Wrasslin' MINI Log

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm back after going hiatus on here and in the gym for the last 6-7 months....long and very disapointing story behind it, I don't feel like typing it all out at the moment so PM if you would like to know. During that period I went from my solid ripped 165lb frame to a puny 140ish off-season wrestler look (still look better than back in the day of my X-Factor log), which all happened between the course of injuries, one of which was a VERY near death experience and also a long period of not eating right, not working out, and abusing substances which landed me in rehab which I just got out of about two weeks ago. BUT, in a way I'm glad it all happened...while it was a very bad experience it built me into a stronger person mentaly than I have ever been, I have NEVER thought I could reach the level of dedication and determination that this has made me reach!

Now on to the log.. This is only a temporary log just so I can take notes of my progress getting back into shape for bodybuilding and Basic Training for the USMC this summer (which is main priority at the moment). I will list my training split below, muscle groups are assigned each day but training wise, everything is instinctive.

And for diet.. Right now me and my dad are in a bad financial situation which means I can barely even afford food, so bringing that factor into play my goal is just to get enough protein in each day, so this diet will be a modified keto-like. Monday until Saturdays workout will be low/no carbs but high protein and some fats coming from the meat and fish oil, then for the next 24 hours following Saturdays workout with be a re-feed of eating whatever I can get my hands on from post-workout until' that same time the next day, so far it's been working very well and I actually like it, down the road I may modify this some more for recomp/VERY lean bulk purposes.

Ok now for the basic lists of diet/excersize/supplements for the this log.

Workout Schedule-
Monday- Chest/Rear Delts
Tuesday- Back/Traps
Wedsday- Legs Heavy (Squats/Deads/Etc.)
Thursday- Shoulders(Middle/Front)/Triceps
Friday- Biceps/Forearms(Forearms depend on wrist condition)
Saturday- Legs Light(Extensions/Curls/Etc.)
Sunday- OFF

Cardio will be performed Mon-Sat/Sun in the AM- Workouts range from sprints/bleachers/boxing/jump rope/etc. will go according to how I feel that day or if I feel to switch, right now has been sprints.

Diet Monday-Saturday Workout-
Meal 1- Chicken strips or tuna/1-2 Cups green beans/Handful carrots/8g FO
Meal 2- Protein shake(at school)/8g FO/Handful carrots and green beans
Meal 3- Chicken stips/Tuna/OR egg whites/2 cups green beans or broccoli
Meal 5- Turkey/Maybe green beans or broccoli

Totals-
Protein- 200g
Carbs- Less than 10g probably not near ten, closer to 5g?
Fats- 16g from FO + non-primary sources from meats

24 Hour Re-Feed Details-
Immediatly following Saturdays workout start slamming carbs, Gatorade will more than likely be first grab just to drink with my pro-shake. As my body hates junk food, I will more than likely try to stick with foods such as Subway/Sandwiches/Taco Bell fresco meals etc. I WILL atleast have a pizza/burger and fries/dirty Taco Bell during those twenty four hours. More than likely no sweets will be in there as they make me sick. To some it up I will pretty much be eating whatever I can get my hands on and when I can it will be healthy.

The reason for only 24 hrs is that I don't feel the need or WANT to have a whole day and a half of junk food as I HATE the feeling of it the next day and that day, after the 24 hours I will go back to strictly protein and maybe add a walk in at the end of the day start easing into my diet Monday.

Supplements-
Whey
BCAA's/EAA's(Left over Xtend and PW)- During workouts
AAKG- 3-5g prior to excersize
Beta-Alanine- 5g prior to excercise
Glutamine- 10g prior to bed, maybe add in workout mix
1-Carboxy- Prior to bed (5 days on/2 off)
VAT Attack- Prior to bed
Fenugreek- Up to 4g right now, 2g prior to workout, 2g prior to bed
Lipo 6- 2 caps before excercise
Kre-Alkalyn- 1.5g prior to excercise (Will be paying LOTS of attention to this)
Vit D/Calcium
Vit C- 2g split into 3 doses
Echinacia- 800mg split into 3 doses with Vit C
Multi Vit- Morning and prior to weights

NOTE- I know this looks very kitchen sink, but the supps such as VAT and Fenu I found lying around in my old supp closet, the VAT is GREAT for getting me ready for bed, almost comparable and in a MUCH better way than what I was doing prior to working out again, the 1-Carboxy will be takin as long as I can get it, great addition to help me sleep! Lipo 6 is lame I know...That's why I got it for free, when money starts coming in I'll be going back to my old stims. Kre-Alkalyn I also got for free and since I've ALWAYS wanted to try it that's great, and so for it's made me completely re-think creatine as before this I about gave up on it, this stuff is GREAT!

Sorry for the longg paragraphs, but this is a temp log for people to follow if they'd like and main purpose is for me to watch my progress each day and stay motivated!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
-Reserved for final opinion on this diet/workouts/supps and pics-

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 November 30th-

Just woke up and took my doses of Lipo-6, Kre-Alk, BA and AAKG, going to the gym to hit up the cardio in a bit, can't do sprints today since Saturday I almost pulled/strained my hamstring doing sprints, should be good-to-go by tomorrow! UPDATE WHEN I GET BACK

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering where you'd been. Good to see you around again.

3 miles in 18 minutes, get to it! Hoorah!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering where you'd been. Good to see you around again.

3 miles in 18 minutes, get to it! Hoorah!
Thanks bro and yes long time no see!
3 miles in 18? Watch me bring that 4 mile in 18 around HOORAH!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 Continued-

Cardio- Was in simple terms....AMAZING!! Was origanally going to do 15 min on elliptical then switch to bike, but I ended up staying on elliptical for 25 min at max heart rate, then switched over to bike which was HARD to say the least, did a race on that (Yes one of those ones that you steer!) Did that for a race which was around 20 min full of turns hills etc. it was great. And now I might be getting a job there for personal training....AND MY OWN TEEN CLASS!

So to say the least today is going great so far...just got done eating and about to shower and have my workout scheduled for around 5-6 P.M.

Night Workout[Chest/Rear Delts]-
Workout went GREAT, didn't even use my brace my wrist is healing so fast, I don't know how that is happening but it's great and I'm thanking God for it! I could of kept going and going with my workout felt like I was taking some of my old back in the day stuff again! I contribute this to mainly my new diet, protein and EFA's work great for me I guess? Also Kre-Alk has been working wonders since the day I've started taking it(Friday). It has very good GDA's in it also which I believe helped me not gain any weight from my re-feed yesterday, I just looked a lot fuller today. But here's the workout....

Incline bench- Started at light weight for 30 reps and increased weight by 5lb each set til' only 4 good reps could be reached, then decreased weight by 5lb each set until' first lifts weight was reached.
Dbell flyes- Same deal, started with smallest weight(20's) got about 35 good reps(shocked me!) and increased 5lbs until I reached my highest dbells(35's unfortunetly) but that shocked me because I got 12-15 reps each! That's nothing to my old standards but I consider than damn good for being out for 6-7 months+plus broken wrist!
Rear laterals- Started at lightest dbells and progressed up to the 35's doing two sets each weight then moving up a dbell, then pyramided back down in a big super-set no rest between the 35's and 20's, that destroyed my shoulders pretty good..And also another shocker, the 35's I did exactly 20 times on my 3rd set! That's only 10 reps away from my old working set, and with perfect form to!

So scale 1-10 of todays workout, I think it would deserve a nice big 10!
Be back to update tomorrow on back/traps.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Oh and I also got a great deal on speakers for my weight room today (Down from $70-80 to $15), 14 watts I believe, plugs into anything and is very easy to move from my workout room back into my room for the night!

Just thought I'd add that in here because their great haha.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in for the ride.. looks like its gonna be fun

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 2-

Got up at 5:45 this morning for sprints but leg is still messed up so I did my back workout in the morning, it went pretty great, did the same up-down pyramid style with wide grip pull downs followed by close then regular grip then had to get ready for school. Just got done with the 2nd part of my workout now though, just did 2 sets of what I did this morning followed by a LONG pyramid of bbell shrugs, great pump, energy and focus!

Also I just got done with over half of my ISSA final, now I'm going to double check everything and finish it up tomorrow so I'm stoked about that!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 (Yesterday)-

Sorry for no update, have been VERY busy with my ISSA final which should be DONE tomorrow!

But anyways, woke up and took my supps and hit the weights. Workout was ALL squats I just didn't want to stop so I did 10+ sets of squats in pyramid form from a weight I could do for 40 reps and increased the weight 5lbs until' I reach the 6 rep point, then added 5lbs back every set until' I reached origanal weight and by then it was time to get ready for school.

And school got out I headed to the rec and ended up doing 25 minutes max HR on the elliptical followed by a ten minute cool down on the bike. After that I did some ab work and headed into the steam room to stretch, then moved to the sauna for about 25 minutes and headed home. I absolutely am in LOVE with the steam room and sauna, nothing is better after a workout or at any other time, there's only about one thing I'd compare it's feelings to haha.

That night though I was so dead and felt like I was going to pass out so I had a "mini" re-feed which at the time made me SICK to my stomach but I believe it helped with recovery for today alot, and I gained nothing from it fat-wise I believe, I just felt a lot fuller today and felt like I was holding some water which went away after my morning workout.

Day 4 (Today)-

Got up early in the A.M. today and had a good shoulder workout, I did pyramids of front raises starting at 15lbs for 40 reps working my way up to my max dumbell weight at my house which was 35's so I did that for about 8 reps, did it again and decreased the weight until' I reached the 15's again and moved to a small pyramid of military presses.

After school got out today I went up to the rec again to finish the workout and do cardio, I warmed with 10 minutes on the elliptical then did the same pyramid weight-wise but with side raises, then I did a super-set pyramid with dbell kickbacks and one handed extensions starting at a weight for 25 reps, moving up 5lb each time until' only 6 reps could be achieved and I worked my way up after that, tri's were DESTROYED by the end! I finished up my workout on the elliptical for 20 minutes at max HR, but for the last 6 minutes when the watch hit 45 seconds left in the minute I would go from a speed of 7.0-7.5 to 10+ then back to 7 range and kept doing that for 6 minutes, then I had a cool-down walk and headed out.

GREAT workout today, and I also will be finishing my final tomorrow and hopefully getting the results this weekend, wish me luck!!

NOTE- Picked up some Mrs. Dash salt-free extra spicy seasoning today to put on my meats, and that stuff is amazing, so if you like hot spicy seasonings I recomend you pick this stuff up!
Next update will be coming tomorrow.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like cayene pepper and crushed red pepper flakes to flavor alot of my food. For my meat I use Sazon and this seasoning that my butcher makes

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I like cayene pepper and crushed red pepper flakes to flavor alot of my food. For my meat I use Sazon and this seasoning that my butcher makes
Yeah man, I love that kind of stuff. I think this mix has both cayene and red pepper in it, plus garlic powder, different kinds of peppers etc. I'd have to go look at it again, but it made my mouth water insanely just by the smell of it cooking!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I use garlic powder too.. Gonna definetely pick some up and give it a try

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Yea I use garlic powder too.. Gonna definetely pick some up and give it a try
Do it...I think I'm going to go pick up alot more of their different seasonings tomorrow and experiment a little bit.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 5-

Got up this morning and had a GREAT bicep workout, did pyramids of hammer curls starting at a weight for 35 reps, adding weight until I hit 6 reps, then added back all the way up, after that did the same rep pyramid with dbell curls.

Looks like I'm not getting cardio in today which PISSES me off! No one will answer their phone to go, and I don't have my drivers license so I can't go myself (waiting til' I'm 18 since it's coming close). Might throw in a little chest later though....I don't know.

Good news though is I finished my final today, should be getting the results soon!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Sucks about the cardio man. What's keeping you from running around your house?

Good luck on the final, I'm sure you did fine.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Y not invest some time into some strength cardio? Like dumbbell or barbell complexes? Or even take some body weight workout moves and do them circut style. When it's crap outdoors or I just don't feel like running I try and do some sort of strength cardio.

Like tonite, I originally planned to run before work and it diddnt happen so after work Ima do a kettlebell complex and some ab work.

I find it is just as effective if not even better then actually running for cardio

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Sucks about the cardio man. What's keeping you from running around your house?

Good luck on the final, I'm sure you did fine.
My leg is keeping me from regular running at the moment still, and there's no cardio equipment in town which is why I have to drive to a different town that's 20 some minutes away to do cardio, it sucks.

And thanks bro, I should know within' the next few days!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Y not invest some time into some strength cardio? Like dumbbell or barbell complexes? Or even take some body weight workout moves and do them circut style. When it's crap outdoors or I just don't feel like running I try and do some sort of strength cardio.

Like tonite, I originally planned to run before work and it diddnt happen so after work Ima do a kettlebell complex and some ab work.

