Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
annobolic innovations has decided to give samples to potential customers versus spending that money on magazine ads- congratulations for this wonderful idea.
1st off the caps are pretty not just brown caps.
i was disappointed to see that 1,3 dime was in the energy supp, i don't respond to it. i took 2 caps of energy and 2 caps libido 30 minutes before heading to gym. when i got to gym i was still dragging so i took 1 more energy cap. i did about 20 minutes on treadmill when i realized i was feeling pretty good. i ended up doing nearly an hour on treadmill at a decent pace-alternating from a fast walk to a medium jog. i still feel alert and focused so i am pleased this is better than i expected from a 1,3 dime product. i will take another 2 caps of the libido around 4 before taking a nap before work. then will dose both before work and again in the morning after work before going to gym.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw since i am a non-responder to 1,3 dime, i think that those of you who respond to it are going to get a kick out of it-i was surprised i felt as stimmed as i did on it. no effect on libido yet but way too early for that.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:O I respond to 1,3 dime, Sounds like some good stuff!, how can I get a Sample of this stuff?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:O I respond to 1,3 dime, Sounds like some good stuff!, how can I get a Sample of this stuff?
there is a thread that tells you how to join for free samples. all that is required is to e-mail crowler with your info.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I hope others like energy samples as much as I do.

I have used it for quite a while now and like it for focus, energy and no crash.

Keep us updated on your progress BigT!

Thank you

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope others like energy samples as much as I do.

I have used it for quite a while now and like it for focus, energy and no crash.

Keep us updated on your progress BigT!

Thank you
I have also used it but dod not want to say anything to we started getting feedback. I agree 100% with Crowler great energy and focus and no crash at all. One of the big reasons I do not use these products is because of the crash.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow is d-day for mine.

Ill drop the feedback up in here.

reps for the house

BTW, thanks for the samples Crowler!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's too bad that you don't respond well to Geranium. It does sound like you still might have received some benefit(s) from the energy sup though. Geranium is my favorite base for a stimulant!

For those asking about how to receive samples---> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/142124-join-team-anabolic.html

Thanks again TheBigT!
hey, with the bump in energy and the increase in focus i got, the guys who like geranium are gonna love this. i recommend that most guys do only 1-2 caps, i got a boost from 3 caps even being a non-responder to the geranium.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that's not a bad idea.

I've used a lot of Geranium supps in the past and have found that about half of what makes me feel "cracked out" is usually great for focus/energy. There's a time and place for both of these types of dosing, lol...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that's not a bad idea.

I've used a lot of Geranium supps in the past and have found that about half of what makes me feel "cracked out" is usually great for focus/energy. There's a time and place for both of these types of dosing, lol...
i took 2 energy and 2 libido about 30 minutes ago, and can feel a nice boost-will take 2 libido caps after work and try it out when i get home from work.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL...

...not sure if I read that correctly or not...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will start mine as well tomorrow. My usual pre workout stim has 50mg of Geranium in it and that is crack-a-lackin!! So would 4 caps be good for me guys?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll point Crowler this way. I'm not sure as to the amounts in this product.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I agree that the energy supplement is very good! I am sensitive to the germ so I only started with one cap today! Definately got an uplift in energy! Look for a full review here soon!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL...

...not sure if I read that correctly or not...
if i take the libido caps after work, it takes 20-30 minutes to get home and 15 minutes to shower- i will be ready to test the effect of the libido caps by then, i have already prepped my wife to be ready, lol.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Will start mine as well tomorrow. My usual pre workout stim has 50mg of Geranium in it and that is crack-a-lackin!! So would 4 caps be good for me guys?
Well it isn't just the geranium that helps with the focus, energy etc.

I am cautious so I would say start with 2 and see how that does you.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I agree that the energy supplement is very good! I am sensitive to the germ so I only started with one cap today! Definately got an uplift in energy! Look for a full review here soon!
Great to hear it!

BTW did you and the others in this thread read the letter with the sups?

If you want the next batch of BETA samples for other new products I would suggest you read the letter and follow the directions.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i can attest to the fact that it is more than the geranium. hey, az i agree with crowler take 2 then if need be a 3rd half hour later-that's what i did.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The libido supplement should take a few days for the effects to...for lack of a better word: ARISE right?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might want to consider separate doses if you're going to try two caps. I do this with stronger energy supps. I take the first cap a little earlier than normal and then dose the again two to four hours later. I tend to do this on Fridays b/c I'm usually dragging by then, lol.

Keep in mind the time of day too though. I try not to dose anything like this after about one o'clock. Others seem to be able to dose energy supps much later than this. I like to have at least eight hours before bed though.

EDIT: Didn't see Crowler had already made it in here...plz refer to his posts for dosing since he is fully aware of the ingredient profile ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The libido supplement should take a few days for the effects to...for lack of a better word: ARISE right?
spaz said he took 2 am then 2 pm and when he woke up next morning he was randy as hell. so i am hoping that by the time i get home from work in the morning it will have kicked in.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
You might want to consider separate doses if you're going to try two caps. I do this with stronger energy supps. I take the first cap a little earlier than normal and then dose the again two to four hours later.

Keep in mind the time of day too though. I try not to dose anything like this after about one o'clock. Others seem to be able to dose energy supps much later than this. I like to have at least eight hours before bed though.
GREAT advice.

Reread the above this is the way to do it IMO!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ok, this is what I will do.

spaz said he took 2 am then 2 pm and when he woke up next morning he was randy as hell. so i am hoping that by the time i get home from work in the morning it will have kicked in.
I think your wife should give her review as well.hehheh

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review bro

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
BIGT!!! YOU KNOW SOME HEADSUP on your new logs would be great hahahah!!!! WHATS GOOD MAN!!! IM IN BOOM BOOM BOOOOOOOM :wizard:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BIGT!!! YOU KNOW SOME HEADSUP on your new logs would be great hahahah!!!! WHATS GOOD MAN!!! IM IN BOOM BOOM BOOOOOOOM :wizard:
my bad! glad you found it.:welcome:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i felt good at work last night-no crash at all. so i give thumbs up on the energy caps- mood was also up. so far the libido caps don't seem to have any effect-yet. i took 2 before leaving work and when it came time to do the deed-around an hour later, i couldn't tell any difference-just my usual horny self, lol. took 2 more libido caps 30 minutes ago when i got up from a good but short sleep, and will take 2 more libido caps and 2 more energy caps when i get up for work.