Andrew732's ATP Tabs sponsored Log along the goods!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
So here we go:
4-5 caps HGHup pre bed 5x a week
5 caps spread with HCGhenerate HCGenerate
Gear in between meals GEAR
Bulk P-slin pre and post workout meals
1additonal g of LCLT in AM
4.5g GPLC eod or e2d
Occassional extra testofen from TestoProp prebed
ATP tabs preworkout when I get it
OEP 1 before breakfast, sometimes preworkout
2g beta-alanine daily
5g creatine when needed

I hope to be able to compare the ATP tabs to creatine in terms of strength, endurance, recovery, and energy. I do not like that fact that creatine affect insulin levels along DHT receptors.

So I popped 3 HCG's preworkout and HOLY SHAT, I trained my balls off to the point that I literally had saliva coming out of my mouth as I did sets and moved from station to station, set a pr in volume training, thus far LOVING the effects of this product. OEP is definitely giving me a nutrient partritioning effect because after I ate 2000 calories of breakfast, I looked I had not eaten, there is one ingredient in there that is doing its job for sure, and the bacopa must be potent because instead of being stimmed I am rather settle, now if I train with a OEP, it gives me a tunnel vision sort of focus, its different than all other stims I have tried. Everytime I use GPLC, not even OEP can stop my hunger cause all I want is FOOD after training, but it keeps me lean and fluid so NO complaints. Be careful with OEP, cause it DEHYDRATES one FAST, I learned the hard way LOL, I was peeing dark yellow almost orange at one point during Sambo training, I had to down water, HCGhenerate gives me sick energy. Can NOT wait for week 3 LOL!:bigok:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention that I am also using MAN's Blue Print to enhance the NOX levels for GPLC and for R-ALA to enhance the effectiveness of LCLT, and GPLC.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome stack bro! I'm in!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I forgot to mention that I am also using MAN's Blue Print to enhance the NOX levels for GPLC and for R-ALA to enhance the effectiveness of LCLT, and GPLC.
freakin hell bro, you know what kinda jack that stack would cost? till i win the lottery won't be running this one, lol. your logs are very informative so i will follow just for fun.:bigok:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
freakin hell bro, you know what kinda jack that stack would cost? till i win the lottery won't be running this one, lol. your logs are very informative so i will follow just for fun.:bigok:
LOL, you know I am all about the synergysim, yup, very costly, but I love my strength gains!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, you know I am all about the synergysim, yup, very costly, but I love my strength gains!
Subscribed. Quite a bunch of supplements, there! :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subscribed!! Nica stack you got lined up there man, interesting to say the least :)

//CC

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i love my strength gains too, but my creditors also like my money, lol. some guy named bill is always chasing me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
trying to maintain strength while losing fat because OEP iss serious.
saving up my money to try premax, but oep sounds damn good.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
saving up my money to try premax, but oep sounds damn good.
use OEP for cutting bro, that stuff is the truth, after I finish taking a shower and was in my bed I was still warm and would sweat if I kept my legs crossed over.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
use OEP for cutting bro, that stuff is the truth, after I finish taking a shower and was in my bed I was still warm and would sweat if I kept my legs crossed over.
geez, as if i needed to know that, lol. yeah, i keep hearing good things about the oep. rag ultra/premax/gplc/oep, damn i am goin to be so broke, lol. hey what do you think about est plasmatic with gplc? i won 5 sample of new est methyl mass.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
geez, as if i needed to know that, lol. yeah, i keep hearing good things about the oep. rag ultra/premax/gplc/oep, damn i am goin to be so broke, lol. hey what do you think about est plasmatic with gplc? i won 5 sample of new est methyl mass.
Its underdosed...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its underdosed...
yeah i knew that plasmatic was weak on the gplc, but wondered if the other ingredients would pick up the slack?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
whats up andrew:D nice stack looking forward to see how atp tabs treat ya.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
sub'd

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Definately subd! Good luck bro! Have my eye on that HCGenerate so I wanna see what it can do for ya!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Did mainly grappling work, some stand-up, only core work, tommorow is a WAR report hahaha! Aggression was UP! No DOMS at all from yesterday's workout, feeling great with plenty of endurance to go, sweating my balls off LOL. Hunger is still through the roof!
Caloric Intake 7500

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2
Did mainly grappling work, some stand-up, only core work, tommorow is a WAR report hahaha! Aggression was UP! No DOMS at all from yesterday's workout, feeling great with plenty of endurance to go, sweating my balls off LOL. Hunger is still through the roof!
Caloric Intake 7500
Damn I can't wait to get back into grappling and stand-up after this bulk:D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbidge

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4
WOW, strength is just PHENOMONAL, SUPER ALPHA MALE, hunger is insane, but I will say that after dosing OEP hunger for about 4 hours its minimized but still not abolished, I have been cheating and yet looking DRY AND LEAN, unfreakin believable. I do not know what to do with my aggression, I have been close to pounding people to a pulp, which is not a good thing, need to manage aggression better. As I write here, I am downing some cookies LOL. I have noticed my phermones are wreaking cuz women have been salivating around me, which is means test and free test are HIGH. Noticing a more awake feeling, hard for me to sleep, feeling fine on deprived sleep, great endurance, no DOMS at all.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up man! Sounds like it is treating ya good! Can't wait to get my HC in! I like that alpha male aggression!!!!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up man! Sounds like it is treating ya good! Can't wait to get my HC in! I like that alpha male aggression!!!!!
Be careful, this stuff sneaks up on you, I literally have done some stuff these last two days that are really "daring" so to speak.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Be careful, this stuff sneaks up on you, I literally have done some stuff these last two days that are really "daring" so to speak.
andrew, don't tell me you got laid.:djparty::birthday::usa:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
Feeling GREAT had a rest day but still did some core work since my motivation along with recovery are great. Hunger is still going very strong, yet looking REAL lean even when not training hard. Would comment more tommorow, got to study for finals.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All the best on your finals A.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
HOLY SMHOKES, strength is freakin UP, aggression is brutal, sweating like a pig, eating plenthy with no problem yet, recovery is still awesome, sleep is very deep, well being is great, endurnace is very noticeable, no matter how much I eat I seel leaner.

Caloric Intake: 8750

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6
HOLY SMHOKES, strength is freakin UP, aggression is brutal, sweating like a pig, eating plenthy with no problem yet, recovery is still awesome, sleep is very deep, well being is great, endurnace is very noticeable, no matter how much I eat I seel leaner.

Caloric Intake: 8750
Beastmode! :) That caloric intake never seizes to impress me :D

//CC

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Week 1
Real simple to explain how I feel:

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Andrew,

Here's a question;
How does creatine effect insulin and DHT receptors?

BTW this does look like a super stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so what do you think of the atp tabs so far?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Andrew,

Here's a question;
How does creatine effect insulin and DHT receptors?

BTW this does look like a super stack.
Creatine effects certain neurtotransmitters which in result alter hormone regulation output, just like caffeine.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
so what do you think of the atp tabs so far?
My bad, ATP tabs supposedly come in today, there was a mix up at the PAL facility, so I think today will be the first workout with the tabs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My bad, ATP tabs supposedly come in today, there was a mix up at the PAL facility, so I think today will be the first workout with the tabs.
curious to see what they will do.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
HOLY HOLY HOLY SMHOKES, ATP tabs are that SHAT
Pros: immediate strength gain, fullness effect, muscular endurance, was like taking creatine for the first time which means this is STRONGER than creatine, long energy.
Cons: At first there was a bloat just like creatine but within time unlike creatine it fades away

Set Prs on Bench, Squat, lunges, and volume sets of sit-ups, umm yeah nough said.

Guys if you want to get any needto supps for a buy 1 get1 deal, take a look at this site, https://www.mrsupps.com/.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I think I found out what caused my bloat from ATP tabs, the fact that ATP requires water, I must have taken too much water at one time to make up for the dry mouth, as one knows thirst is stimulated by hypothalamus because of sodium concentration in the blood. The ATP tabs contain disodium salt which probably caused me to get a dry mouth rather quickly, so lesson learned; drink plenty of water before taking ATP tabs.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear u finally got the ATP Tabs. Even in my sickly state I will follow along. *cough cough* ugh there goes my lung... oh well.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
what dosage of the atp tabs did you take, recommended or different? Also, would you use these in place of a creatine product, or along side?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am concerned about the bloat, how can you be sure it will go away since you just started on it?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
what dosage of the atp tabs did you take, recommended or different? Also, would you use these in place of a creatine product, or along side?
I took 1 tab separate from creatine to validate its effects, better than creatine that is for sure, can not wait to stack it with creatine to see its synergysim.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
i am concerned about the bloat, how can you be sure it will go away since you just started on it?
From what I figured, just take water spread throughout the day and not at once to avoid bloat.