I find it is just as effective if not even better then actually running for cardio
That's very true, that's what I used to do and will start doing again on days I can't make it out of town....I can't believe that slipped my mind, thanks bro!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:thumbsup: no prob bud, just offering some advice. I think strength cardio is the best form of cardio next to martial art training (judo FTW!) or swimming. I'm not a huge fan of running or bikes and other traditional cardio. I feel if ur goal is to be a runner then u run, if not then strength cardio all the way.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Great advice man, I'm by all means not a runner or biker etc. but I love it! My outside running is limited because of my knee which is why as often as I can I opt for cardio even if my leg isn't messed up like it is currently.

Also just thought I'd let you know, depending on how the money is with the personal training (If I pass the final, hopefully I did!) and the distance, I may be starting up kickboxing again soon, so that will be great cardio!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It sure is

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
count me in! very glad to hear things are back on track for you, good luck.:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro! And great to see you stop in!
took me a minute to find you, lol. not as young as i used to be.:bigok: real happy to see you getting down to business again-and get your damned drivers license.:veryhappy:

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
took me a minute to find you, lol. not as young as i used to be.:bigok: real happy to see you getting down to business again-and get your damned drivers license.:veryhappy:
3 months man....3 months lol.
I'm not going to waste all that money on drivers ed when I turn 18 beginning of March haha.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
So......BIG NEWS!!!!!

I just got an email and it said........I PASSED MY ISSA PERSONAL TRAINERS FINAL AND I AM NOW CERTIFIED!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
CONGRATULATIONS!!!:arms:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How hard was it for you get get certified? Was a classes or a couple classes at a colloge or something? Or you just go sign up for a test and read some sort of study guide and take the test?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
CONGRATULATIONS!!!:arms:
Thank you! I believe that was the 2nd hardest thing I have done in my life! (First being the struggle I went through before coming back on here!)

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
How hard was it for you get get certified? Was a classes or a couple classes at a colloge or something? Or you just go sign up for a test and read some sort of study guide and take the test?
The course itself wasn't too hard, but I believe that it wasn't too hard because of my knowledge of everything prior to starting.

It was an on-line course I had to take, around $500 including books and exam fee's, 30+ sections with a quiz at the end of each, and one final which took me 3 days to do (that was mainly because of my schedule limiting my time) but the final was as I said above the 2nd HARDEST thing I have ever done in my life!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh wow sounds hard bud.. much congrats to you for overcoming and passing that!!!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
oh wow sounds hard bud.. much congrats to you for overcoming and passing that!!!
Thank you bro! I can't wait to start working now, I think I've deffnitly earned it by now haha.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 6-

Got up this morning and had a great workout! My leg was doing a lot better this morning, so I did some 'light' sprints in my driveway, and then did some abs, great way to start off the morning!

Heading off to the YMCA in a bit to turn in my application and get a decent leg and cardio workout in, updates coming later.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Quick supplement update and notes-

I wanted to give a quick update on 3 of the supplements I am currently taking at the moment as their UNBELIEVEABLE!

Kre-Alkalyn- Hands down, this is the BEST creatine I have ever had, I actually am skeptical that this is even creatine it's so good! Reminds me of some stuff back in the day on my road to the Mr. Ohio last year that got ruined due to shoulder. But back to the supp, this has made me completely re-think creatine supplementation, as before this I was literally one try away from giving up on creatine, CEE had no effect on me even at 20g a day, creatine mono I did feel, but that was only minimum 20g a day and the effect was massive ****s! Creatine has literally not EVER done a damn thing for me until' now, this product is going on my list of staples as we speak!

Lipo 6- Surprisingly, this product is actually pretty good! It is the regular liqui-vegi caps. It has been giving me amazing, clean, jitter-free energy, and makes me feel on top of the world (Last effect is more than likely my body loving me for giving it stims again instead of what it was having!). It was been giving me top-notch fatloss results and I wanted to fill everyone in on that, even though it may not be near as good as me two top choice products (Levi-Reloaded and Meltdown) it is very good for it's price and is one of the few 'Big Brand' products that actually backs what it says.

VAT Attack- Can someone PLEASE explain to me why Nutra does not carry this anymore????!! I absolutely love this product for a sleep aid, it gives me a GREAT calming effect comparable to stuff I was 'not using correctly' for better words, but without the 'high' effect, also seems like that mixed with my other nightime mixtures, I have been having the BEST sleep ever and this product I believe is greatly contributing to my getting ripped again, of course if it weren't for my diet I wouldn't be getting anywhere, but supp-wise this stuff is top notch!

And that's it for reviews at the moment....I would also like to add that I have just started something super from back in the 'old days' of my contest prepping, but this time using for different more important purposes (in my eyes anyway), I will be watching how this goes very closely and will be being watched by others as well like before, I will not state what this product is, pics should show enough! PM me if you have questions....for now, time to hit up the YMCA, HOORAH!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
as for the vat attack, usplabs introduces new stuff so often i can see where it would be hard for nutra to keep up, never tried it myself but your review has me interested- i use 1 carboxy all the time.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
as for the vat attack, usplabs introduces new stuff so often i can see where it would be hard for nutra to keep up, never tried it myself but your review has me interested- i use 1 carboxy all the time.
Yeah I understand, they come out with new stuff everyother day it seems! And that's great, I would recommend you try the Kre-Alk, I don't if I'm just a super responder to it or it's actually this good, I started feeling it after my first dose which was very awkward as nothing has ever done that.

And 1-C is great stuff! It is and has been a staple of mine for a while now, I'm currently considering getting some GABA to run along-side it to make the 'master' sleep stack haha, from what I remember GABA treated me great so I want to see how it stacks with 1-C.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I understand, they come out with new stuff everyother day it seems! And that's great, I would recommend you try the Kre-Alk, I don't if I'm just a super responder to it or it's actually this good, I started feeling it after my first dose which was very awkward as nothing has ever done that.

And 1-C is great stuff! It is and has been a staple of mine for a while now, I'm currently considering getting some GABA to run along-side it to make the 'master' sleep stack haha, from what I remember GABA treated me great so I want to see how it stacks with 1-C.
for sleep sns phenibutxt works great, better than gaba, imo. only problem is tolerance, if you use it more than 3x week effects start to diminish. you might try rotating 1 carboxy/gaba with phenibutxt. all are inexpensive, so it won't break the bank.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
for sleep sns phenibutxt works great, better than gaba, imo. only problem is tolerance, if you use it more than 3x week effects start to diminish. you might try rotating 1 carboxy/gaba with phenibutxt. all are inexpensive, so it won't break the bank.
That's a great idea man, I never really got around to phenibut, but I might give it a go when the cash starts rolling in!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's a great idea man, I never really got around to phenibut, but I might give it a go when the cash starts rolling in!
phenibut is gaba on roids.:veryhappy:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds great! First paycheck I'll be sure to pick some up, going to be great to have money haha :bigok:
i wouldn't know-it's christmas time and i have kids and grandkids, lol.:grumpy:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds great! First paycheck I'll be sure to pick some up, going to be great to have money haha :bigok:

did you get that job at the y?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 7-

Today is an off-day, but just the same I don't feel comfortable after my re-feeds Friday and yesterday (moved them up to celebrate passing my final with one of my buddy's). So with that said, I'm about to go outside and do some sprints! And I didn't make it to the Y yesterday, so going today and while I'm there since the cardio machines will be making me drool I just might do some cardio today haha.

Day 7 Continued-

Ok, ended up leaving for the Y around 5ish' today...and as I expected didn't make it in time, but I'm going right when school lets out tomorrow to do cardio and add onto or finish my weight workout from the A.M.

BUT, I pretty made myself shit just now! When my friend left after dropping me off I was thinking 'Hey, I bet I can't run for the life of me right now, but I want to try!' So....that's exactly what I did! I ended up getting in around 1.5 miles before I decided to stop as I want to be able to do cardio tomorrow, I was and still am in the biggest shock! Only time I have ever been able to run this much was 3-4 years ago when I was in middle school and doing a different kind of sport everyday of the year, and last year when I had my amino test log going! I just am in shock, I mean after everything the past 7 months plus me still having one bad habit (the worste one you can have), I still did this! Later on this week I'm going to give it a go again and see how far I can push myself.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 8-

Got up this morning and had a GREAT workout! Felt like I could go forever, this morning was chest and I did a pyramid on the incline bench starting at a weight for 30 reps, moving up 5lbs until' 6 reps and added 5lbs each time until' first weight was reached again. After that did the same with incline flyes.

Right now I'm about to finish it up with some bench pyramids and work the rear delts, going to try and get some cardio in tonight but I don't know if I can since I can't make it to the gym today....this is really starting to get old.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Did you ever get the run in?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
down and back? stairs? street?