Andrew732's initial review of O-E-P

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Well I was quite stoked to see the package in my room after practice, so I opened it up and got quite happy in the pants LOL. I love the fact that I get a chance to try this before anyone besides the VIP people, I feel special LMAO. Thanks for the Jack3d samples, I can always use some.

Presentation: Well I could tell you this, it looks exactly like a tylenol bottle except the colors are different. OEP definitely looks like a prescription med that you would pick up at your local CVS. It definitely is an eye catcher and the name is also catchy based on one ingredient in there. So I was real excited till I looked at the back side of the bottle. Caps are neat as well.
Labeling: My intentions were to look at the ingredient profile but I could not help to notice the following words in bold print " This product may contain ingredients banned by certain sports organizations. Users assumes all risks, liabilities or consequences repeating testing" I was like :wtf1:. I said to myself man this has to be potent, there were only two ingredients that I had NO clue what they were. One of the ingredients has been used a little but NOT the same extract, this extract has POTENT anti-carconogenic properties that has shown to stunt cancer cell growth:cool3:. The first ingredient is great stuff, not to mention the fact that also acts as a pain killer:cheers:. The best part of it all is that when you PubMed the one ingredient in there, only ONE study is posted on it, and seems NEW, which from the hints that Jacob gave I assume is the university based study, and the results were RATHER IMPRESSIVE. Also note that a specific stim which was used in the OEP amplifies the effect of one of the ingredients to a HIGH extent. I have more reading to do, to see whether I can use it or not during the season or preevents, I will say you will need to do your research. I also did research on the extract that Jacob for the bacopa as he mentioned, very cool stuff indeed. The synergysim to this compound is simply ORIGNIAL and EFFECTIVE!

First dose intitions: Well I was too tempted and took just ONE, so 20 minutes had went by and NOTHING, so I was like dang I should have taken two of them. About 20 mintues later(40-45min) I started to feel a heating sensation, as I was training I noticed how my focus went from solid to TUNNEL VISION. I started to sweat harder by the minute, not to mention my stomach felt like a ROCK! Prior to taking OEP I was somewhat hungry, 4 hours later I was still good to go, no need for food. An hour later I decided to shove food down my throat. I was also able to sleep the night with NO problem.

I will be doing more studying to see if I am ALLOWED to use this supp, but I can tell you this, fat burning begins from DAY ONE, do not believe me; give it a try YOURSELF!

Join the Inner circle at Bodybuilding Supplements – Sports Supplements by USPLabs Direct and be the first to receive the fat destroying euphoric stimulant before it hits the market at an absolutely unbelievable price. No Spam just deals and The last IC release we offered Jack3d for $14.99 before it hit the market – don’t miss out…

:cheers:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well when I get back up there in weight, I know what I'll be trying for a cut:D

UKStrength

Sounds really impressive so far mate, combined with a TD Fat loss product...can anyone say shredded??

Please remember the stimulant effect is just a side effect of the fat burning ingredients..some may get more stimulated than others but the fat loss effect will be very apparent and is not based off the stimulant aspect of the product...

makes sense?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Please remember the stimulant effect is just a side effect of the fat burning ingredients..some may get more stimulated than others but the fat loss effect will be very apparent and is not based off the stimulant aspect of the product...

makes sense?
Very sense and I may add that the effect definitely have an half life because I continued to notice fat loss during sedative moments, my inner core already seems a tad more defined. I will be using it at the start of the day after Thanksgiving along with HGHup to see how potent this stuff is!

Animal1918

Awards
ive also had a chance to try this new product i also am a pro with stims due to the fact i work retail (cant tell you the last time i gave the receptors a break from a stim).....with this said the stim effect on this product is great...a aggresive stim but a clean feeling no jitters

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
great review bud

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take OEP about 40 minutes prior to training rather than the conventional 30, that seems to allow it to REALLY kick in.... Thermogenesis, euphoria, focus, etc..

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I take OEP about 40 minutes prior to training rather than the conventional 30, that seems to allow it to REALLY kick in.... Thermogenesis, euphoria, focus, etc..
So I have noticed, great stuff for sure, just takes a bit to kick in, you need patience with this bad boy!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im in for the ride. Lets see what you can do with some O-E-P by ur side

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

makes sense?
Yep.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very sense and I may add that the effect definitely have an half life because I continued to notice fat loss during sedative moments, my inner core already seems a tad more defined. ..
That is usually the case when core temperature is raised. :) Looks like you are going to enjoy O-E-P!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates A?