TestoPro, HGH UP, T-force, Formestane and more:O

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Just finished HGH UP, Prime, Divanex, P-slin and DominATP. I took 2-3 caps of Divanex a day and 2 caps of HGH UP pre-bed untill now. I gained a couple more pounds but prob not to much muscle, Waist seems to be up a bit, have not done much the last week and diet has sucked! But once I start doing all this Cardio it will be down in no time. I will go easy the first 2 weeks and see how my shoulder feels, it’s been sore the last week. I will be spreading this stack out for 6 weeks.

Weight: 184lbs
Arms: 15 inches
Waist: 34 ½ :|

Goals: I would like to maintain 182-185lbs while increasing Endurance, conditioning and get into training kickboxing and Grappling again. Hopefully lose a couple inches on the waist as well. I would like to do all of this with out re-injuring my shoulder. If my shoulder can even take this yet, time will tell.

My Supplement Arsenal
TestoPro- 4 caps a day
HGH UP- 5 caps pre-bed, 5 days on, 2 days off
Formestane- 2 squirts on Saturday, 1 squirt on Sunday
W1- 3 squirts a day 2 in the morning, 1 later in the day.
W2- 4 squirts a day 2 in the morning, 2 later in the day.
W3- 4 squirts a day
W4- 4 squirts a day
W5- 4 squirts a day
W6- 1 squirt a day (for 10 days)
T-Force- 3 caps a day, will be starting in week 3 when my friend mails it to me.
Neovar- 6 caps a day, didn’t plan on using this, but it was free with the HGH UP
ATP Tabs- 1 cap pre-workout 5 days on, 2 days off
Jack3d- 1-2 scoops pre-workout
Super Cissus- 4-6 caps a day
Omega 3'6'9- 3-6 caps a day
Glucosamine chondroitin sulfate- 3 caps a day
“MST Samples”

Monday I dide a whole body workout with high reps and used RagNORok, Carnage and Citruvol pre-workout, Tuesday I took off. Today I did 40min of cardio and gonna do a kickboxing workout tonight and see how my shoulder holds up.

Will post Day 1 before bed.

It says on the Formestane bottle spray on inner thighs or inner arms, I did 1 squirt on inner thighs and 1 on inner arms, should I be doing this or just pick one? and does it work better on one area then the other?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man,

I'm glad we are both running formestane.

I can't decide between pulsing it or running it like you are!

EITHER WAY I'm IN!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good man,

I'm glad we are both running formestane.

I can't decide between pulsing it or running it like you are!

EITHER WAY I'm IN!!!
Ya first time I've ever used Formestane, I read someone was saying you should not puls it because it makes you're hormone levels go up and down like a road map and it can't be to good lol. But some people puls it and never heard any complaints so it's gotta work too:D

CAN'T WAIT TO FEEL THIS STUFF!!!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Dreamweaver pulsed it 100mg 3 times a week.

but i may just run it straight through, and if i am looking for more fat loss, then get something like dermatherm target or eviscerate.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I just started TestoPro & HGHUp along with some other **** myself a few days ago. I'll be checking to see how this goes for you.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started TestoPro & HGHUp along with some other **** myself a few days ago. I'll be checking to see how this goes for you.
Awesome, Glad to have ya aboard!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Real interested in how TestoPro and HgHuP work together, form is good stuff too. I'll be watching your progress. Good luck bro!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Real interested in how TestoPro and HgHuP work together, form is good stuff too. I'll be watching your progress. Good luck bro!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1

Supplements- 2 caps of HGH UP, 2 caps of Testopro, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 2 Pumps of Formestane

Meal 1- 2 packs of Oatmeal, Cottage cheese, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Pre-workout- 1 scoop of JACK3D, 3 caps of cordy ultra, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Cardio
run 30 min and skipping 5 min( 3 hours of sleep/ felt like ****)

Post workout- 3 caps of Neovar

1 cap of Super Cissus 10 min before meal 2

Meal 2- Cottage cheese. 2 multi-grain nutragrain bars, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

