Dont care if its legal or not, i need help please.

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.04%

Alright, so heres the deal. I have for the last 3 months consistently been running 2-3 miles a day everyday, only eating lean chicken out of a can, only drinking water, taking multivitamins, and vegtables. I lost weight at first, but am stuck at some sort of plateu. I was not a fat kid before i started running, i weighed 210 and am 6'1. I am pretty strong so most of my weight is muscle, but i want six pack abs real bad. I figured the running and rationing of diet and eliminating things i loved to eat would work, but it has only gotten me to a point, i still have love handles and i still have no definition in the ab region. I need help, I want to cut down to as low %bf as i can before i begin to work on size. can anyone help? I dont care if its legal, or if its illegal, all i want is a supplement that will help me lose this weight and get me cut pretty quickly. It can have ephedra in it, idc. I just need help.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

That is sad that you are that desperate man really. You're 18 years old. DO NOT take illegal substances. Do more research on cutting and you will find out all you need to know. Google google google and stop looking for a quick fix.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by keton09 View Post
    Alright, so heres the deal. I have for the last 3 months consistently been running 2-3 miles a day everyday, only eating lean chicken out of a can, only drinking water, taking multivitamins, and vegtables. I lost weight at first, but am stuck at some sort of plateu. I was not a fat kid before i started running, i weighed 210 and am 6'1. I am pretty strong so most of my weight is muscle, but i want six pack abs real bad. I figured the running and rationing of diet and eliminating things i loved to eat would work, but it has only gotten me to a point, i still have love handles and i still have no definition in the ab region. I need help, I want to cut down to as low %bf as i can before i begin to work on size. can anyone help? I dont care if its legal, or if its illegal, all i want is a supplement that will help me lose this weight and get me cut pretty quickly. It can have ephedra in it, idc. I just need help.
    ur only eating lean chicken water and vegitables im gonna say u need SOME carbs.

Define pretty strong, that you usually is a cover up for i dont want to lift but want results.

Work your abs try to get a fat burner

and cardio is the same as lifting. you cant say im going to keep doing what ive done and make something happen. Challenge urself time the run make try to beat ur record every time add in spirnts etc..

look into carb cycling how to munipluate water levels...

there u go and i havent even done any of this stuff i powerlift and eat enoughh protien keep the carbs low fat moderate. and I can even see abs and i eat what i want after i hit my protien in take.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Didn't you already start up this thread in another section? Can't we lock one of them so that all of the feedback is in one concise location?

You are going to get the same replies.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Replied in other post.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

This lifestyle takes years to learn man it is not a quick fix type thing. It is not going to come over night.

I recommend you get your nutrition, sleep and training toward the results you want.

from my perspective the impression you are giving is you are looking for a quick fix type thing and that is not going to happen. calm down take a few years every night at the computer researching and finding out facts and what works for you and apply. Good luck
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 02:28 AM
  2. Dont care if its legal or not, i need help please.
    By keton09 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 01:36 PM
  3. Now thats funny, I dont care who you are.
    By Kristofer68SS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 01:28 PM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 04:17 PM
  5. Canadian Health Care vs US Health Care
    By CDB in forum Politics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2005, 12:30 PM