JudoJosh is getting some Anadraulic Pumps (Sponsored)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is yet another product from LG in which they have kindly selected me to test run for them. Not much info was given about this new product but knowing LG's reputation for GREAT products I think it is safe to say this is gonna be a good experience. Hopefully the pumps will be as good as the pumps my friend gets when he lifts, here let him explain it to you

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMjG2s6UOaw"]YouTube- Arnold Pumping Iron funny clip[/ame]

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review of Anadraulic Pump

First I would like to thank LG again for the opptunity to try this new product out, I definetely had a good run with this. LG had just recently had a pre-sale of this and I got myself 3 tubs of AP after this run. Can't wait to stack this with anadraulic state, ghenerate, and some bc+eaa. Should be an awesome time there. Maybe a new stack that can be offered by LG at a discounted price since we get 3 products. (wink, wink)

I already have been recomending this to everyone I know. I definetely noticed a increase in clean energy, a clear mental focus, increased endurance, and some good pumps. I think the longer I you take this product the stronger the pumps would have gotten.

For dosing I first started out at 1 serving to gauge my tolerance. It was decent at 1 serving. My next time I up'ped it to 2 servings about 30mins before workout and it was great! Then I wanted to try it at 3 so I had to ration out my servings and did 2 more workouts at 1 serving which were both awesome workouts. Finally my last day on it I took 3 servings pre workout and it was amazing! I got a full body workout in and had enough stamina to swim afterwards. Why I liked this product soo much was because prior to this I would have a hard time getting through a full body workout and after this I would blow through one no problem and still have energy left over!!! I believe this product should be dosed at 2-3 servings.

So lemme now review on the logging points:

Mood 9 - I was always happy and excited to workout after taking this. Probably just happiness over I am trying such a good product and not the actual product but this stuff really gave me some good energy so when I was dead tired, like after a 12hr shift at the hospital I would come home and just be excited that I get to workout and have enough energy to get though it all

Energy 10 I gave this a FULL 10. I rated it this way because as stated above this stuff really did give me a good clean energy. I work a very strenous job that involves alot of walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, and moving for 12 hours non stop. I usually get home from work and end up on the couch watching tv thinking about working out and then next thing I know i'm asleep. But with AP it was totally different. I would come home drink my ap and lay on couch and then about 30 mins pop right off the couch and start moving weight!

Pump 8 I gave the pumps an 8 but I think with a longer supply I would have rated it higher. The reason is because ever since my first workout the pumps would steadily come a littler stronger every time after. Even at 1 serving I would notice a muscle fullness and tightness.

Focus 9 I left in my basement most times and have a real bad habit of having the TV on in the background and sometimes I would get sucked into a show and over step my 90sec rest period but with this I would only concentrate on my weights. Also one day in my log I was lifting and lost track of time (I was so deeply focused on lifting :bigok: ) well I forgot I had to be ready for class and my friend shows up for class. So I throw on some clothes and head out the door. Well at class I noticed a more attentiveness and was really paying more attention and listening to the lecture where I would usually day dream and browse AM on my phone.

Vascularity 7 - I didnt really noice much of an increased vascularity. I could notice my veins pop out more in my forearms more then normal. I think it is because I am packing 20% bodyfat so it is hard for them veins to pop through all that blubber

Taste 10 This is by far the best tasting lemonade supp I have ever had, and I had quite a few (I dunno why almost every company wants to flavor their products lemonade..) So anyway I am usually sick of these lemonade supps but AP was surprisingly refreshing. It actuall tasted like a lemonade drink!! I had no problem drinking this. Only time was at 3 servings when I mixed it in my shaker cup it was a little stronger then i would have liked but I think it needed more water.

