Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got 2 bottles of this in mail yesterday, and took 2 last night at dinner. i am using this as my ai on testosterone replacement-200mg of test cyp weekly. since starting test on 8/28 of this year estrogen level has been slowly climbing, still well within normal range so doc would not give prescription. i gained 24 pounds first 2 months on test and water and fat were a big part of it. what i hope to gain from clomidex is reduced water weight and fat loss. i have lost 4 pounds so far and currently weigh 230. at the end of this log i hope to be at 220 with reduced water retention and less bf%.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, did a lot of peeing yesterday and got up 3 times last night, woke up this morning and weighed 2 pounds less. going to increase saw palmetto.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nifty. do you have a blood test coming up again relatively soon?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
damn, did a lot of peeing yesterday and got up 3 times last night, woke up this morning and weighed 2 pounds less. going to increase saw palmetto.
haha...sounds like the part in "men of a certain age" when ray romano said he lost 2 lbs and his record was 2.5lbs...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
peeing continues, lost another pound-on the good foot, i look a little leaner. the 24 pounds i gained so fast after starting trt had to have been a lot of water and fat. so far i have lost 3 pounds out of my goal of 14. increased water to make up for peeing so damned much and taking 4 saw palmetto daily. not much worry about losing muscle while cutting when injecting test cyp weekly.:veryhappy:

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
peeing continues, lost another pound-on the good foot, i look a little leaner. the 24 pounds i gained so fast after starting trt had to have been a lot of water and fat. so far i have lost 3 pounds out of my goal of 14. increased water to make up for peeing so damned much and taking 4 saw palmetto daily. not much worry about losing muscle while cutting when injecting test cyp weekly.:veryhappy:
good sheit...sounds like its workin out for you...keep it up!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well, the peeing has slowed some, thankfully-this is a problem when you run a production machine at work, lol. libido seems to be uneffected so far, which is a good thing-libido has been very high. weight is still holding at -2.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always looking for a good AI at my age as well....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Always looking for a good AI at my age as well....
this seems like a good mild ai with minimal sides. so far it is treating me well.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be interested in your compare with your usual AI of Formestane I believe..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will be interested in your compare with your usual AI of Formestane I believe..
so far the effects of clomidex are much milder, but i use td formestane and get a reaction almost immediately. only been on the clomidex for a few days, waiting to see if i get any boost in libido within the next few days.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so far the effects of clomidex are much milder, but i use td formestane and get a reaction almost immediately. only been on the clomidex for a few days, waiting to see if i get any boost in libido within the next few days.
Just what Mama wants to hear!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good point big man...she seems to be still in the game!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine seems to be hanging in as well...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
recomp effects seem to be doing well, my wife noticed i look leaner- said she liked it and to keep doing whatever i was doing, lol. frequent urination has slowed but is still slightly above normal. aggression or irritability-can't be sure which is also up, but not really a problem-i like having a little anger during workouts. libido is still unchanged- i had hoped for an increase, but not a problem libido has been very high already and at least it hasn't dropped off any. so far i would give thumbs up.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Just now noticed your log man....Late sub!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
things are going good, no problems. anger is way up-but it is not because of clomidex-i just watched the most disgusting thing i have ever saw. as a 'former' colt's fan i am seriously pissed off. i supported colt's when they were the laughing stock of nfl, but at least they tried to win. i can't support a team that rips off it's fan this way.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
did not know you were running this stuff man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did not know you were running this stuff man!
yup. so far effects seem mild, which is exactly what i was looking for. slowly cutting some water/fat, and leaning out. libido is uneffected. i am in no hurry, i will be on test cyp for a long time- the clomidex is doing a fine job of controlling aromatase it would appear. going for blood test on the 13th.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Bro, you are gonna be on test for life, at least that is what trt is in the field of medicine LOL.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
slowly but surely...sounds like you makin great progress and that much closer to your goal...keep it up!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bro, you are gonna be on test for life, at least that is what trt is in the field of medicine LOL.
exactly, that is why i am enjoying how mild the effects of clomidex are. no sides, other than frequent urination at start, and that has mostly subsided. once 1st bottle is done i think i will either go to 2 every other day or 1 a day. i feel this is safe for long term. i will have a better feel for how well this is working after blood test on 13th. waking up with morning wood is definitely a good sign, ejaculation volume seems to be increasing slightly- this is very welcome as it was starting to decrease noticeably, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
slowly but surely...sounds like you makin great progress and that much closer to your goal...keep it up!
thanks, and yes this is long term so i am taking it slow.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
exactly, that is why i am enjoying how mild the effects of clomidex are. no sides, other than frequent urination at start, and that has mostly subsided. once 1st bottle is done i think i will either go to 2 every other day or 1 a day. i feel this is safe for long term. i will have a better feel for how well this is working after blood test on 13th. waking up with morning wood is definitely a good sign, ejaculation volume seems to be increasing slightly- this is very welcome as it was starting to decrease noticeably, lol.
The aspect of frequent urination is definitely due to ATD, it has me a bit worried bro, make sure you get the blood test.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The aspect of frequent urination is definitely due to ATD, it has me a bit worried bro, make sure you get the blood test.
you bet! psa is one of the big ones they test.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
aggression is up-that has been confirmed by wife and co-workers, lol. -i will work on getting my chill on. recomp is going slow, but progress is being made. also, libido seems to be increasing slightly, and ejaculate seems to be increasing also-it had been decreasing-from what i understand this is common side on trt. balls are still hanging low so that is a good sign, lol.

riddler

Awards
Starting trt soon. This seems good info because I was thinking about nolvadex, but may try clomidex. I will keep watching your progress.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Starting trt soon. This seems good info because I was thinking about nolvadex, but may try clomidex. I will keep watching your progress.
my doc won't give a script for serm or anti-e as long as e is in range. if you go the research route i would go aromasin instead of nolva. but if you are like me and prefer the otc route then it seems clomidex is effective, with few if any sides.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting feedback thus far. Thanks
thank you! imo, clomidex appears to be both effective and safe. i am hoping the increased ejaculate was not a fluke and continues to improve. libido and sperm count seem to be closely related for me, and as libido rises so does sperm count. that seems to be the worst side for me since starting trt-testopro had both libido and sperm count up but dropped after stopping it. they both seem to be on the rise again-hopefully.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
things continue to go well on clomidex, no sides whatsoever. libido is even up some, waking up with wood every morning which at age 51 is always a good sign, lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even better when you have a fireplace to put that wood in!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Found a T-shirt that has a logo on the front with "Morning Wood Lumber Company". My wife won't let me get it!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Found a T-shirt that has a logo on the front with "Morning Wood Lumber Company". My wife won't let me get it!!
get it anyways- that's too cool to pass up.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know..I laughed my ass off when I saw it. Quick question for you. I know you have run a lot of Test boosters. Which one was the best in your opinion?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know..I laughed my ass off when I saw it. Quick question for you. I know you have run a lot of Test boosters. Which one was the best in your opinion?
testopro
dtp
san endotest pro
ejaculoid/tribuloid-cheap enough to run as a combo-very effective together.
anyone of those are very good.
i didn't include ai's.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Big. I will have to give them a run.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Big. I will have to give them a run.
not a problem.
things are still going good on clomidex. plumbing is working good and mood is high.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
not a problem.
things are still going good on clomidex. plumbing is working good and mood is high.
hahah!!! Big T is on that shiii again!! very nice!!! lil Clo. . .:shocked:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hahah!!! Big T is on that shiii again!! very nice!!! lil Clo. . .:shocked:
hey, us old guys need our edge. gotta keep you youngins on your toes, lol.:cheers: