And the real name of the new USPLabs product OEP is....

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
yeah right... like i would tell lol.

This product has an incredible ingredient lineup. some of the ingredients I knew off hand, and what they could do. others, I had to research, and search, and browse, and read; then I read some more. how come we don't see these ingredients in every product. they are remarkable!

The bottle is a simple non eye popping product. kinda reminds me of a chapparal ph bottle. which is nice because when my wife saw it she didn't freak out and thought I dropped another 100 bucks on stuff, just thought it was something from a store. (very nice :) because it could trick the wife)

the pills are a very different color and have a noticeable stylistic marking that will undoubtedly be distinguished amongst a handful of pills. they are also smaller than other pills made by usp, so small that my wife said she would like to try it. she thinks that even the size of powerfull, and ap are too big for her to swallow ( yet she can take more :D) which was nice, because she has consistently mentioned how much she wants to lose a little weight.

the dosing protocal is three caps a day, two in the morning before food, and one several hours later, but several hours before bed. then the standard warning follows afterwards that you should start at one pill pre breakfast, and one pill hours later. normally I just go into a full dose of stims because I feel like I am rather stim tolerant. but again after reading up on the ingredients that I didn't know of I'm going to go ahead and start out at this lower dose. at this lower dose the bottle would last a full 30 days.

the studies I read mean seem to indicate that this is a serious thermogetic.

so here we go.....

just swallowed my little pill.

Updates to come!

Benjamin.

oh and by the way:

Join the Inner circle at Bodybuilding Supplements – Sports Supplements by USPLabs Direct and be the first to receive the fat destroying euphoric stimulant before it hits the market at an absolutely unbelievable price. No Spam just deals and The last IC release we offered Jack3d for $14.99 before it hit the market – don’t miss out…

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awaiting the feedback!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
well its been about 4 hours since I downed my first pill. I haven't really felt anything yet. the only note I feel is a little bit warmer, notas much so like when I am on ephedra. the only thing I noticed is like my brain is shaking a little bit, if you can imagine that type of thing...I know it sounds strange.

I'll try one more dose tomorrow at 2 caps and see how that goes. I'll let you all know.

Ben.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Following with interest. :)

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
the brain shakes turned into a headache, then went away... I will report back tomorrow with the second max strength dose.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
the brain shakes turned into a headache, then went away... I will report back tomorrow with the second max strength dose.
I just got my bottle today too! Excited to start it tomorrow morning!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be sure to stay hydrated!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
just downed a full strength dose. will let you guys know how it goes.

strat- the headache could have been completely related to so many different things, and unrelated to oep, just letting the world know in case it was. I always stay hydrated tho.

have a great day people. :)

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
almost two hours later... I dosed it today (full recommended morning dose), and waited an hour and a half before eating to make sure it was absorbed. but I still am not feeling it...like at all, no offense, I'm not trying to bash usp I love your products. but I woke up exhausted, and feel as though I could go back to sleep. Its 70 in my house right now, I have on jeans and a shirt, and I'm covered up on the couch in a blanket.

am I doing something wrong, or is there a different way I should be taking the product?

I also know that not every supp in the world works for everyone, and perhaps I am not the biggest responder to this one...

does this product perhaps have a cumulative effect? does it need to build up in my system?

strat, boro, mullet, or usplabs, how can I get this to work on me? I did the research on the ingredients, I've exchanged studies with some other people who received the product as well. I know that the ingredients work, and know what to expect from my research, and I know that this is definitely a ground breaking blend.

but damnit; I just want this to work on me, I'm f'ing fat!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
almost two hours later... I dosed it today (full recommended morning dose), and waited an hour and a half before eating to make sure it was absorbed. but I still am not feeling it...like at all, no offense, I'm not trying to bash usp I love your products. but I woke up exhausted, and feel as though I could go back to sleep. Its 70 in my house right now, I have on jeans and a shirt, and I'm covered up on the couch in a blanket.

am I doing something wrong, or is there a different way I should be taking the product?

I also know that not every supp in the world works for everyone, and perhaps I am not the biggest responder to this one...

does this product perhaps have a cumulative effect? does it need to build up in my system?

strat, boro, mullet, or usplabs, how can I get this to work on me? I did the research on the ingredients, I've exchanged studies with some other people who received the product as well. I know that the ingredients work, and know what to expect from my research, and I know that this is definitely a ground breaking blend.

This is your second day. Far too early to reach any type of meaningful conclusions. Overall effects should be more noticeable with time. See what you notice after one week, two weeks, and so on. So, relax, and enjoy the product. :D

it does have a cumulative effect, stick with it..

Are you coming off the use of any high caffeine based stimulants?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
not really for the last month the only product with caff I have taken was no shotgun once a day pre w/o. I believe it has 167mg of caff in it. no soda, no anything else.

I just thought this product kinda had an instant kick to it. I was only going to take a few for a review, but I think because of the cumulative effect I'll run the whole bottle now, that way I know for sure that I should stock up when it goes on sale.

I think I am going to run it 2 in the morning, 2 recreate in the afternoon, and maybe an anti-cort. not sure though.

what do you think is better, the above layout. or running at 2 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon, and no recreate?

not really for the last month the only product with caff I have taken was no shotgun once a day pre w/o. I believe it has 167mg of caff in it. no soda, no anything else.

I just thought this product kinda had an instant kick to it. I was only going to take a few for a review, but I think because of the cumulative effect I'll run the whole bottle now, that way I know for sure that I should stock up when it goes on sale.

I think I am going to run it 2 in the morning, 2 recreate in the afternoon, and maybe an anti-cort. not sure though.

what do you think is better, the above layout. or running at 2 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon, and no recreate?
It does have an instant kick but we are all different..

had a friend that is "stim" tolerant or so he claims and he used 2 caps of OEP twice a day and after 5 days he had to reduce the serving to 2 caps once a day....

Try 2 in the morning empty stomach for a couple days and 2 recreate later in the day is perfectly fine...I actually prefer this dosing...I cannot use the other cap of OEP later in the day if i want to fall asleep.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Day four. I was thinking of upping to the morning dose to three caps. maybe because i'm a big guy, I need a bigger dose.

Any objections?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day four. I was thinking of upping to the morning dose to three caps. maybe because i'm a big guy, I need a bigger dose.

Any objections?
I don't think it has to do with your weight bud, I am hovering around 280-290 and 1 cap is wild, 2 caps is literally out of control.

I'll wait for Jacob to post on this, but I do not think 3 caps would be necessary.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
so I weighed in today with a loss over 14 lbs. ummmmm thats kinda really really really odd. strength is the same, starting to see more shoulder definition which is very nice :)

keeping it at 2 in the morning, 2 recreate in the afternoon, and an anti corti 2ce daily.

also I'm sure my almost perfect diet had done quite a bite as well.

However, I still absolutely haven't felt this stuff working at all.

But I guess something is doing something...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so I weighed in today with a loss over 14 lbs. ummmmm thats kinda really really really odd. strength is the same, starting to see more shoulder definition which is very nice :)

keeping it at 2 in the morning, 2 recreate in the afternoon, and an anti corti 2ce daily.

Wow... Exceptional results thus far buddy! Great to hear your strength hasn't dropped!
I too am having some increased shoulder definition. Pretty cool.
Keep doing what your doing!

The stimulant aspect is secondary to the fat burning aspect. You feel it working by the scale.

Your 30 days results should be impressive and We reccomend an almost perfect diet.

How is your appetite?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Appetite, is low the only time I am hungry now is when I first wake up... Other than that I am forcing myself to eat.

I should note that I am on a lowish carb (for me) so some of that loss could be a little bit glycogen reduction.

I do like this product... so far. It will be very interesting to see where I am on the scale next week. (Can't F"ing wait!)

I think this product definitely is helping with the weight. just am not the happiest knowing I'm the only one not burning up (with thermo) from this product. Thats what I meant when I said I didn't feel this product working... but I know that everyone is different. and as long as the weight keeps dropping, I'm going to be even happier not hot, and thinner? can't touch it!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
this product can be run for 60 days straight correct?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are not alone BenJ...no thermo for me either but the euphoria and appetite suppression are deffinitely there. Took 2 this morn for the first time so I will see if thermo presents itself.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
6 days. jakpellet. thats the weirdness. because I still have my strength. my lifts are still the same.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Hmm . . 14 lbs weight loss in 6 days ?! .. Had you been on a high sodium diet prior to starting this product? One can't even hand accredit a water-pill for that amount of weight loss, so there's gotta be another factor involved in it being so drastic, for example an acute change in diet from pre-OEP to on OEP.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
not so much, I have been on a cut of some kind or another since feb.

no to the high sodium either. however, I am considering cutting another 500 kcals from my diet starting monday. which would put me in a deficit of 1250 kcals. I'm just not that hungry on this stuff.

not really losing water I think either. because when I was on winabol I got really dried out, and this is no where near that dehydrated.

I know it sounds weird. It really REALLY does, I just can't explain the weight loss away.

oep, recreate, and anti-cort. someone else has to try this to see what happens to them!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are not alone BenJ...no thermo for me either but the euphoria and appetite suppression are deffinitely there. Took 2 this morn for the first time so I will see if thermo presents itself.
See if it increases with time. Mine certainly has.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I should mention that the week before I started oep I was 23.8% fat. which is a baller drop from my 31% percent fat when I started my whole gotta get in shape thing. however, I have only lost about 26lbs off my starting weight since feb. because of my consistent recomp.

also I get body fat caliper checked on the first monday of every month for just five bucks. I consider those results to be the offical ones. I have an electric one I do now and then... but it always give really crazy results.

then in the last 6 days I lost 14 more.... and I really wanna step on the scale today, but I know weight fluctuates everyday.

maybe oep works even better in fatish people.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I should mention that the week before I started oep I was 23.8% fat. which is a baller drop from my 31% percent fat when I started my whole gotta get in shape thing. however, I have only lost about 26lbs off my starting weight since feb. because of my consistent recomp.

also I get body fat caliper checked on the first monday of every month for just five bucks. I consider those results to be the offical ones. I have an electric one I do now and then... but it always give really crazy results.

then in the last 6 days I lost 14 more.... and I really wanna step on the scale today, but I know weight fluctuates everyday.

maybe oep works even better in fatish people.
Maybe awesome weight reduction in fatish and good thermo in thinner types?

Maybe awesome weight reduction in fatish and good thermo in thinner types?
Not at all, Good thermo and awesome weight reduction in both types just genetically bigger people have extra of this something that OEP targets that most products on the market do not...

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Week one update

So it has been a full week since starting this product dosing it at 2 oep in the morning and 2 recreate in the afternoon. here's a recap of what I've felt/seen/ think about oep:

*it takes away your appeitite, I mean demolishes it. The only time I am actually hungry is in the morning when I first wake up. A big difference for me. huge difference.

*I am starting to feel a little warmer on this product. When talking to my wife about this product and how it works/what others are seeing, she pointed out to me That of course I should be cold, its 74 outside 70 in the house, and all you ever wear is your gym shorts. nothing could keep you hot when your naked and its cold. so when thinking about that it has to be warming me up. otherwise with the fan on at 70 I should be needed to cover up right now. (not that anyone wants to know what I'm wearing however :) ).

*I have lost 14 pounds from my weekly weigh in, and although it is unoffical I couldn't resist the scale today, says I had dropped another 5.5lbs since yesterday.

*strength is maintained in the gym, none of my lifts have struggled in fact I set a new record this week on military press at 135lbs x7 reps. (awesomely proud)

*I have seen considerable definition in my shoulder area. and can now see my ribs.
sure you guys can all see your ribs I know, and your thinking I'm a fat sob right now. but I haven't been able to see my ribs since I can remember. so whatever!

*best part: wife has been hugging me nonstop says she can wraps her arms around me, and reach both of her elbows. I love getting that stare from her, you know the one you normally only get from a drunk chick that says "Damn I wanna f*ck that". makes me want to keep taking oep.

plans for week 2.

after a week without hunger, I'm going to go ahead and cut my daily cals 500 more to help keep the lose going on.

I am going to keep the doseage the same... the one day I took a second 1 pill dose later in the afternoon I wasn't able to sleep at all. maybe I will change this later

Expectations:

to keep losing da fat and keepin da muscles!

hopes and dreams:

to eventually reach 10% fat. and that the inner circle comes out soon so I can run this stuff for 60 days straight... and that the results keep coming!

Final note:

OEP is definitely working, and is definitely a fat loss product!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am 'fat-ish' hahaha and I am getting the benefits of both thermo and fat loss!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*best part: wife has been hugging me nonstop says she can wraps her arms around me, and reach both of her elbows. I love getting that stare from her, you know the one you normally only get from a drunk chick that says "Damn I wanna f*ck that". makes me want to keep taking oep.
NNIICCEE!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Things are heating up for OEP!!

So it has been a full week since starting this product dosing it at 2 oep in the morning and 2 recreate in the afternoon. here's a recap of what I've felt/seen/ think about oep:

*it takes away your appeitite, I mean demolishes it. The only time I am actually hungry is in the morning when I first wake up. A big difference for me. huge difference.

*I am starting to feel a little warmer on this product. When talking to my wife about this product and how it works/what others are seeing, she pointed out to me That of course I should be cold, its 74 outside 70 in the house, and all you ever wear is your gym shorts. nothing could keep you hot when your naked and its cold. so when thinking about that it has to be warming me up. otherwise with the fan on at 70 I should be needed to cover up right now. (not that anyone wants to know what I'm wearing however :) ).

*I have lost 14 pounds from my weekly weigh in, and although it is unoffical I couldn't resist the scale today, says I had dropped another 5.5lbs since yesterday.

*strength is maintained in the gym, none of my lifts have struggled in fact I set a new record this week on military press at 135lbs x7 reps. (awesomely proud)

*I have seen considerable definition in my shoulder area. and can now see my ribs.
sure you guys can all see your ribs I know, and your thinking I'm a fat sob right now. but I haven't been able to see my ribs since I can remember. so whatever!

plans for week 2.

after a week without hunger, I'm going to go ahead and cut my daily cals 500 more to help keep the lose going on.

I am going to keep the doseage the same... the one day I took a second 1 pill dose later in the afternoon I wasn't able to sleep at all. maybe I will change this later

Expectations:

to keep losing da fat and keepin da muscles!

hopes and dreams:

to eventually reach 10% fat. and that the inner circle comes out soon so I can run this stuff for 60 days straight... and that the results keep coming!

Final note:

OEP is definitely working, and is definitely a fat loss product!

It is an amazing (cannot stress it enough) fat loss product but I will let it speak for itself.....

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ben - some good results for man. Nothing feels better when you start coming down from some uncomfortable levels of BF - props to your progress :thumbsup:

14lb weight loss over 5 days is kinda scary. 5.5lb in one day . . that can't be all BF?? What changes have you noted in the mirror? Not calling you out mate, but maybe you need to see a Doc or something??

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Not at all, Good thermo and awesome weight reduction in both types just genetically bigger people have extra of this something that OEP targets that most products on the market do not...
Blubber? Is the ingredient a tapeworm? Sign me up!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Ben - some good results for man. Nothing feels better when you start coming down from some uncomfortable levels of BF - props to your progress :thumbsup:

14lb weight loss over 5 days is kinda scary. 5.5lb in one day . . that can't be all BF?? What changes have you noted in the mirror? Not calling you out mate, but maybe you need to see a Doc or something??
No worries mate There will never be bad blood again. i was a douhe for that too... the biggest difference in the last week is I went 500kcals more into deficit bring the total deficit to 750kcLs a week. I also went low-ish carbs My macros for the week were 280 protein 100 carbs and About 153 fats. No cheat meals at all. I literally force myself to eat the last few days. I just didn't want to eat. I believe that oep is an excellent appetite suppressant.

My waist is a inch And a half smaller I can clearly see my traps when I flex. See my shoulder forming the ball that helps define the bi's and tri's. I see my ribs. I see a more defined inner leg line. All of this in a week.

Also I set a new record two chin ups follwed by two pull ups. That's really great for me...

One thing to note because u asked tho. For the last two days I have cramped upped hard. Everywhere. Whether asleep or awake. So far I've upped my dose of potassium magnesium and Zinc to try to combat this.

next week i'm going to go 500 kcals further under. I know I can't explain how I lost so much weight... ya know? Other than what I'm taking oep recreate and an anti-cort.