MST Nitroceps Log....Taking It To The Next Level

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The good people at MST have chosen me to run a log on their new supplement Nitroceps. So being that they have put a large amount of faith in me to deliver a deserving log I have decided to to all in my power to deliver.

I will be running Nitroceps with Cre-02 and Ultra Cordygen V02. I chose these two products because I believe the synergy between the 3 will allow for the full glory of MST to shine through.

Nitroceps is a cutting edge NO2 that increases endurance, strength, libido, testostosterone, induces a great pump, and more.

Cre-02 is their premier enteric coated creatine product with 4 different and effective creatines as well as an "ATP endurance matrix, hydroxyl ethyl adenosine analogs to offer, which serves as a glyconutrient delivery agent, a potent ATP source and powerful oxygen utilization aid to ensure performance and endurance surges". Quoted directly from MST

And Ultra Cordygen V02 is a potent mix that allows for increased endurance,rapid oxygen assimilation, absorption and utilization while providing maximum ATP levels.​

Now how will i be putting these products to the test? I have been running a cut since august and have managed to drop 15-16 lbs of pure fat with no muscle loss (may have even gained some LBM due to the fact that i have steadily gotten stronger) thanks to the ever attentive MrKleen73. But now reaching the end of my cut I am very much "pooping out". So I asked myself what is it that will push me to that next level and allow me a good 3 weeks push? My research (which took about 1-2 weeks) lead me to MST. I entered a contest and by the grace of God they decided to choose me. So here is what I will be doing:

Routine:

Monday: Morning Cardio 1, Night time judo

Tuesday: High intensity Lift session(HILS) followed by a brisk walk

Wednesday: Morning Cardio 2, Judo at night

Thursday: HILS followed by brisk walk

Friday: Morning cardio 1, judo at night

Saturday: HILS and brisk walk

Sunday: recover

Explanation:

Morning Cardio 1: A 1 mile run going as hard as I can looking to shorten my time everytime. With progression of endurance I will add sprints and drills of various sorts

Morning Cardio 2: Sprints

HILS: a full body routine designed by MrKleen that emphasizes strength at the beginning of the work out followed by an intense full body workout that leaves you with massive pump and pushing your endurance to the edge.

Diet:
My is now floating around 2000 calories a day. I dont want to drop much lower then this.

Macros:
Majority of my calories come from fat
Low carb intake
High protein

During these 3 weeks I will eliminate my cheat meals. I will simple cycle my macro intake: carb/fat/protein

0-15/100-120/225-240
30-60/70-90/225-240
70-90/50-60/230-250
These will be the ranges of my macros at any given point depending on how my body feels. Somedays ill take in more carbs to shock my body a little bit, but most days i run very well on little to no carbs.

I will grade the stack according to:

Endurance/Stamina:
Strength:
Recovery:
Pump:
Libido:
Body Composition/look:

I will note my weight along the way. My current weight is between 190-189. By goal is 185.

As a review of what one is to expect of nitroceps:

I would also like to thank MST for the gracious amount of samples they provided including: rag ultra, cordy5, Cre-02, Citruvol XS, Carnage, Shred Ultra, MyoGreen, MVP and ZMK. I will log when i give them a try.

I will take pictures to note before. And post picture after. I will post current lifts before i start the stack as a point of comparison during the stack. I will also see if i can run a mile before Monday to have a baseline measurement.

The stack will start Monday and im shooting for a strong 3 weeks. My dosage schedule will be the following for the first week:

Nitroceps: 4 enteric coated tablets(ECT) 90 minutes before morning cardio
4 ECT 90-120 minutes before lifting

Cre-02: 3 ECT 120 minutes before Morning cardio
3 ECT 120 before lifting

Cordygen V02: 3 V02 60 minutes before morning cardio
3 V02 60 minutes before judo
3 V02 60 minutes before lift

After the first week I may play around with pre and post workout dosages. Essentially double dosing if you will taking one dose before and one dose after to see if this amplifies the effects/recovery time.

