USP Labs O-E-P...you've tried the rest, now buy the BEST

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright boys and girls, lets get one thing str8, if any of you are already familiar with my posts on pimping a product its because i have tried it....and believe in the product personally. No BS...no unwanted hype....i took the product and I liked it. Now in the spirit of being a contributing member of th AM community I am gonna throw down my on-going review of USP labs SUPER thermogenic...O-E-P.

Now many members in here including myself have tried the big name fat burners....the hyped thermogenics....and have settled for mediocre results. Some give give you a couple hours of clean burn but most give you that overally caffienated jittery feel. And most members older then myself remember those days of the REAL fat burners that I was too young to try. Well boys and girls...those days have returned and O-E-P is the NATURAL way to melt of off that fat like those effective yet banned fat burners of old.

Oh and just so everyone knows i have been cutting for over 2 months str8. Strict diet, very strict lifting routine and i have been losing a consistent 1lb of fat a week. So for me to use this product and notice an IMMEDIATE difference is to say a lot.

Before i start this review I will say this:
Join the Inner circle at Bodybuilding Supplements – Sports Supplements by USPLabs Direct and be the first to receive the fat destroying euphoric stimulant before it hits the market at an absolutely unbelievable price. No Spam just deals and The last IC release we offered Jack3d for $14.99 before it hit the market – don’t miss out…

First I will lay down some little facts:
I recieved O-E-P along with a group of winners of a contest Jacob had on the USP Labs forum. I cannot reveal the actual name of the product or the ingredients till the products release...so dont ask me. And I cannot reveal the research i did since if i post the articles you will find out the ingredients.

So....lets start getting into the nitty gritty shall we?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First Reaction when I Recieved O-E-P

Review on appearance:

When i recieved O-E-P in the mail i was already awaiting it like a crack addict awaiting his next hit. I open the box and i pull out this quaint little bottle and my attention is instantly drawn to it.

The bottle and the name scream "HEY IM POTENT SHIZZA....DONT ABUSE ME"
I turn to look at the ingredients and i am immediately overwhelmed in my ignorance of certain ingredients. For the first time in years i had come across completely new never before seen or used ingredients. Just like USP labs right?

So i do what i normally do and i take two days to research these unknown's and all the research i found pointed to the ridicilous syngery of hyping up your metabolism, releasing yoru bodies inhibition to lypolysis, intense lazer focus, great appetite suppression....and did i mention the ability to uncouple certain proteins in the body to allow for further thermogenisis?

Yeah well when i was done with the research i said to myself ok my friend time to put this research to the test....and i decided ill take my first pill saturday morning upon waking.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My first two days on O-E-P

So following jacobs instructions...i decided to take just one pill in the morning. So my alarm clock goes off and i roll over and down a pill with some water i prepared the night before.

I am not a morning person...as a matter of fact to get me up before 1 pm on a saturday is like trying to awaken the dead. Yet for some reason after 30 minutes lying in my bed I was no longer tired.

So i get up out of bed and i start immediately hitting up chores and going about my day. I took the pill at 10 am and by 10:34 i was out of bed in the shower. Now i did feel this jittery burst of uncontrollable energy so i didnt immediately attribute this energy to O-E-P. The energy felt natural. It felt like i got a full nights rest and i woke up ready for business.....until i looked at the clock and it was 2pm and i hadnt eaten a thing.

This is when i flipped out. I was like HOLY SHIZZA MY MEALS!!! I FORGOT TO EAT!! Now i have the appetite of a voracious carnivore. I dont forget meals....rather i dream about meals and plan them out to a T because i love my food. So i instantly start thinking about what happened.

These are the facts.....i went to bed at 4 am and woke up at 10:30......that was no where near a full nights rest for me, why am i awake? I was intenesely focused all day and never got hungry..what gives? And then i had to give credit where credit was due...O-E-P....but im a skeptic so i brush it off eat a meal and set my alarm to have my next meal.

4 oclock rolls around and i down another pill. And here it goes again. 30 some odd minutes later im back to business. Alarm clock goes off....thank God b/c im not hungry. I down a protein shake and go work out with my younger sister.

Im lifting with her teaching her the basics of certain lifts and i decide to have some fun. So i put on 235 on the bench and bust out 19 reps cold. This is a new record for me. I had all this pent up energy that i was able to let it all go during this impromptu lift session. That and the fact i was sweating bullets left me impressed. To think i cold be this energetic with having eatin little to nothing that day was ridiculous to me.

8 oclock rolls around i have myelf another meal and prepare myself a BCAA concoction to make up for the lack of meals i had that day. 11 pm i eat one more meal so i have no at least somewhat met my caloric needs for the day and this my last meal.