Mixability 8 This mixed very well. The only reason I gave it an 8 is because at the very end of the drink it would have those little granules that wouldn't dissolve. But most products end up this way towards the end of the drink. Overall it was a very smooth pleasent drink

Sides - No negative sides what so ever. The energy was clean and not jittery like other pre workout products. The focus was great and the pumps were there and getting better with every workout. I really had no complaints at all about this. My only suggestion would be to make it with a bigger scoop so I dont have to scoop 10 times to get 2 servings.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
subbed, i need a good pre workout

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
subbed...

lol, arnold: "I am cumming day and night" haha

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed...

lol, arnold: "I am cumming day and night" haha
lol.. yea I have never felt anything before that could even compare to the feeling of bustin a nut, but hey who knows maybe with the help of LG every lift I will get a pump that felt as good as cumming... :twak:

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd get ready for some pretty sweet pumps thats all i can say
if you want check out my log the link is in my sig.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed man!
You had a really good log bud, hope mines goes just as good. Got me really excited, I seriously can't wait to try this out!!!! Just waiting on the OK from LG, I was holding off due to I was logging another LG product for them and just finished that one. I have every bit of confidence that this will be a excellent product especially after experiencing how effective their joint support supp was, the guys at LG really know their stuff!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got the okay from lifter gym to start this up and his exact words were "Bring them hell" and it is exactly what I plan on doing.. Gonna try and make these next 2 weeks on this brutal and try and get the most out of this. Will be included several reviews including a first day/mixed review, a first week review, fasted workout review, cardio review, and final review. Going to attempt to try and use this in every possible way to try and get a handle of how this works and in what scenerio it works best.. Stayed tuned for HELL WEEK!!!! :firedevil::firedevil:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Background info

So I have about a weeks supply, during this week I will try this product out pre lifting, running, and swiming

The routine for the week will be full body days and I complex moves. Going toattempt to get the most out of the prodct I can possibly squeeze out of it. I have tried fullbody routines before and the amount of time required always gets to me I start to get fatigued and end up stopping early. Based off the other previous logs on this I have high hopes the pumps will keep me begging for more and I will beable to finish the fullbody days fine.

Current stats:
Age-25
Weight-207
Past pre-workout products- Starting out lifting I used scivation vasocharge twined with primaforce EAA. After that tubed finished I got primaforce N20 and paired that again with EAA. Both products were great!! I loved every minute of it. So them I got me a tub of jack3d and used it maybe 3 times and then shelvd it. I was too sick of the lemonade taste got enough of it from all my other previous drinks. After decideing to shelf the jack3d I got me a non-NO product and see what it can do. I ended up getting ragnaork melon flavor. The taste was alright, not great and I never really felt any extra ump from it. Guess I just missed the NO feeling so after I finished the ragnaork I was going to start jack3d and look for another NO product and then was graciously givn the oppturnity to test and log this new NO product from LG. So I signed up and here is my week ride for ya!!

Diet:
I wont really get too involved in this area throughout the log as I will wont effect the effectiveness or review of the product but just to give you guys a basic idea I will be on the Anabolic diet and am attempting to loose some bodyfat and keep muscle. Not really recomp because I dont want to stay the same weight and not really a cut because I dont want to loos it too fast and end up loosing muscle, I am trying to be somewhere in between

Workout routine:
Like stated since the supply I was given was limited I am going to try and attempt to just lift like crazy all week and hopefully this will help me stay focused, energised, and pumped to last thoughout the enitre time! It will be a 4 day split.

Cardio will consist of Swimming and running mainly, interested to see how this affects my swiming

Logging points:
I will be trying to giving a review of this product based upon these points:
Mood
Energy
Pump
Focus
Vascularity
Sides

The scale ill be using is 1-10.
1=the worst thing ever
10=Feeling the feeling arnold is talking about in the clip above =)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great clip...I wonder if he regrets any of those? Especially the one of him smoking pot.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great clip...I wonder if he regrets any of those? Especially the one of him smoking pot.
He definetely does. Did you ever see the clip of him when he was runing for election he was down at muscle beach shaking hands and taking pictures trying to get voter support and as soon as he won he had the golds gym in venice cali take all his huge wall pictures they had of him down. Just turned his back on the whole gym. With his current goals his past image doesnt really help much and I think he definetely regrest alot of stuff.. especially recorded stuff becuase you cant deny a video.... unless of course your r.kelly :goldenshowsmiley:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He definetely does. Did you ever see the clip of him when he was runing for election he was down at muscle beach shaking hands and taking pictures trying to get voter support and as soon as he won he had the golds gym in venice cali take all his huge wall pictures they had of him down. Just turned his back on the whole gym. With his current goals his past image doesnt really help much and I think he definetely regrest alot of stuff.. especially recorded stuff becuase you cant deny a video.... unless of course your r.kelly :goldenshowsmiley:
That really did piss me off. That's what got him to where he is today. It's the same with child stars, or even Mark Wahlberg for example. Mark gets pissed anytime people talk about Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. Those people need to learn to appreciate their past. It's what got them where they are, regardless of whether they think it was lame or not. Why not say something like, "I feel like an idiot now looking back, but it got me where I am today, and regardless of whether I agree with my past actions or not, I'm blessed to be where I'm at."

What's so hard about that?

Heck, you could take an ex-adult film star turned Christian and say the same thing. "I regret my past and who I was at the time, but I feel blessed that grace turned me into what I am today." You know? You can still regret your actions while being thankful for what it has given you.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn't agree more with ya bud. I dunno why he took the pictures down, it's not like he can deny his past I mean the man is a legend in bodybuilding. You can't just deny it or hide from it, I dunno why he is tryna distance himself all it does is offend potential voters. Everyone knows he did roids everyone knows he smoked, so why hide from it? It's bad PR I believe

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1

Logging Points

Mood-6
Energy-8 (considering how sleep deprived I have been)
Pump-6 (biceps felt swole during chinups!!)
Focus-8
Vascularity-4
Sides- None

Narrative:
So I worked today. I was tired as hell today. I had a crazy week at work past couple days. Sunday I worked 10am-10pm. At around 8ish we had alot of callouts and I was asked to do a double so I knew it would interfere with my workout monday but on the other hand I really need $$ (christmas is coming up). So I decided to work. So my total hours for sunday was 10am-5am!!! I got home and went to sleep. Woke up 5hrs later, and had to get ready for school. Had classes 11-3pm then had to go to DMV to renew my drivers liscene and car regerstration. That took forever, by the time I was done it was 530ish so I left DMV and went right back to school till 10pm then came home and knocked out!!! that was my sunday and monday.
So tuesday is my regular work day. I worked 10a-10p again. At around 6pm I was told we had more call outs (flu season I guess) so I was asked to stay. I was tempted to but really was looking forward to starting this anadraulic pump run so I made a deal with my boss. I was allowed to go home for 2.5hours to get my workout in and then go back to work till 5am again.
Workout went good. I was rushing through it so didnt really pay attention to when I took the drink and when I felt it starting to kick in but I definetely noticed it kicked in. I havent had any kind of stim in about 7 weeks so wonder if that had anything to do with my energy level off this. Had a surprisingly amount of energy thoughout the workout. I eneded it early because I had to go back to work but I felt I could have finished it all. Overall had a good workout. The rest of the night at work went good

Took 2.5 scoops pre workout

Heres the workout: (90 sec rest)

Hang highpull- x3@125/ x3@125/ x3@135/ x3@135
Back Squat- x6@135/ x4@155/ x3@175/ x2@195
Single leg supine hip extension- 4x6
Bench Press- x6@170/ x4@170/ x3@175/ x2@175
Horizintal pullup- 4x6 (with feet of bench for decline)
Jack Knife pushup- x6/x5/x5/x4 (with feet on bench for more difficulty)
Widegrip Pullup- x5/x4/x3/x3

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

Logging Points

Mood-9
Energy- 9
Pump- 7
Focus-8
Vascularity-4
Sides- None
Taste- this stuff taste surprisingly good!! I have had lemonade workout drinks before and this is the BEST tasting so far. It has a bitter sweet taste to it like actual lemonade. Really impressed with how they did this.

Narrative:
So as posted above I got home at 5am and slept till 11am. Woke up and got ready for school and left. In my last class towards the end I started drinking the anadraulic pump. Left school and went tothe gym nearby and jumped right into the lifts. Was amazing!! I got though my full body routine no problems. I was exhausted by the end but I made it though which is something I couldnt do before. I had originally planned to swim afterwards but was exhausted so I decided against it. I think if I had gotten enough sleep past couple of days I could have mustered up the energy to do a couple laps.
All I had to eat before my workout was 5 turkey sausages and 2 hard boiled eggs.

