Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thumbs up Semper Fi MotherF*ckers!!! SamBoz19 Is Running Some Recon From Muscle Pharm

What is it:

Well it has been quite some time since I have done a log, but with a great opportunity to run a new product from Muscle Pharm I couldn't pass it up. Many of you may not be familiar with me and many of you may be if you checked through my epic workout log. Regardless...I will give a rundown of what to expect from me. To make a few quick statements...if you are the type to be an instigator and want to come in my log and cause any trouble please do everyone a favor and get the F*ck out and stay the F*ck out! I will not tolerate any BS drama in my log. We are all adults here and I expect everyone entering this log to conduct themselves with some pride, dignity, and respect. Now with the usual disclaimer crap out of the way lets get down to business...

One last thing before I get started....A big THANK YOU!!! goes out to my boy Paul and the rest of the Muscle Pharm team. To my delight I received a free tub of Assault (Raspberry Lemonade), a free T-Shirt, and a free fitted stretch flex hat in addition to the tub of Recon. That is what you call top of the line customer service...I totally wasn't expecting anything like that so it was a nice surprise.

Experience: I have tried so many different supplements I can't even remember them all, but I definitely do have my select choice companies I prefer to buy from-Muscle Pharm quickly became one of them as I have tried their whole line and I have not been disappointed. LOL. . I have done my fair share of cycles. Training wise...I have been training for quite some time now (since middle school pretty much).

Training: My preferred training regimen is my own version of Derek Charlebois 10x3 program (you only use this when bulking). When not bulking I pretty much mix sh*t up...I like to experiment a lot. Recently I have found that I like having one day where I do a 5x5 of the big three-squat, bench, deads with 3 sets of warmups for each. The rest of the week is high intensity training (10-12 rep sets with moderate to heavy weight) and goes like this...arms, chest and back, legs and shoulders. I alternate days between abs and cardio as well. My training schedule goes from Sunday through Thursday with Friday and Saturday off.

Nutrition: I am not completely anal about my diet anymore. I used to be, but honestly as long as you know your body and you eat right...cheating here and there doesn't really hurt you too much, but then again it depends on who you are. I have pizza once a week usually. Anyway...my diet generally involves having high carbs moderate protein, low fat for my first meal of the day, pre-workout, and post-workout only. In between those meals it is only high fat (sources are Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, or Naturally More Peanut Butter, or basically your good fats and EFA's) and high protein. I do not not necessarily calorie count, but I generally aim for 3500-4000 cals a day as my maintenance. In regards to what I eat...extra lean ground beef, buffalo meat, turkey, apples, blueberries, bananas, broccoli, Natural Peanut Butter, Whole Wheat/Multi-Grain Pasta, Whole Wheat Breads, High Fiber High Protein Oatmeal, Pizza (on cheat days), liquid egg whites, skim milk, etc.

Plan of Attack: Well there is 21 servings in a tub of Recon so I plan on using it 4 days a week which means it will last me 5 weeks. I will also be running Assault as well (I love this stuff...the blue raz flavor is the best tasting supp on this planet). I will most likely Do my 5x5 training sessions on Sundays and then take Mondays off (usually I am very busy doing homework on this day) and start back up on Tuesday. In other words...I will update this log 4 times a week and will check in everyday. Lastly, yes I am running other supps because I am currently in PCT (I ran a mega dose cycle of Furaguno and Oxyguno), but nothing I am using in addition interferes with either Assault or Recon, except that I will be using some Nutraplanet caffeine tabs or Lipo-Am with Assault for an extra boost pre-workout. Note: I would prefer to keep this log about Recon mostly and Assault secondary so questions about my cycle and PCT and so forth...if you want specifics I will pm you, fair enough? This way the log stays clean of excess clutter.

As a nice gesture...

I would say this guy is pretty successful

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

In by default Now time to kick some ass!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%

Update 1: 5x5 Week 1

SamBoz19 Gets Semperfied With Muscle Pharm's Recon

Update 1: 5x5 Week 1

This was my workout from yesterday. Time to get down to business...

Motivational Quote of the Day: Click it and get ready rip some sh*t up.