1 cap of HGH UP

1 cap of Super Cissus 10 min before meal 3

Meal 3- 4 pieces of Multi-grain bread with cheese and 1 bowl of Vector Cereal

Pre workout- 3 caps of TestoPro, 1 spray of Formestane, 1 Tab of ATP, 2 scoops of JACK3D, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Boxing workout
Stretch and warm up(Push ups, Squats, etc.)
Shadow boxing 20 min
Heavy bag 45min
Cable reverse Punch 3 sets
Barbell Punch 6 sets
Abs 400 reps

Post workout- 1 cap of Neovar

1 cap of Super Cissus before meal 4

Meal 4- 3 eggs , 4 slices of toast and fruit smoothie

Meal 5- Multi grain honey bunches

Sleep - Time and Quality- N/A
Mental Alertness/Focus- 9/10 Jack3d gave me amazing Focus
Energy- 7/10 high later in the day
Motivation- 7/10 Too stressed to be super Motivated
Mood/Aggression- N/A
Stress- VERY HIGH
Libido- N/AJoints- 4/10 shoulder is really sore
Endurance- 7/10 Boxing workout it felt good
Strength- 8/10 Felt stronger hitting the bag today
Quality of Training- N/A
Pump and Vascularity- N/A
Muscle Hardness/Density- N/A
Body Composition and Look- N/A
Appetite- not there
Overall Sense of Feeling- N/A

Dosage change
Formestane- 2 squirts a day for now
Jack3d- no more then 2 scoops in a day
Neovar- 3 caps a day

Notes
Well today wasn’t the best, only had 3 hours of sleep last night, stress has been very high and I don’t know what supplement it was but for my boxing workout I had such a hard time sweating. I pushed so hard and I just couldn’t sweat it was weird, also my throat kept getting dry and I had to drink 3 glasses of water during the workout. I also had 2 glasses before the workout so I don’t know why this was happening. Still had a good workout, Shoulder didn’t hurt during workout but wow it hurts now, I’ll see how it feels in a couple days.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Supplements- 2 caps of HGH UP, 2 caps of Testopro, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 2 Pumps of Formestane

Meal 1- 2 packs of Oatmeal, Cottage cheese, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Pre-workout- 1 scoop of JACK3D, 3 caps of cordy ultra, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Cardio
run 30 min and skipping 5 min( 3 hours of sleep/ felt like ****)

Post workout- 3 caps of Neovar

Meal 2- Cottage cheese. 2 multi-grain nutragrain bars, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

1 cap of HGH UP

1 cap of Super Cissus 10 min before meal 3

Meal 3- 4 pieces of Multi-grain bread with cheese and 1 bowl of Vector Cereal

Pre workout- 3 caps of TestoPro, 1 spray of Formestane, 1 Tab of ATP, 2 scoops of JACK3D, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Boxing workout
Stretch and warm up(Push ups, Squats, etc.)
Shadow boxing 20 min
Heavy bag 45min
Cable reverse Punch 3 sets
Barbell Punch 6 sets
Abs 400 reps

Post workout- 1 cap of Neovar

1 cap of Super Cissus before meal 4

Meal 4- 3 eggs , 4 slices of toast and fruit smoothie

Meal 5- Multi grain honey bunches

Sleep - Time and Quality- N/A
Mental Alertness/Focus- 9/10 Jack3d gave me amazing Focus
Energy- 7/10 high later in the day
Motivation- 7/10 Too stressed to be super Motivated
Mood/Aggression- N/A
Stress- VERY HIGH
Libido- N/AJoints- 4/10 shoulder is really sore
Endurance- 7/10 Boxing workout it felt good
Strength- 8/10 Felt stronger hitting the bag today
Quality of Training- N/A
Appetite- not there

Dosage change
Formestane- 2 squirts a day for now
Jack3d- no more then 2 scoops in a day
Neovar- 3 caps a day

