Trinitine - review by Pitbull

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards

My 2 bottles of this stuff came in today, I was looking to try a creatine, its been years since i have used one, so im excited about this one! Im hopeing to write a detailed review of it and i hope to gain some mass! I currently weigh around 158lbs give or take 1-2lbs. I'll take before and after pics also. I hope it will help with DOMS, and help me recover faster. I look at myself as a hardgainer i hope this will aid in my goal of building mass.

I was trying to do the James Chan 10-8-6-15 program for hardgainers, which involves working out each muscle group once each day you train. I decided to change the program a bit. It was keeping me out of the gym for too long, my body wasnt recovered for like 4 days and some how this routine called for doing each workout 3 times a week, 1 excercise per muscle group. It would take me a very long time in the gym to finish my workout, and the deadlifts would take such a toll on me that by the time i had to flat bench i was out of energy.

So Today i was fully recovered and did my squats, shoulders, tricep's and bicep's, also some traps.

Squats: 4 sets, 135x10, 155x10, 175x6, 175x5. I could of done more reps on my last sets of squats but my lower back felt funny, as i go down my upper body wants to lean forward, and i just dont want to ruin my back. I think its a flexability issue, i made a thread for this issue already http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/143257-squat-flexablity-back.html

Shoulders: did Barbell press's
1st set: Barbell with 1 ten on each side 10reps
2nd set: now with 2 tens on each side, 10reps
3rd set: same as second set 10 reps
4th set: barbell with 25's on each side, 6-7reps.

Then i did 2 sets of side laterial raise's of 10 reps. Then 2 sets of Front laterial raise's 10 reps. aiming for 8-10 reps as heavy as i could go.

Triceps: 4 sets of reverse tricep pull downs, then 4 sets of over head tricep extension/machine. aiming for 8-10 reps as heavy as i could go.

Biceps: 4 sets of Reverse curl's, then 4 sets of incline hammer curls. aiming for 8-10 reps as heavy as i could go.

Traps: 4 sets of shoulder shruggs. aiming for 8-10 reps as heavy as i could go.

Diet: Basically eat as much as i can for each meal, last 3 days i've been eating at least 3,000 calories. Steaks before bedtime.
I didnt plan out my other Workouts yet, But i will incorperate Deadlifts and squats the entire time i am on Trinitine. Thanks!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
triniitine and Creo02 dry me up like no other, I actually used trinitine yesterday with 1 ATP tab and WOW I was actually dry unlike previous workouts with the tabs, not to mention some extra strength and muscular endurance. The pumps from trinitine are NO JOKE!

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
Nice, im so excited about Trinitine, the last creatine i used was Cellmass, i actually thought it worked. Although it could of been other reasons maybe i finally ate enough as when i first was working out i didnt know as much as i do now. I deffinitly eat more then ever, im usually not even hungry when its time for another meal, i just count the clock every 3 hours!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice, im so excited about Trinitine, the last creatine i used was Cellmass, i actually thought it worked. Although it could of been other reasons maybe i finally ate enough as when i first was working out i didnt know as much as i do now. I deffinitly eat more then ever, im usually not even hungry when its time for another meal, i just count the clock every 3 hours!
CellMass is creatine, so there could be a positive effect, but better forms of creatine equal better results. Plus no sugar in trinitine unlike cellmass, which should tell one a lot.....

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
LOL, you know what it has a CEM3 which they got sued for sine it was plain ol creatine monohydrate, LMAO.

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
CellMass is creatine, so there could be a positive effect, but better forms of creatine equal better results. Plus no sugar in trinitine unlike cellmass, which should tell one a lot.....
Yeah, i used Cellmass long time ago tho, I also forgot to mention that I came home from the gym and thats when i foundout that trinitine arrived, I still took it since it says even on non-workout days to take it, i figured it might need to be loaded, so i figured it couldnt hurt to take it even though it was after.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pitbull,
I've been in your shoes with getting wiped out by full body workouts. I find that CONSISTENCY is absolutely paramount. Obviously you've learned that huge volume in full body workouts trashes consistency.

I've found that in order to be consistent, I have to have lower volume per workout and be super efficient with how I set up my warm ups. Here's a few tips:

1) Start with cardio. If you're soaked with sweat, you're ready for most lifts with 1 or no warm up sets.

2) Alternate between squats and deads. There's no way you're going to be productive if you try to squat every session. Every other workout is working well for me right now.

