When a irresistable force (Prime) meets an imoveable object (OEP)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well here we go ...

The title's meaning eludes to the fact that I am going to see what OEP does to my appetite when mega-dosed Prime, should be interesting.

Anywho my first impression of the product.. presentation, the bottle looks like something you would see in a pharmacy, very professional. Pills look good, they are small to pack so much punch.

The real exciting thing for me ingredient wise was the uncoupler. The research unveiled some very positive scientific documentation. Some old favourites in there as well. Ingredients should be very synergistic. Looks like much more than a fat burner, I believe this is going to enhance physical performance and focus.

My first impressions are, the stim is very smooth, I will venture to say the smoothes I have experienced so far. I did a light cardio session 5AM and there is a definite increase in physical intensity and stamina. While on SX I did not experience, SX had more of a mental buzz going which was less smooth . I also seemed to be able to breath better. The session was a good one. I will be able to elaborate more on this with tommorows HITT session. I felt quite rejuvenated this morning though and I hammered my legs pretty good last night so the physical stim is there.

Can't say too much about appetite suppression yet, will get back later in the day. I ate my oatmeal this morning so I can still eat when I need to, so far. I wil no more after lunch and throughout the day.

I will continue to log this through the next 3 to 4 weeks, my starting weight is 236....

Join the Inner circle at Bodybuilding Supplements ? Sports Supplements by USPLabs Direct and be the first to receive the fat destroying euphoric stimulant before it hits the market at an absolutely unbelievable price. No Spam just deals and The last IC release we offered Jack3d for $14.99 before it hit the market – don’t miss out…

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in on this dream. Looks like it will be a fun ride

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
In. It should be interesting to see what it does when stacked with Prime.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for joining guys...

Ok another impression, It took a while for this to kick in completely, I am feeling pretty good .. like I hoped I would...more mental stim/euphoria comin through now...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey can I tag along...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok here's another little observation, I am definitely more thirsty ... which means increased body temperature... check...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, sorry did I not mention that. I am a little senstiive to stims, certainly not as much as I used to be but I was not junping into this one with both feet. 1 cap will do for now.

Yes, sorry did I not mention that. I am a little senstiive to stims, certainly not as much as I used to be but I was not junping into this one with both feet. 1 cap will do for now.
Figured as much but wanted to double check....

I barely ever ventured to 2 caps...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Figured as much but wanted to double check....

I barely ever ventured to 2 caps...
The only time I would consider it is a heavy duty morning workout. Judging from my cardio session this morning there is a physical stimulation involved with this product.

The only time I would consider it is a heavy duty morning workout. Judging from my cardio session this morning there is a physical stimulation involved with this product.
Physical/mental (modivation and mood).....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Physical/mental (modivation and mood).....
It was the physical I noticed kicking in first, I experienced the rest as the morning wore maybe a couple hours later when the mental fully kicked in. I really feel like getting the hek away from work doing something more active.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good so far.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liking this one. Sure to be in-depth and fun-filled!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey he Boro's here and Carpee too ... welcome yah if were not havin fun what the fug are we doin...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how could i pass this up? In!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how could i pass this up? In!
Yah where you been...

About to take my second dose... I can still feel the first one after almost 9 hours.

I did get a little hungry at lunch. That's not too much appetite suppression. I like to still get hungry when it's time to eat. I was able to make really good choices...

Salad greens no dressing
3 bean salad
about 10-12 oz of fish
a small amount of roasted potatoes
2 oranges

I had an AP so I had to eat some carbs... Time for the second dose...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
hows your mood?
I've been in great moods, not quite alpha male, but very confident and optimistic.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hows your mood?
I've been in great moods, not quite alpha male, but very confident and optimistic.
Mood is good, good clerity...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In with DW
Cool Jake things are going well so far...

No problem sleeping last night the second dose wore off nicely.

Now the appetite suppression is not at all intrusive.. meaning when I start to eat I have no problems and seem to experience sufficient hunger to finish my meal. This could be the Prime I guess but I am not going to be worried about gettting enough food which is good.

Yesterday was my carb load day and although I did not eat as much as I would have normally I ate sufficiently to get my carbs in and still managed to have a little treat for myself.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in like sin.
Welcome...

