USP Labs goodies and some HGH UP :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My goal is to get my shoulder back to 100% and get back up to 185lbs.

I got this nice lookin stack so I thought I would log it for fun:), of course I will use USP Labs supplements as they have done good for me in the past and I thought I would give HGH UP a shot since Andrew made it look so damn good::32:

Now my diet might not look very good for a few days until I get my cheque lol So bare with the diet. I will do my best with the log and try to pin point each supplements effects. I am 172lbs at the moment, I was competing in grappling but then injured my shoulder, it's been 7 months and I'm trying my best to get it back to 100% and I'm hoping HGH UP might assist in the process.

I was at 195lbs before I injured my shoulder, took 2 months off, got really out of shape, then Started a USP Labs stack and got in wicked Cardio shape and shedded a lot of fat and now my goal is to get to 185-190ish and get my shoulder feeling better again, I am used to training 2 times a day, 6 days a week, but I will stick to just Weights and a little cardio for 1 month and try to up the muscle.

Routine
M -Back, Abs, Cardio
T - Chest, Cardio
W -Legs, Cardio
T - Arms, Abs
F - Shoulders, Cardio
S - Cardio
S -OFF

Stack
HGH UP 5 caps a day
Prime 9 caps a day
Divanex 3 caps a day
P-slin 1-2 caps a day
Jack3d 1 scoop pre-workout
DominATP 3 scoops a day
Xtend 2 scoops a day
Kwick Karb 2 scoops a day
Refresh
3 caps pre-workout
Super Cissus 3 caps a day
Whey Protein Shots 26 grams Each

I will update everynight before bed:)

Last edited:
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! Hope your HGH Up cycle treats you well. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! and Thanks:D

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
cool. i'm in, i wanted to run prime and hghup so your feedback will help

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight: 170lbs
Arm size: 14 1/4 inches
Waist size: 33 ½

Supplements- 3 caps of Prime, 1 cap of Divanex, 2 caps of HGH UP and 1 cap of Super Cissus

Meal 1- Oatmeal, Protein shot, 1 CLA
Cals: 280, Fat:2grams, Carbs: 34grams Pro: 30grams

P-slin: 15min before Meal 2

Meal 2- 2 nutra grain bars, 1 Protein shot, 1 scoop of Gatorade, 1 CLA
Cals: 500, Fat: 6 grams, Carbs: 82 grams, Pro: 30 Grams

30min pre-workout- 4 caps of Prime , 1 cap of Divanex , 3 scoop of DominATP, 1 scoop of Jack3d and 3 caps of Refresh, 1 scoop of Kwick Karb, 1 scoop of Gatorade

Back Workout All sets try 10, 6, 12 reps Pyramid up, last set is a Drop set.
Pull downs(wide)- 5 sets
Barbell rows- 3 sets
Seated cable rows- 3 sets
Dumbbell rows- 3 sets
BACK PUMP SUPER SET
Pull downs- 3 sets 30 reps
Rows 45lbs plate- 3 sets 20 reps

Abs 10 sets of 50-100 reps per set
Cardio 30min

Post Workout - 2 scoops of Xtend, 1 scoop of Nos Ether, 1 scoop of kwick karb, 1 scoop of Gatorade.

Meal 3- 2 nutra grain bar, Protein shot
Cals: 370, Fat: 6 grams, Carbs: 50 grams, Protein 30 grams

Super Cissus 1 cap 10min before meal 4

Meal 4- 4 slices of whole grain bread, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese(30% less fat kind), 1 glass of Cranberry Juice.
Cals: 980, Fat: 19 grams, Carbs: 162 Grams, Protein: 42 grams

10min before meal 5- 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 cap of Divanex, 3 caps of Prime, 1 CLA

Meal 5- Grilled cheese sandwich (multi Grain), half a pack of All bran snack bites
Cals: 380, Fat: 9 Grams, Carbs: 54 grams, Pro: 17 Grams

Meal 6- Protein shot
Cals: 110, Fat: 0 grams, Carbs: 1 gram, Pro: 26 grams

30min before bed- 3 caps of HGH UP

Total Aprox:
Cals: 2900
Fat: 42 grams
Carbs: 450 grams
Pro: 200 grams

SUPPLEMENT EFFECTS
I won't really comment on any supplements effects today except, got awesome pumps and had a Great workout with P-slin Jack3D, DominATP, Refesh and Kwick Karb.

I know the Diet is gonna suck like this for a few days but thats all I got to work with for now lol, by Thursday it will be good.

