NinjaRider45's ADIPO-X v2.0 Log (SPONSORED BY AXIS LABS)

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
NinjaRider45’s ADIPO-X v2.0 Log

]

*Advanced Fat Loss and Powerfull Energy
*Suppresses Appetite (I call it the Paris Hilton Effect)
* Preserves Muscle
*Euphoric Effect (Makes you look like Smiling Bob)

Axis Labs ADIPO-X v2.0 is claimed to be a significant improvement of its older brother “Adipo-X Original” with the addition of several powerful new components that help aid the process of fat loss while improving performance, energy, and focus. Sign me up!!!

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 Fast Capsules
Servings per Container: 45

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
ADIPO-X® (proprietary blend) 1,550mg **
Glucomannan (Amorphophallus Konjac), Chocamine (Comprised of Methylxanthines [Theobromine, Caffeine and Theophylline] and Biogenic Amines [Phenylethylamine and Tyramine]), Caffeine Malate, N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, Raspberry Ketones , Capsaicin (Constituent of Cayenne), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Forskolin (Coleus Forskohlii), Yohimbe HCl, Bioperine®

** Percent daily value (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet
** Daily value (DV) not established

Other Ingredients:*Gelatin, magnesium stearate and silica.

Introduction

Thank you Axis Labs for giving me the opportunity to try out the new & improved fat burning supplement Adipo-X v2.0!!! I know you didn't have many choices for testers on this one so your out on a limb here but I'll do my best to fulfill my obligation! I should be recieving the Adipo-X very shortly within the next day or two so we can get started on this ride!!!

This will be the first fat burning supplement I've used as well as my first log, let alone a sponsored one, but I'm very familiar with my body so I should have no trouble spotting the effects. I will give you guys an extremely accurate and unbiased log here. Any support is greatly appreciated and the more people we get here the more motivated I get!!!

Goal here is to obviously cut ":dunce:duh" but more specifically I want to shed as much fat off my problem areas as possible (stomach, lovehandles, and chest fat). I'd really like to be able to keep my strength and endurance while on this cut so I'm hoping this supplement will be able to make up for the lack of energy typically seen in the gym while dieting. I'm amped up as all hell and can't wait to get started. Detailed layout of the cycle below!​

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards

Cycle Breakdown

Diet

I will strictly be following the Anabolic Diet which for those who don't know of it can be summed up as follows. This is essentialy a CKD (Cyclical Ketogenic Diet) diet with low carb dieting for 5 days then a carb reload period for 2 days. I will not go into much detail on what I'm eating; however I will give you daily calorie intake, plus macronutrient breakdown. Every low carb day should be around 2400-2600 calories which might be adjusted after the 1st week once I'm able to more accurately gauge my needs. Carb reload days will be a quite a bit higher in calorie intake but will be coming from clean sources with the weekly cheat day (Red Robin 5 Alarm burger for the win!!).

Training

I will be utilizing a 4 day split with workout days on Mon/Tues and Thur/Fri. My much harder lifts are on Mon/Tues as I still have full muscle glycogen levels early on in the week. Thur/Fri workouts I will gauge my workout strength without Pre-wo supps and if its to weak will bust out either Xtend or Premax (depending on whats allowed).

Supplements

Adipo-X v2.0 - Week 1 (1 cap, 2 x day) Week 2-4 (2 caps, 2 x day)
Multivitamin - 1 cap (1 x daily)
Super Cissus RX - 1 cap (3 x daily)
Creatine Mono - Week 1 (30g, 1 x day) Week 2-4 (10g, 1 x day)
Magnesium - 1 cap (500mg, 1 x day)
Udo's Oil EFA - 2 caps (2g, 3x a day)

Daily Update Layout

Weight
BF %
Mood
Energy/Focus
Sleep Quality
Side Effects
Caloric Breakdown
Workout/ Cardio Summary
Thoughts

If there is anything else you guys feel should be included let me know!

Last edited:
ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
Reserved for Final Review, Before/After Pics, and Before/After Measurements

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never been first before
:burger: <---just teasing for your A.D :)

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
i went and ate some ground beef to satisfy my burger urges :cheers:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice intro man! Subbed in on this one! GL!

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
Look What came today!!!! :D

Will post up review tomorrow regarding 1st dose!!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
Luckily managed to get the package before I had breakfast so I pushed my breakfast back by about 45 minutes :cheers:

Day 1 - 11/18/09

Weight - 189

BF % - Didn't measure before breakfast will measure today!