Here is the kicker for saturday. Saturday was my cheat day....i had been looking forward to a cheat meal all weak. Salivating at the idea of some juicy fatty goodness i could indulge in for one gleaming minute before assuming my diet again. After one pill of O-E-P....that was thrown out the window. I had no desire for this cheat meal.....so much so that I skipped it all together.

ON sunday i was determined to have somethign to rev up my glucose stores so i had some taco bell and considered that my cheat meal for the week. But Sunday was a repeat of saturday except this time i was ready for the lack of wanting to eat.

Needless to say here i am on day 3.....up at 9 am due to this surge of jitter free, focused energy that is allowing me to get my my butt out of bed.

Im gonna hit up some light cardio in a minute and I will continue to post my overall review.

Feel free to ask any question as long as they dont ask about the name or the ingredients.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watch that diet, you still want to feed the muscles.. I have said it many, many times appetite suppression is not the best solution when it comes to fat loss. It's great to stave off the desire for cheat meals but you still have to eat what your body requires to maintain it's mass. If this means you have to force yourself to eat ... so be it.

Watch that diet, you still want to feed the muscles.. I have said it many, many times appetite suppression is not the best solution when it comes to fat loss. It's great to stave off the desire for cheat meals but you still have to eat what your body requires to maintain it's mass. If this means you have to force yourself to eat ... so be it.
Yea just suck down some protein/ with small amounts of carohydrates with olive oil/fishoil for testosterone support.....

then watch the fat just fly off and the muscle stay full...

I should release a food plan with it..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea just suck down some protein/ with small amounts of carohydrates with olive oil/fishoil for testosterone support.....
That might be wise yes. I was thinking that, incorporate some of these shakes with some pslin and BCAA's in them and sip them during the day. Make a target caloric intake and stick to it.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That wouldnt be a bad idea Jacob.

DW you speak gospel once again. A beginners error that first day but i think i wont be making that mistake twice. Im gonna continue to stick to the caloric restriction i had previously. Even if it means forcing it down. Im going to probably instead of hitting 6 solid meals hit more of a 3-4 meal, 2-3 meal replacement shake so that its easier to take in what i need.

I tip my hat to you Jacob I underestimated this product the first round. Never again haha

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That would be nice!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Now that sir is a great idea!! :cheers:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just took another pill at 4....i feel so focused that im sure if i focus hard enough i can lift objects with my mind...or maybe look through walls....

On a more serious note im noticing that O-E-P doesnt prevent me from eating what i need. Some appetite suppresants make me want to vomit if i try and eat something while on them. O-E-P is more of a "hey eat what you need...ill make sure you dont want more"

Also something else i noticed. I took my first pill at 9 had a clean burn till 12 and then for some reason around 12 or 1 i got a little drowsy. Just when i thought i needed to take a nap, i slowly gained some energy. It was almost like i took a second pill but i didnt. I dont know quite what happened but it was like a got a second wind that stayed until i took my second pill at 4.

At 5 ill eat my next meal. 7:30 ill have a pre-martial art shake mix. And i should have my last solid meal by 9:30-10. Depending on where my calories are i may or may not add in a protein shake with some natty PB.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed. :)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

That might be wise yes. I was thinking that, incorporate some of these shakes with some pslin and BCAA's in them and sip them during the day. Make a target caloric intake and stick to it.
That would be tuff, one shake for the entire day?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So, do you just have a target caloric amount you shoot for everyday? It doesn't sound like you have a specific meal plan.
Actually i have a very strict diet with a caloric restriction of approx 2027 calories.

I cycle anywhere between 15-80 grams of carbs. Mostly all oats.

And i reduce my fat intake from over 100 grams to the mid 50-60 throughout the week.

Protein i try to stay at around 1-1.2 grams per lbs.

My body very quickly tends to acclimate to a certain number of macros so if i maintain my protein intake while changing my fat and carb intake i have been able to steadily drop 1 lb of fat a week.

I sip on a concoction of Xtend, NAG, ALCAR, and vitamin C throughout the day flavored with crystal light.

I do my best to vary what foods i take in from day to day but hold certain green and fruits as a constant to ensure im getting all essential nutrients and fibers.

Normally i try to get in 5-6 meals but there are those extra crazy days that im only taking in 4 but never less then 3.

The diet has been established for awhile now and the only addition to my diet is the O-E-P.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't mean to imply your diet was out of control - I just know that some people prefer to establish a given set of cals or grams of each macro each day and count. For me, it's just far easier to eat pretty much the same thing every day and ensure that I get exactly as much as I intend.

