HGHup and Prime log

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats up everybody. I have been on HGHup for about 2 weeks now and Prime for about 3 days. I will log my past few workouts and todays workout along with some diet and how i feel and stuff. my goal is to bulk. i currently weigh about 173 but i will confirm that today at the gym. i used to have an account on here but it was old so i made a new one and it sucks my rep power is back to nothing lol oh well. anyways i hope you all enjoy this thread. my first post will be later on today. it will include what i like about prime and hghup so far, what they both are doing for me, and what i hope to see from them in the future. if there is anything else you guys want me to post on here daily let me know and i will.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saturday, December 26 Chest

Barbell flat
135 x 15 warmup
185x12
205x10
225x6

Incline Dumbell
70x12
75x10
80x6

Incline Dumbell Flys
40x12
50x10

Hammer Strength Incline (i count the machine as 45)
185x12
195x10
205x8

Dosing
Prime: 69 protocol with Saturday and Sunday off. Wednesday is going to be my "6" day cause its my off day from training.
HGHup: 2 pre workout, 3 bed

I have had a shoulder injury from training so sometimes it bothers me, other times it doesnt

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just to state how i am feeling overall on these products so far: i get more sore than usual now, my appetite has increased a little bit, my libido has slightly increased, i have not weight yet. i will weigh today or tomorrow. starting weight was 171. my aggression is the same, my sleep has been alot better. i wake up more refreshed no matter how long i sleep for. muscle hardness looks a bit harder, not by much. im not really looking for results till week 3 or so probably. since im on prime now my strength will fly up.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday December 28th
Lat Pulldown
115 warmup x 15
130x12
140x10
145x8

Lat Pulldown behind the neck
85x12
90x10
95x8

Hammer Strength Mid Rows
185x12
205x10
225x8

Hammer Strength Pullover (lat/ribcage thing lol)
185x12
205x8

Barbell Shrug
225x12
245x10
255x8

Trap Pullup
95x12
105x10
115x8

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be doing my own 5x5 program every Tuesday and I may throw in a few things to mix it up. I will remind you all that HGHup dosing is still 2 pre workout, 3 before bed. Prime is 69 Protocol with 2 days off (usually will be Saturday and Sunday).

Sleep -sleep has been amazing. i was thinking about taking ZMA with this stack but there obviously is no need for it. i can sleep for 6 hours and wake up refreshed 11/10
Mental Alertness/Focus - 7/10. I havent really noticed anything except in the gym
Energy - 9/10. Energy is great
Motivation - 9/10 i dont wanna miss a day of training
Mood/Aggression - i am a little more agressive and get angered a bit easier. not as bad as being on juice though. just enough to get really pumped in the gym
Stress - i have no stress right now
Libido - libido has slightly increased
Joints - NA
Endurance - i feel like i could lift forever while on this stack lol
Strength - my strength feels like its climbing up bit by bit
Quality of Training - 9/10
Pump and Vascularity - when i eat 2 hrs before training and take prime, then pre workout take HGHup and green mag i get a massive pump. you should try it
Muscle Hardness/Density - i look at myself everyday like a billion times a day so i cant really tell a difference right now
Body Composition and Look - 9/10
Appetite - appetite is up during training days 10/10, down during off days 2/10
Overall Sense of Feeling - i dont wanna ever get off this stack lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tuesday December 29th 5x5

Squat
135x5
155x5
185x5
205x5
225x5

Bench
135x5
185x5
205x5
215x5
225x5
235x5

Full Power Clean
95x5
105x5
115x5
120x5
125x5

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
i'll be watching.
where are your calories at? you don't have to post a diet, just maybe cals and macro breakdown

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a basic diet for my day
Breakfast - 4 egg whites, one egg. oatmeal.
30 min later 1 scoop of nitro core with milk

snacks include p&j, small chicken breast, any left over food from the day before

Lunch - chicken breast and veggies usually

same snacks

Dinner - varies from pasta to ribs.

i sometimes use serious mass mixed with my own ingredients or nitro core

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Fruits, veggies, and healthy fats. Yes you need overall calories and protein obviously, but without the nutrients your body needs, you won't grow the maximum you could be.
Get some fish oil and take some every meal/snack.
Get some sweet potatoes for complex carbs and beta carotene.
Hghup and prime are great products but you won't get the most out of them if your diet is lacking.

Your diet has the basics, now get the fruits veggies and healthy fats. Add olive oil or fish oil to shakes. Natty pb is good also.
You can even do more research for other alternatives..find what you like.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have all of that lol sorry, i didnt mention ALL supplements i am on. according to that one website that lets u log ur diet, i take in about 3700 cals average, 300g carbs and 200 gr of protein. my main meals i eat in huge proportions. snacks i eat about 2 p&j's with lean turkey meat on the side and stuff like that. i am now on a mulit, fish oil, milk thistle and heart care

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, in here as well :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
i have all of that lol sorry, i didnt mention ALL supplements i am on. according to that one website that lets u log ur diet, i take in about 3700 cals average, 300g carbs and 200 gr of protein. my main meals i eat in huge proportions. snacks i eat about 2 p&j's with lean turkey meat on the side and stuff like that. i am now on a mulit, fish oil, milk thistle and heart care
good stuff.
i'll be watching.
do you know your body type? depending on that you could be tapering carbs of during the day/night to minimize fat gain

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just blanked out. i have a fast metabolism, hard gainer.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
i just blanked out. i have a fast metabolism, hard gainer.
yea then i wouldn't worry too much about fat gain...
just keep getting a ton of cals
one thing you could do to keep the growth coming and metabolism guessing, just add 100 calories a week.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey i posted a thread under bulking. tell me what u think

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Arms

Biceps
Barbell Curl
45x15 warmup
75x12
85x10
95x8

EZ Bar Preacher Curl
85x10
90x7

EZ Close Grip Curl Peak
50x15
70x12
80x10

Arnold workout?? (low to mid, mid to high then full curl in same set)
40 x6x6x6
50 x6x6x6

Triceps
Skull Crusher Incline
50x15
70x12
80x10

Dumbell Tricep Extension Bent over
20x12
25x10
35x8

Overhead Tricep Extension on Free Motion Machine (one hand)
50x12
60x10

I will continue to take 2 HGHup pre workout and 3 HGHup at bedtime. Prime dosing is the same. 69 protocol with the weekends off. Green mag will be taken post workout. i tried halk the tub pre workout and havent noticed anything so im going to try it post workout cause people have said they love green mag so i wanna give it another shot. feel free to crituque me in anyway

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
honestly, i would change up your routine/split

if you want mass you don't need an arms only day.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah some poeple have told me that and i used to not incorporate arms in my weekly training but this past 2 months i have and my arms have just exploded and i have an extra day in my training routine so i kept arms and threw in the 5x5 once a week

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
yeah some poeple have told me that and i used to not incorporate arms in my weekly training but this past 2 months i have and my arms have just exploded and i have an extra day in my training routine so i kept arms and threw in the 5x5 once a week
i'm not saying dont incorporate direct arm work, i just think you can put them with larger muscle groups

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya i was doing that about 4 weeks ago like chest and tris, back and bis, but i switch my routine up alot

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
cool as long as your switchin it up...
hows the hghup?

i am most likely ordering bulk 1-c (ingredient of powerfull) tonight for the sale
but hghup has really gotten me interested.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly, nothing against app nut cause i love them. my best friend works for them but the only thing i have seen from it is the amazing sleep and recovery. i know with real HGH, u gotta be on it for a long time to have it work fully. maybe its the same with HGHup. i am tempted to run another bottle right after this one to see if my theory is correct

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
honestly, nothing against app nut cause i love them. my best friend works for them but the only thing i have seen from it is the amazing sleep and recovery. i know with real HGH, u gotta be on it for a long time to have it work fully. maybe its the same with HGHup. i am tempted to run another bottle right after this one to see if my theory is correct
well according to that theory i've read you have to be on it for like 6 months. (the real stuff)

I noticed great sleep from bulk 1-c, but never tried it pre workout so thats what ill be doing for my recomp/cut

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tonight i got pretty sick. my head started to feel super heavy, my throat was sore and my stomach was nausiated. hope it goes away so i can train at 100%

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well according to that theory i've read you have to be on it for like 6 months. (the real stuff)

I noticed great sleep from bulk 1-c, but never tried it pre workout so thats what ill be doing for my recomp/cut
he has used real hgh.

r1-Strength is increasing and everything correct? Any faster than usual? What about appetite, leaning out, energy, mood?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry for the missed update for today. i have been sick and i will workout chest on Saturday and maybe some front squats since i missed my leg day today

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
that guy brought up a good point about tobacco, don't just drop dead quit. wine yourself off... like taper down... you know?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah but if i buy a whole can, ill dip the whole can lol this is the only way for me. this sickness cant last too much longer

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah but if i buy a whole can, ill dip the whole can lol this is the only way for me. this sickness cant last too much longer
it's not sickness...it's withdrawal symptoms. Just with hold yourself if you buy a whole can. Works better than making yourself sick and smoking a few cigs every day.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know its the symptoms, but its called the nicotine flu/cold. it will go away soon prob. if it isnt buy 2morrow ill buy a can

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i know its the symptoms, but its called the nicotine flu/cold. it will go away soon prob. if it isnt buy 2morrow ill buy a can
good luck man. Withhold from it. If you must buy a can just taper yourself off of it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i woke up today with no headache and no stomach pain, just a sore throat and coughing.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just had an amazing workout! this is the most I have done in my life! OK here we go

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Chest

Flat bench Dumbell
70x12 warm up
85x12 !!!!!!
90x9!!!
95x4
100x2!!!!!

Barbell Incline
155x12
165x10
175x8

Cable Flys decline
20x12
25x10

Cable Flys incline
15x12
20x10

I have never hit 100 pounds on Dumbell before. im curious to see what my barbell bench is. i will know Tuesday when i do my 5x5. this stack is amazing and i would recommend it to anyone so far

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just had an amazing workout!...I have never hit 100 pounds on Dumbell before...this stack is amazing and i would recommend it to anyone so far
Great way to start off the new year!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Just quit cold turkey, don't tease yourself with an occasional nicotine fix. I smoked for over 7 years and the only way I could quit was cold turkey, you'll get over the nasty feeling and be glad you went through with it.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
this is weird to explain, but to get strength up like that:

i'll use lateral raises for shoulders as an example.
I would throw in like 4-6 sets of 3 reps with a pretty heavy weight.
So I was lateral raising 35-40's for 3 reps, and within a few weeks I could do a straight set of 8-10 with the 35's.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is weird to explain, but to get strength up like that:

i'll use lateral raises for shoulders as an example.
I would throw in like 4-6 sets of 3 reps with a pretty heavy weight.
So I was lateral raising 35-40's for 3 reps, and within a few weeks I could do a straight set of 8-10 with the 35's.
ya but u gotta understand im on green mag, prime and HGHup lol along with a good diet. prime has worked well for me before but not this well, this fast, especially on dumbell. it usually shows on main compound lifts for me

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
ya but u gotta understand im on green mag, prime and HGHup lol along with a good diet. prime has worked well for me before but not this well, this fast, especially on dumbell. it usually shows on main compound lifts for me
oh no i definitely agree on the good diet and supps.

i was just saying if you wanna get strength up on other lifts, you can do that

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ohhh ok i thought u werent believing me on the weight i did 2day hahaha my bad.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I believe it, my barbell bench exploded over 20 lbs on prime last time in only a few weeks for sets, you were my witness in person.

Keep it up! I had to work a double today, sorry I didn't return your text all day.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its cool man. i just only saw a 5 lb increase on DB all cycle previously on prime. HGHup and prime is a nasty stack

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today i will be training back. i will continue the dosing (2 HGHup pre workout, 3 bedtime, and 69 protocol with prime). i wanna thank everyone for following this as well. ;D

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
sub. good luck! Great job on the 100s its a great mark to hit! and good luck on quitting, I did many years back, smoked a long time and quit cold turkey, haven't had one in 5 years. for me a quick 10-15 min cardio session put the cravings at bay.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday January 4, 2010
Sorry i told you guys i was going to train back. i changed my routine a bit.

ARMS
Barbell Curl
65x12
75x12
95x10
100x8
105x5

Incline Dumbbell Curl
30x12
35x10
40x8

Preacher Curl on Hammer Strength Machine (machine weight not included)
70x12
80x12
90x8

Ronnie/Arnold Bicep Workout
55x7x7x7
60x5x5x5

Triangle Pushdown (Triceps)
50x12
65x12
75x12

Close Grip Bench
135x12
145x10
155x12 ~ i dunno what happened here lol

Skull Crusher Flat Bench
70x12
80x8

The gym was closing so i had to leave..i was pissed lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bad news followers. Today I went to the Dr. and I have an ear infection with fluid in it and an upper respiratory infection. I have felt horrible all day but I still went to the gym! only did 2 workouts though but I still went.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010
5x5

Squats
135x5
175x5
205x5
215x5
225x5

Bench
135x5
185x5
215x5
225x5
245x5 ------new record for me

Tomorrow will be my off day, as I need one to try to heal up. Thursday I will train chest. Friday legs, then Saturday back