You Down with O-E-P...ya you know me!

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok so first off, thansk to Jacob and USP for allowing me to be one of the VIP selections..I started O-E-P last Tuesday so I wanted to wait a week to get a read on OEP and give a solid review. I started with 1 cap upon waking then one later in the day for the first few days, and now I am at 2 upon waking and 1 later in the day.

• Sense of Well being: 9/10 : Great Euphoric feeling!
  • Concentration/Focus/Motivation: 8.5/10 - This is a very nice benefit to have...Upon getting to work I am in much more focused and tuned in.
  • Thermo feeling: 7/10 (Is more apparent closer to dose, nothing too overbearing which is why I gave it a 7, definately noticable tho)
  • Appetite Suppression: 9/10 - I really like the supression it provides to me. It's not that it doesn't allow me to eat, cause I can if i want to I just don't need to. So what I am saying is that I am spacing my meals further apart and when I do eat I can eat (I don't have to force food down, then again I don't need as much to be satisfied)**Also note that I am currently taking Prime @ 9 caps/day on workout days, 6 on off days...so I am sure this is enhancing my ability to eat, and it may be surperessed more if I wasn't on Prime since Prime drives up my appetite, however the combo of PRIME/OEP works well IMO.
  • Fat Loss: Too early to tell
  • Overall: 8.5/10
Overall great product...and I will be picking up a ton of it at the IC.

Join the Inner circle at Bodybuilding Supplements – Sports Supplements by USPLabs Direct and be the first to receive the fat destroying euphoric stimulant before it hits the market at an absolutely unbelievable price. No Spam just deals and The last IC release we offered Jack3d for $14.99 before it hit the market – don’t miss out…

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just took 2nd dose for the day about 1/2 hr ago....first was at 8:15 am

here comes the euphoria!! love it!

best part is tha I havent experienced any issues with sleep following the second dose!