When a irresistable force (Prime) meets an imoveable object (OEP) - AnabolicMinds.com

When a irresistable force (Prime) meets an imoveable object (OEP)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

When a irresistable force (Prime) meets an imoveable object (OEP)

Well here we go ...

The title's meaning eludes to the fact that I am going to see what OEP does to my appetite when mega-dosed Prime, should be interesting.

Anywho my first impression of the product.. presentation, the bottle looks like something you would see in a pharmacy, very professional. Pills look good, they are small to pack so much punch.

The real exciting thing for me ingredient wise was the uncoupler. The research unveiled some very positive scientific documentation. Some old favourites in there as well. Ingredients should be very synergistic. Looks like much more than a fat burner, I believe this is going to enhance physical performance and focus.

My first impressions are, the stim is very smooth, I will venture to say the smoothes I have experienced so far. I did a light cardio session 5AM and there is a definite increase in physical intensity and stamina. While on SX I did not experience, SX had more of a mental buzz going which was less smooth . I also seemed to be able to breath better. The session was a good one. I will be able to elaborate more on this with tommorows HITT session. I felt quite rejuvenated this morning though and I hammered my legs pretty good last night so the physical stim is there.

Can't say too much about appetite suppression yet, will get back later in the day. I ate my oatmeal this morning so I can still eat when I need to, so far. I wil no more after lunch and throughout the day.

I will continue to log this through the next 3 to 4 weeks, my starting weight is 236....

Join the Inner circle at Bodybuilding Supplements ? Sports Supplements by USPLabs Direct and be the first to receive the fat destroying euphoric stimulant before it hits the market at an absolutely unbelievable price. No Spam just deals and The last IC release we offered Jack3d for $14.99 before it hit the market – don’t miss out…
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Looks good dream
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am in on this dream. Looks like it will be a fun ride
    •   

4. Advanced Member

In. It should be interesting to see what it does when stacked with Prime.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for joining guys...

Ok another impression, It took a while for this to kick in completely, I am feeling pretty good .. like I hoped I would...more mental stim/euphoria comin through now...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey can I tag along...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hey can I tag along...
    Indeed ... this thread wouldn't be the same without you .. now where's snag ............
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Ok here's another little observation, I am definitely more thirsty ... which means increased body temperature... check...
  9. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok here's another little observation, I am definitely more thirsty ... which means increased body temperature... check...
    1 cap?
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    1 cap?
    Yes, sorry did I not mention that. I am a little senstiive to stims, certainly not as much as I used to be but I was not junping into this one with both feet. 1 cap will do for now.
  11. Guest

Yes, sorry did I not mention that. I am a little senstiive to stims, certainly not as much as I used to be but I was not junping into this one with both feet. 1 cap will do for now.
    Figured as much but wanted to double check....

I barely ever ventured to 2 caps...
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Figured as much but wanted to double check....

I barely ever ventured to 2 caps...
    The only time I would consider it is a heavy duty morning workout. Judging from my cardio session this morning there is a physical stimulation involved with this product.
  13. Guest

The only time I would consider it is a heavy duty morning workout. Judging from my cardio session this morning there is a physical stimulation involved with this product.
    Physical/mental (modivation and mood).....
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Physical/mental (modivation and mood).....
    It was the physical I noticed kicking in first, I experienced the rest as the morning wore maybe a couple hours later when the mental fully kicked in. I really feel like getting the hek away from work doing something more active.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sounds good so far.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  16. Diamond Member

Indeed ... this thread wouldn't be the same without you .. now where's snag ............
    In before Snag!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  17. Diamond Member

Sounds good so far.
    Indeed! Keeping my toes crossed for more!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    In before Snag!
    Your most welcome sir...

Stim and mood elevation still going just over 6 hours now. Not hungry yet which is unusual.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Liking this one. Sure to be in-depth and fun-filled!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

innnnnn
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Hey he Boro's here and Carpee too ... welcome yah if were not havin fun what the fug are we doin...
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

how could i pass this up? In!
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    how could i pass this up? In!
    Yah where you been...

About to take my second dose... I can still feel the first one after almost 9 hours.

I did get a little hungry at lunch. That's not too much appetite suppression. I like to still get hungry when it's time to eat. I was able to make really good choices...

Salad greens no dressing
    3 bean salad
    about 10-12 oz of fish
    a small amount of roasted potatoes
    2 oranges

I had an AP so I had to eat some carbs... Time for the second dose...
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

hows your mood?
    I've been in great moods, not quite alpha male, but very confident and optimistic.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    hows your mood?
    I've been in great moods, not quite alpha male, but very confident and optimistic.
    Mood is good, good clerity...
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

In with DW
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

DW, New log is up, come check out the DC Blast, I found the 34 and over crowd recs on the site for rep ranges being a little higher/ Came from the creator too so I am going to do it that way.

Kleen BLASTS OFF DC Style w/ Asteroid Stack at his back!
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    In with DW
    Cool Jake things are going well so far...

No problem sleeping last night the second dose wore off nicely.

Now the appetite suppression is not at all intrusive.. meaning when I start to eat I have no problems and seem to experience sufficient hunger to finish my meal. This could be the Prime I guess but I am not going to be worried about gettting enough food which is good.

Yesterday was my carb load day and although I did not eat as much as I would have normally I ate sufficiently to get my carbs in and still managed to have a little treat for myself.
  29. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I'm in like sin.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I'm in like sin.
    Welcome...

Had an awsome cardio session this morning, I'm convinced now the physical stim > mental stim. That's just great for training. Can't wait till tommorow when I do my Sunday morning workout to see what happens. I will add one scoop of jacked to top it off.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Nice Stuff so far DW let us know how the 1 scoop of jack3d works. I know Casey doesn't take his jacked on OEP but he takes 2 OEP at a time.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Nice Stuff so far DW let us know how the 1 scoop of jack3d works. I know Casey doesn't take his jacked on OEP but he takes 2 OEP at a time.
    Yah two OEP might be too strong...
  33. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

subbage
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    subbage

Hey ... welcome.

Good workout but no Jacked next time. Focus was very good but I was terribly short of breath. I kicked azz anyways...

Again appetite suppresion is there but I am still getting in my vittles and am hungry enough at the right times. No worries... I do get warm sometimes must be what menopause is like...
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

One other thing I wanted to mention, when people see the size of this pill and experience how strong it is, they're going to have new respect for USP's extraction process.

I am seeing some recomp, which is as much to do with Prime as anything as I have only been taking OEP for a few days. This brought up the thought that my experience will be enhanced by the recomp powers of Prime. I don't have to reduce calories much before Prime starts knocking fat off my body. The only thing is, it's pretty difficult cuz Prime makes me hungry. Curb some of that hunger with OEP and a mild calorie deficit turns into fat incineration when coupled with the other OEP attributes... Think about it!!

This has me thinking about timing with the OEP and contest Prep. I have 20 weeks 8 weeks on Swole break then 11 weeks finish on prime. I could fit in two runs of OEP weeks 1-8 and 13-20 (may not run it for the whole time near the end).
  36. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Sounds awesome keep it up!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Sounds awesome keep it up!
    No problem when I see your Avi ...
  38. Diamond Member

Great so far, DreamWeaver!
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Good cardio session last night, I did not push it the way I did on Saturday as then I was testing a theory that I could enhance my cardio performance while on OEP and I was right. Last night was more about setting a good pace for my HITT without having my lungs almost explode. OEP makes cardio much more pleasant, as the physical energy helps you to move more smoothly especially when working with tired legs, which mine are all the time.

I am defintely seeing some changes, some is water, some is recomp from Prime and maybe some might be OEP, pretty early to say that though. I will weigh in tonight, my estimation is about 233-234 based on what I see. I will actually be extatic if it's more than that, you know what that means... I am not holdiing as much water as last week though so it could be even lower.

I continue to be very thirsty, and very warm periodicially. I am still taking in an extra litre of water a day. Mood is quite good, stim is there but very manageable.

Have been sleeping just as good or even better. I take my last dose about 3:30 and am in bed by around 10pm.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Man that stuff sounds great DW!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 12:48 PM
  2. prime/T-force stack
    By liftstrong10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 02:03 AM
  3. Where do i find meets?
    By turbofish in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 05:55 PM