Carpee's down with OEP

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
First of all, I'd like to extend a big thank you to USPlabs, not only for this opportunity, but the dedication to quality products and true customer loyalty.

With that being said, I was one of the lucky few who is able to try OEP as a VIP member, and let me tell you this stuff is siiiick.

Presentation: The bottle has dropped the normal bodybuilding "in your face" ad type of packaging and gone to a clean pharmacy look. After cracking the bottle open to check out the goods, my girlfriend goes "aww those are pretty!" She was referring to the pills, which are clearly smaller than other USPlabs products, and have a new, very defined mark on them. I like the direction USP went with this packaging and design.

Ingredient Profile: WOW! After some pubmed research, its clear to see that USPlabs was not just using the same old ingredient profile, they've done their homework and have formulated a fat obliterating concoction. Sticking with the theme that all their products are made to be stacked together, this stuff can be run along side any of the products in USPlabs' line up. Synergy. Thats all I can say. I cannot wait for the inner circle release to stock up on this.

Feeling: While anticipating receiving my OEP, I figured I would be a stim'd out crazy product. But honestly, it works for me, alot like Jack3d. I have had smooth clear-minded energy. Appetite is definitely curbed, but my overall mood is elevated. I took my first dose after a somewhat pissed off morning. The girlfriend was coming down to my school for a visit and she was running late, and having some homework issues, I was just pissed. She got here and brought me my package from home, and i popped those bad boys...20 minutes later GREAT MOOD. She even noticed how much my mood had changed. Plus I did fasted cardio that morning, and was feeling lethargic, which obviously was turned right around.
The great focus and clear-mindedness makes me want to stock up and use some OEP while studying, and taking tests. As far as fat obliteration, my body felt somewhat warm, but not intolerable. But its definitely working. Like all products, we will see the fat burning in a week or 2, and I cannot wait to get a full run of this!

As I said, I cannot wait for the inner circle release. I have been a huge responder to all of the USPlabs products. Thank you for this opportunity. I really respect what you guys are doing as a company, and the way you let the product results speak for themselves.

If you haven't joined yet:

Join the Inner circle at Bodybuilding Supplements – Sports Supplements by USPLabs Direct and be the first to receive the fat destroying euphoric stimulant before it hits the market at an absolutely unbelievable price. No Spam just deals and The last IC release we offered Jack3d for $14.99 before it hit the market – don’t miss out…

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
1 2x daily the first day
and 2 then 1 to equal 3 for the recommended the 2nd day, and will continue the 3 a day

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very good feedback here. 2/1 works best for me too. Like Jacob said, some days I will dose 2 OEP in the am, 2 Recreate in the evening...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Very good feedback here. 2/1 works best for me too. Like Jacob said, some days I will dose 2 OEP in the am, 2 Recreate in the evening...
If Christmas is good to me, I will be running my Spring Break Prep Dream stack: OEP, AP, Prime, and Recreate

Dreamweaver is prime example of Prime's recomp effects

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How did 2 caps differ from 1?

Im still dosing 1 cap twice a day and im feeling ridiculous amounts of energy.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established

more focused energy really. my mind concentrates on one thing at a time. energy is good. temp went up a little more

Just and FYI, No need to increase if 1 and 1 works...

I use 1 all day and sometimes take the second dose...

more focused energy really. my mind concentrates on one thing at a time. energy is good. temp went up a little more
2 is potent and has cumulative effect (after 4 says it seems that 2 caps CAN become overpowering) so if you need to go back down to 1, do so. You will not lose any fat burning effects by staggering.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
2 is potent and has cumulative effect (after 4 says it seems that 2 caps CAN become overpowering) so if you need to go back down to 1, do so. You will not lose any fat burning effects by staggering.
i did 2 in the morning (9 am) and 1 in the afternoon (3 pm). I went with 3 a day because my cals are still a little higher, because I am coming down by 100 cals a week off my bulk. I'm at 2900 this week.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just and FYI, No need to increase if 1 and 1 works...

I use 1 all day and sometimes take the second dose...
I can def see myself sticking to 1 per serving for the duration of my use of O-E-P.

Carpee im eager to see if you stay consistent with a 2/1 dosing schedule or if you cycle between a 1/1 and 2/1.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I can def see myself sticking to 1 per serving for the duration of my use of O-E-P.

Carpee im eager to see if you stay consistent with a 2/1 dosing schedule or if you cycle between a 1/1 and 2/1.
we will see my friend.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Ill be watching!

OEP = No more :burger: ....
woke up today popped 1, and studied all day for a test. Studying went great and test wasn't too bad. Took another 6 hours after waking up. Only thing was, when it came time to eat my 4th-ish meal, I was way under calories for the day. Splurged, went to taco bell, 900 calories later feeling not so good about the choice haha.

I'm at 2900 cals daily for this week.. today will probably get 2600.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
2 oep amd 2 recreate in the same day? id never sleep

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I'm only on OEP for now. But I never had trouble sleeping while on recreate, and haven't had any trouble since starting OEP either.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
woke up today popped 1, and studied all day for a test. Studying went great and test wasn't too bad. Took another 6 hours after waking up. Only thing was, when it came time to eat my 4th-ish meal, I was way under calories for the day. Splurged, went to taco bell, 900 calories later feeling not so good about the choice haha.

I'm at 2900 cals daily for this week.. today will probably get 2600.
I hear you man... I CANNOT eat... It is good for me because I am fat as hell right now but it is tough to meet maintenance! haha

With the right choices and AP/P-Slin, Taco Bell isnt to to bad... (that is what I tell myself :) )

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would probably be best to to 2/1. For example, 2 OEP in the am, 1 (maybe two) Recreate in the pm. CRAZY MoA's covered with that stack!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
It would probably be best to to 2/1. For example, 2 OEP in the am, 1 (maybe two) Recreate in the pm. CRAZY MoA's covered with that stack!
I was thinking of experimenting. Depends what All I get.
Perhaps 1 OEP and one recreate in the am and 1 recreate in the aftenoon. Or staggered on workout days like 1 oep am and 1 recreate plus 1 oep pre workout and then the preceding on off days

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I am totally in love with this stack! such sheer love... almost as much as I love silentbob! lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking of experimenting. Depends what All I get.
Perhaps 1 OEP and one recreate in the am and 1 recreate in the aftenoon. Or staggered on workout days like 1 oep am and 1 recreate plus 1 oep pre workout and then the preceding on off days
1 O-E-P plus 1 Recreate in the AM and early-to-mid PM could also be a good stack. Someone might want to try this and let us know how it compares to other combinations of Recreate and O-E-P. :food:

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Just about 2 weeks on OEP.

Been dosing 2 caps every day.

Thermo effect: I do not get warm, but I am definitely leaning out

Appetite suppression: Perfect amount, I eat my meals ever 3 hours but do not crave or want to snack in between. I'm the right amount of hungry when its time for the next meal. Also I am far less thirsty than usual. I still drink about a gallon of water, but have to make myself remember to drink it...its definitely less intuitive.

workouts: this week was an off week. Last week the workouts were awesome. Definitely can pop and OEP pre workout and not need jack3d.

So far I am definitely getting leaner. I cannot wait to run OEP, Prime, and AP together. Definitely a sick recomp stack.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
update:

today was my first off day since starting my new 4 day set up. found a nice little push/pull routine that i thought i'd try out this week.
Anyway, i dropped calories about 400 today since its an off day. I was way under before my 3rd meal, so i was planning on throwin' in a little cheat meal with some little caesars.
Woke up from a short nap and thought about it, and just couldn't bear the thought of eating greasy pizza. Literally OEP caused me to turn away the thought of something i loved so much (i'm a college kid).
So i ended up eating turkey, oats, broccoli, and a couple frozen blueberries.
DAMN YOU OEP!!!! :love:

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I was doing a steady state cardio after lifting a little while ago, and got this strange sensation in my midsection.
It was like nothing I've ever felt before. I believe it was OEP stripping the fat off me!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was doing a steady state cardio after lifting a little while ago, and got this strange sensation in my midsection.
It was like nothing I've ever felt before. I believe it was OEP stripping the fat off me!
How did things unfold?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
recomp is great. Even when calories are above maintenance i'm still seeming to lose fat slowly.

i can't wait for the IC release next week!
Awesome feedback. Thank you! :)

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
alrighty,

been a little bit since updating this, but...

I'm preparing for a total assault fat blasting, muscle building, spring break preparing recomp.

First off OEP will be the basis, along with Prime and AP, as long as I can afford. if worse comes to worse I'll order nutra's bulk yellow gold and banaba...but hopefully can just continue with AP.

CEL's formestane will be pulsed 3 days a week at 100mg for the duration of the bottle (10 weeks).
Bulk 1-c will be dosed at 1/2 tsp pre work out and 1/4 tsp pre-bed. 5 on 2 off
Maca will be 2-3 grams a day, as well as fenugreek at 2-3 grams a day 5 on 2 off
Perhaps picking up ALCAR or some other bulk powders i've had my eyes one...just depends what the nutra sale brings.
Would love to dose recreate with OEP, but cash cash cash

(by the way, I got a Garmin GPS unit for christmas, still in the package if anyone wants to buy it!)

Lifting is 4 days.
Monday- Push heavy/low reps
Tuesday-Legs and Pull heavy/low reps
Thursday- Push moderate-8-12 reps
Friday- Legs and Pull moderate 8-12 reps.

my eating schedule is loosely based on the informational packet provided by USPlabs with the IC release of OEP.
I hold off on eating til about every 4 hours...sometimes 3 meals a day, sometimes 4, maybe 5
Any carb heavy meal I will dose AP 20-30 minutes before, and the rest will be veggies, fats and protein.
AM fasted cardio will also be implemented.

Lastly, I'll be experimenting with fish oil doages, just to see if there are any anabolic or fat loss advantages at different doses.
The new log will be starting soooooon