Took 5 scoops pre workout

Power HIghpull snatch grip- x3@95/ x3@105/ x3@115/ x3@125
Bulgarian split squat (w/ DB)- x6@40/ x4@40/ x3@15/ x2@50
DB Incline press- x6@40/ x4@45/ x3@50/ x2@55
T-bar row- x6@90/ x4@115/ x3@125/ x2@125
DB Pushpress- x6@25/ x4@35/ x3@45/ x2@50
Mixed grip pull down- x6@108/ x4@132/ x3@156/ x2@168
Reverse woodchop- x8@60/ x8@60/ x8@72/ x8@72 (60sec rest)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Late, but I'm in!! Go rip it up man!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late, but I'm in!! Go rip it up man!!
Glad to have you bud!! Im only on my second day on this stuff. I had to wait from the originally day I started the thread since I was taking conflicting supps so LG let me finish up what I was taking before starting this log. Looks promising so far.. I have so far noticed a signifficent increase in energy. I havent hadany stims or even caffeine for the past 7 weeks or so. Probably makes me a little more sensitive to this stuff but I like it!! I am off work tomorow and dont have class till 6pm so I get to sleep in a bit and hopefully let my body get some rest. Depending on how I am feeling tomorow will determine if I lift or just take the whole day off and maybe just jog.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
how is your tolerance to stim?
Just curious cause a lot of people enjoyed the energy boosts but I didn't get great results in that field. On the other hand i've put my CNS through hell with stim so it could just be me.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just came off a 5 week hdrol cycle with 2 week pre-load and 4 week pct and havent had any caffeine or other stims so I think I am reacting nicely to the stims in this.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how is your tolerance to stim?
Just curious cause a lot of people enjoyed the energy boosts but I didn't get great results in that field. On the other hand i've put my CNS through hell with stim so it could just be me.
Have you tried this at 3 servings pre workout? I really like it at 2 but am thinking of bumping it up to 3 servings too see how it is. I can feel pumps from it but I feel it could be more. Maybe it is something you need to take a couple days and the pumps will kick in full effect or I just need to up the dosage. 2 sevings is really good though it really has me focused and enough energy to get through the workout. Maybe next time i lift at the gym ill try 3 servings and see if I have enough energy afterwards to swim too, that would be awesome. Well off to go lift again today!! 3rd day in arow and I woke up feeling great!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried this at 3 servings pre workout? I really like it at 2 but am thinking of bumping it up to 3 servings too see how it is. I can feel pumps from it but I feel it could be more. Maybe it is something you need to take a couple days and the pumps will kick in full effect or I just need to up the dosage. 2 sevings is really good though it really has me focused and enough energy to get through the workout. Maybe next time i lift at the gym ill try 3 servings and see if I have enough energy afterwards to swim too, that would be awesome. Well off to go lift again today!! 3rd day in arow and I woke up feeling great!
i didnt try 3 servings but I believe someone else did try it and had good results, interested to see how it goes for you.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, stims hit me quick and hard. I don't take a in a ton of them, just pre-workout, and an occasional cup o' joe. Good stuff to know about the product, looking forward to the log bud!!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
damn bro u get to log everything good.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn bro u get to log everything good.
Jump on a tub bud. Its on sale for $15 till tomorow I think off the LG website. I have only taken it for 3 workouts and defienetely notice a improvements in my workouts and a signiffent difference from N20 which I loved before, but I think ima have to have a affair with LG now. :love:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

Logging Points

Mood-9
Energy- 9
Pump- 7.5 - Felt the pumps a little more today.
Focus-9
Vascularity-5 veins were a little more noticable
Sides- None

Narrative:
I got a chance to sleep in today!! Woke up around 12, cut my hair, got a shower and then made me some eggs and steak.. Mmmmm! Lounged around and relaxed and then went to get my son from preschool. When I got home I started on some homework before class. I made me a anadraulic drink and drank it while I was reading. About 30 minsI felt it starting to kick in, you know that energized I can do anything feeling. So I jump into my workout. It went great! Strength is still climbing. I didn't get a chance to do the whole full body routine as I had to cut it short and get a shower to leave for class.
On a side note, I left for class imeadiately afterwards and I did notice an increased focus while in the classroom where I normally day dream and drift off or browse AM forums on my phone. This stuff just keeps getting better and better

