Thanksgiving damage control with the help of apido-x (Sponsered)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First and foremost I would like to thank axis for giving me the chance to try their new product out. Especially a thank you to clickster for giving me the chance, metroba for all the help and support and celc with the bodyfat pinch help.

I have been giving a 30day supply so this will run till janurary and I promise to try my best to control myself over christmass and newyears. :friday:

So here is the game plan...

DIET
Diet will be the anabolic diet. Calorie goals will be 2500-3000. Macos - Fat 55-60%, Protein 30-35%, Carbs no more then 30g. I have done this diet in the past with great success and I know it so thats what ima run with for this.

Workout Style
Workouts will be a 3 days a week and full body. Mostly complex, olympic style lifts.
Cardio will be jogging for distance and swimming and I am trying to get back into judo so I might sneak a couple sessions in. Judo will all depend on how I am going though the sessions. Being carb depleted I dont know how it will go and I dont wanna add carbs to my diet and mess p the apido trial run.

Updates
I have a body caliper and I will be recording my BF% and posting it along with other updates. So off hand I think the updates will include- Mood, body fat, energy, focus, etc.. whatever else comes up and I decide to log

Pictures will be coming soon. WARNING: These pictures are not for the faint hearted.

Supplements
Axis as requested for this to be run solely in order to gauge effectiveness. Only the basics will be taken which is scivation xtend during workouts. I plan on also taking CLA and sesamin oil but dont got any bottles now so it will be added sometime in the future. Only other thing will be a multivitamin . No preworkout supps will be taken, no creatine or anything. Figured I will take this time and give my body a rest from creatine. This way I will be able to give a accurate review of apido-x

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Product Write up

]

*Advanced Fat Loss and Powerfull Energy
*Suppresses Appetite
* Preserves Muscle
*Euphoric Effect

Axis Labs ADIPO-X v2.0 is claimed to be a significant improvement of its older brother “Adipo-X Original” with the addition of several powerful new components that help aid the process of fat loss while improving performance, energy, and focus. Sign me up!!!

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 Fast Capsules
Servings per Container: 45

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
ADIPO-X® (proprietary blend) 1,550mg **
Glucomannan (Amorphophallus Konjac), Chocamine (Comprised of Methylxanthines [Theobromine, Caffeine and Theophylline] and Biogenic Amines [Phenylethylamine and Tyramine]), Caffeine Malate, N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, Raspberry Ketones , Capsaicin (Constituent of Cayenne), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Forskolin (Coleus Forskohlii), Yohimbe HCl, Bioperine®

** Percent daily value (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet
** Daily value (DV) not established

Other Ingredients:*Gelatin, magnesium stearate and silica.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
reserved for Updates and final review

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
right on man! Glad to see this up! Good luck! :thumbsup:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
right on man! Glad to see this up! Good luck! :thumbsup:
Im pretty excited about this. I saw ninjariders pics of his progress so far and yu can actually see a differencein his love handles. I have a good feeling about apido-x:bigok:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure man..as long as diet is in check, should be a sweet, smooth ride :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shouldn't be a problem with the diet. I have been doing AD for quite a while now. I just finished takin damn near a week off my diet for the holiday and just stuffed my face with cheesecake and pumpkin pie and candied sweet potatoes and whatever else was put in front of my face. Before the bing I was holding steady at 207 and on sunday I weighed myself in the afternoon at 216!!! But I have been back on AD for 4 days now and I just weighed myself at 207 So I think it was mostly water I put on.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your bf?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I checked with a electronic BF tester at school a couple days ago when I was 210 and it had me at 20% but those things aren't too accurate. I am going to be going by my caliper I have at home for this log. I am starting on Monday so I will have pictures up and a bf reading.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah those things suck...caliper ftw

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
SUBBED!!! Rock on judo can't wait to see you get started on it :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SUBBED!!! Rock on judo can't wait to see you get started on it :D
glad to have you aboard bud! I been reading your log (mostly look at the pics..) and you seem to be reacting good to this. Cant wait for my run, hopefully I will do just as good. Your on AD too right?

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
Yep! The only issue I've been struggling with has probably been my sleep but as soon as my nutra order arrives that should be fixed.