Notes
Well today wasn’t the best, only had 3 hours of sleep last night, stress has been very high and I don’t know what supplement it was but for my boxing workout I had such a hard time sweating. I pushed so hard and I just couldn’t sweat it was weird, also my throat kept getting dry and I had to drink 3 glasses of water during the workout. I also had 2 glasses before the workout so I don’t know why this was happening. Still had a good workout, Shoulder didn’t hurt during workout but wow it hurts now, I’ll see how it feels in a couple days.
You i'm down for the ride brutha!!!! GET IT GET IT!!! LOoks like you have ssome CEL in there and i'm a huge fan of their's!!! WOOO HOOOO!!! CEL FTW. .. i wanna see how HGH up works for ya too!!! LETS DO THIS :swordfight:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You i'm down for the ride brutha!!!! GET IT GET IT!!! LOoks like you have ssome CEL in there and i'm a huge fan of their's!!! WOOO HOOOO!!! CEL FTW. .. i wanna see how HGH up works for ya too!!! LETS DO THIS :swordfight:
Great to have ya bro!, I took HGH UP for 30 days then took 2 caps a day for a week untill yesterday, so I'm lovin this stuff, I',m excited on how it will feel on month 2:D

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Great to have ya bro!, I took HGH UP for 30 days then took 2 caps a day for a week untill yesterday, so I'm lovin this stuff, I',m excited on how it will feel on month 2:D
OH YA brutha!!! GET"M. . how are the gains and how's the leaning out process???:006:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my suggestion on dosing formestane is to go high to get it in your system, then you can back off and still get effects at lower doses. this is what works for me.
btw-that is one great looking stack-good luck!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OH YA brutha!!! GET"M. . how are the gains and how's the leaning out process???:006:
Well I was at 195lbs then injured my shoulder became a fat 190 lol, then did crazy amount of cardio for 4 months went down to 170lbs really cut, then stoped doing all that cardio and puffed out, but didn't change weight so that sucked lol But at the beginning of the stack I was 170lbs and gained 12 pounds in 30 days. Gained about 2 pounds on the week inbetween stacks, mostly fat:( Heres the link with before and after pics of month 1

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/140581-usp-labs-goodies.html

But I plan on training lots of Cardio this months and get back into it (If shoulder can take it) and if everything goes could I would like to compete in another grappling comp. TIME WILL TELL:006:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
SUBBED!

VERY nice.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! Great to have you guys join aboard:D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trying a half of an ATP Tab and as I'm cutting it in half I also take the tip of my finger off:frustrate, 1 hour later and it's almost stopped bleeding, now I'm going to take this aggression out on my workout:angryfire:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Not a fan of dosing Formestane high, low dose ATD will be just effective as 50mg of form, however I do not recommend people running it straight, I prefer formestane being pulsed, ATD on the other hand can be taken daily at low dosages.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Not a fan of dosing Formestane high, low dose ATD will be just effective as 50mg of form, however I do not recommend people running it straight, I prefer formestane being pulsed, ATD on the other hand can be taken daily at low dosages.
Should I go with my original plan of pulsing then?
I've taken 3 days in a row so far at 100 mg

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should I just stick to running 50mg of Form a day through the 6 weeks?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

Supplements- 2 caps of Testopro, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 Pump of Formestane, 1 Omegea 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 1- Multi-grain honey bunches, 1 protein shot

Meal 2- Fruit smoothie, 1 protein shot, 1 Omega 3'6'9

Pre-workout- 1.5 scoops of JACK3D, 1 cap of TestoPro, 1 cap of HGH UP, half a tab of ATP(with a little piece of finger), 1 cap of Super Cissus

Workout
Worked on leg kicks, foot work and legs.

Post-workout- 3 caps of Neovar, 1 Protein shot

Meal 3- 3 eggs, 1 slice of toast, 1 glass of milk

10min before meal 4- 1 Pump of Formestane, 1 cap of Testopro, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 4- 2 Extra Lean Hamburger Pitas and 1 glass of Milk

30min before bed- 5 caps of HGH UP

Sleep - Time and Quality- 8/10 Pretty good sleep last night
Mental Alertness/Focus- 9/10 Very focussed
Energy- 9/10 Energy all day
Motivation- 9/10 Very motivated
Mood/Aggression- 9/10 Much better mood today and good aggression in the gym
Stress- 8/10 A lot less stress today
Libido- 10/10 Super high!
Joints- 8/10 Shoulder felt less sore today and Joints felt good
Endurance- 8/10 Felt very good
Strength- N/A
Quality of Training- 8/10 pretty good workout
Appetite- 5/10 Low in the morning, higher at night.

Notes
I had a really good sleep, felt really good today. Again I could barely sweat..I push so hard and can barely sweat, throat kept getting dry again as well, but not as bad as yesterday. I’m thinking maybe it’s the ATP Tabs, because I felt less thirsty on half a tab. They make me feel like I can just keep going, I just don't feel drained after my workouts like I did before. These ATP Tabs are no joke and Combined with Jack3d is awesome.

Monday I will be doing Weights and cardio in the morning without ATP Tabs and later in the day I will do a Grappling workout with them and see if there is change in sweating and dry throat. If not then I’m guessing it’s the Formestane that is stopping me from sweating as much:006:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Nice log brutha man!!! i would like my log to be that detailed haha i need to get my shizzle to gizzle hahah :firedevil: looking good man!!! hmmm atp tabs huh. . .this is something new. . .i'm liking it sooo far. . .how bout the formy baby!!! is this your first time??

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

Supplements- 2 caps of Testopro, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 Pump of Formestane, 1 Omegea 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 1- Multi-grain honey bunches, 1 protein shot

Pre-workout- 1.5 scoops of JACK3D, 1 cap of TestoPro, 1 cap of HGH UP, half a tab of ATP(with a little piece of finger), 1 cap of Super Cissus

Workout
Worked on leg kicks, foot work and legs.

Post-workout- 3 caps of Neovar, 1 Protein shot

Meal 3- 3 eggs, 1 slice of toast, 1 glass of milk

10min before meal 4- 1 Pump of Formestane, 1 cap of Testopro, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 4- 2 Extra Lean Hamburger Pitas and 1 glass of Milk

Sleep - Time and Quality- 8/10 Pretty good sleep last night
Mental Alertness/Focus- 9/10 Very focussed
Energy- 9/10 Energy all day
Mood/Aggression- 9/10 Much better mood today and good aggression in the gym
Stress- 8/10 A lot less stress today
Libido- 10/10 Super high!
Joints- 8/10 Shoulder felt less sore today and Joints felt good
Endurance- 8/10 Felt very good
Strength- N/A
Quality of Training- 8/10 pretty good workout
Appetite- 5/10 Low in the morning, higher at night.

Notes
I had a really good sleep, felt really good today. Again I could barely sweat..I push so hard and can barely sweat, throat kept getting dry again as well, but not as bad as yesterday. I’m thinking maybe it’s the ATP Tabs, because I felt less thirsty on half a tab. They make me feel like I can just keep going, I just don't feel drained after my workouts like I did before. These ATP Tabs are no joke and Combined with Jack3d is awesome.

Monday I will be doing Weights and cardio in the morning without ATP Tabs and later in the day I will do a Grappling workout with them and see if there is change in sweating and dry throat. If not then I’m guessing it’s the Formestane that is stopping me from sweating as much:006:
Log is looking great bro.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice log brutha man!!! i would like my log to be that detailed haha i need to get my shizzle to gizzle hahah :firedevil: looking good man!!! hmmm atp tabs huh. . .this is something new. . .i'm liking it sooo far. . .how bout the formy baby!!! is this your first time??
Thanks bro!, Ya the ATP Tabs are new they were on sale for 11.99 at Nutraplanet so I had to get them. This is my first time trying Testopro, Formestane and ATP Tabs. So far it's good, when I get 2 really hard workouts in on monday, then I'll see how this stack is really working. But for ATP Tabs, you feel them right away:006:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

Supplements- 2 caps of Testopro, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 Pump of Formestane, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 1- Multi grain honey bunches, 1 protein shot

Pre-workout- 1.5 scoops of JACK3D, 2 caps of TestoPro, half a tab of ATP, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Light whole body workout 10 reps per set
Bench Press
Incline DB press
Pulldowns
Push downs
Barbell Curls
Side raises
Jumping Squats
Abs
Repeat 3 times

Post-workout- 3 caps of Neovar

Meal 3- 1 protein shot and 2 multi-grain nutragrain bars

10min before meal 4- 1 Pump of Formestane, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 4- 2 Extra Lean Hamburgers on Multi-grain buns and a very small bowl of Honey bunches

1 cap of Super Cissus 10min before meal 5

Meal 5- 6 Eggs

Sleep Time and Quality- 10/10 Sleep was fantastic as always with HGH UP
Mental Alertness/Focus- N/A
Energy- 9/10 High Energy
Mood/Aggression- 7/10 Aggression high, mood...meh Stress- 5/10 stress pretty high
Libido- 8/10 High mid day
Joints- 6/10 Shoulder felt very sore today
Endurance- N/A
Strength- N/A
Quality of Training- N/A
Muscle Hardness/Density- 6/10 a little harder
Appetite- 5/10 Low in the morning, higher at night again

Notes
Not much to say today, I felt pretty sore but I thought I would try a really light whole body workout just to get the blood movin' and every pressing movement I got pain in my shoulder, so maybe it needs more time to rest. Resting Saturday and Sunday, then will go hard again Monday.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

Supplements- 2 caps of Testopro, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 Pump of Formestane, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 1- Multi grain honey bunches, 1 protein shot

Pre-workout- 1.5 scoops of JACK3D, 2 caps of TestoPro, half a tab of ATP, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Light whole body workout 10 reps per set
Bench Press
Incline DB press
Pulldowns
Push downs
Barbell Curls
Side raises
Jumping Squats
Abs
Repeat 3 times

Post-workout- 3 caps of Neovar

Meal 3- 1 protein shot and 2 multi-grain nutragrain bars

10min before meal 4- 1 Pump of Formestane, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 4- 2 Extra Lean Hamburgers on Multi-grain buns and a very small bowl of Honey bunches

1 cap of Super Cissus 10min before meal 5

Meal 5- 6 Eggs

Sleep Time and Quality- 10/10 Sleep was fantastic as always with HGH UP
Mental Alertness/Focus- N/A
Energy- 9/10 High Energy
Mood/Aggression- 7/10 Aggression high, mood...meh Stress- 5/10 stress pretty high
Libido- 8/10 High mid day
Joints- 6/10 Shoulder felt very sore today
Endurance- N/A
Strength- N/A
Quality of Training- N/A
Muscle Hardness/Density- 6/10 a little harder
Appetite- 5/10 Low in the morning, higher at night again

Notes
Not much to say today, I felt pretty sore but I thought I would try a really light whole body workout just to get the blood movin' and every pressing movement I got pain in my shoulder, so maybe it needs more time to rest. Resting Saturday and Sunday, then will go hard again Monday.
Right thing to do bro listen to your body.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man, all i can say is make the most of your workouts while taking all those supps. it just seems to me like you are going to feel very let down- unmotivated when you stop using them. that is one hell of a lot of supps.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, I'll never feel unmotivated and when I'm done this 6 weeks, I'll still use a Pre-workout and ATP Tabs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL, I'll never feel unmotivated and when I'm done this 6 weeks, I'll still use a Pre-workout and ATP Tabs.
i wish you well, you are young enough to pull it off-hopefully. at my age i would be struggling to get out of bed after stopping all those supps.
but like i said-good luck to you!.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've Taken Activate Xtreme, Powerfull and a bunch of other supps before and getting off didn't feel any diff. This is the first time I have taken an AI with a T-booster and HGH booster.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've Taken Activate Xtreme, Powerfull and a bunch of other supps before and getting off didn't feel any diff. This is the first time I have taken an AI with a T-booster and HGH booster.
yeah, my bad. you have to remember i am basing this on how i think i would feel, and i am MORE THAN TWICE YOUR AGE, LOL. i have too admit it is one hellava stack.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, my bad. you have to remember i am basing this on how i think i would feel, and i am MORE THAN TWICE YOUR AGE, LOL. i have too admit it is one hellava stack.
It is!:D If I feel lazy that will be disapointing LOL...but I am Gonna have fun with it while it lasts:D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

