Day 1

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Merry Christmas to me, I guess being only a few hours away from the Primordial Performance office helps cause i got my Tren LV already and already got my first dose in me. currently getting ready for softball in the spring and this will be a great help to put some weight on. I am starting my log today, first dose: 2cc's and will stay with that once a day for the first week and go from there. have used real juice before and only have one experience with PH/PS's to speak of and that was with the original T-Bomb. I took some creatine with it and over the summer of '05 i put on ten pounds, mostly in my lower body and never lifted a weight after the end of April. My method has been to train/lift over the winter and to stop in the spring and switch over to a baseball "type" workout. pushups, pullups, surgical tubing work, medicine ball, lunges and some sprint work(run/walk interval training), some plyometrics, batting practice, long toss and stretching from April until October in order to minimize injuries and maximize performance. That T-Bomb was good stuff. So I am giving this a trial run to see how ths product works for me. I am going to order a second bottle over the weekend for the spring, hopefully it works well and I am not wasting my money. From what I hear....:1244: