FLIGHTPOSITE ANABOLIC EDGE V2.LOG

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

special thanks to Palo Alto Labs for this opportunity and welcome everyone to my log.

I will be running AE solo 2caps twice a day until the bottle is empty lol:D. i will be taking note of the following.

endurance:
strength:
energy:
libido:

Rating scale will be :bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok: :bigok: one :bigok:is no change and five:bigok: = awesomness.

i will try my best to update at least 3xs a week. im a sprinter so my workouts will be a little different mainly focus on strength,power and endurance this is were i think it will shine:) anyone have any questions about this product or anything else for that matter please dont hesitate to ask. i will do my best to answer any questions and last but not least everyone have fun feel free to joke and post pics of hot girls.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
reserved

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
gonna start this off with some hot naked chicks.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok just popped open the bottle and took my first dose this morning first thing i notice was the strong herbal smell not a bad smell i kind of like it. about 30min later i notice i have a nice energy boost and a sense of well being nothing like the typical energy you get from a stim like caffiene just very subtle and smooth. today is an off day so i wont be training today.

endurance:N/A
strength:N/A
energy::bigok::bigok:
libido:N/A

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
ok just popped open the bottle and took my first dose this morning first thing i notice was the strong herbal smell not a bad smell i kind of like it. about 30min later i notice i have a nice energy boost and a sense of well being nothing like the typical energy you get from a stim like caffiene just very subtle and smooth. today is an off day so i wont be training today.

endurance:N/A
strength:N/A
libido:N/A
The pills do not smell wonderful thats for sure. Any problem getting them down? The tablets are pretty big.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The pills do not smell wonderful thats for sure. Any problem getting them down? The tablets are pretty big.
lol yeah i wouldnt want it as my cologne scent thats for sure.:D the tablets are no problem im used to choking down a bunch of pills at once so these are fine. and my energy is still going pretty strong ive usually hit an after lunch low by now so im pleased about that.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bravo, I've run the old AE before, has the formula been updated in this product like it has been in Reset AD?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Bravo, I've run the old AE before, has the formula been updated in this product like it has been in Reset AD?
this is an updated version i am running. i hope you could follow along and share your thoughts:) thanks.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[/IMG]

took my morning AE today and i felt nice and energized. i will take my evening dose right before i train untill then enjoy this nice football pic:D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed bud...

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
workout today was great i took my 2caps about 35min before and went to the gym.

bench 5x5 215lbs
military press 3x10 65lb DBs huge pump in tris
pullups 3x8 50lbs
upright rows 3x8 135lbs my endurance was going good in these :)
DB curls 5x10 50lb endurance was great.
resistance bands pushups max reps 3sets 23,19,15. already an improvement here i havent gone past 20 on these in quite some time.

workout endurance was awesome today which is what i expected because i got the same awesome endurance off the original anabolic edge. i always respond well to cordyceps so im sure thats were all the extra endurance was from i also felt a nice subtle focus nothing crazy but i did notice it. strength remained about the same but did squeeze out some extra reps thats for sure.

endurance::bigok::bigok: :bigok::bigok:
strength::bigok:
libido::bigok:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

all i want for christmas is my two

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
it would be good if Bravo stepped in and comment on this, I'm curious if there's any way of telling the new version by the label

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it would be good if Bravo stepped in and comment on this, I'm curious if there's any way of telling the new version by the label
i will see if i can get him to come in and comment im sorry i dont know excactly what the difference is all i know is its an updated version.:)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok so ive been on my 2caps twice a day dose for 4days now and so far so good.
ive taken noticed at how i dont get that mid day drag any more im sure it has somthing to do with the sulbutiamine and rhodiola rosea. also my endurance so far has been great:D

workout
squats 305x7,315x7,315x7
bulg split squats 135x8,135x8,135x8
stiff leg deadlifts 315x10,315x10,315x8
GHR 55x10,55x10,55x10

i was going to hit calves and abbs but i could bearly walk out the gym so i sayed scrw it lol. also you may notice a higher rep range then what i usually do. i usually try and work lower reps heavier weight ala 5x5 but since my endurance and work capacity is much improved on AE i decided to take advantage and increase my reps. i just hope my recovery improves aswell so i dont have to limp every place i go lol.

endurance: :bigok::bigok: :bigok::bigok:
energy::bigok::bigok: :bigok:

also i am going to start to add a recovery place in my review and see if this aspect improves aswell and if any one would like me to add anything else just let me know:)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i'd be interested to know if theres some recovery properties in AE, i'm just getting back in the gym after a couple of weeks of for being sick, but i suspect it does not since its more of a test booster... oh well I'll just have to up the dose on my glutamine for now

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
yeah, i'd be interested to know if theres some recovery properties in AE, i'm just getting back in the gym after a couple of weeks of for being sick, but i suspect it does not since its more of a test booster... oh well I'll just have to up the dose on my glutamine for now
Hey guys, sorry for the delayed response. AE has primarily antioxidant and recovery properties in it (cordyceps, resveratrol etc.). I will post up the two supplement facts, v1 and v2 tomorrow since I don't have v1's supp facts on my computer. Stay tuned and again, sorry for the late response.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, sorry for the delayed response. AE has primarily antioxidant and recovery properties in it (cordyceps, resveratrol etc.). I will post up the two supplement facts, v1 and v2 tomorrow since I don't have v1's supp facts on my computer. Stay tuned and again, sorry for the late response.
thanks bravo:)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok guys todays workout endurance was off the chain! in fact it was so awesome i pulled a two a day.

workout A
squats worked up to 345lbsx5,x5,x5,x5,x5.
split squat 135lbs 3x10
GHR 65lbs 3x10
calf raises 315lbs 3x20

Workout B
close grip bench 205lbs 5x5
pullups 55lbs 3x10
arnold press 55lbDB 3x10
EZcurls 115lbs 3x12

endurance: :bigok::bigok: :bigok::bigok: :bigok:
strength::bigok::bigok:
energy: :bigok::bigok:
recovery::bigok::bigok:

as you can see by my marks the endurance is phenomenal im very impressed with this aspect. also i do believe my recovery is better im hitting the weights with more reps than im used to and im not quite as sore as i would be. focus and energy is still good and i dont feel worn down after hard workouts. still havnt noticed anything in libido and i havnt noticed my max strength increase really but if im hitting more reps than my strength must be improving aswell:)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Two-a-days on what looks like a pretty intense leg day? Wow.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
good update bro.... 2 sessions in one day is impressive, its good to see this stack is treating you well... I'm noticing my focus has been enhanced and so has libido... I'm convinced AE is kicking in for me :thumbsup:

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
ok so ive been on my 2caps twice a day dose for 4days now and so far so good.
ive taken noticed at how i dont get that mid day drag any more im sure it has somthing to do with the sulbutiamine and rhodiola rosea. also my endurance so far has been great:D

workout
squats 305x7,315x7,315x7
bulg split squats 135x8,135x8,135x8
stiff leg deadlifts 315x10,315x10,315x8
GHR 55x10,55x10,55x10

i was going to hit calves and abbs but i could bearly walk out the gym so i sayed scrw it lol. also you may notice a higher rep range then what i usually do. i usually try and work lower reps heavier weight ala 5x5 but since my endurance and work capacity is much improved on AE i decided to take advantage and increase my reps. i just hope my recovery improves aswell so i dont have to limp every place i go lol.

endurance: :bigok::bigok: :bigok::bigok:
energy::bigok::bigok: :bigok:

also i am going to start to add a recovery place in my review and see if this aspect improves aswell and if any one would like me to add anything else just let me know:)
This is a sick work out bro! I'll definetly follow this log!! Looks like your already grtting great progress!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry for the lack of updates guys ive been pretty bogged down lately and my workout wasnt that great the other day but i will update tonight after i get back from the gym.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
todays workout went well and much better than yesterdays workout i think i just needed alittle more rest.

sunday
squats 315 4x5
walking lunge 60lb DBs 3sets 25ft i was worn out after this and i didnt feel very strong so i just did some abb work and went home. also i was at work with a bunch of sick people and i think i was fighting off a cold and i guess my cns just didnt recovery enough. but i do think the rhodelia rosea and sulbutamine helped me get through the day.

endurance: :bigok: :bigok:
recovery::bigok:

today
over head press 145lbs 5x5
bent over DB rows 60lb DBs 3x10
dips 50lbs 3x10
skull crushers 110lbs 3x8

had a great work out felt pumped the whole time that really hard deep pump:)

endurance: :bigok::bigok: :bigok:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ive incorporated my sprinting routine in today and it went very good:D
workout A
Power clean "pulls" - 3x6
Squat - 3x8
Power Shrugs - 2x6
Good mornings - 3x8
Ab/Ad machine - 3x8
Seated calf raises - 3x8

workout B
2x200's
3x400's

endurance::bigok::bigok: :bigok::bigok:
energy: :bigok::bigok::bigok:
libido::bigok::bigok:

notes i had a great workout today usually i would be worn out after my sprint session but i still feel pretty fresh im sure i will be sore tomorrow but im not burnt out so thats good. my appologize to my friends following who could care less about the sprint training but dont worry i always include weight training of some sort:D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
almost forgot one

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok sorry for lack of updates just been swamped. any ways still bustin in the gym heres how its been.

workout
powercleans 5x3
jump squats 5x7
push press 5x7
depth jumps 5x3
hill sprints

endurance: :bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok: :bigok:
energy: :bigok::bigok::bigok:

my endurance has been off the chain the past few days i really like this stuff i think its ideal for any type of athlete from weightlifting to the track or court or whatever. it really puts endurance and focus up nice. and as a result my performance in just about every aspect has improved to some extent.

random hot chick:D
[/IMG]

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
hey flight, how did this end up? final review of AE? just curious.