Mood - Was really groggy this morning, grumpy as hell because of a long night of sleep... 3 hours more then usual. About an hour after 1st dose feeling happier but could've also been Comedy Central ;)

Energy/Focus - Didn't really feel anything till about 45 minutes after 1st dose and then had a nice steady stream of energy for 4 hours. MUCH MUCH better then my usual early-afternoon "wanna go die in a bed" feeling. Focus was great I had a big consultation yesterday for my work and normally I get nervous and start forgetting what to say but I was on top of my **** :) I was in a killer good mood by the time I walked in to the consultation which was at 2pm so about 4.5 hours after 1st dose.

Sleep Quality - Was great. By the time 9pm rolled around I was already pretty dam tired. Very surprised because I was worried about energy effects affecting sleep.

Side Effects - Nothing yet.

Caloric Breakdown - Cal: 2195, Fat 130g, , Protein 150g, Carbs 60g 58/30/12 Ate to many carbs today, kinda got carried away eating almonds and it screwed me over lol. One day shouldn't throw me off to bad though.

Workout/ Cardio Summary - Swam for 30 minutes, breast stroke 1000m. Non Weight Training Day.

Thoughts- Can't realistically give to much here on my thoughts of it seeing as how it was 1st day but I definitely like it. Didn't feel any nasty side effects. I was in an obnoxiously good mood (that's what happens when I don't get my chocolate fix in a while and they manage to squeeze chocamine in there.) All in all though I'm very excited I can actually feel some effects so far. Now lets get to the important stuff, half naked women on motorcycles!

Revolutionary technology allows this motorcycle to come prepackaged with airbags!

benjiXXL

Awards
Nice to see you swimming, too! I just got back into it this past week. 30-45 minutes following my workouts, four or five days a week. Best cardio I can think of !

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice to see you swimming, too! I just got back into it this past week. 30-45 minutes following my workouts, four or five days a week. Best cardio I can think of !
Agreed. My BP always drops the fastest (into a healthier range) when I'm swimming on a regular basis. I wish I had access to a pool in the winter.

Good notes so far Ninja :head: I like your log setup, well done.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh mah gah! :eek: I'm going to love this log! lol....so you did not feel jittery at all from this?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed bud!!! Great layout can't wait for the results... Did you pick up a bodyfat caliper?

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
Yea i got some calipers did some measuring yesterday, will post them up with 2nd day review when I get home from work. Spent about an hour measuring to weed out my noobie mistakes haha.

Metroba I will mention it in tomorrows review of today (wtf? :p) but today was the first day I felt any jitterz. In fact, this morning I was running around my house like a crazy man, I felt like I just drank a 24oz coffee. Friends were kinda like...wtf dude? Started muttering random words to scare them and think I'd gone off the deep end.... :ntome::alcoholic::aargh4:

The jitters ended in about 30 minutes but the energys been surprisingly strong all day. Anyway I'm gettin ahead of myself :ziplip:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha try and stay calm :lol:...did eating help with the jitters?

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
Yeah it did help metroba, its in my 3rd days log. Sorry I havn't had much chance to post up the daily logs the past few days. Gotta type them into the computer 1st they're still written down. Will get it up within the next few hours after I go swimming.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards

SORRY FOR THE LONG BREAK FROM POSTING BEEN PUTTING IT OFF THE PAST FEW DAYS! Here we go, next few days reviews comin up in a few minutes just gotta retype them since they're all written down.

Day 2 - 11/19/09

Weight - 188

BF % - 14.1% Spent a long ass time coming up with this measurement. Hope its accurate.

Mood - ****ty mood all day today. Probably because I was so stressed out about low cash funds today.

Energy/Focus - Bad mood led to bad energy :( Even after 1st dose felt slight effect but nothing quite like 1st day. 2nd dose took around 4 o'clock and it definitely kicked in and saved my workout that night. Finances can really **** up my day though lol.

Sleep Quality - Sleep was decent.

Side Effects - Nothing yet.

Caloric Breakdown - Cal 2236, Fat 130g, Protein 180g, Carbs 32g 55/45/5.

