Becoming the "AlphaOne"

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Becoming the "AlphaOne"

Ok guys By now you have heard plenty of buzz about the new CEL product "ALPHA ONE " Well I have had great luck in getting to purchase the very first bottle CEL had to offer . I used to rep for them back in the day and it was only a month but I will tell you Bryan is a good guy and always helps me out when in need. Thanks Bryan for selling me the " ALPHA ONE " .

Now I have used the original M1 alpha back in the day and was blown away by it . I was not ready for the compound at all as it was my first cycle . Long story short I have learned a lot since then and have also tried the EST brand that turned up to have less desirable results from nicely put ;) .
Now I wanted to get to the point.

Cycle started today and will be running it like most would an Mdrol

1/2/2-3? caps

this will depend on how I feel .
will get starting weight and try to get a pic up.

diet is in check and protein will be high :D

Attachments

I

Ivers

Awards
subbed deffintly will be following his one. Have read a lot about the old M1A, and can't wait for this to be released. good luck with the cycle!!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
subbed deffintly will be following his one. Have read a lot about the old M1A, and can't wait for this to be released. good luck with the cycle!!
Thanks

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IM In my man! :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in and curious

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff was pretty good (Legal Gear) when I used it a while back. I'll probably pick up a few for a rainy day. :D

Good luck, Learn!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
god dam your semi's causing avi's Trauma

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

What is the mg per capsule-20mg like the LG product?

I skipped the LG M1A generation, but I was around for the M1T clones for $9.95/bottle at bodybuilding.com generation, LOL. Those were my first cycles, I wasn't ready, and the gains were absurd (15lbs, 15lbs, 21lbs)...and so was the shutdown.

Good luck with your cycle; I am sure the results will be impressive.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
subbed
im keeping my eye on this cycle
hope you get some great results

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I have been out of town a bit and missed the discussion on this product.....can someone give me some brief information at to what this product might be about? I know of course with the ban coming up we are looking for replacements but what sort of product is this?

Thanks

Mr.50

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
1/2/2010 day 2

off day

1/3/2010 day 3

off day

will be hitting the weights on day 4 and hitting them hard as hell. My lifting is not the typical lifting routine anymore so things get switched up daily. Been doing more of strength training as of late. Not so much isolation moves and going for larger lifts .

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I have been out of town a bit and missed the discussion on this product.....can someone give me some brief information at to what this product might be about? I know of course with the ban coming up we are looking for replacements but what sort of product is this?

Thanks

Mr.50
it is a clome of the late Methyl 1 Alpha from Legal Gear hence the name Alpha One

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I subbed on the other forum, but will sub here as well. This should be stellar!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
thanks to all of you :D

reps to all

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
it is a clome of the late Methyl 1 Alpha from Legal Gear hence the name Alpha One
Ah.....so I assume that Methyl 1 Alpha is not on the ban list?

Or maybe I should just shut up now......

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Ah.....so I assume that Methyl 1 Alpha is not on the ban list?

Or maybe I should just shut up now......
From what I can gather, M1A (17-alpha-methyl-1-androstenediol) was never officially banned though previously available. It seems like LG took it off the market as a precautionary measure (just a guess) and no one has marketed it since.

I did find some anabolic/androgenic and conversion rate info on the substance from Seth Robert's Anabolic Pharmacology book:

-Likely conversion rate: 10-20% (to M1T); so a 20mg cap should yield about2-4mg of M1T; 40mg-->4-8mg; 60mg-->6-12mg; etc
-The parent compound M1A has an anabolic:androgenic ratio of ~400:~100 (ref methyltestosterone)
-The A:A ratio of M1T is ~900:~200, depending on the study (have seen as high as 1600:300)
-Add the two together and you have a nice anabolic package with a less harsh side effects than high dose, straight M1T, and still very substantial gains.

It doesn't mean the compound is to be taken lightly; I would think of it as possibly a better substance than straight M1T. Add in the anabolism from M1A and consider that just the M1T conversion rates alone are substantial. 5-10mg M1T a day is plenty by itself; I've run 20mg and though it works better as you might expect, it seems like diminishing returns and more severe shutdown and sides. 10mg M1T for 2 weeks always seemed to give a 15 lb increase in weight (lots of 11BH inhibition water retention like superdrol) and +10-20+ lbs per lift each week (watch your joints). Running it longer is good for strength increases more so than additional weight IMO. The strength increases keep coming but on a 4 week, 20mg cycle I only gained 21 lbs (6 more than a 2 week cycle), though my lifts kept going up each week. I only mention this b/c you said you were going more for strength Learn.