YouTube- Semper Fi Doom

The Workout:

10 minutes of stretching

5 minutes of warmup cardio

Squats:

3 sets of warmups (25, 15, 10)

5 working sets of 5@350lbs (starting off light again...knees and hammy's have been bugging me lately)

Bench:

5 working sets of 5@275lbs

Deads:

5 Working sets of 5@350lbs

15 minutes of post training cardio

Workout Music Video of the Day:

YouTube- Five Finger Death- Punch Bullet Proof (Official song)

Workout Ratings:

Mental Alertness/Focus: 10/10
    Energy: 10/10
    Motivation: 10/10
    Mood/Aggression: 10/10
    Stress: 5/10
    Libido: 7.5/10
    Joints: 6/10
    Endurance: 10/10
    Strength: 10/10
    Quality of Training: 7/10
    Pump and Vascularity: 8.5/10
    Overall Sense of Feeling: 8.5/10

Thoughts of the day: Well yesterday's workout was great. I honestly felt really damn good. A quick note...I have used Assault previously, but this was my first experience of the Raspberry Lemonade flavor and once again Muscle Pharm did a great job with the flavoring. It was very pleasant, but no it is not as good as the Blue Raz...that is mah shiznit. LOL. I should note overall the workout was pretty solid, but I was really upset with myself because well my ego was getting to me...I can lift a lot heavier than I was doing and I even felt like the weight was too easy, but at the same time I did not want to risk injury as my hammy's and knees have been acting up lately...most likely because of work, but sh*t happens. Regardless of the ego...I would still say this was a successful workout. Stress was normal and my joints were irritating me. My libido is starting to come back up...although a lot of that has to do with my beautiful wife . Instead of mentioning my thoughts on Recon here...I am going to do an initial review following this post...wait for my thoughts there.

Pic of the Day: The man that personifies greatness...

Thats it for now...

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.7%

subbed! cheers for the invite!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%

Thumbs up Sean's Initial Thoughts On Recon!

Formula: 9.5/10:

The formula of Recon is pretty damn impressive for sure. It is a pretty complete formula for being a post-workout formula. There isn't too many out there that are really worth a damn, but I like this formula. There are too many of the same breed pretty much...if you've had one you have had them all. Recon is one of the few different ones that stand out in my opinion. However, to each their own in regard to opinions.

Taste: 8/10: To be honest...I was pleasantly surprised that this did not disappoint me. Most of the time fruit punch flavors literally suck a big one. However, this fruit punch flavor had a nice smooth flavor to it...it was sweet in the just the right amount and did not offer that terribly bitter taste that most fruit punch flavored supplements have.

Mixability: 9.5/10: I had no real trouble mixing it, but there was some sediment left over...can't really complain here as the amount that didn't mix was negligible.

Texture: 9.5/10: It was very smooth...no rough unmixed particles or bits floating around. I think it was a nice change for a pre-workout formula as well as it was not too thick like most of them are...for instance...MHP's Dark Matter is just too thick to choke down for my liking.

Recovery: 9/10: Well this after only one workout, but I noticed a difference today...only minor soreness to let me know I worked out good and hard. No real aches or pains and I feel pretty good. I can get up and move around without too much muscle soreness or tightness.

Quality of Sleep 9.5/10: I have to make a note here because I slept great for a solid knocked out 10 hours...this is rare and Recon is the only thing that could have helped in this department as I am taking anything else that helps with sleep. The best part...I woke up and felt great. Maybe it is a placebo effect, but hell I'll take it. I had a great night of sleep. . However, if I had to make an educated guess on why Recon may have helped with my sleep I would narrow it down to the combo of Suma Root, Phosphatidylserine, and DMG. Suma Root effects me two different ways...it boosts my endurance through the roof and overall sense of well-being, but also improves my quality of relaxation...I always feel pretty calm when using it. So yeah that would be my assessment and I am sticking to it. LOL.

Overall, after my initial serving of Recon I am excited about using the rest of the product to see if any other notable effects come up. If my initial thoughts are any indication Muscle Pharm has struck gold with Recon. . We will see if my final review correlates with my initial thoughts here

Cheers!

-Sean-
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    subbed! cheers for the invite!
    No problem bud.

Cheers!
  7. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

here to follow Sean....gotta support the bozwick!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    here to follow Sean....gotta support the bozwick!
    Nice to see ya Papa Deuce!

Cheers to ya bud!

-Sean-
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

NSCA - CSCS
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Nice! Totally digging that animation.

Cheers bud!

-Sean-
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.36%

good stuff!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.12%

subd in here big guy
    SFW and GFH
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.45%

Log looks great as always buddy, keep up the good work.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.36%

dude this log is insane. i'm raging with jealous envy right now
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%

Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    good stuff!
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    subd in here big guy
    Awesome. Glad to have you along for the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Log looks great as always buddy, keep up the good work.
    Thanks Paul. It is always a delight to have you follow along. However, I am saying thank you again because you made this log happen.

dude this log is insane. i'm raging with jealous envy right now
    LOL. Jealous...really? My log's aren't that special.

Cheers!

