I Think He's Going To Explode!!! Punthra's Two Month Bulk On The Swole Stack......

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Name:punthra

Weight: 239 as of this morning (holidays were a blast but now back to the real world)

Team: Anabolic Innovations Athlete

Goal: Get my weight up to a solid 250-255 by the beginning of March.

Supplements: Swole Stack (Glycobol, TestoPro, Stoked). I'll also be adding in some type of NO product until my Maniac Shows up.

Training: I will be running a 4 day split with alternating week FST-7 for varied body parts as will be seen below. Some days my reps might vary anywhere from 3-20 depending on how i`m feeling strength wise for the exercises before the FST-7 sets.

Punthra`s Mass Program

Chest & Shoulders Workout A (Intense)

Incline Barbell Presses
Weighted Dips
Cable Crossovers (FST-7)
Barbell Military Presses
Dumbbell Rear Laterals
Dumbbell Laterals (FST-7)

Chest & Shoulders Workout B

Flat Dumbbell Presses
Reverse Grip Bench Presses
Dumbbell Flyes
Upright Rows
Rear Lateral Machine
Smith Machine Presses

Back & Traps Workout A

Wide Grip Chinups
Old School T-Bar Rows
One Arm High Hammer Strength Rows
Rack Deadlifts
Dumbbell Shrugs

Back & Traps Workout B (Intense)

Close Grip Pulldowns
Deadlifts
Dumbbell Rows
Rope Pullovers (FST-7)
Behind The Back Shrugs superset Barbell Shrugs

Legs A (Intense)

Front Squats
Hack Squats
Leg Extensions (FST-7)
Jefferson Lifts
Seated Calf Raises
Toe Presses

Legs B

Leg Presses
Squats
One Leg Extensions
Lying Leg Curls
Standing Calf Raises
Seated Calf Raises

Biceps & Triceps A

Close Grip Bench Presses
Thumbs Up Reverse Grip Barbell Curls
Skullcrushers
Dumbbell Curls
Cable Pressdowns superset Cable Curls

Biceps & Triceps B (Intense)

French Presses
Barbell Curls
Reverse Grip Pressdowns
Dumbbell Hammer Curls
Machine Dips (FST-7)
Cambered Bar Curls (FST-7)

****Weeks A & B will be alternated to spare constant pounding******

Wednsdays, Saturdays, and Sundays are all days off to allow sufficient healing.

I`m going to be honest that i`m not sure when i will be able to post pictures but i will try to do it as soon as possible.

Nutrition: I`ve got it under control and i really don`t want to talk about it. Bulking has never been a big issue for me but i`ll definitely need some help when it comes time to begin my diet. HINT! HINT! MrKleen, Smeton, Dream!

Anyways I hope you follow along and watch me crush some weights! Bulking is always a blast when your well rested and ready to roll.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in can't wait to see what the SWOLE Stack does for ya. I loved it.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Pun, what is FST-7?

Interested to see how the stack affects your bodyweight.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
BTW, Kleen, you look phenomenal for your age. Scratch that, phenomenal for any age!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I could explain it on here but your better off learning about it on FST-7.com . It's the training program that both Jay Cutler and Phil Heath used for the Olympia. My version is a more backed off version of it because i'm not on the sauce and i can't handle that crazy workload.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I'll look into it on that site. Thx bro.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Swole stack is a great natural stack and when diet training sleep are in order It helped make nice steady improvements.

I used it with surplus calories and strength increased on it

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BTW, Kleen, you look phenomenal for your age. Scratch that, phenomenal for any age!
Thanks Bro! That is a pic from last May, starting slow decent into my prep this weekend first portion is going to be recomp / cut. Hoping to maybe squeak another lb or two out of a good stack, maintenance cals and adding in cardio before really dropping cals. I think I will be holding 10-15 lbs more at that lean this time around.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait aren't you competing in May? Did it get this wrong?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Swole stack is a great natural stack and when diet training sleep are in order It helped make nice steady improvements.

I used it with surplus calories and strength increased on it
Pun, I bet you will see around 6 lbs of lbm off of this run. Note I said LBM not total weight gain. I got 4 lbs lbm out of this in 4 weeks so with expected slowing of gains in second month I bet you easily see 6 lbs of LBM on this stack while eating for a bulk. Kill it and lets see what happens Bro!

Yeah you are nasty strong too Bro, gotta love it.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
In this one for sure!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pun when is your contest date, my concern is that you leave enough time to get lean. I think minimum would be 15 weeks, ok if your already fairly lean and have no problem getting cut. More is better.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pun when is your contest date, my concern is that you leave enough time to get lean. I think minimum would be 15 weeks, ok if your already fairly lean and have no problem getting cut. More is better.
Getting cut fairly quick is becoming much harder at age 48.:(

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Lol....I just realized i put my first workout on the stack in my other log. Dream, as for having enough time to get ready my contest isn't until june so i will have more than enough time to get ready.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick is rarely the way to go...
I hear you on that. When I was in my 20's I could get cut using the same routine easier than I can now. I agree it is not advised not to go crazy trying to get cut real fast. I always see the post at the end of May saying I want to be ripped for my beach trip in 2 weeks LOL.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you on that. When I was in my 20's I could get cut using the same routine easier than I can now. I agree it is not advised not to go crazy trying to get cut real fast. I always see the post at the end of May saying I want to be ripped for my beach trip in 2 weeks LOL.
Yah I think they are looking for the lypo section...:eek5:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol....I just realized i put my first workout on the stack in my other log. Dream, as for having enough time to get ready my contest isn't until june so i will have more than enough time to get ready.
Ok just make sure you count the weeks cuz if you start March 1 june 28th is only 17 weeks.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update:

I've been on the stack since saturday and i've definitely noticed a improved sense of well being and i seem to have alot more energy throughout the day!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick Update:

I've been on the stack since saturday and i've definitely noticed a improved sense of well being and i seem to have alot more energy throughout the day!
That's the first thing I noticed also. I am rested as well. I know I'm using OEP which makes me feel good mentally but this adds a overall well being, physical and mental.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Back / Rear Delts / Traps (Removed Rack Deads due to intense legs on thursday, deads will be done once every two weeks)

WG Chinups BWx10 / BWx9 / BWx8 / BWx7

T-Bar Rows 135x10 / 180x8 / 225x6 (weight doesn't include bar)

High Hammer Strength Rows 180x10 / 230x10 / 280x8

Behind The Neck Pulldowns 160x10 / 180x10 / 200x8

Dumbbell Rear Laterals 25x10 / 30x10 / 35x10

Dumbbell Shrugs 100x10 / 110x10 / 120x10

Notes:
- removed deads on intense leg week so that my lower back will be fresh when going into heavy low rep squatting
- crazy intense pump today which lasted straight through my workout
- normally i don't do behind the head pulldowns but i've been really enjoying the squeeze it gives and it seems to hit my back a little differently

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back / Rear Delts / Traps (Removed Rack Deads due to intense legs on thursday, deads will be done once every two weeks)

WG Chinups BWx10 / BWx9 / BWx8 / BWx7

T-Bar Rows 135x10 / 180x8 / 225x6 (weight doesn't include bar)

High Hammer Strength Rows 180x10 / 230x10 / 280x8

Behind The Neck Pulldowns 160x10 / 180x10 / 200x8

Dumbbell Rear Laterals 25x10 / 30x10 / 35x10

Dumbbell Shrugs 100x10 / 110x10 / 120x10

Notes:
- removed deads on intense leg week so that my lower back will be fresh when going into heavy low rep squatting
- crazy intense pump today which lasted straight through my workout
- normally i don't do behind the head pulldowns but i've been really enjoying the squeeze it gives and it seems to hit my back a little differently
Your workouts are just awsome bro!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout Big P! Yeah the testofen in the TestoPro seems to be the first thing that kicks in. Nice Alpha male feeling, almost a euphoric feeling of greatness. Confidence boosts quickly. A great feeling. Watch for flair ups on temper through out the second week or so then it becomes more manageable as your body gets used to the increased testosterone. Well that is how it worked for me anyway.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Punthra,

Sorry if I missed it, but have you used any of these products alone or stacked before this two month bulk?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok just make sure you count the weeks cuz if you start March 1 june 28th is only 17 weeks.
I hear you Dream. Mine is in June. I am slowly losing body fat right now so when I start my contest prep Ill be decently lean at about 10 %.

strong numbers for sure Big P

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
no, i haven't used these products before....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout Big P! Yeah the testofen in the TestoPro seems to be the first thing that kicks in. Nice Alpha male feeling, almost a euphoric feeling of greatness. Confidence boosts quickly. A great feeling. Watch for flair ups on temper through out the second week or so then it becomes more manageable as your body gets used to the increased testosterone. Well that is how it worked for me anyway.
Yah I was surprised to see it kick in so fast... I am pretty damn strong too...