If you can tolerate it beyond 2 weeks, it should do nicely in that area. The shutdown will obviously get dramatic at the 4 week point. I think my nuts were smaller than they were after a 6 week cycle of "TREN". I am a hairy mofo too, but I do remember shedding body hair in the shower and clogging up the drain a bit. I'm not prone to MPB, but if anyone is, it is probably best to steer clear of this one. I haven't shedded from any other hormones I've taken before. It doesn't convert to DHT, but it is so d@mned strong, it doesn't matter.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
i remember when LG was made Methyl 1 alpha that they suggested to take it with Methyl 1 P . i cant remember what was in methyl 1 p though.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
m1p =

anabolic agent- 17-hydroxy-6-alpha-methyl-ethyletiocholan-3,20-dione. 60mg

estrogen control complex- 6-alpha-methyl-etiocholene-3,17-dione. 10mg

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
huh, no clone of it was ever made
i dont know how they could say no liver damage at all, from a methylated compound

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
M1P is out of the question here guys

lets focus on what I am running here

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
^^^^
Good point. M1A isn't officially coming out for about another week or two, which will be plenty of time to determine from Learn's log whether you are interested in grabbing a bottle or not (if you haven't already decided).

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
So, learn, this was not the S-138 which was listed in vida?

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
M1P is out of the question here guys

lets focus on what I am running here
sorry bro, didnt mean to get off subject; its just a thought that passed my mind.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
sorry bro, didnt mean to get off subject; its just a thought that passed my mind.
NP

Day 3 today nothing but good to report, I have been feeling more aggressive and getting the ON feeling :D
cant wait to hit the weights on MONDAY

SOUTHCAR27

SOUTHCAR27

Awards
Good luck, I am really excited about this release

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
The strength increases keep coming but on a 4 week, 20mg cycle I only gained 21 lbs (6 more than a 2 week cycle), though my lifts kept going up each week. I only mention this b/c you said you were going more for strength Learn.
well I train more twd strength now days but I would like to see my lean mass go up a lot :D and yes the strength will effect joints only if I go all out in heavy lifts , I will not go all out as I know what my joints feel like after beating the sh!t out of them with M1A lol in the past 2 weeks was tops for my run but then again I ran it at 60 mg ed from day 1 Yikes I was a :newbie: then and since then learn D so thats why I will be running this more like a Mdrol cycle :D

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Ok about the vida. I checked it.

Interested to see what you have lined up for PCT...

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for another log E!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Ok about the vida. I checked it.

Interested to see what you have lined up for PCT...
Def a SERM Nolva :D

adding in a test booster around week 2 of Pct and going from there also SNS reduce XT
:redeemerwhore:
Also will be adding in my CEL FORM in the morning :D and running that as noted on the bottle

Thanks for another log E!

:D my pleasure

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Def a SERM Nolva :D

adding in a test booster around week 2 of Pct and going from there also SNS reduce XT
:redeemerwhore:
Also will be adding in my CEL FORM in the morning :D and running that as noted on the bottle

:D my pleasure

what booster you using brah

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
thinking Primal male by MAN SPORTS :D

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
thinking Primal male by MAN SPORTS :D
Revies seem to be good, no experience here........

gots a couple bottles in stash, curious on your feedback.
:cheers:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Revies seem to be good, no experience here........

gots a couple bottles in stash, curious on your feedback.
:cheers:
sme here lol

sorry bout the bs on the PHF place that was you yes
?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
yeah, going to pm......

not going to clutter up this with drama.
lol cool :D

UPDATE

1-4-10
Day 4
Anxiety has been up as I have been stressed out . My furnace has been acting up and it is getting the best of me.Haven't had enough sleep to top things off . Other than that everything seems good . Still at 20mg ed and twd the end of the day all was fine and stress and anxiety was gone.

Went to go work out in the garage last night and for some reason I could not get a fire to stay burning WTF and everytime I got the fire going my gas burner went out as my propane tank was freezing up. So I had to make the best of it.

Workout looked like this

Flat Bench BB
Warm up 135x12 185x10
Working sets
225X10
225X12
205X12
185X20

Cable Rows close grip D Handle
5 sets to failure (concentrated )

DB incline flies ( DEEP str8 armed )
40X15
40X15
40X14
40X12

Cable pulls with rope light and concentrated . I do these to where I stand up and pull rope to my ears . Hits rear delts and back nice
3 sets to failure.

Calves in vertical leg press
3 sets 15-20

it wasn't a good day lol

1-5-10

Day 5 20 mg
day off

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
lol cool :D

UPDATE

1-4-10
Day 4
Anxiety has been up as I have been stressed out . My furnace has been acting up and it is getting the best of me.Haven't had enough sleep to top things off . Other than that everything seems good . Still at 20mg ed and twd the end of the day all was fine and stress and anxiety was gone.

Went to go work out in the garage last night and for some reason I could not get a fire to stay burning WTF and everytime I got the fire going my gas burner went out as my propane tank was freezing up. So I had to make the best of it.

Workout looked like this

Flat Bench BB
Warm up 135x12 185x10
Working sets
225X10
225X12
205X12
185X20

Cable Rows close grip D Handle
5 sets to failure (concentrated )

DB incline flies ( DEEP str8 armed )
40X15
40X15
40X14
40X12

Cable pulls with rope light and concentrated . I do these to where I stand up and pull rope to my ears . Hits rear delts and back nice
3 sets to failure.

Calves in vertical leg press
3 sets 15-20

it wasn't a good day lol

1-5-10

Day 5 20 mg
day off

tomorrow will be better brah, my day sucked ass too.

C

Cassavus

Subbed! Wasn't around when LG had their stuff around. So I'm real interested to see how this goes. Good luck with your cycle man!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 today

Will be hitting shoulders and arms

Day 7 was a day off nothing to note

Day 6
weight 182.8
I upped the dose to 40mg

Leg day

Last workout was on WED Day 6 ,My workout partner is no longer with me on Leg day so I make due on my own now.

Things look like this

Get fire going and try to heat the garage lol .Its cold in Michigan.

Box Squats ( 12"box )
Did some warm ups to get the blood flowing .Added my bands to the bar.
  • 225X10
  • 275X10
  • 315X12
  • 315X10
  • 315X10
( 8" inch box )
  • 225X20
Dead lifts

Leg press ( vertical )

Calves ( vertical )

that's a quick rundown on what I was doing .I had to get in and out as this cold sux. next year I should have insulation ad a furnace :D

Thinking about upping it to 60 mg soon on day 10-11

notes/sides :

a few calve cramps nothing to crazy strength seems level right now with no real spikes . weight is going up but could be to the higher calories as well.

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
just caught up and subbed, good luck man, this looks promising!

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
FWIW, I've found that on M1T cycles in the past, given that you are running the compound for typically 2 weeks (or 3 or whatever), you HAVE to eat a ton of calories to get the most benefit from the substance in such a short period of time. I typically ate 4000-5500 cal/day on 2-4 week cycles of M1T (1000-2500 cal above BMR)-as much as I physically could at the time; probably overkill, but whatever. I gained a good bit of fat as you would expect, but the strength gains were obscene and seemed to lay a solid foundation that outlived the cycles (even if the gains were divided among muscle, water, and fat). You can always cut later. My thinking is that M1A and M1T are straight bulking substances (M1T being the equivalent of crack rocks in the steroid realm) due to the significant water retention, strength boost, severe shutdown, and limited duration of the cycle. I tried to lean bulk on M1T once and while the strength gains came and diminished somewhat post-cycle as you would expect (though still some net gain), the weight gain came and went in total.

Based on what I know about the substance (not that much), I would be inclined to run M1A at 60mg/day for the whole 2-3 weeks to maximize gains, but to each his own certainly. Hint, hint, up to 60mg Learn, lol. One thing that was always disappointing about M1T (by way of analogy) is that almost as soon as you start to see the incredible gains in strength and size, the cycle is almost over. That's why I ran that 4 week, 20mg of M1T/day nut job cycle, no pun intended. Sorry, I'm rambling...getting old, lol.

Good luck with weeks 2-3. I think Alpha One will really start to shine then, especially if you up the dose and calories if needed/desired.

Disclaimer: Before the flames start, I realize that the general consensus is that M1A does not convert to M1T but to a similar substance with 7a methylation instead of 17a.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, looking forward to seeing how this works out.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
FWIW, I've found that on M1T cycles in the past, given that you are running the compound for typically 2 weeks (or 3 or whatever), you HAVE to eat a ton of calories to get the most benefit from the substance in such a short period of time. I typically ate 4000-5500 cal/day on 2-4 week cycles of M1T (1000-2500 cal above BMR)-as much as I physically could at the time; probably overkill, but whatever. I gained a good bit of fat as you would expect, but the strength gains were obscene and seemed to lay a solid foundation that outlived the cycles (even if the gains were divided among muscle, water, and fat). You can always cut later. My thinking is that M1A and M1T are straight bulking substances (M1T being the equivalent of crack rocks in the steroid realm) due to the significant water retention, strength boost, severe shutdown, and limited duration of the cycle. I tried to lean bulk on M1T once and while the strength gains came and diminished somewhat post-cycle as you would expect (though still some net gain), the weight gain came and went in total.

Based on what I know about the substance (not that much), I would be inclined to run M1A at 60mg/day for the whole 2-3 weeks to maximize gains, but to each his own certainly. Hint, hint, up to 60mg Learn, lol. One thing that was always disappointing about M1T (by way of analogy) is that almost as soon as you start to see the incredible gains in strength and size, the cycle is almost over. That's why I ran that 4 week, 20mg of M1T/day nut job cycle, no pun intended. Sorry, I'm rambling...getting old, lol.

Good luck with weeks 2-3. I think Alpha One will really start to shine then, especially if you up the dose and calories if needed/desired.

Disclaimer: Before the flames start, I realize that the general consensus is that M1A does not convert to M1T but to a similar substance with 7a methylation instead of 17a.
I have been full all day every day :D I am up 4+ so far and just starting to get my dose up. I don't want to get drunk and pass out b4 the party gets good ;) so I am sipping on the drinks for now and will get hammered later on in the party ;) I have ran this at 60 str8 thru and only lasted 15 days due to sides of lethargy and shut down so hard I could hardly get my ass out of bed and keep my eyes open . I gained right around 12+ lbs in that short time today is day 8 and at day 10 I will be at full dose of 60mg then the party will start. I am just getting primed .

Ramble on man I enjoy it I too am OLD!

A

alexx33

Awards
looking good so far learn, keep up the good work.