I'm curious what effects you will have from the adipo. Viking has a pronounced heat effect and a little flushing whereas I experience little to none of the thermogenic effect and no flushing whatsoever.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have done ECA before so I will be able to judge if it does have a thermogenic effect. I have a very active job and sweat normally but when I was on ECA I sweated like a pig in hell!! Wasnt really a desireable side effect but it got the job done. I will make sure make note if I feel any of those when I am dosing..

BTW what are you gonna be taking for sleep? I have horrible sleep patterns because of work. I get home at all times of the night and wake up at different times and sometimes it is very hard for me to get to sleep. I mean I would lay down and just lay there and cant sleep till I finially go to the living room and put on a movie and ened up falling asleep halfway though, unles I get into it then I am up till its finished and still cant sleep. It is very frustrating!!! Yesterday night I watched 3 movies because I just couldnt fall asleep.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I highly recommend theanine/tryptophan stack. The theanine will help with relaxation. The tryptophan helps both with sleep quality and falling asleep.

The theanine works better on an empty stomach for me. The tryptophan works faster on an empty stomach (like 20min). It takes longer to kick in with food (like 90-120min) but the effects are still there.

I'm very stim sensitive and have terrible sleep issues myself. However, in my experience the Adipo stim is pretty smooth and didn't cause any worsening of sleep patterns for me. Everyone is different and dose scheduling obviously plays a role... just my 2c :fool2:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What dosing times would you recomend? It says 2 a day.. I was just gonna dose it like I dosed my ECA stack and just make sure to take both doses before 5pm

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 cap 2x/day for wk 1, yes before 5pm would be smart. Beyond wk 1 ramp it up to 3 then 4 capsules a day at 2/2.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I figured a general rule of thumb is to avoid stims after 5pm so I'll make sure to take apido before 5 so it won't have me awake if it does have any stim effects.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually have taken it at like 8pm and still crashed when it was time for bed...but that's just me :dunno:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya I've taken Adipo as a preworkout stim for 6 and 7pm workouts and it didn't cause sleep issues like more aggressive stims have.

But it'd just be better to play it safe if you think you'd be susceptable. Before 5 should be fine, you can always adjust 1 way or another with no problem as you go along

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So there has been a twist in the log.. I just got the okayfrom clickster that I can add in hemodraulix, also by axis labs, and run this and apido stacked. This should be a great run guys!!! I am soo excited!!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet stack JJ. I commented on the sesamin effects from Hemo in the other thread :)

Btw, re: the post above regarding sleep supps, that was in response to Ninja's post. I should have put that in his thread, not yours. My bad :fool2:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today Is DAY 1!!!!!!

Will be posting pics tonight, I am about to go measure BF now and eat breakfeast. I just finished coming off a 2.5 day carb up/cheat days so please bear with me. I will post another pic and BF reading friday morning as I should have lost all the water from the carbs by then.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting stats...

Weight: 208lbs
Waist size: 38 inches
Waist at Navel: 39 inches!!
Thighs: 25 inches

These were done with myo tape I had. If there is anything else I should measure and track with this log just ask and ill post it up.

Body Fat %

Done with Fat Track 2 digital caliper. I did not use the caliper to calculate the BF%, instead I used the site provided by celc and done the way he asked. Measure 5 times and take the average number and I entered them into the site and had it calculate it. I used the jackson pollack 3 pont method. Chest, ab, thigh.

Now remember I am just coming off a carb up weekend so the numbers might be a little higher. I also took the measurements at night after my last meal.

Picture
coming soon.. Battery in camera was dead, and charging it now..

Supplement Timeline

Apido-x v2.0
Week 1 - 1 cap 2xday
Week 2-4 - 2 caps 2xday

Xtract
Week 5 - 4 caps 2xday

Hemodraulix
Week 1 - 0 caps
Weeks 2-5 - Will be starting at 6 capspre workout and gauging tolerence from there

Other supps
Pre-workout mix - Primal EAA, glutamine, & beta aline 30-45 min pre workout
Creatine - After the first half of this run I will prolly be adding in creatine ethyl ester.
Xtend - 5 scoops during workout
Sleep Aide - zinc, magneisum, valerian root,GABA, and melatonin.
Other dailys - Multivitamin and multi-antioxidant.

