OEP - new fat burner from USPLabs - review

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
This will be my review thread for USPLabs' new fat burner OEP.

They were kind enough to send me a 60 cap bottle which will last 1 month or so.

Dosing is 1 capsule 2x per day.

I had my first 2 today and here is my impression so far.

My starting weight is 180 lbs, I don't have a very big frame but I'm much more muscular than the average person on the street. BF % I'm guessing is around 13-15% perhaps. I can see the outline of my abs but there's still lots of fat to get rid of. My forearms are pretty shredded, the fat is mostly on my stomach, obliques and legs.

I am pretty sensitive to stims and since this has been said to be a stim based fat burner I was a little worried how much stim I would get from it. For example, I sometimes would take 1/2 cap of YRD in the morning and after a few days I was getting a headache from it even when drinking a lot of water and was pretty stimmed from it.

First one was at about 7:20 AM, I dumped the powder out of the pill into my mouth and drank a bunch of water to get it though my stomach as fast as possible.. It doesn't taste bad, is a very light/fluffy kind of powder. I am glad to say that the stim effect on me was not too bad at all and I can handle it pretty easily.

2nd pill was about 2:50 PM, pre workout meal at 3:30 PM, workout was at 5:30 PM.

I think the half life of the stims is fairly long since this time, after the 2nd pill I felt more of a stim than I got just off the one in the morning. Still it wasn't too bad. I had tried the original Recreate which had about 75mg of caffeine per pill which had me taking about 300mg per day and that was quite a lot for me to handle. OEP is nothing like this at all which is awesome if you are stim sensitive like me.

I got a little bit warmer over the day from this, nothing huge but still noticeable I think. So far I did not get any appetite suppression but I don't really expect that after only the first day.

One thing to note, I think my BP was slightly higher than normal. My HR was about 10 beats per minute higher than it usually is when I was doing cardio even though I was at 10 rpm less on the cross trainer machine. I did have a little less endurance as well which is typical of me when I'm on stims. They're supposed to make you have better energy and endurance but it does not really do that for me. Luckily the stim is not too strong so I don't think this will be a problem in the long run.

Join the Inner circle at www.usplabsdirect.com and be the first to receive the fat destroying euphoric stimulant before it hits the market at an absolutely unbelievable price. No Spam just deals and The last IC release we offered Jack3d for $14.99 before it hit the market – don’t miss out…

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Sort of I guess but nothing that I haven't been taking for a while. I take Anabolic Pump, PSLIN and DominATP which I'm aware of the effect on me from those. So any new things that should happen will be from OEP.

Also I forgot to mention, I'm doing recomping, diet is right at maintenance since I'm not really losing much weight but I'm slowly leaning down. I don't want to lose weight, just fat but I think I will probably end up losing weight anyways which is cool as long as it's just fat weight.

1 more down the hatch 20 mins ago.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing to note, I think my BP was slightly higher than normal. My HR was about 10 beats per minute higher than it usually is when I was doing cardio even though I was at 10 rpm less on the cross trainer machine. I did have a little less endurance as well which is typical of me when I'm on stims. They're supposed to make you have better energy and endurance but it does not really do that for me. Luckily the stim is not too strong so I don't think this will be a problem in the long run.
My BP has only raised around 5 numbers tops from 2 caps.

Your returned to normal right?

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
My BP has only raised around 5 numbers tops from 2 caps.

Your returned to normal right?
I didn't measure it, I just was going on how I felt and also that I could see the veins on my head more than normal. So I'm not sure how much change it was exactly. I think I'm back to normal now, I don't feel like it's elevated any more. Last time I checked my BP was months ago but it was something like 115/75. I might measure it again tonight about 1/2 hr after my workout to see what it is.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't measure it, I just was going on how I felt and also that I could see the veins on my head more than normal. So I'm not sure how much change it was exactly. I think I'm back to normal now, I don't feel like it's elevated any more. Last time I checked my BP was months ago but it was something like 115/75. I might measure it again tonight about 1/2 hr after my workout to see what it is.
Right. Obviously, training has its own effect on BP so, take that into consideration.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Update for yesterday.
I took the 2 pills pretty much the same as the first day..

Energy is good and this time I did not have any issues with BP that I could feel. Also my endurance was just as it was without OEP which is great. I think the first day I just had to get used to it and the 2nd day was good.

Yesterday I did shoulders and I set a PR on DB presses. 75 lb DBs for 3 reps AFTER already doing 10 reps with 70s which was my previous max! There's nothing in OEP that is muscle building AFAIK but the extra focus is probably what helped me.

