CHRYSIN OR ANDROSTENETRIONE???

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
LOOKING FOR A GOOD PCT. ITS BEEN ABOUT 7 YEARS SINCE I RAN A PH CYCLE. IM LOOKING FOR A GOOD TEST BOOST/ANTI ESTROGEN FOR PCT THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS IN THE INGREDIENTS! ANY IDEAS ARE WELCOME!!!!! I AM RUNNING X-TREN / M-DROL 60/10 ED.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
LOOKING FOR A GOOD PCT. ITS BEEN ABOUT 7 YEARS SINCE I RAN A PH CYCLE. IM LOOKING FOR A GOOD TEST BOOST/ANTI ESTROGEN FOR PCT THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS IN THE INGREDIENTS! ANY IDEAS ARE WELCOME!!!!! I AM RUNNING X-TREN / M-DROL 60/10 ED.
First please push your caps lock button... it's like you are yelling questions at me.

I would use Clomid for that cycle honestly. I don't think that an OTC PCT is going to do what you're gonna need even though you are low dosing both hormones. How long do you plan your cycle to be? 4 weeks?

I would say Clomid and either T911 by LG or Testopro by AI.

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
Sorry about the caps. Its a habbit! Thanks! Sounds good. I will take a look at T911, I've been hearing about Testopro. AI is a pretty reputable company i assume.
Im do have some clomid comming in. How would you suggest i run the T911 for example. I think i would run the clomid 100/50/50/25. should i start them both at the same time? Thanks!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the caps. Its a habbit! Thanks! Sounds good. I will take a look at T911, I've been hearing about Testopro. AI is a pretty reputable company i assume.
Im do have some clomid comming in. How would you suggest i run the T911 for example. I think i would run the clomid 100/50/50/25. should i start them both at the same time? Thanks!
Yea, that would be a good plan, I would start my test booster with the serm, and run it the entire time you are on the serm.

You sure you want to hop right back into superdrol and 19-nor for your first cycle back? I know you are low dosing... but man those are two strong steroids. Either way, good luck with your cycle.

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
i know it, im playing it safe with the sd @ 10. this week i bumped my xtren up to 90 ED. I feel good so far. Im only doing sd for 3 weeks, and am thinking of cutting my cycle, & starting pct after week 4. Im on day 13 feeling fine,(+ 17 lbs) so I guess it depends how i feel by week 4. I really dont want to push it.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Yea, that would be a good plan, I would start my test booster with the serm, and run it the entire time you are on the serm.

You sure you want to hop right back into superdrol and 19-nor for your first cycle back? I know you are low dosing... but man those are two strong steroids. Either way, good luck with your cycle.
I Second that Brutha!! OMFG haha its been quite some time. . .you only get one liver brutha!!! eeez your way into it!! haha :dance: hahah but i can see that your all about it!!! welkl +17 lbs VERY NICE!!! hahah make sure you get the pact flowing!!! haha so you can keep the weight gains!!!

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
Thanks Al, I dont even want to think about what its gonna be 6 weeks from now. i stopped the size on after week 1. to give my body time to clean out the creatine.. im gonna hit that up during pct.. hope to keep as much weight as possible! lol.. nice signature!
"Erbody wanna be a bodybuilder, but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights!" -that boy Ronnie!!
Nice!! lol!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Al, I dont even want to think about what its gonna be 6 weeks from now. i stopped the size on after week 1. to give my body time to clean out the creatine.. im gonna hit that up during pct.. hope to keep as much weight as possible! lol.. nice signature!
"Erbody wanna be a bodybuilder, but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights!" -that boy Ronnie!!
Nice!! lol!
you got it brutha!!! LIGHT WEIGHT BABaaa!!!

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
You would never wanna use chyrsin as part of a PCT. The thing with chrysin is it may have worked great in-vitro but oral administration is a different story and if it does work it still may be too weak for real pro-hormone or anabolic steriod use. There's quite a bit of history out there of guys making this big mistake and getting bad side effects because they didn't go with a real AI or competitive AI. If you were to try chyrsin you would only wanna try it as part of a natty stack. It's really a waste of money all together though. There's a Post Cycle Therapy thread for these kinds of questions...