I might also be adding is some CLA later down the line as well, not sure.. chirstmass killed my funding.

Should be a very exciting month for me..can't wait

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
very nice I am sure you will enjoy the adipo-X v2 :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very nice I am sure you will enjoy the adipo-X v2 :D
Nice to have u along for the ride bud!

I am at work now but will be posting yestarday and todays info tonite and hopefully have a pic up

BTW love the dips video.. Lol.. Good ****

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
put some pics up that I took yestarday. Sorry they are not the greatest I took them at work with my phone, its just that with the last week of school here and with work and class and studying I havent had time to get my wife to snap some pics of my fat azz but by this friday I should have some better ones up.. and also the last pic there was taken in december!! It has been a rough year, lots of ups and downs.. (more downs then ups). This time last year when I decided to get into working out I expected myself to be ALOT more leaner then I am now but I made a bunch of mistakes along the way and havent been as dedicated for the most part as I am now. Anyway lets get this ball rolling!!!! OFF WITH THE FAT!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Being forced to dedicate to a sponsored log always gets me on track for a long time. I think this is a good way for you to break out of your funk that you mentioned.

One suggestion, arrange your carb ups on thursdays and fridays, not the weekends for your AD. Christmas Eve and Day AND NY Eve/Day are both thurs/fri. Don't kid yourself about being carbless on those days.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Being forced to dedicate to a sponsored log always gets me on track for a long time. I think this is a good way for you to break out of your funk that you mentioned.

One suggestion, arrange your carb ups on thursdays and fridays, not the weekends for your AD. Christmas Eve and Day AND NY Eve/Day are both thurs/fri. Don't kid yourself about being carbless on those days.

Reps!!! That is an awesome idea!! I did that for thanksgiving (which eneded up a carb week :) )but I dont know why I didnt think of that for those 2..I am definetely gonna change my cheat days to those two. And your right I was definetely telling myself that I was gonna behave on those days but deep down inside I couldnt wait... :salook:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and your right on with the logs celc. These past 3 months I have been doing logs (one for myself and 2 sponsored) and I think it has definetely helped keep me on track, just gonna need you guys help to kick my azz if I start slipping at any point.. ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1
12/7/09

DIETARY
Calories - 2945
Fat - 200.9g
Sat Fat - 84.1g
Carb - 36.6g
Fiber - 8.2g
Protein - 264.3g

WORKOUT
(90 sec rest)
Hang highpull- x3@125/ x3@125/ x3@135/ x3@135
Bulgarian split squat (w/ DB)- x6@45/ x4@50/ x4@50/ x2@60
DB Incline press- x6@45/ x4@50/ x3@55/ x2@60
T-bar row- x6@90/ x4@115/ x3@120/ x2@125
DB Pushpress- x6@35/ x4@40/ x3@45/ x2@50
Mixed grip pull down- x6@132/ x6@132/ x3@156/ x3@156

Cardio
Swimming 15mins.
1 lap = back and forth pool (dont know the exact distance)
4x5.5 (60 sec rest)

AXIS SUPPS
Started apido-x today!!!! I took one cap upon waking up and another cap about 4 hours later.

STATS
Weight - 208.3

NARRATIVE
Today is day 1!! I am excited to get this ball rolling.

Day 2
12/8/09

DIETARY
Calories - 2958
Fat - 192.2g
Sat Fat - 81.6g
Carb - 21.1g
Fiber - 2.1g
Protein - 285.3g

WORKOUT
NONE

AXIS SUPPS
I took one cap upon waking up and another cap 4 hours later.

STATS
Weight - 207.2

NARRATIVE
Worked today 12 hours. Normal day today, nothing really to report.

Day 3
12/9/09

DIETARY
Calories - 3807!!!
Fat - 280.4g
Sat Fat - 87.4g
Carb - 35.3g
Fiber - 6g
Protein - 291.5g

WORKOUT
NONE

AXIS SUPPS

STATS
Weight - 203.6

NARRATIVE
I was off today. I got a chance to sleep in today. I woke up aound 12 and tok my apido and the other cap at 4pm. I had class and afterwards I was planning to workout but got a call from work asking for me to come in so I didnt get a chance to lift today :( Apido is going real good these past 3 days. Haven't noticed much more daily energy and there definetely isnt that cracked out feeling that some diet caps give you. I have noticed a more control over my appetite. Today was good.. I was barely hungry and then at work at around 2:30am I was all of a sudden hungy like crazy so when I got home I made some cheese stuffed burgers and started typing my log (see pic below :thumbsup: ). The burgers really put me over the top with my calories today. Interested to see what I weigh in tomorow at

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulders are looking pretty huge man...cals look a bit high for a cut tho

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulders are looking pretty huge man...cals look a bit high for a cut tho
Thanks :bigok: ... as for calories I planned on adjusting them and lowering them slowly. I know yestardays was stupid high... but those burgers were oohhh sooo good.. I took the ground meat, seasoned it with some onion and garlic powder, little bit of adobo, and some cayene and red pepper. Then rolled it into balls and took some shredded cheese and stuffed it into them boys, closed it off, and threw it on the stove...ahhh :32: . Im hungry just typing this, lol.

But for the calories they are definetely gonna get lower. I was thinking 2000-2500 would be a good be a good range. I am coming off a hdrol run and was keeping my calories at 3k in PCT so I was just tryna slowly transition from my 3k to 2500. Prolly after the carb weekend I will switch to 2700 then by the end of the week be at around 2300. I dunno yet, this is just what I'm thinking if you guys got any suggestion please lemme know as I have no clue and this is just what made sense in my head, but mind you my brain consist of a gerbil on a wheel running after a piece of bread.

I am always open to suggestion, especially from the lovely people at axis, so just lemme know what you guys think. My main concern is throughout this run of apido to attempt to maintain te strength and muscle I gained and try and target the fat to be removed. I know this is very difficult and I will experience some muscle loss as with any cut.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell you what...tell me your weight and goal (cut/recomp) and I will tell you exactly how man cals you need to do so.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell you what...tell me your weight and goal (cut/recomp) and I will tell you exactly how man cals you need to do so.
Awesome.. I knew I could count on metro!!!!

I weighed this morning at 203.3. My bodyfat last time I checked was 20.39%. when I weighed 208. (I will be doing another BF test tomorow morning, can do one now if it would help) My routine which I will be starting monday will be 3 days a week full body workouts. I like to say in the low rep range to maintain my stength. I have a VERY activte job as well. Also since school is ending this week starting next week I'll be back in Judo 2 days a week and will be done on non lifting days. I would say my main goal is to loose fat!! I dont mind much about my weight but I am packing alot of fat on me so when the fat goes the weight should drop alot. My ultimate goal is to weigh 185 and be around 10% bodyfat. I know that may not be attainable soley from this apido run but I feel this product will help me get closer to that goal by destroying the fat on my body.

Any thoughts... Im all ears!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome.. I knew I could count on metro!!!!

I weighed this morning at 203.3. My bodyfat last time I checked was 20.39%. when I weighed 208. (I will be doing another BF test tomorow morning, can do one now if it would help) My routine which I will be starting monday will be 3 days a week full body workouts. I like to say in the low rep range to maintain my stength. I have a VERY activte job as well. Also since school is ending this week starting next week I'll be back in Judo 2 days a week and will be done on non lifting days. I would say my main goal is to loose fat!! I dont mind much about my weight but I am packing alot of fat on me so when the fat goes the weight should drop alot. My ultimate goal is to weigh 185 and be around 10% bodyfat. I know that may not be attainable soley from this apido run but I feel this product will help me get closer to that goal by destroying the fat on my body.

Any thoughts... Im all ears!!!
Are you looking for an all out cut or do you want to try and build muscle mass at the same time? Keep in mind this will slow the cutting process.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Umm... not sure, what would you suggest? I figure an all out cut would be better to help me reach my goal faster then focus on mass in the future. It will be kinda hard to gain mass now while my only supps are hemo and apido. So I would say lets go with a cut type approach.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pic update

Pic Update

Date: 12-10-09
Weight 203.3

Pics taken first thing in the morning..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as you are training hard and as if you wanted to loose a pound a week you would need to be eating around 1750 in cals a day. This is 500 cals below maintenance for you, equaling -3500 cals/week. 3500 cals is equal to 1 lb. Now you are low carb correct?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I am on AD diet.. 1750 sounds a little low to me but I will work my way down there and see how it does me if thats what you think... The AD book put me at 3k for maintance and 2500 for cut that why I was thinking 2000-2500 range..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not familiar with the AD but no matter what your macros are, you CANNOT lose weight when you are consuming more than you burn in calories.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Met,
AD diet is a rudimentory CKD i believe.

