HGH+Testopro log

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Welcome everyone! This is an unsponsored log and will be conducted for at least 4 weeks.

My motivation: It is christmas break for me starting Thursday and I will be back in the gym with swoldierboy (that is his sn on AM). I am determined to get myself back up to speed with where I was at the end of summer aka muscle memory+more!

My true motivation though lies in a contest. My girlfriend and I have created a contest to see who can get in the best shape by January 18th. We have both said we will be going all natural and only allowed no more than 3 speciality supplements (testopro & hghup for me). Whoever wins gets their choice of thing to do as a couple (ex: skydiving, going to Rodeo, etc)

I figured it was a creative way for us both to get back into shape.

My routine: No clue, I have to see what format swoldierboy has been following.

My stats:
Height: 5'8ish
Weight: ???

Dosing:
Testopro: 4 caps ED (2 am, 2pm)
HGHup: 4-5 caps ED (2am, 2-3pm)

Last, but not least: I was selected to log Sub-ecdy by LG, but it did not go well with my Acid Reflex, please PM me if you are interested in logging my bottle!

This Log starts Thursday!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed. what do you mean by best shape? less body fat? what are you goals on this stack adding losing fat or adding muscle?

you can do both at the same time very slowly' although, I prefer one or the other usually thats just me though.

what is your calorie intake like?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! It is always fun to have a following! Now I just have to keep up my end of the deal and produce a quality log!

subbed. what do you mean by best shape? less body fat? what are you goals on this stack adding losing fat or adding muscle?
Best shape as in Best aesthetics. It is nothing serious, just a fun way for us both to get back in shape. My goals on this stack are to get back towards how I used to be..so that would be adding muscle, and losing fat. Fat peels off me relatively easy once I get on a good diet.

what is your calorie intake like?
I do not have this down yet, but I know what works for me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always on the sidelines, Austin.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
subbed to see how this combo is for you

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, love the product choices. Definitely get yourself a nice recomp going. With increased test and HGH you should definitely be able to grow some muscle and cut fat at the same time.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the process of moving home for winter break. I also just discovered my gym membership has been cancelled, so I may have to drive out to my cousins and pick up my old home gym equip I bought like sophomore year of high school.

I'm going to see if I can get a free guest pass to a gym for a day so I can pick up my equipment tomorrow.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I'm heading out to go pick up my old weight set in about 30 minutes. I will need to have y'all help me come up with leg workout and back ideas because it is one of the cheap sets they sell at Academy and other sporting good stores. I only have aroun 205 lbs of weight I believe so it will be high volume workouts.

On another note, I weighed in yesterday at 165 lbs. For not working out all semester I am pleased because that is only a 5-10 lbs loss. I have no clue on strength yet, but I will be finding out today.

Dosing has been going on for 3 days thus far (4 testopro, 5 HGHup), nothing really to comment on yet. Is 4 caps Testopro the dose that everyone uses?

I Will update with workout 1 tonight!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, I'm heading out to go pick up my old weight set in about 30 minutes. I will need to have y'all help me come up with leg workout and back ideas because it is one of the cheap sets they sell at Academy and other sporting good stores. I only have aroun 205 lbs of weight I believe so it will be high volume workouts.

On another note, I weighed in yesterday at 165 lbs. For not working out all semester I am pleased because that is only a 5-10 lbs loss. I have no clue on strength yet, but I will be finding out today.

Dosing has been going on for 3 days thus far (4 testopro, 5 HGHup), nothing really to comment on yet. Is 4 caps Testopro the dose that everyone uses?

Two capsules twice a day. I was 235-240 when i took them and they worked well for me. You will get better benefits because of a higher dose than some one heavier.

what equipment do you have barbells, dumb bells?

Barbell hack squats hit the quads nicely

YouTube- Barbell Hack Squat Widowmaker 315x20

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i look for you to see some kind of reaction tomorrow. i am subbed for this because this is same stack i will be running sometime in the new year.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Dosing
Testopro: 2 AM, 2 Post-workout
HGHup: 3 pre-workout, 2 post-workout

BB Flat
135x10, 135x15, 180x5, 175x5

DB Incline (Rotate DB from parallel body to 90 degrees out)
35x15, 35x15, 35x15

DB Curl (alternating)
35x10, 35x10, 35x10

BB Curl (6 rep@ bottom, 6 rep@ top, 6 full reps)
30, 30, 30, 30

Workout Notes
Strength: Just played around today trying to warm myself back up. My weights are concrete and I need to weigh them on a scale because the numbers on them to show their weight are definitely not accurate. I only have 205 lbs to work with on a very flimsy machine, so I'm doing the best with what I have. These were also kept with good form (slow precise reps), not trying to push the most weight.

Libido: Nothing to note as far as increases go yet. It actually has seemed quite stagnant to be honest.