Workout/ Cardio Summary - Had a decent workout today despite them having just repainted the whole dam gym making it feel like you were high every time you inhaled.....
Incline DB Press - 4 x 6-8 reps
DB Shoulder Press - 3 x 4-8 reps
Skull Crusher - 3 x 4-10 reps
Leg Press - 4 x 8-12 reps (Broke PR Today)
Calf Raise - 3 x 12 reps
Bench Press - 3 x 6-8 reps (Threw this in at the end because I was feeling ridiculously full of energy for having gone through the whole workout)
Crunches - 4 x 30 reps
Cardio - 7 min Stairmaster before workout. 10 min after. Lvl 12 intensity.
Thoughts- Was a very ****ty day for me today; 1st dose I didn't really feel much if anything. It did get better though by the time my workout rolled around due to the energy burst from the second dose.

I think I'd give this a ride.....

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lookin good brotha!!! Whats your plans for turkey day? Gonna attempt to be moderate or just go balls out?

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards

Day 3 - 11/20/09

Weight - 187

BF % - 14.16% Not far off from yesterday. I think its safe to assume I'm right around 14% BF.

Mood - Great fn day! Stayed in a good mood all day even though it was busy and stressfull as hell. One job to the next never had a moments rest till about 8 pm when I was done lol.

Energy/Focus - Woke up early was in my usual mornin slums. Got my dose in and a few minutes later I was a crackhead! Noticed quite a few jitters here and there and it was perfectly warm in my house. A couple bites into my breakfast a half hour later and the jitters disappeared. Don't know if the initial stim effect wore off or if the food mellowed it out. I gotta mention the focus today was very similar to 1st day. I was performing 3 jobs at once and didn't even feel an ounce of stress. Running around my clients office like a tazmanian devil from one problem to the next.

Sleep Quality - Fantastic. This is probably one of my biggest plus's on this product is that it hasn't interfered with my sleep.

Side Effects - Still nothing to report for sides, thankfully. (man, here I was gettin ready for some freakish headaches haha)

Caloric Breakdown - 1930 cal Fat 120g, Protein 140g, Carbs 33g, 60/35/5 The busy workday didn't give me much chance to eat and I ended up comin a bit short on calories today.

Workout/ Cardio Summary - Was way to tired by the time I got home to go to the gym so I decided to give myself one break and went swimming instead. 25 min/breast stroke/ 1000m

Thoughts- I'm going to try experimenting the next few days and see if the jitters stay around if I push my breakfast back by about another 15 minutes. I'm still keeping my eye out for other little effects here and there.

If you look closely, there is a motorcycle in there...

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
Whatup Josh! :D Well turkey day technically falls on my 12th day of the adjustment period to the diet but I'm going to cut it a day short and use it as an intro day into the carb up weekend.

Will start chowing down carbs around 12 p.m. after an early workout. I'm gonna start with a few shakes to get the carbs in quick and then switch to solid food later on in the day. Very interested to see what happens to my BF % during the weekend though :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should probably try and not go too overboard with it so you can get the most out of your apido run IMO. Iam going balls to the wall myself. Gonna be eating everything in sight!!! Gonna be starting my apido log after turkey day and record my weight and BF measurments accordingly.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
Haha you're always thinking ahead. I'm going to measure my bodyfat and weight about 3 times during thanksgiving to see if there are any noticeable differences. Just for ****s and giggles haha.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards

Day 4 - 11/21/09

Weight - 186

BF % - 14.05%

Mood - Decent day. Not much of a up or down day no noticeable "boosts" in mood after doses.

Energy/Focus - Pretty killer actually. Woke up early but as you know by now groggy as hell lol. Got the jitters again a bit today but they dissapeared about 30 minutes later. Ate breakfast about 15 minutes after they went away (wanted to see if food stopped it or the effect receded)

Sleep Quality - Ok, just noticing that I'm having trouble going to sleep as early as usual. Took about 15 minutes longer for me to fall asleep.

Side Effects - Side effect, or I should say desired effect: Really having trouble remembering to eat. I don't feel even remotely hungry by the time lunch rolls around which is VERY strange for me.

Caloric Breakdown - 1850 cal. Fat 123g, Protein 130g, Carbs 30g 62/30/8

Workout/ Cardio Summary - Only swam 500m today for 10-11min. Didn't time it exactly but I know I was at my usual pace.

Thoughts- Big takeaway from today is to know that the jitters go away on their own after about 30 minutes for me. I have been waiting for the heat effect to kick in but havn't noticed anything. However, this could be due to the fact that my bedroom drops down to about 60-62 degrees during the night and I wake up freezing. Takes awhile for me to warm up.

