WarcraftJJS Got a Sliver Can and Its from Animal Project Z Alpha Test.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

WarcraftJJS Got a Sliver Can and Its from Animal Project Z Alpha Test.

So I got one of the Animal Project Z Alpha Test Cans.

I feel luck and happy that I got to test out this new Supplment. Thanks again Animal and Hoomgar.

I will talk about Recovey and Sleep while I'm on Project Z in this log. And a little on how it effects me, during the night and the next day.

I will also talk about my Strength and Soreness that I maybe having.

Weight: 224 pounds
    Experience with Supplements: I have taken many different from PHs, to Fat Burners, to NO Supplements, and everything inbetween.
    Been training for about 4 years hard, and since I was 14.
    Animal/Universal Products are a staple in my daily intake. Animal Pak and Flex.

Current Training: Mass Weight training, With normal 30 mins. cardio.

No supplements at night for recovery.

Great plain tin. and sticker. Thanks again.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Day 1 (Tuesday 05)

Had a hard Arm workout. Moved up 10 lbs to 30 lbs on all movements.
    Took right before going to sleep. First doseage of Project Z.

Day 2 (Wednesday 06)

I had a good nights rest and no wakeups. I was still very sore but felt good.
    Had a Shoulder and Traps workout. Moved up 10 lbs on most movement. Still a little sore from the day before but worked thought it. Still waiting for more recovery to take place.

Day 3 (Thursday 07)

Great sleep no problems felt great in the morning I could have slepted longer. But it was a full 8 hours of sleep. Soreness is down alot don't really feel anything from the workout before. Takeing before going to sleep in about 1 hour.
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

I'll follow along.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

subbed wherd u put you bumper sticker?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I'll follow along.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    thanks bro.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    subbed wherd u put you bumper sticker?
    It's going on the back of my truck as soon as the snow melts and I get the salt off it.
  7. Universal Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

In for this
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    In for this
    Thanks

If you guys want anyother info that I can add to make this a better log just tell me.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

do you notice any pumps or cortisol lowering effects?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    do you notice any pumps or cortisol lowering effects?
    Well I most of the time I already take a preworkout and I most of the time always feel a great pump from all that if that is what your asking but I don't feel any thing less when I'm on The Z. And Cortisol I've not noticed anything but I have been loseing some fat faster.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Day 4 (Friday 08)

Not really feeling anything today. No workout on Thursday. Will be doing legs tonight and pak about 1 hour before bed.

Day 5 (Saturday 09)

Soreness is not really there or anything but did have a HOLY SH*T bad Charlie Horse last night. Still hurts during the whole day. Will be doing a Chest and Abs work out today. Pak to night.

Day 6 (Sunday 10)

Well no soreness at all, Chest and abs work out was crap but I think it was because of not eating and drinking good the whole day, really in the morning.
    Didn't workout today which is not good but didn't feel up to it. Pak to night and workouts tomorrow.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

good stuff so far warcraft.... would you call the ingredients revolutionary?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

ZZZ
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    good stuff so far warcraft.... would you call the ingredients revolutionary?
    I'm not sure yet I'm still getting into the run of it and I do like it. Time will tell.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Day 7 (Monday 11)
    Woke up feeling fine and no problems do feel a little groggy. Arm work out today. Pak to night.

Day 8 (Tuesday 12)
    no soreness at all. But woke up groggy again. Not sure what it is from. Never had that before. Went away after I ate my morning apple. Back work out today. And pak 30 mins before sleep.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Day 9 (Wednesday 13)
    Day off wokeup fine no soreness at all great night of sleep. Pak tonight and workout on Thursday.
  17. Universal Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Day 9 (Wednesday 13)
    Day off wokeup fine no soreness at all great night of sleep. Pak tonight and workout on Thursday.
    Good deal
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Day 10 (Thursday 14)
    Great night of sleep and felt good in the morning nothing to report aside from my wrist hurts but that is probley from the shoulder press I did must have put my hand wrong on the bar or something. Pak tonight legs on Friday (YES!).
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Day 11 (Friday 15)

Wondering if I will get sore again? Wokeup fine nothing to report different. Legs hurt like hell but felt great doing them. Wife did legs with me to day first time I seen her do 95 squats. (She better not be taking my Z! )
    Pak tonight and a recount of the amount of paks in my can.

Day 12 (Saturday 16)

Wokeup great legs hurt a little but nothing I can't handle. Have to move my nephew into his dorm to day (GREAT). Well at least I will get a workout walking up the stairs and lifting boxes. No other workout tho.
    Pak tonight.
    (Also have the right amount of Paks so the wifee is not taking it. )

Day 13 (Sunday 17)

Great night of sleep and good allround feeling. Chest and ab workout today and pak at night.

Day 14 (Monday 18)

Morning is fine put back hurts a little in a spot I hurt myself before not sure what it is from. Have noticed that I'm loseing weight faster? Not really sure if it is from the Z or what. Haven't really changed anything with my diet or supps. Arm workout tonight and one Pak.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Day 15 (Tuesday 19)

What can I say great night of sleep. Weird my chest is still a little sore from Sundays workout but not unbearable and did not hinder my arm workout at all. Back is feeling better. Leg workout tonight with the wifee. Going to see if she is going to do squats all the way with 95s or go up. Pak before sleeping.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Day 16 (Wednesday 20)

Legs on Tuesday were good but I did no Cardio or I'm really not to sore to begin with so this morning I'm fine with everything. Chest is still sore a little to the touch must have been a great workout I did. Rest day today. Pak before sleeping.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds like the recovery is where this will shine.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Sounds like the recovery is where this will shine.
    Very much so. And great nights of sleep.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I like the sound of that!!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Day 17 (Thursday 21)

No workout on Wend. so nothing to report on soreness or hurting. Did feel wierd waking up today, kinda felt like I was drunk, but i can't remember the last time I had a drink. Will have a shoulder and trap workout today. I'm going to push myself tonight and see if anythink hurts. Pak tonight.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Day 18 (Friday 22)

Thursday workout was great really pushed myself and went up on a lot of stuff I left the gym tired and sore. Eat and then later took Pak and went to sleep.

Work up great no problems and ready for back workout today.
    Pak tonight.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Day 19 (Saturday 23)

Cardio day didn't have much time todo a full workout because the daycare at the gym closes at 1 so cardio was the name of the game today. Pak tonight.

Day 20 (Sunday 24)

Day just got totaly f'ed family shopping day still ate good but not prefect. No gym day (I hate missing gym days) Pak at night. Arm day on Monday.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Day 21 (Monday 25)

Not to much to say I had a really great chest ab workout. Felt great! No soreness at all I basicly wake up knowing I'm not going to have any DOMS or any other kinda soreness. Workout to night and Pak after before sleep.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Very curious about the ingredients in this. Recovery is a primary concern for me at my age.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Very curious about the ingredients in this. Recovery is a primary concern for me at my age.
    I would like to know too but they didn't send me anything and plus its not out right now because of Beta testing so even if I had anything I couldn't give it out. Sorry Bro.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I know you can't big dub...I just like what I am seeing here.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Day 22 (Tuesday 26)

Nothing really to report. Still a good night of sleep and mornings are great. PAK at night.

Day 23 (Wednesday 27)

No workout on Wed. nothing really to report again. Did legs that on Tuesday and did feel a little sore today in the evening that was wierd. Pak at night again.

Day 24 (Thursday 28)

Good sleep and didn't want to wakeup sleeping to good. Have Shoulder and trap workout today. PAK before sleep tonight.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Day 29 (Friday 29)

Nothing to really report about soreness or really anything. Not sure but would like to know how many Paks there are to be in the can because I have a good 5 more Paks.
    Back workout tonight and Pak after.

Day 30 (Saturday 30)

Feel great and no problems. Off day not much going on for the day. Making some good steaks tonight and watching the fights. Pak before sleep.

Day 31 (Sunday 31)

Chest and Ab workout in the morning and feel really good today. And my wieght is down to 221. Pak before sleep.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I would assume it would be a month's supply. How many pills in each pack?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I would assume it would be a month's supply. How many pills in each pack?
    Never really counted but about the same as the Animal Pak. About 9 or 10. I can get the true number later when I get home.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks big dubya!!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks big dubya!!
    It has 10 pills in each Pak.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Day 32 (Monday 01)

I really killed myself on Monday Arm Workout. I was in pain after my workout. My wife was really pushing me todo more but I just couldn't. Ate after working out and Pak right before bed. Woke up Tuesday feel no soreness or pain, just a feeling that I worked on my arms that is about it. Man i wish Animal would send me more of this Supplement!
    Legs today and Pak before Bed.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    It has 10 pills in each Pak.
    Ok thanks! Can't wait for this to be introduced.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Day 33 (Tuesday 02)

Leg day went great and good some good cardio in. Wokeup in the moring with a very relxed feeling and not soreness. Rest day today. Have 3 more PAKs left.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Project Z aka Animal PM released! Where the Promo!?!?
    By MentalTwitch in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 02:48 PM
  2. No-Nonsense Project Z Alpha Test: Universal's New Recovery Pak
    By Psychabinol in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 11:55 PM
  3. Project Z is in the works - new Animal product
    By naturalguy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 09:56 AM
  4. A little 1 test, 4 AD 8 week mass project.
    By Sticks in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 01:08 PM