Body Composition: Worked out post dinner (a 1lbs chicken fried steak, 2 cups of twice baked mash potato, 2 cups mac n cheese, and a slice of garlic bread with 2 cups of banana pudding (oh the joys of parents owning a restaurant))

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Two capsules twice a day. I was 235-240 when i took them and they worked well for me. You will get better benefits because of a higher dose than some one heavier.

what equipment do you have barbells, dumb bells?

Barbell hack squats hit the quads nicely

YouTube- Barbell Hack Squat Widowmaker 315x20
True, I forgot about these! I used to do them (first found out about them from metroba). I will start using them again... I need to find space (I have this all crammed into my bedroom). It looks like I will be combining these with front squats for legs.
i look for you to see some kind of reaction tomorrow. i am subbed for this because this is same stack i will be running sometime in the new year.
I hope, I know I am not even a week in yet, but I am really hoping for the reaction to testopro that others have noted!
Stack looks great!
Good luck.
Thank you!
Thanks for subscribing!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well since the bench is not the sturdiest you will be forced to go a little lighter than you planned but with great focus on form. Def a good way to get started again. You can also focus on the negative movement for more stress on the muscle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey tex, if you are still not getting any reaction, try taking 3 testopro before working out.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Tesopro: 2 AM, 2 PM
HGHup: 5 pre-bed (first time trying this, I have heard good stuff from easy about this dosing)

We will call today an "off" day. I went to church then took my girl out to lunch at Salad express (all u can eat for $6.50), then went back to my place did a bon fire & smores (BULK TIME! haha)!

I got a good amount of calories in today.

Libido: It was up today. Not a craving for women like a usual libido, but I did notice a difference today when around my girlfriend.
Soreness: An aspect I never used to have to worry about... I definitely am sore today. Especially in my front deltoids, and upper/outter pecs.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Well since the bench is not the sturdiest you will be forced to go a little lighter than you planned but with great focus on form. Def a good way to get started again. You can also focus on the negative movement for more stress on the muscle.
Definitely! My bar starts bowing with around 180+ on this (it is standard, not olympic size). I am a fan of static pause, so looks like a great idea!

hey tex, if you are still not getting any reaction, try taking 3 testopro before working out.
so 3 pre-workout, 1 post-workout? Or do you mean up the daily dosing a cap? Today was an off day, but I did notice a different kind of libido than usual.

subbed nig
Bout time brotha!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
up the dose before workout to 3 caps, then the usual 2 at the usual time. when we were all logging testopro upping it to 3 before workout added some zing to workouts.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
up the dose before workout to 3 caps, then the usual 2 at the usual time. when we were all logging testopro upping it to 3 before workout added some zing to workouts.
I definitely will try that today for my back and triceps. About 30 minutes pre-workout?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I definitely will try that today for my back and triceps. About 30 minutes pre-workout?
sounds good, i liked it better on empty. upping to 3 should show a decent boost, i know it did for me and the rest who did this.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Tesopro: 3 pre-workout, 2 with dinner
HGHup: 5 pre-bed (I took all 5 before bed last night and sleep was amazing. This will be most likely my continued dosing.) I slept great, refreshed, woke up not groggy at all. I really enjoy it because no matter how much or little you sleep you never wake up feeling like crap (at least that is my experience.)

workout:
BB Bent over Rows
DB bent over rows
Skull-crusher
Tricep Kickback

Libido: Nothing has changed.
Strength: I don't have anything to compare it to, but all the weights felt good.
Sleep: Awesome! I noted more detail above next to my HGHup dosing.

** On a side note, I have been using some nitrocore24 and it makes me nauseous everytime after dosing. Like a sick to my stomach feelng, anyone else experienced this? Lately everytime I try to make a protein shake I get sick to my stomach...
Any questions let me know!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
keep it at 3/2 and see. damn, by the end of 1st week even stray cats were running from me, lol.:bigok:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
keep it at 3/2 and see. damn, by the end of 1st week even stray cats were running from me, lol.:bigok:
Yeah, My guess is my body is still recovering/ getting used to not being stressed like it was this whole semester so I am in a semi-shock mode... if that makes sense?

I really did like 3 caps pre-workout. Not a huge difference because it is the first time, but I felt great during the workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, My guess is my body is still recovering/ getting used to not being stressed like it was this whole semester so I am in a semi-shock mode... if that makes sense?

I really did like 3 caps pre-workout. Not a huge difference because it is the first time, but I felt great during the workout.
i seemed to react fast and hard to testopro, but a couple of guys were like you and took longer. i guess only time will tell. glad to see you are back into lifting again, but surprised your weight dropped so low.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i seemed to react fast and hard to testopro, but a couple of guys were like you and took longer. i guess only time will tell. glad to see you are back into lifting again, but surprised your weight dropped so low.
Eh... it will all come back with time. I'm not too worried. Yeah, I think I am just taking awhile, or I am just noticing it? haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Eh... it will all come back with time. I'm not too worried. Yeah, I think I am just taking awhile, or I am just noticing it? haha
hell i wouldn't worry either, you did it once so you know you can do it, lol.:bigok:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hell i wouldn't worry either, you did it once so you know you can do it, lol.:bigok:
Yup! That's the ideology behind it! I appreciate you following Bigt! I feel great already, I just have to get everything back.