I only have a Week of Jack3d left so when I run out of that I will use JP8 for the other 3 weeks and I will be using Nos Ether post workouts 2-3 times a week as well. If Im Happy with the before and after results I'll post some pics lol

Diet will look something like this Starting Thursday.

Meal 1 Oatmeal, bread, lots of fruits, 1 potato
Meal 2 2 Extra-lean burgers
Meal 3 Chicken pita, 1 potato
Meal 4 Fruit smoothie, veggies, 1 potato
Meal 5 Chicken pita, 1 potato
Meal 6 Cottage cheese
+ Protein shots

Now Goodnight:D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

Any reason you are taking only three capsules of SuperCissus Rx daily? I would have thought you would take more.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

Any reason you are taking only three capsules of SuperCissus Rx daily? I would have thought you would take more.
Well I took 6-9 caps a day for 8 months, and went down to 2-4 a day for the last 3 months and still getting good effects. I have tendonitis in my foot and thats why I first started taking Super Cissus. I have tried to get off Cissus 4 times now and with in a week of getting off my foot starts getting really sore and the inflammation builds up in it again, but then goes away with in a few days of taking it. So I'm kinda hooked on the stuff for life now lol, before I was taking Cissus I was using NSAIDS, which didn't work and couldn't take anti-inflammatory pills because they would just make me puke. So I figured that it's probably a lot healthier to take Super Cissus forever:) then that other **** lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That IS a monster shake, LOL. Watching.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed..Very detailed log so far

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome, Glad to have you join in:D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I took 6-9 caps a day for 8 months, and went down to 2-4 a day for the last 3 months and still getting good effects. I have tendonitis in my foot and thats why I first started taking Super Cissus. I have tried to get off Cissus 4 times now and with in a week of getting off my foot starts getting really sore and the inflammation builds up in it again, but then goes away with in a few days of taking it. So I'm kinda hooked on the stuff for life now lol, before I was taking Cissus I was using NSAIDS, which didn't work and couldn't take anti-inflammatory pills because they would just make me puke. So I figured that it's probably a lot healthier to take Super Cissus forever:) then that other **** lol
Now I understand. Thank you!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 2
Supplements- 3 caps of Prime, 1 cap of Divanex, 3 caps of HGH UP and 1 cap of Super Cissus, greens shot.

Meal 1- Protein shot

Meal 2- Oatmeal, 1 slice of Multi-Grain bread with sauce and Mozzarella, a pack of All brain bites and a glass of Cranberry juice. 1 CLA and 1 cap of Super Cissus
Cals:800 , Fat:12 grams , Carbs: 137 grams , Pro: 14 grams

MASS MONSTER SHAKE- 2 open caps of P-slin, 3 scoops of DominATP , 2 scoops of Xtend, 2 scoops of Kwick Karb, 2 scoops of Gatarade, 2 Protein shots. Start drinking 45min pre-workout, sip intra and sip for 25min post workout.

30min Pre-workout- 1 scoop of Jack3D, 3 caps of Refresh, 4 caps of Prime and 1 cap of Divanex

Chest All sets try 10, 6, 12 reps Pyramid up, last set is a Drop set.
Bench Press- 6 sets
Dumbbell press- 4 sets
Incline Dumbbell press- 4 sets
Fly's flat/incline- 6 sets
6x 5min rounds of kickboxing on the heavy bag.

Post-Workout- Still Mass Monster Shake and OMG it’s taking forever to drink lol

Meal 3- 2 slices of multi-grain bread with mozzarella and the last 20% of the Monster Shake lol, 1 CLA, 1 cap of Super Cissus
Cals: 600, Fat: 14, Carbs: 46 Grams, Pro: 76 grams<–including Protein shots in the Shake.

10min before meal 4- 1 cap of Divanex, 2 caps of Prime, 1 CLA

Meal 4- 2 slices of multi-grain bread, little cheese, bacon, chicken breast, lettuce
Cals: 830, Fat: 19 grams, Carbs: 106 grams, Pro: 65 grams

Meal 5- Protein shot

30min before bed- 2 caps of HGH UP

Aprox:
Cals: 2450
Fat: 45 grams
Carbs: 350 grams
Pro: 207 grams

SUPPLEMENT EFFECTS!
Today was awesome!, had sick pumps, strength went up a lot since my last chest workout. Vascularity was very insane today, had some crazy veins. Endurance was amazing, I was able to push it really hard on the heavy bag after the weights. Shoulder felt much better then the workouts last week, there was some pain after the workout but not nearly as bad as previous workouts. Now the biggest notice tonight was Libido lol I don't know if it's the HGH Up already, but it's at an all time high! and I will say the wife has no complaints lol, I will just have to test this out again tomorrow to make sure of it :D LOL

Just took my HGH UP now off to bed, GoodNight:D

Last edited:
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Sipping on the MassMonsterShake and off for a Chest Workout:run:
Yeah...that is quite a big shake...how do you keep it down without blowing up. LOL. :D

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah...that is quite a big shake...how do you keep it down without blowing up. LOL. :D

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
Small sips within a 4 hour time frame LOL, It's hard to drink that much lol, but didn't taste bad, I couldnt drink it everyday lol. I'll be talking the shake on tuesdays and thursdays.

spearfisher

spearfisher

Awards
I'm in. Nice log. Drinking that shake would make me blow the back of my shorts out. Holy Crap Batman! How do you do it!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the MassMonster shakes! I'll sip on it about 45 mins pre/intra/45 mins post. Never had problems with a blowout.

Log looks good.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in. Nice log. Drinking that shake would make me blow the back of my shorts out. Holy Crap Batman! How do you do it!
Thanks!, and good to have ya:D.

Gotta do what ya gotta do :trink26: lol

I think what really made it harder to drink it all, is 30min Pre-workout I chugged Jack3D with 500ml of water too lol

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most people do not realize... This IS your pre/during/post nutrition...

It is not bad sipped over a period of time like you said...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most people do not realize... This IS your pre/during/post nutrition...

It is not bad sipped over a period of time like you said...
Ya it really isn't bad, I was suprised of the taste I thought it was pretty good.
Tomorrow I will just mix some of the drink in a glass with the Jack3d, because the extra 500ml was what made me full fast.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great:D

Now off for my Leg workout, which might look familiar to someones:bigok: LOL, It's not as crazy as yours but I'm adding more to it every week:D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3
Supplements- 3 caps of Prime, 1 cap of Divanex, 2 caps of HGH UP

Meal 1- Protein shot, Super Cissus

Meal 2- 2 extra Lean hamburgers, Super Cissus
Cals: 650, Fat: 13 grams, Carbs: 50 grams, Pro:58 grams

P-slin 20 min before meal 3

Meal 3- Oatmeal, Fruit smoothie-contains(milk, yogurt, mangos, peaches and strawberries)
Cals: 515 , Fat: 9 grams, Carbs: 101 grams, Pro: 17 grams

30min Pre-workout-4 caps of Prime , 1 cap of HGH UP 1 cap of Divanex , 3 scoop of DominATP, 1 scoop of Jack3D and 3 caps of Refresh, 1 scoop of Kwick Karb, 1 scoop of Gatorade- Cals:130, Fat: 0grams, Carbs: 33grams, Pro: 0 grams

Legs
squats body weight, deep.- 20 sets of 20 reps
lunges- 10 sets of 15 reps
Leg extention- 6 sets
Leg curls- 5 sets
2 sets of wall sits for a total of 5min
5 sets of Jumping squats
2 sets of lunges with dumbells
100 Jumping jacks
100 shuffle jacks
100 punching while running on the spot
Calves 6 sets

Post-Workout- 2 scoops of Xtend, 1 scoop of Nos Ether, 1 scoop of kwick karb, 1 scoop of Gatorade.
Cals: 130, Fat: 0 grams, Carbs: 33 grams, Pro: 0 grams

10min before meal 4- 1 cap of Divanex, 2 caps of Prime

Meal 4- 2 Extra lean hamburgers(with multi-grain buns), almonds, Fruit smoothie contains(milk, yogurt, Mixed berries)
Cals: 1140 , Fat: 36 grams, Carbs: 129 grams, Pro: 85 grams

Meal 5- Cottage cheese(fat free), broccoli and a glass of wild berry juice(no added sugar)
Cals: 370 , Fat: 1.5 grams, Carbs: 71 grams, Pro: 17 grams

Meal 6- Protein shot

Aprox:
Cals: 2640
Fat: 58.5 grams
Carbs: 419 grams
Pro: 229 grams

SUPPLEMENT EFFECTS
Had a really good Leg workout, Pumps were really good, stength was better. Had a really good sleep last night, very vivid dreams. Libido is still high. I feel like my body is growing, but its only day 3 so can't say to much yet. I can't wait to compare my workouts for next week, I will post my weight and measurements every monday. Just popped my HGH UP, Goodnight:D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mmmmmmm looks delicious!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

Supplements- 3 caps of Prime, 1 cap of Divanex, 3 caps of HGH UP, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Meal 1- Protein shot

P-slin 1 cap 20 min before meal 2

Meal 2- Oatmeal, Fruit smoothie-contains(milk, yogurt, mangos, peaches and strawberries)

MASS MONSTER SHAKE - 1 open cap of P-slin, 3 scoops of DominATP , 2 scoops of Xtend, 2 scoops of Kwick Karb, 2 scoops of Gatarade, 1 Protein shots. Start drinking 45min pre-workout, sip intra and sip for 25min post workout.
Cals: 380, Fat: 0 grams, Carbs: 62 grams, Pro: 26 grams

30min pre workout- 2 scoops of JACK3D, 4 caps of Prime, 1 cap of Divanex, 4 caps of Refresh

Arms Super set, Bi’s and Tri’s
Barbell Curls- 4 sets
Skull Crushers- 4 sets

Incline DB curls- 4 set
Overhead DB ext- 4 sets

Preacher curls- 4 sets
Rope press downs- 4 sets

ARM PUMP CIRCUIT
Push downs- 3 sets( normal, reverse and overhead) TRI-SET
Arnold curls- 3 sets
Hammer curls- 3 sets
Forearm circuit- 3 sets(forearm curl, wrist curl, reverse wrist curl, behind back wrist curl)

Abs 10 sets

Post workout- Sipping on MassMonsterShake

Meal 3-
2 extra Lean hamburgers
Cals: 650, Fat: 13 grams, Carbs: 50 grams, Pro:62 grams

Meal 4 - Organic bar
Cals: 180, Fat: 6 grams Carbs: 22 grams, Pro: 4 grams

10min before meal 5- 2 caps of Prime, 1 cap of Divanex, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Meal 5- 2 Extra lean hamburgers(with multi-grain buns), Almonds, Fruit smoothie contains(milk, yogurt and berries) and a glass of cranberry juice.
Cals: 1400 , Fat: 36 grams, Carbs: 191 grams, Pro: 86 grams

Meal 6- Cottage cheese(fat free), Protein shot
Cals: 210 , Fat: 0 grams, Carbs: 10 grams , Pro: 40 grams

Aprox:
Cals: 3500
Fat: 64 grams
Carbs: 437 grams
Pro: 261 grams

SUPPLEMENT EFFECTS
Well today was even better, best arm pumps of my life! I believe P-slin and the MassMonsterShake had a lot to do with that. Strength felt good, energy was amazing, motivation is always at a high for me, libido is high. Dreams were very weird and vivid last night but awesome deep sleep. Vascularity was very good today, I feel like I'm already starting to grow, feel in a very anabolic state so far with this stack:). The shoulder is improving a lot, I'll see how it does for shoulders tomorrow I guess. All out of Jack3D now:( which sucks because I love the stuff, so I will be taking JP8 for pre-workout for the rest of the month. Just took my HGH UP which means I'm off to bed, Good night:D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SUPPLEMENT EFFECTS
Well today was even better, best arm pumps of my life! I believe P-slin and the MassMonsterShake had a lot to do with that. Strength felt good, energy was amazing, motivation is always at a high for me, libido is high. Dreams were very weird and vivid last night but awesome deep sleep. Vascularity was very good today, I feel like I'm already starting to grow, feel in a very anabolic state so far with this stack:). The shoulder is improving a lot, I'll see how it does for shoulders tomorrow I guess. All out of Jack3D now:( which sucks because I love the stuff, so I will be taking JP8 for pre-workout for the rest of the month. Just took my HGH UP which means I'm off to bed, Good night:D
Looking good so far. A pity you ran out of Jack3d. It was even on sale a few days ago at NutraPlanet for an incredible $21.99. :frustrate:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good so far. A pity you ran out of Jack3d. It was even on sale a few days ago at NutraPlanet for an incredible $21.99. :frustrate:
For the New years sale I will be stocking up on Jack3D, I would have got some but I made this order already before the sale was on and Canada shipping is $$ lol, $21.99 is such a crazy deal:| hands down the best Pre-workout drink out there, even when it's not on sale the price is amazing, thats when you know USP Labs isn't one of those money stealing companies because yous could be selling it for a lot more, but please don't! lol

Not to mention the 2 prime and Anabolic Pump for $69.99...crazy deals USP Labs and Nutraplanet!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
For the New years sale I will be stocking up on Jack3D, I would have got some but I made this order already before the sale was on and Canada shipping is $$ lol, $21.99 is such a crazy deal:| hands down the best Pre-workout drink out there, even when it's not on sale the price is amazing, thats when you know USP Labs isn't one of those money stealing companies because yous could be selling it for a lot more, but please don't! lol

Not to mention the 2 prime and Anabolic Pump for $69.99...crazy deals USP Labs and Nutraplanet!:You_Rock_Emoticon:
i wish i had more money, i literally would have bought a 5 year supply of prime

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

LG has a pre order sale on there anadraulic pump for $15 I had a week supply of it and I believe this is going to be the next big preworkout. I just ordered 2 tubs for $30 and a total of 90 servings it's definetely worth a try IMO. Although I never tried jacked so I can't really compare but this anadraulic pump is the official shiznit!!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

:thumbsup:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meal 3 was so yummy...lots of hot sauce...very hot!....all my food is hot lol, my hot sauce bottle is bigger then your hot sauce bottle :rasp:

Attachments

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is that crazy concotcion??? Makes me:32:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Multigrain noodles, Plum Tomatoes, Tomato Paste, Extra Lean Burger, Tbsp of Parsley, Tbsp of Oregano, Tbsp of Basil, Bay Leaf, Heaping Tbsp of Cayenne Pepper and Franks Red Hot Sauce with mozzarella cheese and some parmesan cheese:D

Franks red hot sauce is my bitch lover!:spankme:

Attachments

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn this is huge.. whered you get it at? I usually pick up a bottle of some random hot wing sauce and drench some chicken legs with it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw it at a bulk store today and I was like :32: OMG I have to get this lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

Supplements- 3 caps of Prime, 1 cap of Divanex, 3 caps of HGH up, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Meal 1- Protein shot

P-slin 1 cap 20 min before meal 2

Meal 2- Oatmeal, Fruit smoothie-contains(milk, yogurt, mangos, peaches and strawberries)

30min pre-workout- 4 caps of Prime , 1 cap of Divanex , 3 scoop of DominATP, ½ a scoop of JP8 and 3 caps of Refresh, 1 scoop of Kwick Karb, 1 scoop of Xtend, 710ml of Gatorade
Cals: 180, Fat 0 grams, Carbs: 42 grams, Pro: 0 grams

Shoulders
Overhead press- 3 sets
DB over head press- 3 sets
Arnold press- 3 sets
Upright row - 3 sets
Raise circuit- 3 sets(sides, sides thumb up, sides thumb down, front, front thumb up, front palm up, bent over raises)
Dumbbell Shrugs 4 sets(front, normal, back)

Post workout- 1 scoop of Nos Ether, 2 scoops of Xtend, 1 scoop of Kwick Karb, 710ml Gatorade.
Cals: 180, Fat 0 grams, Carbs: 42 grams, Pro: 0 grams

Meal 3- Spaghetti, 6 pieces of bacon
Cals: 1275 , Fat: 52 grams, Carbs: 80 grams, Pro: 113 grams

Meal 4- Protein shot

10min before meal 5- 2 caps of Prime, 1 cap of Divanex

Meal 5 - Spaghetti, 1 Potato and 1 glass of cranberry juice
Cals: 1100, Fat: 25 grams Carbs: 150 grams, Pro: 70 grams

Meal 6- fruit smoothie, 1 potato, almonds
Cals: 720, fat: 20, Carbs: 82 grams, Pro: 20 gram

Aprox:
Cals: 4190
Fat: 106 grams
Carbs: 457 grams
Pro: 272 grams

SUPPLEMENT EFFECTS
Today was really good. Shoulder workout went good with not much pain. P-slin, DominATP is really giving me some really awesome pumps this week. Stength went up a lot this week compared to last weeks lifts, it will be nice to see how much strength gains I get for next weeks workouts. I feel I have already put some good size on for only 5 days, I have also been trying to eat a lot. The HGH Up is giving me some amazing sleep and Libido is still very high. Weigh ins are Monday Morning, I'm hoping to add on 4lbs a week, so far loving this stack, but I'm sure week 2 will be kicked up a notch:D Took my HGH UP now I'm off to bed, Good Night:D

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Damn good log so far bro, and that food looks amazing!!
Deffnitly in for this.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

Supplements- 2 caps of Prime, 1 cap of Divanex, 1 scoop of Xtend, 1 scoop of DominATP

10min before meal 1- 1 cap of Super Cissus

Meal 1- 2 Bacon cheeseburger, 1 glass of Wild berry Juice
Cals: 1150, Fat: 33 grams, Carbs: 122 grams, Pro: 79 grams