Had an awsome cardio session this morning, I'm convinced now the physical stim > mental stim. That's just great for training. Can't wait till tommorow when I do my Sunday morning workout to see what happens. I will add one scoop of jacked to top it off.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice Stuff so far DW let us know how the 1 scoop of jack3d works. I know Casey doesn't take his jacked on OEP but he takes 2 OEP at a time.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice Stuff so far DW let us know how the 1 scoop of jack3d works. I know Casey doesn't take his jacked on OEP but he takes 2 OEP at a time.
Yah two OEP might be too strong...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbage

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hey ... welcome.

Good workout but no Jacked next time. Focus was very good but I was terribly short of breath. I kicked azz anyways...

Again appetite suppresion is there but I am still getting in my vittles and am hungry enough at the right times. No worries... I do get warm sometimes must be what menopause is like...:ponder:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One other thing I wanted to mention, when people see the size of this pill and experience how strong it is, they're going to have new respect for USP's extraction process.

I am seeing some recomp, which is as much to do with Prime as anything as I have only been taking OEP for a few days. This brought up the thought that my experience will be enhanced by the recomp powers of Prime. I don't have to reduce calories much before Prime starts knocking fat off my body. The only thing is, it's pretty difficult cuz Prime makes me hungry. Curb some of that hunger with OEP and a mild calorie deficit turns into fat incineration when coupled with the other OEP attributes... Think about it!!

This has me thinking about timing with the OEP and contest Prep. I have 20 weeks 8 weeks on Swole break then 11 weeks finish on prime. I could fit in two runs of OEP weeks 1-8 and 13-20 (may not run it for the whole time near the end).

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great so far, DreamWeaver! :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good cardio session last night, I did not push it the way I did on Saturday as then I was testing a theory that I could enhance my cardio performance while on OEP and I was right. Last night was more about setting a good pace for my HITT without having my lungs almost explode. OEP makes cardio much more pleasant, as the physical energy helps you to move more smoothly especially when working with tired legs, which mine are all the time.

I am defintely seeing some changes, some is water, some is recomp from Prime and maybe some might be OEP, pretty early to say that though. I will weigh in tonight, my estimation is about 233-234 based on what I see. I will actually be extatic if it's more than that, you know what that means... I am not holdiing as much water as last week though so it could be even lower.

I continue to be very thirsty, and very warm periodicially. I am still taking in an extra litre of water a day. Mood is quite good, stim is there but very manageable.

Have been sleeping just as good or even better. I take my last dose about 3:30 and am in bed by around 10pm.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man that stuff sounds great DW!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man that stuff sounds great DW!
You know what I like most about it is it's not overdone, I don't feel wacked out and my appetite is still there when I need it. All the signs are there for fat burn, I should know by the weekend just how effective it is.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey DW...have you checked out the USP Labs page on nutra?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys yah picked up three twinpacks, would have been more the timing was a bit off for me.

Now to OEP .. workout went very well last night. I did notice some leaning in the lower abdominal area. That's a good sign as you know that can be a trouble spot. I sometimes feel a warming sensation or stimulation in my love handle are. Could be my imagination I guess.

I forgot to weigh in last night..!! I was so tired after the workout it slipped my mind.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely see some fat loss, will see what the scales says tonight.

Not as good a cardio session last night, legs are dead.

Slept particularly well my head hit the pillow at 10:00 pm and I didn't wake up once till 4:30. That's good for me.

I don't seem to be building much resistance to the stim, it's been pretty steady.

Appetite continues to be right where I want it. I believe my experiment is a success the increase of the Prime appetite is stunting some of the OEP appetite suppression. This way I have no trouble whatsoever eating what I need to eat while still being able to eat only good foods.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I went to weigh in I expected to be around 232 based on what I have seen happen in the mirrror. I was suprised when I was 234 only down 1 lb. That's just Prime doing it's job!! I figure I lost close to a pound of fat alone and some water wegiht on top of that.

Things are steady, I am able to be nice and tight with my diet and still able to eat everything I need to be eating. The effect is very consistant and easy to tollerate the very smooth stim. Sleep is very good as well. Mood is elevated and I am experiencing clearness of thought.

Last nights workout was stellar!!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Hey dream, im doing the asteroid stack and then sum, dont know if you caught my log but Ive been doing that for a few days now and oep for a week and i could of swore i was losing weight but i got on the scale today and im up 3 pounds. But guess what? I dropped a pants size. I went from a 42 to a 40. I havent fit in a 40 in a year.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So youve got that warm thing going DW? That's good, I have it too. Was half expecting excessive sweating, but rather a nice glow.

Decisions decisions on Prime . . .

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
great special running on prime jakepellet, will never find a better deal