And a note: I will keep my water intake steadily about a gallon(more if I can) a day to ensure proper efficacy of products.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey how did u get urs before me :( .. Subbed

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
subbed and pumped for a great ride
You have no idead how excited I am to start the madness!! And please at anypoint feel free to give me pointers and advice on how to bring out the true effectiveness of the products. Heaven knows ill be training hard enough! Thanks for joining

Hey how did u get urs before me :( .. Subbed
Ninjas.....haha glad you're along for the ride.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the MST explosion GH

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to see your in for the fun AZ!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So because i feel like a boy on christmas morning with all these samples im gonna start trying them out.

It is 4:20 and im going to try 2 caps of Shred Ultra on an empty stomach.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
So because i feel like a boy on christmas morning with all these samples im gonna start trying them out.

It is 4:20 and im going to try 2 caps of Shred Ultra on an empty stomach.
hahahha when do you have to be to bed? ;)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have judo at 8...so i wont be in bed till at least 11 or 12.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
GET"M haha i'm a big fan of MST PRODUCTS!!! SO I"M IN BRUTHA!!! :32:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GET"M haha i'm a big fan of MST PRODUCTS!!! SO I"M IN BRUTHA!!! :32:
WELCOME TO THE MADNESS!! buckle up...its gonna be bumpy ride! Thanks for joining in

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
5:00PM

40 minutes after taking shred ultra: No jitters, no super stim effect that makes me not be able to sit still. Just noticing im thinking a little faster, more focused and willing to get up and do the errands i was procastinating to do. I would calls this a clean stim. Like it so far see what happens as time progresses.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck. i got a box of samples earlier in the week and let me tell you this is going to be a good run for you. some great products you are logging.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sub-dizzle Fo-shizzle! Show em what you got GH!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Oh I AM in borhiem do your thing

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good luck. i got a box of samples earlier in the week and let me tell you this is going to be a good run for you. some great products you are logging.
Thank you sir, ill do my best to let the products shine through.

Sub-dizzle Fo-shizzle! Show em what you got GH!
It's about time you made an appearance pimpin!

Oh I AM in borhiem do your thing
Haha SWEET! Lets turn this dial up a notch shall we?

Off to Judo, still feeling good off the shred ultra....i really feel the appetite supression. Had to choke down my pre-judo meal. Energy is clean, not over whelming. Good mental focus. Will consider running the product in the future in another stack. Will test how it stands up to fight day in class.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where do you do judo? I go here:

www.sawtellejudodojo.com
This place down here in south florida. Small school, been going to this school since i was 10.

Your school looks pretty bad @ss. If im ever in that area ill look it up.

Thanks for poking in

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since you were 10? Wow, lucky guy. I wish I had done judo instead of shotokan as a kid, and kept up with it. People who do are badass. Tonight's the end of the year party at my dojo, all the old Japanese ladies bring home-cooked food, it's fun.

Should be a good log, I've found MST's stuff, particularly Cordygen and Cre02, to be really helpful for judo. Good luck!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since you were 10? Wow, lucky guy. I wish I had done judo instead of shotokan as a kid, and kept up with it. People who do are badass. Tonight's the end of the year party at my dojo, all the old Japanese ladies bring home-cooked food, it's fun.

Should be a good log, I've found MST's stuff, particularly Cordygen and Cre02, to be really helpful for judo. Good luck!
I actually started in shotokan and did it till i was maybe 11 or 12. Started Judo when I was maybe....9 or 10...probably 10 and did both at the same time. Im probably gonna go back to shotokan just for fun one day. But judo i do very much enjoy.

Today i will be playing with the samples:

120 minutes before lift empty stomach- Cre-02, Cordygen 5

60 minutes pre-workout- Citruvol XS, Protein, Rag ultra.

30 minutes pre-lift- Carnage

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I actually started in shotokan and did it till i was maybe 11 or 12. Started Judo when I was maybe....9 or 10...probably 10 and did both at the same time. Im probably gonna go back to shotokan just for fun one day. But judo i do very much enjoy.

Today i will be playing with the samples:

120 minutes before lift empty stomach- Cre-02, Cordygen 5

60 minutes pre-workout- Citruvol XS, Protein, Rag ultra.

30 minutes pre-lift- Carnage

Citruvol XS is just the bomb and help me trim so time of my 5K...

I am very interested in the Cordygen 5 to see if did make a deferance in your endurance...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Citruvol XS is just the bomb and help me trim so time of my 5K...

I am very interested in the Cordygen 5 to see if did make a deferance in your endurance...
citruvol is the best cit mal i have used, and i have used cit mal alot. much better than bulk-well worth the extra cash, imo.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Workout on Samples

So as you all know i took the above samples to see what kind of workout i would get. Now i didnt really expect much of anything seeing that any good supp kicks in after a few days to a week. But i was pleasantly surprised at the quality of my lift

Deadlifts:

No wraps:
Warm up: 135,135,225,225
Workout(less then 60 second rest): 315: 8,3,1,2

With wraps, rest time was the amt of time it took me to put on the wraps: 315x13

Seated military press with less then 60 second rest:
135x10
185x5
225x4x5x5x4
135x8x6

Power Cleans:
155x10
160x5

Isolated Row: no rest tried to keep reps at 8
45>90>135>90>45>90>135>90>45

Close grip: no rest
95>145>195>245>195>245>195>145>95

Preacher curl: no rest
10>20>30>40>50>55>50>40>30>20>10

Called it a day

Things i noticed: Started sweating earlier on in the workout. Endurance was good especially since i pushing myself a little harder on deadlift in order to work my grip better. Currently my deadlift focus isnt my back its my grip. The last set is simply to feel like i did something. Pump was very good. Strength went up from last week. And to compare one week to the next I will post last weeks saturday workout.​

12/12/09

Deadlifts 315x (no wraps)5x4x3x1x1 x10(last set i used wraps)
Seated Military 135x15, 185x5, 225x5x4x3 > 135x12x10

No rest between sets:
Power Cleans 10 reps at 145 then 5 at 155

Isolated Bent Over Row(Spider Row me and my dad call it):
160>135>90>45>90>135>90>45>25

Close Grip:
145>195>245>195>145>90>145>195 >245>145>95

Leg Curls:
25>40>55>75>55>40>25>40>55>40> 25

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
So as you all know i took the above samples to see what kind of workout i would get. Now i didnt really expect much of anything seeing that any good supp kicks in after a few days to a week. But i was pleasantly surprised at the quality of my lift

Deadlifts:

No wraps:
Warm up: 135,135,225,225
Workout(less then 60 second rest): 315: 8,3,1,2

With wraps, rest time was the amt of time it took me to put on the wraps: 315x13

Seated military press with less then 60 second rest:
135x10
185x5
225x4x5x5x4
135x8x6

Power Cleans:
155x10
160x5

Isolated Row: no rest tried to keep reps at 8
45>90>135>90>45>90>135>90>45

Close grip: no rest
95>145>195>245>195>245>195>145>95

Preacher curl: no rest
10>20>30>40>50>55>50>40>30>20>10

Called it a day

Things i noticed: Started sweating earlier on in the workout. Endurance was good especially since i pushing myself a little harder on deadlift in order to work my grip better. Currently my deadlift focus isnt my back its my grip. The last set is simply to feel like i did something. Pump was very good. Strength went up from last week. And to compare one week to the next I will post last weeks saturday workout.​

12/12/09

Deadlifts 315x (no wraps)5x4x3x1x1 x10(last set i used wraps)
Seated Military 135x15, 185x5, 225x5x4x3 > 135x12x10

No rest between sets:
Power Cleans 10 reps at 145 then 5 at 155

Isolated Bent Over Row(Spider Row me and my dad call it):
160>135>90>45>90>135>90>45>25

Close Grip:
145>195>245>195>145>90>145>195 >245>145>95

Leg Curls:
25>40>55>75>55>40>25>40>55>40> 25
your dead are great man!!!! Did you get a litte winded from them and then recovered super fast?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
your dead are great man!!!! Did you get a litte winded from them and then recovered super fast?
Not really 315 is light for my back but heavy on my grip so im able to hit high reps once i put the emphasis off my grip. My goal is to be hitting deadlifts at 315 for sets of 10+ without wraps and 20+ with wraps.

So i wasnt really that winded till i finished the 13 reps.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is my before photo to be a point of comaprison to after i finish the stack. Taken earlier this weekend

Attachments

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
good reps on the deads!!! And get use to lifting with out those straps baby!!! hahah hard work and dedication adn b4 you know it 315 will be nothing on your grip!!! Don't be affraid to use a grip strengthener hahah i know its not a word but you understand what i'm sayin! Nice work brutha!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good reps on the deads!!! And get use to lifting with out those straps baby!!! hahah hard work and dedication adn b4 you know it 315 will be nothing on your grip!!! Don't be affraid to use a grip strengthener hahah i know its not a word but you understand what i'm sayin! Nice work brutha!
FATGRIPZ FTW!!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Stretched out

Mile Run: 8:57

Walked dog for 30 minutes after

Cre-02 and nitroceps 120 minutes before run
Cordy V02 60 minutes

Notes: First day I dont like to make any observations b/c its usually placebo effect...but i will note that I wasnt that tired after the mile. I remember running a mile round a week and a half ago and being much more winded. But that can be due to a number of factors.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stretched out

Mile Run: 8:57

Walked dog for 30 minutes after

Cre-02 and nitroceps 120 minutes before run
Cordy V02 60 minutes

Notes: First day I dont like to make any observations b/c its usually placebo effect...but i will note that I wasnt that tired after the mile. I remember running a mile round a week and a half ago and being much more winded. But that can be due to a number of factors.
i felt nitroceps 1st time i used a sample pack.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WOOOO HOOOO!!!! BOOM BOOM BOOM MST FTW!!!! hahah

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey Pimpin. I see the weight loss from the last set of pics you sent. You tightened up a good bit. Great time on that mile. Was that on the road or a treadmill mile? Anytime a stocky guy like us breaks 9 minutes they are moving in my opinion. ;)

Keep smashing it like this, can't wait to see when you get even closer to your goal.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Pimpin. I see the weight loss from the last set of pics you sent. You tightened up a good bit. Great time on that mile. Was that on the road or a treadmill mile? Anytime a stocky guy like us breaks 9 minutes they are moving in my opinion. ;)

Keep smashing it like this, can't wait to see when you get even closer to your goal.

Thanks! Im really happy with my progress seeing that i can say that every ounce I've lost is nothing but fat. Lets see if a can tighten up a little bit more in 3 weeks. After that its recomp and strength!

On the road. I feel im cheating on a treadmill....and i dont count ellipticals.

I think it would be a good goal to get my mile time down to an 8 minute mile in 3 weeks.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! Im really happy with my progress seeing that i can say that every ounce I've lost is nothing but fat. Lets see if a can tighten up a little bit more in 3 weeks. After that its recomp and strength!

On the road. I feel im cheating on a treadmill....and i dont count ellipticals.

I think it would be a good goal to get my mile time down to an 8 minute mile in 3 weeks.
I think you could do it if you really work at it. Yeah there is no hamstring involvement in the treadmill. Now the elliptical is awesome if you aren't afraid to use the intensity levels. I like the elliptical for interval training, or HIIT. Just better on the joints.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think you could do it if you really work at it. Yeah there is no hamstring involvement in the treadmill. Now the elliptical is awesome if you aren't afraid to use the intensity levels. I like the elliptical for interval training, or HIIT. Just better on the joints.

Ill max out the elliptical intensity levels on Hill intervals to get a great conditioning workout but i still dont think it translates to running on the road. It can translate to over all cardio improvements but i guess its a mental thing for me.

Excuse me Kleen....u think i can do it? You must not gotten the theme of my life...IM GOING TO DO IT! There is no easy way in life...so Hard is my way of life. GO HARD OR GO HOME BABY!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there definetely is a difference between the road and a treadmill. I used to jog a mile at my gym on a treadmill all the time no problem and then one day I tried to down the street on some grass and OMG what a difference. dirt and grass is waaayy better IMO

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Example of Diet

Might as well add in an example of my daily intake:

Wake up do Cardio

Meal 1: 3 whole eggs, 6 oz eggs whites, cheddar cheese

Meal 2: High Fiber Oatmeal and blueberries, Canned Tuna and Salmon, Glass of milk 2 %

Meal 3: 2 scoops Whey, 3-4grams fish oil

Judo

AFter Judo BCAA+EAA+extra glutamine

Meal 4: 2 scoops Whey, 1 tablespoon natty peanut butter, 3 grams fish oil

Meal 5(optional): broccoli and whey

This is today's meal scheme. I vary it up depending on my macro intake. Sometimes meal 1 and 4 has a lot more fiber if i up my carb intake.

Days i lift I'll take in more meat. Ill post my diet tomorrow to give u an idea of that.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there definetely is a difference between the road and a treadmill. I used to jog a mile at my gym on a treadmill all the time no problem and then one day I tried to down the street on some grass and OMG what a difference. dirt and grass is waaayy better IMO

This is what ive found to be easiest to hardet

easiest hardest
Treadmill>road>dirt>grass>beach>waterside

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
if you use the treadmill do some speed training....

Put the treadmill @ max and run full speed for a 2 min then drop in down to your normal run speed 5min. you can do 3 to 4 sets this will help you in your mile goal.. I live 3.5miles for the ocean and I do speed runs on the sand fun stuff.. If you are outside on a track then you can do 400 meter sprints with 2 min rest you do 4 sets =1 mile 400 meter= 1/4 mile

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if you use the treadmill do some speed training....

Put the treadmill @ max and run full speed for a 2 min then drop in down to your normal run speed 5min. you can do 3 to 4 sets this will help you in your mile goal.. I live 3.5miles for the ocean and I do speed runs on the sand fun stuff.. If you are outside on a track then you can do 400 meter sprints with 2 min rest you do 4 sets =1 mile 400 meter= 1/4 mile

I was actually thinking of hitting on fridays:

Hard 1/2 mile str8

1/2 in sprints (spring/stop/sprint/stop/sprint etc)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First practice on Ultra Cordy

Activity: Judo

Cordy Ultra 60 minutes before

Observations: Beginning of class during drills i was feeling a little weak and tired. I attribute this to the having run a mile in the morning and my body not having done a two-a-day regimen in awhile. Then as practice progressed i remember noting that i know longer felt tired or weak. I had a sudden second wind...including all the strength i felt i didnt have at the beginning of practice. Could ultra cordy have already kicked in? At the end of judo i felt good enough to go for a jog. I didnt but it was a good feeling.

Post workout shake and fish oil

Now before bed im gonna have some extra amino's and some extra water.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Activity: Judo

Cordy Ultra 60 minutes before

Observations: Beginning of class during drills i was feeling a little weak and tired. I attribute this to the having run a mile in the morning and my body not having done a two-a-day regimen in awhile. Then as practice progressed i remember noting that i know longer felt tired or weak. I had a sudden second wind...including all the strength i felt i didnt have at the beginning of practice. Could ultra cordy have already kicked in? At the end of judo i felt good enough to go for a jog. I didnt but it was a good feeling.

Post workout shake and fish oil

Now before bed im gonna have some extra amino's and some extra water.
Great job man! the Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA will kick in really quick (one dose) so there is little doubt you felt its effects. Awesome!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I was actually thinking of hitting on fridays:

Hard 1/2 mile str8

1/2 in sprints (spring/stop/sprint/stop/sprint etc)
looks real real good...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear. When I start rolling again I may have to look into this.