I call dibs on the one on the right!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would choose the one on right too, good taste, my man!!! you must be like me and react well to ycl, the other guy logging this said the ycl lit him up. i like the idea of not wanting to eat, this is same thing learn said-he didn't get much of a stim reaction either but loved the appetite suppression. i need to see more pics of chicks, lol.:evil:

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards

Day 5 - 11/22/09

Weight - 186 (approx. 186.2)

BF % - 14.08% Gotten the measurements down to taking about 7 or 8 minutes now.

Mood - Pretty good, didn't notice any effects today once again. I think it may be due to me being so sad I can't eat any of those precious carbs hahaha

Energy/Focus - Very good which is surprising despite my very low calorie consumption today. Will explain in side effects. Energy boost was strong after both doses. I really can't wait to see what energy is like when the dose increases next week.

Sleep Quality - Once again, noticing that I couldn't get to sleep till later tonight. Just kind of sat in bed with my mind racing. May have been due to finals stressing me out though.

Side Effects - HOLY COw. The appetite suppression is really starting to show itself. Today it was a struggle to keep eating. Not only that but I felt as though I was getting fuller quicker off of small meals. I ended up skipping two snacks and just waiting for lunch because I couldn't find the urge to eat. Gonna try forcing it next day.

Caloric Breakdown - 1700 cal, Fat 105g, Protein 160g, Carbs 23g. 55/40/5

Workout/ Cardio Summary - Off day today. No physical activity which was a nice break.

Thoughts- I am going to try carrying almonds around with me to get at least a few calories in me tomorrow whether or not I'm hungry. We'll see how it goes. Other then that though, still not noticing a heat effect. Would be nice in the morning because its so cold lol. I sat in my shower today for about 20 minutes under scolding hot water to warm up.

As requested...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
again i choose the one on the right. hey, buy yourself a space heater-sitting in a tub full of scalding hot water is NOT good.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
yeah i got one in the attic somewhere gotta find it....it gets so fn cold in my room i dread waking up now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah i got one in the attic somewhere gotta find it....it gets so fn cold in my room i dread waking up now.
you must be in northern cali, it hasn't even gotten that cold here in indiana.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards

Day 6 - 11/23/09

Weight - 185. Now I gotta speculate for a sec and say that I did lose alot of water weight in my 1st week on this diet. However I was already into the 6th day of my diet when this log started so most of my water weight was already gone. So in other words I've lost about 4lbs since the start of this log :D

BF % - 14.00% Nice even number today.

Mood - Had to wakeup extra early to take care of a business emergency so I was like Frankenstein the Computer Repairman at first.

Energy/Focus - The adipo energy didn't kick in till about 40 minutes later and it was a great help today. In about an hour after 1st dose it was business as usual for me haha. Really helped today because I had to getup so early with so few hours of sleep last night. Only downside was my energy and stamina later on in the night. Will explain in the workout section.

Sleep Quality - Terrible last night. Couldn't fall asleep till almost 2 hours past my usual time mind was racing again and I was very...whats the word...FIDGETY. I was tossin and turning in bed for about an hour and a half. I may go pickup some lean dreams to help me sleep if its ok with Axis Labs. My 2nd dose was around 4 o' clock if that helps any. I couldn't fall asleep till about 12:15.

Side Effects - Appetite suppression was there again. Tried my almond idea and it definitely worked. Every 30 minutes I'd snack on a few almonds to keep the calories coming. Ended up going through 4oz by the time lunch rolled around and then stopped because I was geting close to my carb limit for the day.

Caloric Breakdown - 2040 cal. 140g fat. 180g protein, 32g carbs. 60/35/5

Workout/ Cardio Summary - Terrible workout today. Strength was down significantly on all lifts. Endurance was very short. By the time I was on my second set of each exercise I was nearly exhausted. Angry music managed to get me through the rest of the workout though haha.
Bench Press - 3 x 4-8reps
Military Press - 2 x 6-8 reps
Squats 2x 8 reps
Pectoral Fly 3 x 6-8 reps
Cardio - 5 min Treadmill before 6mph Incline lvl 3. Was to exhausted after workout to do more cardio so went home.

Thoughts- Early on in the day all went well, my workout however suffered very badly today. Good thing to keep in mind is that I had a bad night's sleep last night to and that could have contributed majorly to the bad workout.