Took 5 scoops pre workout

Hang PowerClean- x3@135/ x3@135/ x3@145/ x3@155
Front Squat- x6@125/ x4@145/ x3@155/ x2@165
Close-grip Bench- x6@135/ x4@155/ x3@175/ x2@175
One Arm T-bar Row- x6@80/ x4@90/ x3@95/ x2@100
Push Press- x6@105/ x4@125/ x3@145/ x2@145

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

Logging Points

Mood-9
Energy- 9
Pump- 7.5
Focus-9
Vascularity-5
Sides- None

Narrative:
Worked today 12 hours. Was a gruelling looong day. In the beggining of the day I had dismissed the idea of working out after work being I was feeling so exhausted at work and it was crazy busy. Well closer it came to quitting time I played with the idea of doing a kettlebell workout with some ab work and rotational work. Well the more I thought about it the more I wanted to see how AP would do for me in this type of lifting. And it went good. Although I was tired afterwork I came home, made my drink, started reading a school book while drinking it. Once I got up and started to warm up it hit me and I had that I can take on anything feeling. Energy was through the roof whole workout.

Took 1 serving pre workout

Heres the workout:

Warmup-
20 burpees

Workout-
Kettlebell circuit- done twice

Swings (2-Hand) x10
Dead Clean to Press x10 each hand
Upright Row to Squat x 10
Halo x 10 each direction
Around the Body x10 each direction

(All done with 35lb Kettle Bell and done twice)

Leg throws with 5lb weight on ankles 1x15
Seated plate twist- 1x10
Barbell torque- 1x8@60/1x8@65/2x8@70

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thinking of taking tomorow, saturday, off. I have class for 8 hours where we will go over a new section and then test on a completely different section!!!! After class I was gonna go to the gym but I think ima just rest tomorow and do some yard work, rake some leaves and what not. I'll lift again sunday at home and then monday I will get to the gym and try 3 servings and see if I can muster up the energy to swim after lifting and see how that goes.

I really wanna try this stuff once I get back into judo, would like to see how the increased energy and drive does to me there. See if I notice an increased aggression or anything different

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed, great log bro!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5
Rest Day

Narrative:

I had class today.. a 8 hour class!! We went over a chapter and then had a test, I hope I did okay. I failed my last 2 test. I actually think on the days I had class after working out I was more attentive and focused as a result of the AP still in my system. Wonder if it was the geranium or something else.

Anyway I been cheating all day today, bout to order some chinese food now.. mmm... and then watch a movie with the family and go to bed.

Tomorow I have work for 12hrs, plans are to lift after work tomorow, I might try 3 servings to see how it goes but I am worried that I might not be able to sleep afterwards. I get home from work around 1030pm and AP takes about 30-45min to kick in and workout last bout a hour for a full body and then shower and cool down.. So not sure if I want to do 3 servings tomorow night.

I do know monday I definetely will try 3 servings out and see if I can doa full body routine and swim afterwards inbetween my classes. Anyway bout to grub.. later..

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

Logging Points

Mood-9
Energy- 9
Pump- 8
Focus-9
Vascularity-5.5
Sides- None

Narrative:
Worked today 12 hours. Its sunday so I been on carb up saturday and today. I been basically just eating whatever I wanted or can get my hand on. After work I snuck into the gym next door (where I use to belong) and drank my AP and got to lifting. Pumps are coming in a little harder. Tomorow is class and I go back on keto. In between classes I am gonna hit the gym up and get a nice full body workout and then try and get a couple laps in the pool. I will be trying anadraulic pump at 3 servings tomorow!! I have high hopes...

Took 1 servings pre workout

Heres the workout:

Hang highpull- x3@125/ x3@125/ x3@135/ x3@135
Bulgarian split squat (w/ DB)- x6@45/ x4@50/ x4@50/ x2@60
DB Incline press- x6@45/ x4@50/ x3@55/ x2@60
T-bar row- x6@90/ x4@115/ x3@120/ x2@125
DB Pushpress- x6@35/ x4@40/ x3@45/ x2@50
Mixed grip pull down- x6@132/ x6@132/ x3@156/ x3@156

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12 hour shifts suck for working out, when I was doing 12 hour shifts last year I always felt so lazy during my workouts. Logs lookin good!, Keep up the good work:D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea I usually feel like crap after a 12 hr shift and trying to lift, but AP seriously picks me right up and gets me pumped to go lift.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