On the subject of mood enhancement, I've noticed that I'm a little more relaxed and for whatever reason I'm feeling a little more confident.

Today I've taken 1 OEP and I'm sweating doing nothing. I think today I might only take the 1 pill since I woke up late and took the first one around 9:30. I don't want to take the other one too late so I might not take it at all but tomorrow I'll be back at 2.

So far the only real side effect I've noticed besides sweating is having to take a wizz a lot more than normal.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I only took the 1 OEP today but I took about 1/3 of the sample pack of Jack3d that came with it.
Hit another PR on legs though. Front squat 245 for 3! Before that I did 235 for 10! I've never done that before.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
this sounds interesting... i'm a fan of Recreate, so i'll definitely try OEP

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
It's going well so far. Yesterday was my day off. Usually I'm pretty mentally drained on Sundays, I think usually due to my brutal leg workouts, but I was not at all drained yesterday.

I think I lost between 1-2 lbs. My stomach looks a bit tighter, nothing huge but I think I notice something already(5 days in).

The thermo aspect is working pretty well, I feel warmer most of the time but not so warm that I'm sweating all day. Some times I am hot enough to be sweating a little bit though.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
the thermo effects of this stuff are unreal

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Had a good day today. Took 2 as before, 1 when I got up and 1 at 3:00 PM. Dosing at 3:00 works well for my workout at around 5:30 and I don't have any problems getting to sleep.

I really like the mood enhancing effects this brings about. I'm not sure how to describe it exactly. I'm not a big talker, mostly because my mind is always racing and I find it sometimes hard to think of actual things to say. However so far I've noticed it's a lot easier for me to talk to people which is awesome. I get the same thing from PEA or drinking but with OEP there's no side effects. PEA I feel a little like I'm drunk in the sense that I'm more relaxed and it's easier to talk. With OEP I get a similar effect but not quite the same and of course not like being drunk, but the effect on inhibitions seems to be similar, just subdued.

Some dude at the gym today made a comment how I was sweating so much through my shirt, which I was. Usually I'm pretty sweaty but this was about how it usually is in the summer time, except now it's getting fairly cold here, but still above freezing.

I'm not noticing too much appetite suppression so far. Usually around 12 I get somewhat hypo feeling since my carbs are pretty low and that's still happening, can't really stop that so much.

My stomach still looks like it's getting a lot tighter and it's only the 5th day. I'm really looking forward to what I get after 30 days of this.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Update for yesterday:

Took the 2 same as usual. I did arms, no PRs but energy was great and still sweating like mad during cardio.

My oblique area is looking more defined already. This is working great so far and the best part is I HAVE NOT CHANGD MY DIET OR TRAINING AT ALL! I'm still near maintenance cals which I was recomping on before with great success.

Now I have to rant 'cause UPS seems to have left my >$200 worth of stuff from trueprotein somewhere by itself and say it's delivered but it's not anywhere to be found. I'm so PO'd right now and have to find out where the idiot driver put it and maybe file a claim.

I feel a chest cold coming on since last night and this morning it's a lot worse. Hopefully I can get over it fast, I don't want to have to take any time off from working out.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
So my UPS package was delivered to my neighbour so crisis averted. I still feel like crap from whatever cold or chest infection I have. Been taking acetaminophen and ibuprofen, vitamin C, magnesium and echinacea. Hopefully I will be feeling better tomorrow. It might just be the cold but I had a hard time eating a lot today. I still ate almost as much as normal for a Wednesday off from the gym but it was a lot harder to actually eat it.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bud. I almost never get sick and when I do it's usually gone within 2-3 days max so I'm hoping this won't last long.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I took the day off work as well as the gym yesterday. I still took OEP and ate the same as I would on any day off the gym.

Today I'm feeling much better but still not 100%. I'll probably make it to the gym tonight though, but I may not go as hard as normal.

Yesterday I was not hungry at all for most of the day but I still made myself eat my normal food.

2 days ago I was 178.5lb, down from 180.5 before starting the OEP. Somehow this morning I'm now 176.5. I'm not sure what's going on, whether that 2lb drop is from my cold or from OEP. I was drinking a lot of water like normal and ate all the same things so I'm not sure how I lost 2llbs in such a short period of time. I'll be weighing myself again in a few days to see whether I stick at 176 or not.