Meal 1- 1 protein shot

1 cap of Super Cissus and 1 cap of MST Shread ultra 10 min before meal 2

Meal 2- 2 extra-lean hamburgers wit multi-grain buns

Meal 3- 1 protein

Meal 4- small bowl of Vector cereal

Meal 5- 3 eggs and 1 slice of Multi-grain bread

Meal 6- 1 Chicken Pita and 2 eggs

Dosage Change

TestoPro- 4 caps a day 6 days on, 1 day off(Sat off) / 5 weeks
HGH UP- 5 caps pre-bed, 5 days on, 2 days off / 6 weeks( Fri&Sat off)
Formestane- 1 Pump on Saturdays
W1- 2 Pumps a day
W2- 2 Pumps a day.
W3- 2 squirts a day
W4- 3 Pumps a day
W5- 3 Pumps a day
W6- 3 Pumps a day
W7- 2 Pumps a day
W8- 1 Pump a day

T-Force- 1 day off a week
W2- 1 cap pre-workout
W3- 2 caps a day
W4- 2 caps a day
W5- 3 caps a day
W6- 4 caps a day + 1 cap of Divanex a day
W7- 2 cap a day
W8- 1 cap a day

Neovar- 3 caps a day 5 days on/ 2 days off
ATP Tabs- 0.5-1 cap pre-workout 5 days on, 2 days off
Jack3d- 1-2 scoops pre-workout
Super Cissus- 4-6 caps a day OFF Saturdays
Omega 3'6'9- 3-6 caps a day
Glucosamine chondroitin sulfate- 3 caps a day
“MST Samples"

Notes
Just resting today and tomorrow. Since I am going to be using Formestane at a lower Dosage, I changed the the original plan and I will run it for 8 weeks. I also changed it up a bit to make the stack last 8 weeks and kinda taper off everything the last 2 weeks.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WEll bigt i think the most important part brutha is that yes at our age we may not feel the effects but it is when we are your age that the sides really hit!!! NIce stack man but something to always think about :thinking:

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, why aren't you taking TestoPro and HGHUp every day?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WEll bigt i think the most important part brutha is that yes at our age we may not feel the effects but it is when we are your age that the sides really hit!!! NIce stack man but something to always think about :thinking:
this is true-what goes up must come down, lol. hopefully you have a parachute.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious, why aren't you taking TestoPro and HGHUp every day?
I already used HGH UP for 1 month, and for when I used Powerfull it was 5 days on, 2 days off and worked good for me. I also find even going 2 days off I still feel good effects. For TestoPro I would like 1 day off a week of everything, and it will last me to week 5.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya thats why I decided it would be nice on my body to take 1 day off a week and also taper off the last 2 weeks. I don't think it will be a problem at all tho.

But I'm young It's Time to have fun with this stack!!!:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya thats why I decided it would be nice on my body to take 1 day off a week and also taper off the last 2 weeks. I don't think it will be a problem at all tho.

But I'm young It's Time to have fun with this stack!!!:D
hahaha, growing up in the 70's i did much worse than that, lol. enjoy- you only get one shot at being young. and when you get older there is always test cyp-oohraah!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha, growing up in the 70's i did much worse than that, lol. enjoy- you only get one shot at being young. and when you get older there is always test cyp-oohraah!
lol nice! Does the test cyp give ya a nice boost for workouts?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol nice! Does the test cyp give ya a nice boost for workouts?
i just inject 200mg 1 time a week, and that keeps it pretty even with no up's and down's. but overall the progress i have made since starting is unbelievable. i would say it puts workouts on an even scale with what they were 20 years ago.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, all i can say is make the most of your workouts while taking all those supps. it just seems to me like you are going to feel very let down- unmotivated when you stop using them. that is one hell of a lot of supps.
I think you were right bro, I'm gonna drop the Formestane for now, the combo of Formestane, Testopro and HGH UP seems like to much for my body.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

Meal 1- 1 protein shot

10min before meal 2- 3 caps of Neovar, 1 caps of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 2- 2 extra-lean hamburgers with multi-grain buns, fruit smoothie

Meal 3- 1 protein shot

10min before meal 4- 1 cap Super Cissus, 2 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 4- 5 eggs, 2 slices of multi-grain bread and 3 potatoes

5min before meal 5- 2 caps of TestoPro

Meal 5- Fruit smoothie and protein shot

Side notes
I have decided to drop Formestane, I feel like taking that with Testopro and HGH Up is a little to much for me to take in. I just havn't been feeling the best the last couple days so I will stick with HGH UP and TestoPro for now.

I'll try starting Formestane again when I'm done Testopro and HGH UP.