Day 1-5:
50% p, 50% f... keep carbs below 25g to reach ketosis

Day 6-7:
Carbload.
Overall caloric content stays the same, but diet is something like 70 or 80% carbs on those days.

We may have missed it before, but Judo, just reminder that it takes most people about 10-14 days to reach ketosis. Maybe you did that already... but if you didn't take that much time at first, you shouldn't be doing any carb loads yet for this diet.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Met,
AD diet is a rudimentory CKD i believe.

Day 1-5:
50% p, 50% f... keep carbs below 25g to reach ketosis

Day 6-7:
Carbload.
Overall caloric content stays the same, but diet is something like 70 or 80% carbs on those days.

We may have missed it before, but Judo, just reminder that it takes most people about 10-14 days to reach ketosis. Maybe you did that already... but if you didn't take that much time at first, you shouldn't be doing any carb loads yet for this diet.
I have been on AD for the past 3months consistently and also I check with ketone sticks to make sure there is ketones in my urine. I have been doing the diet for quite some time now and I know it really well and know how my body reacts to it. Thanks for the concerns and input!!!

BTW do you like the blue titles now? :bigok:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4
12/10/09

DIETARY
Calories - 2297
Fat - 126.6g
Sat Fat - 45.2g
Carb - 35.5g
Fiber - 6g
Protein - 234.1g

WORKOUT
Hang power-clean - x3@135/ x3@135/ x3@155/ x3@155
Front squat - x6@145/ x4@155/ x3@165/ x2@165
Close-grip bench - x6@155/ x4@165/ x3@175/ x2@175
1 arm row - x6@125/ x4@145/ x3@155/ x2@155
Push press - x6@125/ x4@120/ x3@135/ x2@145
Leg throws with 10lb ankle weights on each ankle - 3x15
Knees to chest with same weight - 1x20

AXIS SUPPS
Took 6 hemo caps 30min pre workout

STATS
Weight - 203.4

NARRATIVE
Off work today and got a chance to sleep in. I went into work last night 7p-3a and got some extra hours in. Woke up round 11ish.. Had me some more cheese filled bugers for breakfeast :32:. I had class tonite, well I thought I did it turned out to be canceled so I went back home and got a pretty good workout in. I started on the hemo today aswell, I just cold resist the temptation anymore :bigok: Also after talking with metroba decided to try and lower my calories so more so I cut them back today from 3000 to 2200. Gonna try and hang out around these calories and see how it goes, as long as my strength stays around where its at now i'll stay here for a while and might go a little lower to 1700.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5
12/11/09

DIETARY
Calories - 2675
Fat - 178.8g
Sat Fat - 85.5g
Carb - 24.6g
Fiber - 0.8g
Protein - 228.2g

WORKOUT
NONE

AXIS SUPPS

STATS
Weight - 202.0
BF% - 20.12

NARRATIVE
Worked today. Another normal day, not much to report

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on man...keep killn it

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep up the great work!

Good job on the log so far.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6
12/12/09

CARB DAY

did not weigh myself this morning. I got about maybe 1 or 2 hours sleep last night. My 3 year old son was up just about every hour throwing up. He was throwing up since 10pm so we tried to tuff it out and hopefully it was a bug and would pass but at around 4am after the antiacid wasnt really helping and then a fever developed we decided enough was enough and went to the ER. So I was at the ER with my wife till about 6am and then had to leave for school. Today was the last day and I had 2 finals... which I PASSED BTW!!!!!. Anyway so I had a bowl of cereal from the hospital before leaving and a hoagie after class and a bowl of subweevils pumpkin oatmeal for dinner!!! (see pic) It taste better then it look I promise ;)

Tomorow I work and will resume keto style eating and stick that out till thursday and then carb so my carbs day will end up falling on christmass.

I still took my apido today, no hemo cuz no workout :(

Maybe tomorow either before or after work I get a quick workout on..