I'm noticing pretty good increase in definition on my abs and oblique area. Results for only 1 week are pretty amazing. I can say that I have at least lost 2 solid lbs and have not lost any strength. Some people could do that with diet alone and I could as well but not without decreasing calories or increasing cardio. I have not changed a single thing at all since I am eating at my previous maintenance level, except for adding OEP.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I still have the damn cold but it's moved out of my chest and I'm just stuck with this head cold now. Yesterday I did hit the gym and did shoulders. I still did 75lb db shoulder press for 4 reps after doing my progressive warmup sets of 35>45>60, then 10 reps with 70s.

Energy was good, but I'm feeling a little "spaced out" from the cold still. I don't feel bad anymore so that is good. I did not go too intense for my workout yesterday, still did 20 mins cardio after the weights.

Today would be my legs day and I'm not sure if I'll go yet. It's kind of hard to breath through my nose right now so I might just skip it and rest up. I also have a lot of studying to do for my private pilot written test and I have a practice test tomorrow so I might just be studying a lot today.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck on your test. Pre-test OEP?

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
The test was pretty easy. I had one OEP at 8:30 AM and my test was at around noon. It took only about 2 hrs to finish it. Next step for my license is to get a letter of recommendation to take to Transport Canada so I can do the actual written part of my pilot license test. Then there's a flight test, a lot like a driving test where you are with an examiner and they get you to do all the maneuvers and grade you on it.

I didn't end up doing legs on Saturday or Sunday. Today I still have a bit of the cold but it's mostly going away now and I don't feel bad.

I'll be doing chest tonight, hopefully I will be able to do a regular workout.

I was 176 lbs again this morning. Saturday I was back to 178 lbs, so I think it's safe to say I've lost 3-4 lbs since starting OEP. I can tell a difference in the mirror already.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for lack of updates.

So Monday and Tuesday I still had my cold a little bit but I went to the gym anyways. I did almost my full workout but I was getting light headed if I pushed myself as hard as I usually do. I have not lost any strength on anything though so that is good.

I think I'm doing better on the appetite suppression. I don't feel as hungry as I used to when it's time to eat but I'm still eating the exact same meals.

On Monday my weight was down to 175 :yikes: and I'm still looking like I'm losing the fat on my abdomen. That was the first place I really started to notice it. Now I'm noticing it in my legs a bit as well as my shoulders.
So I've lost say 4 lbs for sure without changing my diet at all!!!

Even though I don't feel "on fire" all the time like you would expect with something that raises your metabolism, this is so far working way better than any fat burner product I've used.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Back up to 177lbs this morning but that's OK because I still look leaner.
Also yesterday we went out for lunch at work because a guy is leaving so I had to eat some restaurant food and ended up not eating as much protein as usual. The food wasn't too bad, buffalo chicken sandwich and sweet potato fries.

I did back and calves yesterday which I skipped last week and I am back to normal for my workouts. Had lots of energy and endurance.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Did shoulders on Friday and legs on Saturday. I did 70s only for DB press, no 75s this time. Energy was still good but some of the stim effect has worn off now.

I did 225 front squat this week for 10, no 235 this time. My legs are killing really bad right now since I had a week off.

Weighed in at 176 this morning. I think I still look pretty much the same on my abs area as a few days ago but I was noticing more definition in my shoulders on Friday.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
So WHEN is this email coming? I want to get this for myself for Christmas!!!!!!! LOL

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I want OEP now!

How much cardio are you doing a week?

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I do about 80-100 minutes per week, which is usually 20-25 minutes 4x per week after my weights.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, sorry for not updating for a while. Since I'm pretty much 1 day away from running out of OEP and the sale is on today I will update with my final results.

Overall weight loss is 5.5-6 lbs. I started out at 180-181 depending on the day and now I'm at 175 lbs. I have not changed my diet a single bit and I've lost this weight. I don't think any of it is muscle since my lifts are the same as before if not up slightly.

I noticed a slow down in weight dropping around the 3rd week or so. The first 2 weeks was pretty quick drop but it slowed down a bit week 3-4. I think in order to keep losing fat I would have needed to adjust my diet a bit.

Since I was pretty much at maintenance for 180 lbs when I started OEP, it seems my metabolism has probably increased by 300-500 calories per day and I've reached maintenance again.

Some of the stim has died down, I've experimented with 3 OEP per day spread out 7 AM, 12 PM, 3 PM and the stim is good but not too strong. Still feeling pretty good from the OEP and not over stimulated at all.

I think I'll be taking about a month or so off and then I'll likely start some OEP for cutting again in February or March.