I get the feeling that my scale is not very accurate... When I first weighed it showed 164 lbs, the next day i was 159, and now today I am 162.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup! That's the ideology behind it! I appreciate you following Bigt! I feel great already, I just have to get everything back.

I get the feeling that my scale is not very accurate... When I first weighed it showed 164 lbs, the next day i was 159, and now today I am 162.
don't get over anxious, you know this takes time. everyone wants to wake up and look like arnold, lol.:bigok:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
don't get over anxious, you know this takes time. everyone wants to wake up and look like arnold, lol.:bigok:
I know, but I am just trying to figure out a constant weight to use as a judgement on how effective this stack with my diet is at putting on the pounds. With those three weights in a matter of a day, I have no clue what to use as my base...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know, but I am just trying to figure out a constant weight to use as a judgement on how effective this stack with my diet is at putting on the pounds. With those three weights in a matter of a day, I have no clue what to use as my base...
too bad you aren't using a gym, their scales are usually very accurate. just buy a cheap scale-$10 bucks at walmart, at least it would be consistent.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
too bad you aren't using a gym, their scales are usually very accurate. just buy a cheap scale-$10 bucks at walmart, at least it would be consistent.
Haha, yeah this is one I bought when I bought this home gym a good while ago. It is a digital, very unstable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, yeah this is one I bought when I bought this home gym a good while ago. It is a digital, very unstable.
i am as cheap as the next guy, but damn bro break down and get a new one, lol.:bigok:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'm with bigt on this one!!! hahah all is well but you need what ya need!!! and a SCALE IS ONE THEM!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I switched things around for a short chest workout today. I took 3 HGHup pre-workout on an empty stomach. waited till 1/2 way through my workout and then took 2 Testopro, holy cow! BigT, you think 3 Testopro was sweet pre-workout, then this will blow it out of the water! I am feeling great.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I switched things around for a short chest workout today. I took 3 HGHup pre-workout on an empty stomach. waited till 1/2 way through my workout and then took 2 Testopro, holy cow! BigT, you think 3 Testopro was sweet pre-workout, then this will blow it out of the water! I am feeling great.
hahaha, glad to hear it.:bigok:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I've got pictures of my progress to if y'all are interested

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got pictures of my progress to if y'all are interested
sure.

Question: do you plan on sticking with the body building lifestyle?

stopping and starting for a while halts process so if you can I encourage you to keep the momentum going once it is there.

You are twenty now right?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sure.

Question: do you plan on sticking with the body building lifestyle?

stopping and starting for a while halts process so if you can I encourage you to keep the momentum going once it is there.

You are twenty now right?
I would love to continue with the bodybuilding lifestyle. I am not per-say into the "bodybuilding" lifestyle, but moreso just a person who enjoys being healthy and pushing myself athletically. Unfortunately my grades come first because my mind is what is going to get me places in life, not my physique. I try to keep momentum and understand it is not good if I don't, but I assure you when you see the pictures you will understand with how well my body holds maintenance.

Yes, I am twenty.

Photos are up on Post 1 for those of you interested, critiques are welcome.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to continue with the bodybuilding lifestyle. I am not per-say into the "bodybuilding" lifestyle, but moreso just a person who enjoys being healthy and pushing myself athletically. Unfortunately my grades come first because my mind is what is going to get me places in life, not my physique. I try to keep momentum and understand it is not good if I don't, but I assure you when you see the pictures you will understand with how well my body holds maintenance.

Yes, I am twenty.

Photos are up on Post 1 for those of you interested, critiques are welcome.
That's cool we all have different goals.I am sure you will go far in your grades and whatever you decide to do.

Yeah when I had an injury and could not train upper body for a year just keeping protein high1-1.5 grams per lb held on to most of my muscle. arms went from over 17 to 16.5 in that time. not bad for not training them.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Also, forgot to mention

My new dosing:

Testopro: 5 per day broken into doses of 3 or 2 sometime throughout the day. (I wasn't noticing anything on 4 a day, I think I require higher fenugreek dosing?)
HGHup: either 5 pre-bed, or 3 pre-workout, 2 pre-bed

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be trying to get a leg workout in today, but I have to go to work till 9pm.

Is anyone elses computers pulling up a malware warning when they try to log onto AM? My computer keeps pulling it up saying not to go on here because google found traces of malware and stuff on AM in the past 90 days.

I have my virus scanner running right now...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to be trying to get a leg workout in today, but I have to go to work till 9pm.

Is anyone elses computers pulling up a malware warning when they try to log onto AM? My computer keeps pulling it up saying not to go on here because google found traces of malware and stuff on AM in the past 90 days.

me too, i think am has been infected. this site is really fu'kng up right now.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Subbed! I plan on trying Testopro With HGH UP in about 2 weeks, I see you didn't feel anything with 4 caps, I plan on taking 1 cap of Divanex a day with it too, hope you feel 5 caps a day. I didn't see anything about malware:S