-Sean-
  16. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.06%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    aye! Long time no see sir! glad to see ya
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%

Update 2: Week 1 Arms Day!

Update 2: Arms Week 1

Time for Update #2...lets get rolling.

Motivational Quote of the Day:

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore,
    is not an act but a habit."

-Aristotle-

The Workout:

10 minutes of stretching

Barbell Bicep Curls:

3 working sets of 12@135lbs

Skull Crushers w/EZ Curl Bar:

3 working sets of 10@105lbs
    1 set of 6@135lbs

Hammer Curls w/ 35lb DB's (It's all I have to use):

3 sets of 25

Tricep Pressdowns using straight bar attachment (man I need a V-Bar attachment...lol):

3 sets of 12@110lbs

Reverse Plate Curls using 45lb Plate:

4 sets of 25

Bodyweight Dips:

4 sets of 12

Light ab work

15 mins of cardio

YouTube- Jars- Chevelle Official Music Video!

Workout Ratings:

Mental Alertness/Focus: 9/10
    Energy: 7.5/10
    Motivation: 10/10
    Libido: 8.5/10
    Joints: 7.5/10
    Strength: 10/10
    Quality of Training: 6.5/10
    Pump and Vascularity: 9/10
    Overall Sense of Feeling: 8.5/10

Thoughts of the day: Well at least I worked out, but I was kind of disappointed in myself. I just did not have that extra in this workout, but I was aggressive as hell. The motivation was there, the strength was there, the mind-muscle connection was there, but I didn't have that extra boost. The saving grace of my workout is that my endurance was there...I did not ever feel any real fatigue settle in and I did have some awesome pumps in the Bi's and Tri's.

Stress is status quo pretty much. A lot of sh*t on my plate, but I am the type that backs down from nothing and always find a way to come out on top...failure and losing are foreign concepts to me. Additionally...I hate starting off light, but I have had a week and 2 days off of training so before I get back into my brutal style of training I am going light and it is really irritating to say the least. Most likely you'll see a big jump in numbers next week...note: they won't be strength increases just heavier weights which I am accustomed to doing. For those that have followed before you won't be surprised, but those new to a log of mine may look and go WTF? So just a heads up.

Thoughts on Day 2 of Recon: Well my flavor rating will most likely stay the same. It is refreshing, but it is not like it is Tahitian Treat Fruit punch or anything. Effects wise...so far the biggest noticeable effect is that I am not having any problems with DOMS. Minor muscle soreness and stiffness, but that is normal...as soon as I move around for a bit I am fine. Again...my sleep was deep and restful so I am starting to think that this stuff would make an awesome compliment to go with Bullet Proof as a stack. I usually workout a few hours before bed time or so that is why I am noticing this effect most likely. The one effect that is very noticeable after the second dose is the calming effect and the refreshed feeling. I should also note I do not have out of this world expectations either...If I notice something worth talking about I will. So in essence, so far so good with Recon.

One last thing...this Raspberry Lemonade is some good sh*t. The flavor is nice and addicting...why can't all beverages be this smooth and tastes so good? LOL.

Pic of the Day: The most ridiculously developed Back in the business...Joel Stubbs

Thats it for now...

Cheers!

-Sean-
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

You know I wouldn't miss this, Sean. Good luck buddy!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    You know I wouldn't miss this, Sean. Good luck buddy!
    Awwww sh*t son. There's my boy T1. Where the hell ya been bud? Hope all is well. Anyway, thanks for joining in my friend.

Cheers to ya John!

-Sean-
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.43%

I'm going to try to follow. My computer only works in safe mode!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.12%

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    time to get that fixed! if you'd like some help I can offer some advice
    SFW and GFH
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.43%

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    time to get that fixed! if you'd like some help I can offer some advice
    LOL I could use all the help I can get!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.12%

LOL I could use all the help I can get!
    haha send me a pm if you need some help. I work as a technician/web developer right now
    SFW and GFH
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%

Hey C. How ya been?

Cheers!

-Sean-
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%

Update on Sunday!

Had some real messed up sleep the past two days and needed some extra rest so no training was done. Additionally...spent some time with my god son. Anyway, look forward to an update on Sunday. As a reference...I will not be making any updates on Fridays or Saturdays as I work both days and well my job kicks my a$$ so I get all the physical activity I need on those days from work. LOL. .

Some quick notes to share though...so far I am noticing that with the combo of Assault and Recon my chest is a lot fuller and harder. Also, this raspberry lemonade flavor of Assault is really growing on me...it is just as a good as blue raspberry...I take my time sipping it down because it tastes so good (I like to savor it).

An important note I want to make here for those who workout at night...so far based on my 3 doses of Recon I must say this stuff definitely helps with sleep. So if you workout at night and you want something to help you relax and recover...Recon is something you might want to consider. Recon would definitely make a good stacker with Bullet Proof, or AN's new product HGH Up.

That is all I have for now. Stay tuned until my update on Sunday.

Cheers!

-Sean-
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%

Update Coming!

I plan on working out here in about an hour so my update will be up today. I got home late from work Sunday morning and then stayed up to watch some football so my Sunday was pretty much a wasted day. Stay tuned for the update today.

Cheers!

-Sean-
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.36%

great log so far man... im so busy following you i forgot to update mine
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Subbed
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%

great log so far man... im so busy following you i forgot to update mine
    Thanks for kind words man.

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Subbed
    Welcome aboard bud.

Cheers!

-Sean-
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%

Update 3: Back Week 1

Update 3: Back Week 1

Time for Update #3...lets get rolling.

"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible."

-Arthur C. Clarke-

The Workout:

10 minutes of stretching

Ab workout

Warmups

Close Grip Pulldowns:

3 sets of 15@120lbs (30 second rests)

Reverse Close Grip Pulldowns:

3 sets of 15@120lbs (30 second rests)

Wide Grip Pulldowns:

3 sets of 12@180lbs (60 second rests)

Straight Arm Pulldowns:

4 sets of 15@65lbs (30 second rests)

Barbell Bent over Rows:

3 sets of 12@275lbs (60 second rests)

Reverse Barbell Bent Over Rows:

3 sets of 12@275lbs (60 second rests)

20 mins of HIIT cardio

End of workout...

YouTube- Killswitch Engage Starting Over

Workout Ratings:

Mental Alertness/Focus: 6.5/10
    Energy: 9/10
    Motivation: 7/10
    Mood/Aggression: 8.5/10
    Libido: 9.5/10
    Joints: 9/10
    Strength: 7.5/10
    Quality of Training: 6.5/10
    Pump and Vascularity: 8/10
    Overall Sense of Feeling: 8/10

Thoughts of the day: I was really irritated with this workout. Honestly I am really disappointed with myself because I wanted to do a lot more than I did, but I guess I just wasn't up for it. Sh*t happens though. Just have to take the bad in with the good. On the good side, while my mind was not as dialed in as usual my intensity was there and I blasted through the workout at a fast pace to make sure I got it done because my motivation was not on point and my aggression for me was lacking too. It was there, but not as prominent as it normally is. I had a decent pump going so I can't complain there, but that could have been better too. All in all this really was a lackluster performance for me. Next workout is going to kick a$$ dammit. I hate this weak and pathetic garbage.

Thoughts on Day 3 of Recon: Well I can say with confidence that Recon is certainly making a difference in the recovery department. The keys for me are that my joints are feeling better, my libido is high again (a very large portion of this has to do with my beautiful wife though ), and my endurance is great right now. So far Recon is doing exactly what it is supposed to do...help with recovery and make sure you are ready to go the next day.

Pic of the Day:
    Part of the reason I stay motivated...my beautiful and darling wife...

Name:  _DSF3206.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  67.1 KB

Thats it for now...

Cheers!

-Sean-
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%

Update to come tonight!

I'll be working out later on tonight and will make an update shortly after my post-workout meal.

Cheers!

-Sean-
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%

Update 4: Legs Week 2!

Update 4: Legs Week 2

Time for Update #4...lets get rolling.

"Failure is blindness to the strategic element in events; success is readiness for instant action when the opportune moment arrives. "

-Newell D. Hillis-

The Workout:

10 minutes of stretching

Warmups (25, 15, 10)

Barbell Squats:

5 sets of 5@375lbs

Step Ups:

3 sets of 15

Lunges:

3 sets of 15

Calf Raises:

3 sets of 20

End of workout...

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Workout Ratings:

Motivation: 9/10
    Mood/Aggression: 9/10
    Joints: 8.5/10
    Strength: 9/10
    Quality of Training: 8/10
    Overall Sense of Feeling: 8/10

Thoughts of the day: Well I am a bit upset because I passed out early last night and did not get to my training session until this morning. However, at least I got a training session in. The other part that kinda got under my skin is that I planned on doing a 5x5 session, but that was just not going to happen...shoulders and tri's were fried so I said F*ck it and just did an intense legs session. You'll notice the only exercise done with weights was barbell squats. all other exercises were body weight and were done on short rest. Needless to say the session overall felt great and my legs feel like jello now so I can say this training session was a success. I have had far better training sessions, but this was good enough.

Thoughts on Day 3 of Recon: There is nothing really new to report. So far Recon is helping and I am glad I am using it...it makes a difference.

Pic of the Day:

Name:  Ice & Lace.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  342.4 KB

Thats it for now...

Cheers!

-Sean-
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%

Just letting everyone know because of my screwed up schedule this week I'll make an update when I get another training session in. With the holidays and work, and a very f*cked up sleeping pattern I have been off so to speak. Regardless this log will pick up again shortly.

Cheers!

-Sean-
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%

Thumbs up I'm Back!

Ok back to business now. Starting fresh this week. I will be starting with Chest and Shoulders to kick the training week off. Between the holiday, my work schedule, crappy sleep schedule, and overall not feeling the greatest it is time to get back to the routine.

Cheers!

-Sean-
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.36%

ya man get on it
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hell yeah bro Semper Fi!
    And great log so far, I'm in dire need of a good sleep aid, I'll be watching!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%

Thumbs up Update 5: Chest!

Update 5: Chest

Time for Update #5...lets get rolling.

"First say to yourself what you would be;
    and then do what you have to do."

-Epictetus-

The Workout:

10 minutes of stretching

Ab workout

Warmups (25, 15, 10)

Bench:

3 sets of 5@300lbs
    1 set of 8@275lbs
    1 set of 10@250lbs
    1 set of 15@225lbs

Incline DB Chest Presses:

3 sets of 15 (30 second rests)

Incline DB Pec Flyes:

3 sets of 15 (30 second rests)

HIIT cardio for 20 mins

End of workout...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj1Tg7apyPo"]YouTube- Five Finger Death Punch, no one gets left behind vx[/ame]

Workout Ratings:

Motivation: 9/10
    Joints: 9/10
    Strength: 9/10
    Quality of Training: 9.3/10
    Overall Sense of Feeling: 9/10

Thoughts of the day: Well first off...no I did not do shoulders along with my chest workout as planned. Instead I decided to just do an intense and mean chest workout. I have been pretty pissed off with feeling like sh*t and I just wanted to lift hard and heavy and go nuts and so I did. The chest workout was great. The most impressive part to me was that I was able to grind out 15 reps of 225lbs at the end of my bench press session. Surprisingly I had great bursts of power during this training session even after having an up and down week last week and not being able train coupled with battling a cold. So all in all this was a solid session.

Thoughts on Recon after this session: This stuff really does quell the muscle soreness after a workout and the best part to me is the calming effect post-workout...generally after an intense and aggressive workout I need something to calm me down because when I am on an adrenaline high I am a major a$$hole so this is definitely a welcomed effect. What I particularly like about Recon is that DOMS is not an issue in the slightest for me and if I use it close to bed time I sleep great. I am a skeptical person and I usually temper my expectations, which I have done with Recon, but Recon so far in my opinion is not a hype product, but rather another great addition to the Muscle Pharm lineup that could become a staple for me in the future...that is how much of an impression the product has made on me. The reason why I can tell it is making such a big difference is that being strapped for cash and not being able to eat my accustomed diet and being lower on protein and I have been battling a crappy schedule and cold lately, but yet my recovery is still solid. So in essence...as of right now I will have a favorable final review of Recon for sure.

Pic of the Day:

Thats it for now...

Cheers!

-Sean-
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.45%

Pic of the day is hilarious, keep up the good work man.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Pic of the day is hilarious, keep up the good work man.
    Thanks Paul. Yeah that pic had me going pretty good to. LOL.

Cheers bud!

-Sean-
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%

Ok so I figured what the problem has been with me lately. My sleeping patterns have been all sorts of F*cked up. I am not a day person...I am a creature of the night. To explain...recently I have been falling asleep way too early and then have been feeling like crap because of it. I am a third shift type of person...waking up at 2-3pm in the afternoon and going to bed between 7-9am is what I am accustomed to. I came to the conclusion today that this is the problem as to why I have been feeling sh*tty all week because I finally stayed up until 6:30am again and woke up around 1pm and I felt great...energetic and refreshed. No cold, or anything else. So yeah...now I can get back on track. My screwed up sleeping patterns recently have also been the reasoning for my lack of updates...I plan to workout and then have fallen asleep...even after taking some of my pre-workout stuff...I take a few things in addition to Assault . Time to get my act together...I am very disappointed with myself currently.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 11:13 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 02:03 AM
  3. Juice is Getting JACKED with Muscle Pharm's RECON!
    By juice3320 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 11:19 AM
  4. RECON by Muscle Pharm!!
    By edvanp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 08:07 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 01:25 PM