E-BOL is intended for use by advanced bodybuilders, athletes and others seeking to enhance their physique and performance above and beyond what can be achieved through diet and training alone. The ingredients in E-BOL are entirely non-hormona.
- Contains the same turkesterone-rich Ajuga turkestanica extract. Studies suggest turkesterone's extraordinarily potent and well-tolerated anabolic properties. The Ajuga extract in E-BOL has been standardized and its turkesterone content repeatedly verified by high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) using the industry's only reported turkesterone standard - a standard developed and paid for by ThermoLife itself.
- Contains a carefully steamed root tissue extract ofstandardized for what is to date the highest reported yield of the anabolic triterpene glycoside known as ginsenoside Rd. Besides its anabolic properties, users can expect to feel even more energy and focus from the new formula now that it contains this high-technology plant extract.
- Contains a Rhaponticum carthamoides extract standardized for a remarkable 95% ecdysterone. This plant, used for centuries in eastern Russia, is the only ecdysterone-rich species proven to be anabolic in scientific studies.
- Contains compounds exclusive to ThermoLife that help keep physiological systems operating at their highest possible levels by "auto-adjusting" to the user's individual needs.?
- Contains pharmacologically significant amounts of each ingredient in order to produce pharmacological effects - a trademark distinction of all ThermoLife products.
Serving Size: 2 capsules (take 3 servings daily on empty stomach or with a protein shake)
Servings per Container: 90
Amounts Per Serving:
(Ajuga Turkestanica Extract - Imported Directly From The Institute Of The Chemistry Of Plant Substances, Academy Of Sciences, Republic Of Uzbekistan Containing: Turkesterone, Ecdysterone, Cyasterone And Ajugasterone) 20mg
Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract Standardized For 95% Ecdysterone 110mg
Korean (Red) Ginseng Standardized For Min 10% Rd Ginsenoside 333mg
Ashwhaganda (2.5% Withanolides) 100mg
Ionol (4-Hydroxy-3, 5-Di-Tert-Butyltoluene) 100mg
(25 R)-5alpha-Spirostan-2alpha, 3beta, 5alpha-Triol-6-OH 100mg
Vitamin C 333mg
Gonna see how this lives up to its hype as far as muscle and strength gain, hardness and recovery goes. This could be a great addition to a post-pct period, we'll just have to see! I started Monday morning so I'll post those lifts in the next post or so.
I will be dosing it as suggested on an empty stomach, three times a day.
Weight as of last Friday: 176lbs
Will post pictures and update these and other stats as we go along.
I've heard this is great to stack with but I was unable to afford both so I am gonna run this solo unless any Thermolife reps got anything to send my way :P Also, I'll be enjoying Thanksgiving these next few days and will do my best to get in my regular routine though I may miss one workout this first week. I had been waiting for a number of weeks to run a sponsored log of the new BCL product but since there have been no responses from my contact there I'll go ahead and start this up since we are already 3 weeks late for when testers were to get it. I may need to stop early if it does come in but since this is only 25 days I don't foresee too much of an issue here.
I'm pretty stoked to have one of the first few logs of the new E-BOL and I hope everyone also checks out kwdelre's log over too. Let me know if you guys have any questions and I'll try to be as helpful as I can!
Reps to subscribers and those with good advice! Thanks for hopping on board!