10min before meal 2- 1 cap of Super Cissus

Meal 2- Oatmeal, Fruit smoothie and almonds
Cals: 785 , Fat: 25 grams, Carbs: 120 grams, Pro: 28 grams

10min before meal 3- 2 caps of Prime, 1 cap of Divanex, 1 scoop of Xtend, 1 scoop of DominATP, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Meal 3- Spaghetti, 1 potato
Cals: 950 , Fat: 25 grams, Carbs: 95 grams, Pro: 80 grams

10min before meal 4- 2 caps of Prime, 1 cap of Divanex, 1 scoop of Xtend, 1 scoop of DominATP, Super Cissus

Meal 4 - 2 cups of Muti grain cereal
Cals: 520 , Fat: 10 grams Carbs: 94 grams, Pro: 22 grams

Meal 5-Protein shot
Cals: 110, Fat 0 grams, Carbs: 1 gram, Pro: 26 grams

30min before bed- 5 caps of HGH UP

Aprox:
Cals: 3515
Fat: 93 grams
Carbs: 432 grams
Pro: 235 grams

SUPPLEMENT EFFECTS
I'm taking a Day off instead of doing cardio, because I really want to gain some weight back. Not to much to say, Vascularity was really good, Aggression was very high, Libido has been high since day 2 lol, my sleep is feeling better everyday and I can't wait to see how 5 caps of HGH UP feels. Now I'm off to bed, Goodnight:D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I am so jealous. Reading all of what u eat is making me wish I was on a bulk of some sort.
Franks red hot sauce is my bitch lover!:spankme:
That is 1 mighty big bottle of Frank's red hot sauce my friend. I mean I like the stuff and all but that would last me life times lol. All this thinking about spicy food is def sending me to this place called Thai Pepper tomorrow. Wish me luck though I always eat too much and it ends up being a bit too much in a certain room of the house :sick:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I am so jealous. Reading all of what u eat is making me wish I was on a bulk of some sort.

That is 1 mighty big bottle of Frank's red hot sauce my friend. I mean I like the stuff and all but that would last me life times lol. All this thinking about spicy food is def sending me to this place called Thai Pepper tomorrow. Wish me luck though I always eat too much and it ends up being a bit too much in a certain room of the house :sick:
I am having such a hard time eating this much lol, I never eat this much in my life not even last year when I was 195lbs, I can't wait to hit like 185-190 so I can eat less again lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I could I would give u my slow metabolism lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

Supplements- 2 caps of Prime, 1 cap of HGH UP, 1 cap of Divanex, 2 scoops of Xtend, 2 scoops of DominATP

10min before meal 1- 2 caps of Super Cissus

Meal 1- Spaghetti, 1 potato and 1 glass of wild berry juice.
Cals: 1330, Fat: 28 grams, Carbs: 175 grams, Pro: 90 grams

10min before meal 2- 1 cap of Super Cissus

Meal 2- Oatmeal, Fruit smoothie and nutra grain bar
Cals: 605 , Fat: 9 grams, Carbs: 135 grams, Pro: 19 grams

10min before meal 3- 2 caps of Prime, 1 cap of Divanex, 1 scoop of Xtend, 1 scoop of DominATP, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Meal 3-Protein shot and Amped energy drink
Cals: 340 , Fat 0 grams, Carbs: 59 gram, Pro: 26 grams

10min before meal 4- 2 caps of Prime, 1 cap of Divanex, 1 scoop of Xtend, 1 scoop of DominATP

Meal 4- Spaghetti, 1 potato
Cals: 1050 , Fat: 30 grams, Carbs: 105 grams, Pro: 95 grams

Meal 5 - Protein shot
Cals: 110 , Fat: 0 grams Carbs: 1 grams, Pro: 26 grams

30min before bed- 4 caps of HGH UP

Aprox:
Cals: 3235
Fat: 85 grams
Carbs: 475 grams
Pro: 256 grams

SUPPLEMENT EFFECTS
Feeling super full from food this week lol, Very happy with the size I gained this week. Amazing sleep last night, Libido high, haven't seemed to gain any fat this week. The HGH UP effects are becoming more noticable everyday. Biceps are still very sore from the arm workout, so I'm guessing back is gonna be a bitch tomorrow. But all in all this week has been awesome, it will be nice to compare strength gains this week.

Weigh-ins and measurements are tomorrow I will post them when I wake up, but time for my HGH UP and Goodnight:D