Also, what's NAG?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didn't mean to imply your diet was out of control - I just know that some people prefer to establish a given set of cals or grams of each macro each day and count. For me, it's just far easier to eat pretty much the same thing every day and ensure that I get exactly as much as I intend.

Also, what's NAG?
by no means did i take it that you thought my diet was out of control. But i never established a set protocol in this review and given my less the stellar first day it is completely understandable to think i may have still been working on my diet.

NAG= N-acetyl glutamine.....i've read that due to its configuration it has a much higher bioavailability then your standard L-glutamine. Now even though people can argue that point, as long as im taking in a sufficent amount of glutamine in any form along with BCAA's im hoping it will stay off any catabolic effects of being in caloric deficit.....i hope haha

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established

Yes you definitely should!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be tuff, one shake for the entire day?
No lol but adding a shake like that during the day would definitely help... I find these super shakes need to be sipped or you get really bloated.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No lol but adding a shake like that during the day would definitely help... I find these super shakes need to be sipped or you get really bloated.

considering i try and keep my intake of water about a gallong a day i stopped just drinking plain water and infused it with nutrients/amino acids. This seems to be helping me not lose strength.

As far as super shakes are concerned my fave little mix is 3 scoops whey plus 3 tablespoons natty pb with ice and 1-2%milk on higher carb days. Water on lower carb days.

Fish oil i try and take round 3-5 tabs EVERY day and load them on days where i either drop my saturated fat intake or total fat intake. I do not count fish oils as part of my fat intake.

Today was a rougher morning due to a tough night of judo. Took O-E-P then went back to bed. Woke up an hour later like someone splashed cold water on me. No drowsiness, but not lazer like focus. Just very alert and attentive which is alot for me do have right upon waking.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

The effects on appetite supression seem to be getting stronger. Now its just plain hard to eat 2-3 hours after taking the pill. Im here looking at my egg whites and turkey with disgust. Time to force feed myself until i get my shipment of whey in.

I have yet to feel in increase in body heat. Im already normally a warm by nature, one of my ex girlfriends call me "the oven" since i seem to generate an abnormal amount of heat. During workouts i always sweat a lot so its hard for me to quantify if im sweating more now or before.

As far as focus and energy, those are still on point. Diet is back to normal despite my utter lack of appetite.

I would not recommend this to those who arent very strict with their diet b/c you can easily just not eat until late at night when the full day of OEP has worn off.

Normally ill try to eat a bowl of broccoli with some canned salmon and homemade italian dressing(soy free made with extra virgin olive oil and apply cider vinegar) as a last meal.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Normally ill try to eat a bowl of broccoli with some canned salmon and homemade italian dressing(soy free made with extra virgin olive oil and apply cider vinegar) as a last meal.
Got a recipe?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The reciper is on the back of the pre-mix seasoning:

Zesty Italian seasoning mix

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Apple Cider Vinegar

Little Water

Sometimes you can substitue the water for lemon or lime juice or switch to distilled vinegar. Depending on how you like you dressing.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
never tried greek yogurt....note to self

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any brand you recommend?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The reciper is on the back of the pre-mix seasoning:

Zesty Italian seasoning mix

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Apple Cider Vinegar

Little Water

Sometimes you can substitue the water for lemon or lime juice or switch to distilled vinegar. Depending on how you like you dressing.
Thanks buddy! I need to do this.

GHoGH... We need to start the International De-Soyification Tribunal.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks buddy! I need to do this.

GHoGH... We need to start the International De-Soyification Tribunal.

YES! Soy....the antichrist of nutrition

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So something i would like to note about OEP that i have yet to do...

One of the more surprising attributes of this pill is that it isnt very large.....its actually quite small. The amount of ingredients is....comparing to other fat loss thermos...is at times not even half as large.

Meaning that since i am gettting the desired effect...i am feeling this as the strongest thermo to date without any negative side effects(unless u wanna include the lack of wanted to eat sweets is a negative side) the ingredients in OEP are amongst the most potent out there.

When the product is released you will see what i mean...you will look at the ingredient profile and say to yourself....for the number of ingredients...is there enough of each in there? And the answer is yes....surprisingly there is.

So it is most crucial you do not abuse of this supplement. You cannot down 6 pills in a day and expect to be OK. This should not be sold to any little high school athlete trying to drop a few lbs for his wrestling meet...or get that six pack to get a date to the prom. This is a serious athletic supplement not to be abused.

So something i would like to note about OEP that i have yet to do...

One of the more surprising attributes of this pill is that it isnt very large.....its actually quite small. The amount of ingredients is....comparing to other fat loss thermos...is at times not even half as large.

Meaning that since i am gettting the desired effect...i am feeling this as the strongest thermo to date without any negative side effects(unless u wanna include the lack of wanted to eat sweets is a negative side) the ingredients in OEP are amongst the most potent out there.

When the product is released you will see what i mean...you will look at the ingredient profile and say to yourself....for the number of ingredients...is there enough of each in there? And the answer is yes....surprisingly there is.

So it is most crucial you do not abuse of this supplement. You cannot down 6 pills in a day and expect to be OK. This should not be sold to any little high school athlete trying to drop a few lbs for his wrestling meet...or get that six pack to get a date to the prom. This is a serious athletic supplement not to be abused.
We have the science of herbal extraction down...OEP was not develope in a month but first we had to souce, test and then extract most ingredients.

A few we sourced directly and tested the raws but the herbals in there are our creation..even if it is a common herb the extraction is not...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have the science of herbal extraction down...OEP was not develope in a month but first we had to souce, test and then extract most ingredients.

A few we sourced directly and tested the raws but the herbals in there are our creation..even if it is a common herb the extraction is not...

i can feel what ur saying...literally i took a pill at 4 and im still feeling it

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Tried 2 pills yesterday upon waking....i was good for the whole day. Didnt have to take a second dose so i didnt.

No jitters....no neg sides...just an amplification of what ive already noted.

This will stay in my normal line-up of supplements to be rotated year round....

Update:

Tried 2 pills yesterday upon waking....i was good for the whole day. Didnt have to take a second dose so i didnt.

with most 2 in the morning is all that is needed....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update:

This brings up the 2 am 2 recreate pm ideer...:ponder:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
ive been pondering this but wondering if i would have trouble going to sleep.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The only way for this to work is if you hit up the OEP upon waking(preferibly 8 am or before) then hitting up the second dose no later then 3 pm. that should guarantee no loss of sleep.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Took my first pill at 10 and i was sound awake by 11 despite my less the perfect sleep.

Took a nap yesterday from 7:30-8:30...woke up...went back to bed from 10-1:30 then i couldnt fall asleep till round 5 am. Woke up at 10 jammed a pill and i was sound awake by 11.

Im not as pissed and groggy a I usually am in the morning....i guess i can attribute my positive attitude to the euphoric effect of OEP since im not a morning person.

Weightloss after a week on OEP:

So its been 1 week and two days...before my cheat meal i was down to 190 and after two cheat meals as oppose to 1 im at 193. This is great b/c i usually can go up 5-6 lbs after 1 cheat meal. This week is Thanksgiving....time to test out how effective OEP really is.

I dont want to stack OEP with any other fat loss product to see what the product as a standalone thermo can do. As i stated before Im using glycobol as Nutrition Departitioner and SuperCissusRX.

I should really cap my SCRx......chugging that stuff if getting hard haha.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
took two at 8, going to take too recreate and jackd at 2, wish me luck

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
took two at 8, going to take too recreate and jackd at 2, wish me luck

Good luck....a far braver man with stims then myself!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No kidding. As for the weightloss, I'm experiencing that as well. I'm honestly quite surprised.
I'm suprised your suprised :stooges: that's what's supposed to happen ... :bigok:

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I've been loving the loss of my fat. thats for sure!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm suprised your suprised :stooges: that's what's supposed to happen ... :bigok:
My experience with most stimulant based thermogens is an increase in anxiety and loss of sleep, with a corresponding increase in cortisol and catabolism, with little to no improvement in body composition. :(

However, this time, OEP is staying pretty much my only source of caffeine (except for the Jack3d samples I used), and I'm taking relora too for additional cortisol control. Working well, I think.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how do you like the relora???
It's an interesting substance. I had some pretty volatile mood swings for the first couple of days I was on it, but then I leveled out and it's been very nice ever since. Two caps has a very noticeable calming effect, similar to a good glass of wine, but stronger.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Significant fat loss within the first week of taking a given thermo is a surprise to me. Considering ive tried a number of thermo's...this is by far the most pronounced start. Usually i'll notice big changes some point at 2-3 weeks...not a few days in.

Today im really feeling the thermo part of OEP. I have to admit at first i didnt feel much of anything but the effect is slowly becoming more and more intense. Its almost like a tingling sensation....nothing like parathesia but almost like waves of cold heat(if that makes sense) that precedes some sweat.

Im really starting to notice a significant amount of increase in vascularity that i am attributing to loss of fat in my arms. Im going to be taking photos every two weeks and i have already established a point of reference before sing OEP. I would really hate to only have 4 weeks on OEP.

Relora huh....never heard of it till you Resolve....RESEARCH!!! After this essay for medical school....sweet jesus im gonna hate essays for awhile...