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I'm debating on swapping legs and arms today as i have to be on my feet working for the next two days. Would much rather do legs on friday so that i can stay off my feet on saturday and sunday and heal. It's intense leg week so i'm a little scared of the DOMS if they're anything like my chest and shoulder DOMS. Any thoughts?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm debating on swapping legs and arms today as i have to be on my feet working for the next two days. Would much rather do legs on friday so that i can stay off my feet on saturday and sunday and heal. It's intense leg week so i'm a little scared of the DOMS if they're anything like my chest and shoulder DOMS. Any thoughts?
Sounds sensible to me...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely make the switch, arms require less recovery in my opinion, kind of like calves they are used so much they are made to recover more qickly so one being earlier than normal shouldn't be a recovery issue but it sounds like it would be if you did you legs as scheduled so definitely change it up.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys...I just wanted the feedback because i wasn't sure i was acting like a chicken **** this morning.

Update:
I've been feeling very large and in charge for the last two days. Muscles feel full and i feel very good and relaxed actually.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys...I just wanted the feedback because i wasn't sure i was acting like a chicken **** this morning.
Sensible should not be mistaken for a lack of balls... there's many a time I have wished that I took the sensible route over the ... well .. less sensible lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AMEN DW!!! Preach it Brutha!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sensible should not be mistaken for a lack of balls... there's many a time I have wished that I took the sensible route over the ... well .. less sensible lol
I agree some people would try and force it which could lead to injury.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Quick Update:

the mood and sense of well being were only 2nd to the hyuge increase in libido. my confidence went through the roof, i felt like i could do anything- this caused me to take on heavier weights without fear of injury or being to tired or sore at work. and this was just testopro by itself.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Glad i'm not the only one noticing this amazing effect! Numbers will be up later today.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
The numbers weren't too bad but i won't be updating til this afternoon. I won't be training today due to dealing with some sort of stomach bug that's been giving me the squirts (squatting would be messy today). I'll knock it out tomorrow as long as the guts are back to normal.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

Feel better bro.

RedneckDB

Awards
The numbers weren't too bad but i won't be updating til this afternoon. I won't be training today due to dealing with some sort of stomach bug that's been giving me the squirts (squatting would be messy today). I'll knock it out tomorrow as long as the guts are back to normal.
I had to do my back/biceps day this week feeling like that...... even after a few doses of immodium deadlifts felt like I was playing russian roulette with my bowels but all was good in the end.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Feel Better P!!!!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Yesterdays workout....

Bis / Tris

Close Grip Bench Presses 115x10 / 185x10 / 255x6 (strength just fell off) / 60x12

Reverse Grip Thumbs Up Barbell Curls 80x10 / 100x8 / 120x7

Skullcrushers 115x10 / 135x10 / 155x8

Dumbbell Curls 40x10 / 45x10 / 50x8

Cable Pressdowns sup/ Cable Curls (Set 1) 145x10 & 105x10 (Set 2) 190x10 & 120x10
(Set 3) 235x10 & 135x10

Notes:
- great workout!! Got my ass handed to me on most exercises by my old training partner Les.....
- aggression has definitely been up! Booted out some dudes headlight after he nearly ran me over because he had ran a red light. Normally i'm a very mellow guy but he came so close to hitting me that i lost it.....Oh well!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yesterdays workout....

Bis / Tris

Close Grip Bench Presses 115x10 / 185x10 / 255x6 (strength just fell off) / 60x12

Reverse Grip Thumbs Up Barbell Curls 80x10 / 100x8 / 120x7

Skullcrushers 115x10 / 135x10 / 155x8

Dumbbell Curls 40x10 / 45x10 / 50x8

Cable Pressdowns sup/ Cable Curls (Set 1) 145x10 & 105x10 (Set 2) 190x10 & 120x10
(Set 3) 235x10 & 135x10

Notes:
- great workout!! Got my ass handed to me on most exercises by my old training partner Les.....
- aggression has definitely been up! Booted out some dudes headlight after he nearly ran me over because he had ran a red light. Normally i'm a very mellow guy but he came so close to hitting me that i lost it.....Oh well!
a headlight was a small price for him to pay. my wife hates to ride with me, i will cuss out a carload of reckless nitconpoops.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the flair ups are quick and mighty but in this case the cause is somewhat understandable with almost getting run over.
Oh yeah, 120 on reverse grip with tumbs up... DAYUM

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
i love the thumbs up grip....definitely gets my brachs popping!!!