Dam, I think my future wife is somewhere in this picture...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey, when i have trouble sleeping i take a tsp of 1 carboxy. it is cheap-$11 for 100 gms. if that doesn' work i take a benydrl. btw- i can't find a favorite, all those chicks look very doable.:bigok:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think its between the 3 on the right. The third one in from the right is straight sexy.. then the asian to the right of her is that exotic sexy (oh my od please dont let her have an accent) and then the blonde on the end just looks like a freaky sexy type chich..

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
hey, when i have trouble sleeping i take a tsp of 1 carboxy. it is cheap-$11 for 100 gms.
I'm going to order some today. Always enjoy trying new things. Looks like lean dreams woulda interfered a bit anyway its got a few fat burning properties. It's tough to say whats keeping me up at night as my 2nd dosage timing hasn't changed at all and I have been very stressed lately so we'll see if my sleep gets better with this break from school.

i think its between the 3 on the right. The third one in from the right is straight sexy.. then the asian to the right of her is that exotic sexy (oh my od please dont let her have an accent) and then the blonde on the end just looks like a freaky sexy type chich..
:LMao: oh noo she ruv you wrong time doe judo!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the blond on the right looks like a stone cold freak-bet she has caught a few trains, lol. the 1 carboxy is good stuff that is priced right, i always have some on hand. just throw back half a tsp full and chase with water- tastes like crap at first but it grows on you.:beerchug:

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards

Day 7 – 11/24/09

Weight - 184

BF % – 14.10% I’m doing my best with the measuring lol!

Mood – Great, got paid today :) LoL mood was a steady all day till after 2nd dose where I felt a very pronounced happy/aggresive effect. I was in what felt like a “bring it on bitches” kinda mood haha. Carried on through my workout to.

Energy/Focus – Energy was smooth today, didn’t notice any jitters just smooth energy. Energy was more pronounced after 2nd dose along with the mood change noted above.

Sleep Quality – Was ok, I wish I could have done more at the gym tonight because I had a lot of leftover energy afterwards.

Side Effects – The appetite suppression I’m just going to consider a regular effect at this point so I’ll only start reporting other sides.

Caloric Breakdown – Unfortunately, did not log today.

Workout/ Cardio Summary – Fantastic! They started shutting down the kickboxing area early though so I didn’t get to beat the living **** outta Bob :(

Bent Over Row – 4 x 5-8 reps
Lat Pulldown – 3 x 4-8 reps
DB Shrug – 4 x 6-10 reps
DB Curl 3 x 5-8 reps
Stiff Leg Deadlift – 4 x 6-8 reps ( I handled that scandal on the deadflifts today, broke a personal record by about 20 pounds and was still in a “KILL EVERYTHING” mood even after my grip was nearly gone lol.

Cardio

Treadmill 15min/Incline lvl 10. Woooahh my legs were dieing at the end of this lol

Thoughts- I’m very glad to see that my energy for working out is back today unlike yesterday... I think my body is adjusting to the energy effect of the adipo-x because I didn’t feel any jitters today. We’ll see tomorrow what happens when the dose is doubled.

No motorcycle today, but who cares she’s smokin hot.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Day 7 – 11/24/09

Weight - 184

BF % – 14.10% I’m doing my best with the measuring lol!

Mood – Great, got paid today :) LoL mood was a steady all day till after 2nd dose where I felt a very pronounced happy/aggresive effect. I was in what felt like a “bring it on bitches” kinda mood haha. Carried on through my workout to.

Energy/Focus – Energy was smooth today, didn’t notice any jitters just smooth energy. Energy was more pronounced after 2nd dose along with the mood change noted above.

Sleep Quality – Was ok, I wish I could have done more at the gym tonight because I had a lot of leftover energy afterwards.

Side Effects – The appetite suppression I’m just going to consider a regular effect at this point so I’ll only start reporting other sides.

Caloric Breakdown – Unfortunately, did not log today.

Workout/ Cardio Summary – Fantastic! They started shutting down the kickboxing area early though so I didn’t get to beat the living **** outta Bob :(

Bent Over Row – 4 x 5-8 reps
Lat Pulldown – 3 x 4-8 reps
DB Shrug – 4 x 6-10 reps
DB Curl 3 x 5-8 reps
Stiff Leg Deadlift – 4 x 6-8 reps ( I handled that scandal on the deadflifts today, broke a personal record by about 20 pounds and was still in a “KILL EVERYTHING” mood even after my grip was nearly gone lol.