3) Be sure to have 1 primary push such as BB Bench or Dips per workout. Be sure to have 1 primary pull per workout such as rows or pullups.

4) I use secondary moves in full body workouts one of 2 ways:
.....A) 1 set of biceps and 1 set of triceps
or
.....B) 2 sets of Biceps every other workout and 2 sets of triceps every other workout

So you have 3 main lifts, which would be 12 working sets for you. Maybe 1-2 warm ups each. Then you have only have 2 more isolation arm sets and you're out of the gym.

Hope that helps.

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
Pitbull,
I've been in your shoes with getting wiped out by full body workouts. I find that CONSISTENCY is absolutely paramount. Obviously you've learned that huge volume in full body workouts trashes consistency.

I've found that in order to be consistent, I have to have lower volume per workout and be super efficient with how I set up my warm ups. Here's a few tips:

1) Start with cardio. If you're soaked with sweat, you're ready for most lifts with 1 or no warm up sets.

2) Alternate between squats and deads. There's no way you're going to be productive if you try to squat every session. Every other workout is working well for me right now.

3) Be sure to have 1 primary push such as BB Bench or Dips per workout. Be sure to have 1 primary pull per workout such as rows or pullups.

4) I use secondary moves in full body workouts one of 2 ways:
.....A) 1 set of biceps and 1 set of triceps
or
.....B) 2 sets of Biceps every other workout and 2 sets of triceps every other workout

So you have 3 main lifts, which would be 12 working sets for you. Maybe 1-2 warm ups each. Then you have only have 2 more isolation arm sets and you're out of the gym.

Hope that helps.
Thanks! Ya I do deadlift then squat alternating per workout day. Last time I tried the routine was Tuesday. I did deadlifts then wide lat pulldowns and then when I went to bench I was beat! I still did all 4 sets of bench but I was so weak!!! Then I alternated bi's and tri's not resting long between each of those.

I don't know I was thinking of just doing a 3 day split again with the deads and squats alternating each workout day, but this would allow me more chest back and arm workouts, just Doin the big muscle groups once a week you know. Idk nothings set in stone besides doing you know deadlifts and squats :)

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
I can't edit from my iPhone, but I measured my arms at 13 1/4 inchers lol... Hope they grow sooner then later!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed...

Are you taking any other supps as well?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Pit,

Your rounding issue could be a combination of core strength, stance, and bar position for starters.

If youre having troubles with your routine, post it up!

oh and subbd, Im curious about trinitine. Its suppose to be the next big thing?

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
Pit,

Your rounding issue could be a combination of core strength, stance, and bar position for starters.

If youre having troubles with your routine, post it up!

oh and subbd, Im curious about trinitine. Its suppose to be the next big thing?
Well my abs should be my weakest part if me, I just started doing them last week. My main goal was always getting more
muscle mass and abs are more of a body fat percentge thing. I hope I could get the problem fixed so I can do them properly!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Well my abs should be my weakest part if me, I just started doing them last week. My main goal was always getting more
muscle mass and abs are more of a body fat percentge thing. I hope I could get the problem fixed so I can do them properly!
K, start doing some heavy weighted situps/ crunches 5-8reps 3-5 sets 3x a week.

is your bar position high or low? I started with it high/average and now my bar position is really low

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
K, start doing some heavy weighted situps/ crunches 5-8reps 3-5 sets 3x a week.

is your bar position high or low? I started with it high/average and now my bar position is really low
I dunno what sort of geek dork language you are using here, but wtf are you talking about?
:think: :run: :laugh:

Ha Ha just playin... you mean the incline height, right?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I dunno what sort of geek dork language you are using here, but wtf are you talking about?
:think: :run: :laugh:

Ha Ha just playin... you mean the incline height, right?
ya weighted crunches on the bench so like...

M
crunches
50lbsx6
50lbsx6
50lbsx6
50lbsx6

W
crunches
50lbsx6
50lbsx6
50lbsx6
50lbsx6

F
crunches
50lbsx6
50lbsx6
50lbsx6
50lbsx6

ya know?

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
UPDATE:

I went to the gym Yesterday since using Trinitine, and i must say it deffinitly must absorb alot of water because i was dehydrated like CRAZY!!!! I gained like 2lbs from taking it, i think my muscle's look fuller, although no strength gains just yet. I cant believe how much water i had drank!!! Only reason i think i didnt notice any strength gain was because i did change my routine to a 3 day split again. Thats all i have for an Update, I deffinitly gained weight just from taking it though, not muscle but probly water, and my muscles looked a little fuller!

On non-workout days should i take them in the morning? Also doesnt say if it should be on an empty stomach or not. I've been taking it like 4:30pm everyday. Thanks!

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
Went to the gym yesterday, I did some Deadlifts, i guess i lifted the most i ever did. Not much but 225lbs. x8 reps. Then i did some lat pull downs and seated rows. and some reverse grip curls + hammers. I dont think i got any stronger just yet. The creatine does work deffinitly though, doing my biceps i felt my entire arm looked pumped, I drank alot more water this time around and i had to go to the bathroom while at the gym like 5 times. I think i look bigger just on the stuff! I need to get some pics up for you guys. Im also still above 160lbs which is good, most i ever seen on the scale was 162 few days ago.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like you're relatively new to deadlifting heavy. A few really good rules that a powerlifter on another board taught me were:

1) Keep my chest out. This kept the whole "don't round my back" issue covered. If my chest is out, my whole spine is aligned properly.

2) Don't jerk. In other words, chest should be out, arms straight, and back flexed BEFORE starting the movement. None of this rocking stuff.

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
Sounds like you're relatively new to deadlifting heavy. A few really good rules that a powerlifter on another board taught me were:

1) Keep my chest out. This kept the whole "don't round my back" issue covered. If my chest is out, my whole spine is aligned properly.

2) Don't jerk. In other words, chest should be out, arms straight, and back flexed BEFORE starting the movement. None of this rocking stuff.
I like the deadlift and i feel that i do them with proper form pretty good. I dont even use a belt or straps either!

Actually funny thing my trap muscle was bothering me and since i start school tomorrow i went to the Chiropractor yesterday and he said not to do squats or deadlifts... he said when im older ill feel it and its not worth it... said there is no use for the excercise, its not like i'd be pulling 200+lbs off the ground in any normal situation in life. I told him my back got bigger from it and how its a mass building excercise, he said to stick to push and pull excercises. My deadlift is almost the only excercise i see gains in strength from, i just deadlifted 225lbs x8 reps.

I dont think ill stop doing deadlifts, but idk..... I deffinitly feel bigger and think i have looked bigger since doing them. Ever since the Trinitine i deffnitly have recovered faster, less soreness.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Many chiropractors know a lot about nothing. Did he sell try to sell you any anti aging supplements or give you dietary advice :laugh:

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
Many chiropractors know a lot about nothing. Did he sell try to sell you any anti aging supplements or give you dietary advice :laugh:
No, he was 28 and me being 23 he decided not to I guess lol.

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
BUMP, sorry guys been awhile, but i have gained weight, i currently weigh around 167lbs, and the trinitine helps me recover so much faster, i know im stronger too, but i dont know if its because i have been more consistent ever since i tried trinitine.

My Workout's with every muscle group, 2 or more warm up sets(first exercise of the muscle group im targeting), then 4 working sets, progressive overload. I try to stick to 4 working sets last set probly failure.

This week i swapped out flat bench for decline.

DECLINE: 8 reps if its easy i add more weight until the last set(4th) i fail/forced rep @8reps.

INCLINE DB's, same way but no forced reps, only 8 reps from only me! 4 working sets.

Some type of chest fly exercise. same as how i do incline's, no forced reps. ( i try to save my shoulders)

Then super set my bi's and tri's, 2 different workouts for each muscle. same i aim for 8 reps, if i get it easy i go heavier. 4 working sets.

I do this with deadlifts too, but i warm up way more, and basically my Back day is Deadlifts, a pull down, a row and then superset bi's and tri's, sometimes i do my abs too, but i try to do legs, shoulders and abs for my leg day.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice adjustments to the workout. I like the immediate hardening and leaning from full body workouts... but push/pull splits have that effect and are more maintainable for a longer duration for me. I'm running a push/pull spit that it very similar to what you're doing :cheers:

Pitbull14218

Pitbull14218

Awards
heres my progress - No Flexing back.

This is my back from today, unfortunitely it is blurry :(

Front, flexing my abs, i barely do them, and my diet deffinitely isn't low fat. Im still trying to bulk a bit too.

sry about them being so large, idk how to make them smaller, i weigh around 165lbs.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interested in trinitine ill be following.