Logging Points

Mood-9
Energy- 9
Pump- 8.5 - Definetely felt more pumped up today
Focus-9
Vascularity-6 veins were a little more noticable
Sides- None

Narrative:
Last day of AP :( I got 7 more scoops out of the bag and that was all there was. Well I had breakfeastthen went to class. After class I had my AP shake and headed to the gym. I lifted then swam some laps in the pool for 15 mins. I swam back and forth across the pool a total of 5.5 times with about a 60 sec rest inbetween sets. After that I had a shake and nuts and went back to school. Took a test and passed!!!! I just have my final friday and school is done!!

Took 3 servings pre workout

Hang PowerClean- x3@135/ x3@135/ x3@145/ x3@155
Front Squat- x6@125/ x4@145/ x3@155/ x2@165
Close-grip Bench- x6@135/ x4@155/ x3@175/ x2@175
One Arm T-bar Row- x6@80/ x4@90/ x3@95/ x2@100
Push Press- x6@105/ x4@125/ x3@145/ x2@145

Cardio
Swimming 15mins.
1 lap = back and forth pool (dont know the exact distance)
4x5.5 (60 sec rest)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final review will be up either tonight or tomorow night.. stay tuned!!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final update is up!!! Great overall product!!! Got me 3 tubs coming my way thanks to the $15 pre-sale.. cant wait!!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final update is up!!! Great overall product!!! Got me 3 tubs coming my way thanks to the $15 pre-sale.. cant wait!!!!
Nice! Way to take advantage of the deal! Good thinkin'.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great final review, Josh! We really appreciate you logging this for us.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great final review, Josh! We really appreciate you logging this for us.
No problem bud. I really appreciate the chance to try this out for you guys. I only wish I had a longer supply so I can feel the full effects of the pumps. Like I said in the review the pumps were good and was consitencly getting better with every workout

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem bud. I really appreciate the chance to try this out for you guys. I only wish I had a longer supply so I can feel the full effects of the pumps. Like I said in the review the pumps were good and was consitencly getting better with every workout
Just wait until you feel them coupled with GHenerate! PAINFUL! :D

Make sure that if you're stacking it with AS that you're timing it right. They have to be taken separately or else the creatine in AS may interfere with the nitric oxide uptake of Anadraulic Pump. We designed the two phase system (AS + AP) specifically because of this. Most pre-workout products you see today contain both NO factors AND creatine. That's a huge no-no as one of them is going to be getting wasted.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Good review and nice hookup from LG!!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
nice final review bud, looks like you had a good run, Nutra is taking pre orders soon I might get myself some

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Great review. I got an order should be here today. Your log got me excited. I think I'm going to do one serving pre and some extra w/ my purple wraath during.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review. I got an order should be here today. Your log got me excited. I think I'm going to do one serving pre and some extra w/ my purple wraath during.
I would recomend 1 serving to start out with but trust me your gonna want 2 servings. 2 servings is great man.. 3 was awesome but I think excessive and really depends on the type of workout ur gonna do and duration of it. Like when I did the full body lift and then swam for 15mins 3 servings did me justive. My shoulders were PUMPED!!! but for a regular workout 3 would be too much IMO. And I think 1 would be okay but 2 is just so great. I dunno the profile of purple wrath but I do got some free packets here maybe when my tub comes in ill mix some and see how that goes. Lemme know when you get yours in and if you mix it how it turns out

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I'll post how it goes if 1 servng is 3 scoops I was thinking I'll start 2 scoops pre and 2 during my work out. I will be using ghenerate as well it makes me sleepy so I like to sip on a stim during my work out to keep focused. All in all it will be 1 and 1/3 serving to start. Again w. Purple wraath during.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get it in bud and let me know how it turns out. I'm on the fence now between hgh'up and ghenerate. I'm leaning toward ghenerate as I have felt with LG a couple times and they have such solid products I have a feeling ghenerate won't let me down , how do u like it? I mainly want it for increased REM sleep and recovery.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look what UPS brought me....

Guess what came in the mail today........

Im pumped just looking at these :bigok:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I got some sitting on a shelf as well, for a later date. Got some other goodies in the mail as well. I'm such a supp monkey. Again, nice log bud!!