Cardio

Treadmill 15min/Incline lvl 10. Woooahh my legs were dieing at the end of this lol

Thoughts- I’m very glad to see that my energy for working out is back today unlike yesterday... I think my body is adjusting to the energy effect of the adipo-x because I didn’t feel any jitters today. We’ll see tomorrow what happens when the dose is doubled.

No motorcycle today, but who cares she’s smokin hot.

man, that chick is a full course meal. damn damn damn. i likey, one of the best.:147::147::147::147:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a sensitive sleeper as well. IMO the carboxy is not going to help with falling asleep. It helps to slightly improve sleep quality when I'm already sleeping well.

I DO believe the generic benedryl will help though.

A stack that really got my sleep patterns straightened out recently is:
50mg generic benedryl
200mg theanine
500mg tryptophan

First 4-5 nights, I doubled all those doses. Once I was starting to feel back on schedule, I settled on the doses listed for about 2 weeks. I'm pretty much not relying on sleep since then.

Unfortunately, NP hasn't had tryptophan in stock for a while so you'll have to order elsewhere.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards

Day 8 – 11/25/09

Weight - 184

BF % – 14.05%

Mood – Very happy today the double dosage really makes a significant difference with my mood it seems. Was in a very friendly mood as well.

Energy/Focus – Energy was fairly steady. Was honestly surprised didn’t get any jitters after using the double dosage.

Sleep Quality – Getting worse and worse. Gonna try some sleep aids soon see how they help. Hopefully they come in the mail early next week because I’m a man that loves his sleep.

Side Effects – VERY hard to eat all day today. Skipped two meals because I couldnt get myself to eat. This appettie supression is a love/hate relationship with me haha. I love losing fat but I hate that I can’t do one of my favorite things as often, EAT!

Caloric Breakdown – Didn’t measure everything today but its approx 1900 cal. 105-115g fat, 140-160g protein, and only about 14g carbs.

Workout/ Cardio Summary – Just did swimming for a half hour. Roughly 1100m.

Thoughts- The appetite supression is in my mind the strongest effect of the Adipo-X 2.0. The initial energy burst I was getting has started to die down into a steady stream of energy rather then what you get out of a monster energy drink or coffee. I think I may be a non-responder to the thermogenic heat effect it’s supposed to give you though.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards

Day 9 – 11/26/09 HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Weight – 183 (In morning, we’ll see weight tomorrow lol)

BF % – 13.98%

Mood – Fantastic because I get to eat carbs today muhaha.

Energy/Focus - Woke up late today because of falling asleep so late, energy was in the ****ter first thing. Took about 45 minutes to get nice energy going. Tough to say if it had much effect today because I was eating carbs and I was getting very lazy after my carb meals.

Sleep Quality – Turrible! LoL I’ve given up tryin to lie down early because I just lie there awake for what seems like eons...

Side Effects – Well, for those looking for an ultimate appetite supressor this is it. This was the smallest thanksgiving meal I’ve ever eaten in my whole life. And I’m notorious in my family for having 2-3 FULL plates of turkey, potatoes, and stuffing. I ate one plate with a lot of green beans, about 6-8oz of turkey, and roughly two cups of mashed potatoes. That was it.

Caloric Breakdown – I did not count today wanted to have a nice break on thanksgiving.

Workout/ Cardio Summary – Swimming early on in the day while it was still slightly warm out. Only 15 minutes 500m.

Thoughts- The hunger suppression is amazing. Even my family noticed I was barely eating. Relatives were asking if I was sick. I only had 3 large meals and 2 small snacks today.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards

Day 10 – 11/27/09

Weight – 184 (Not as bad as I was expecting but I am waiting to see it jump up over the weekend.)

BF % – 14.12% I felt VERY bloated this morning, so that measurement may be off.

Mood – Pretty good because I got a good nights sleep thanks to that turkey last night lol.

Energy/Focus – Energy was actually pretty good in morning, took the double dosage as usual and had nice effect throughout day. Started getting tired around 2 though so took the second dose and was back up to normal in no time. I am starting to think that my body is not responding as much to the energy effect. Fine by me because I’ll start taking it with coffee (I miss my coffee :D)

Sleep Quality – Great, fell asleep early probably due to both the turkey and the carbs I ingested.

Side Effects – Appetite suppression as usual. Man I’m getting tired of saying that :lmao: Ate roughly 400g carbs today though give or take about 50. My energy was on the up and up though despite the carb load.

Caloric Breakdown – I think I may have forgotten to log a meal but it ended up at 402g carbs. 180g protein. 78g fat. Have to say this now. I’ve never enjoyed pancakes as much as I did today :p They were like sexcakes. So much syrup and batter and oh boy...alright I’m getting carried away but they were definitely amazing.

Workout/ Cardio Summary – HA I was lazy as hell today.

Thoughts- Very happy I was dedicated enough to scarf those carbs down or I woulda been screwed because if you take this stuff on the Anabolic Diet you’re gonna find it hard to eat all the food you need to on the weekends. I take back what I said about energy effect diminishing because it was going strong today even with carb intake.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards

Day 11 – 11/28/09

Weight – 186. Going up due to carbs.

BF % – 14.06% Glad to see I was indeed bloated a bit yesterday.

Mood – Couldn’t have been better I got to eat sexcakes again today :lmao:

Energy/Focus – Very strong at first but died down after roughly 3 hours; started getting tired around 12:30. Was very tired after that almost to the point where I could’ve crashed for a nap for a few hours but took second dose at around 2 and was back to normal.

Sleep Quality – Was very good again last night. I found a natural sleep aid, LEFTOVER TURKEY!!! On sale now at NutraPlanet xD

Side Effects – Tough to get all the food down today but I had almost an identical day to yesterday, leftovers are great.

Caloric Breakdown – Once again, didn’t log this as thoroughly as yesterday but meals were quite literally identical to yesterday. I eyeballed the amounts but if they were what I thought they were then they came out to about 450g carbs. 160-180g protein, and only 80g fat today.

Workout/ Cardio Summary – Actually went for a light jog with the dog today. Didn’t time it but it was one of my favorite 5 mile hikes up in the mountains. Probably took about an hour and a half.

Thoughts- The adipo must’ve been struggling against the carbs haha. Energy was kind of up and down today but did what it was supposed to do at first. I think this supplement sells itself though on the appetite suppression. I’ve started to notice a nice tightening up in the stomach and chest area but I’ll let my pictures be the judge of that.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
wow sorry I am late for the log it really looks good thus far. I must ask if you are trying to cut why are your carbs so high?

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
I'm on the anabolic diet where you have a 5 day no carb period (mon-friday) then a 2 day carb load period (sat-sun). The diet shifts the body’s metabolism from that of a sugar burning, fat producing one to that of a fat burning metabolism.

The reasoning for the carb load period during the weekend is simply to refill your muscle glycogen stores. The 2 day load up period is not enough time for your body to convert back into a fat producing metabolism as all the carbs are being fed directly into the muscles over the weekend. (Tons of studies to back this up as well if you'd like I can go through the book and post up links here)

Besides all that though, the high-fat,high protein, low carb diet significantly increases production of Test, GH, and Insulin through natural means (in other words; the diet basically makes your body naturally seem as if it was on steroids by manipulating the types of foods you eat.)

All in all though this diet is almost perfect for my body type and my metabolism, I made the initial shift to the diet with almost no sides whatsoever besides initial weakness and energy loss. The Adipo-X complimented it perfectly though and gave me the lost energy back so I've quite literally felt almost no sides to this diet thanks to the supplement lol. The only downside is having to be so strict with carbs on the weekdays. It really helps you to appreciate the guys that do this for a living to get into competition shape.

This diet however isn't really meant for people that do several different strenous activities (for example: weights, HIIT running, football, and jui jitsu all together) It can be manipulated by upping the caloric intake in order to make up for all that activity but at that point it would honestly get to expensive to get all the calories you need. That's just my opinion though.

As for the log, Thank you learn!

I'm in photoshop I'm going to post up some before/mid progress pics in a few minutes I'm just stitching the photos together to make it easier to compare. I hope you guys notice some differences.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lookin goos so far bud!! keep up the good work!

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
holy hell i got quite the tan from swimming it looks like :lmao: GO IRISH SKIN!!!

They might not be as good as the women I've been posting but here goes nothing hahaha
QUICK EDIT: The before is on left, after is on right. Before photos were taken on the 15th. After pictures were taken on the 30th. Been on Adipo-x v2.0 since 18th?

Oh man I can't wait to actually get some muscles :bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
arms, chest and love handles look improved in such a short time. that's some good work to see noticeable improvement that quickly. now-can we please see more chicks, just kidding-nice work so far.:cheers:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:jaw: