JudoJosh is getting some Anadraulic Pumps (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Great final review, Josh! We really appreciate you logging this for us.
    No problem bud. I really appreciate the chance to try this out for you guys. I only wish I had a longer supply so I can feel the full effects of the pumps. Like I said in the review the pumps were good and was consitencly getting better with every workout
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    No problem bud. I really appreciate the chance to try this out for you guys. I only wish I had a longer supply so I can feel the full effects of the pumps. Like I said in the review the pumps were good and was consitencly getting better with every workout
    Just wait until you feel them coupled with GHenerate! PAINFUL!

Make sure that if you're stacking it with AS that you're timing it right. They have to be taken separately or else the creatine in AS may interfere with the nitric oxide uptake of Anadraulic Pump. We designed the two phase system (AS + AP) specifically because of this. Most pre-workout products you see today contain both NO factors AND creatine. That's a huge no-no as one of them is going to be getting wasted.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Good review and nice hookup from LG!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Answers

nice final review bud, looks like you had a good run, Nutra is taking pre orders soon I might get myself some
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Great review. I got an order should be here today. Your log got me excited. I think I'm going to do one serving pre and some extra w/ my purple wraath during.
  6. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Great review. I got an order should be here today. Your log got me excited. I think I'm going to do one serving pre and some extra w/ my purple wraath during.
    I would recomend 1 serving to start out with but trust me your gonna want 2 servings. 2 servings is great man.. 3 was awesome but I think excessive and really depends on the type of workout ur gonna do and duration of it. Like when I did the full body lift and then swam for 15mins 3 servings did me justive. My shoulders were PUMPED!!! but for a regular workout 3 would be too much IMO. And I think 1 would be okay but 2 is just so great. I dunno the profile of purple wrath but I do got some free packets here maybe when my tub comes in ill mix some and see how that goes. Lemme know when you get yours in and if you mix it how it turns out
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I'll post how it goes if 1 servng is 3 scoops I was thinking I'll start 2 scoops pre and 2 during my work out. I will be using ghenerate as well it makes me sleepy so I like to sip on a stim during my work out to keep focused. All in all it will be 1 and 1/3 serving to start. Again w. Purple wraath during.
  8. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Get it in bud and let me know how it turns out. I'm on the fence now between hgh'up and ghenerate. I'm leaning toward ghenerate as I have felt with LG a couple times and they have such solid products I have a feeling ghenerate won't let me down , how do u like it? I mainly want it for increased REM sleep and recovery.
  9. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Look what UPS brought me....

Guess what came in the mail today........

Im pumped just looking at these
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

I got some sitting on a shelf as well, for a later date. Got some other goodies in the mail as well. I'm such a supp monkey. Again, nice log bud!!
  11. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    I got some sitting on a shelf as well, for a later date. Got some other goodies in the mail as well. I'm such a supp monkey. Again, nice log bud!!
    LOL... talk about supp monkey.. check out this thread..
    Check out my new stack to be run very soon...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Get it in bud and let me know how it turns out. I'm on the fence now between hgh'up and ghenerate. I'm leaning toward ghenerate as I have felt with LG a couple times and they have such solid products I have a feeling ghenerate won't let me down , how do u like it? I mainly want it for increased REM sleep and recovery.
    yesterday was just a bad liftin day. My shoulder hurt so I had to stop. I tore my labrum playing rugby in college. I like ghenerate because of the price over hghup. Ghenerate works very well for me as directed. Esp for sleep and recovery. I'll let you know today how my AP experience goes. Let me know if you have any ghenerate Qs. I love appnut but hghup is a little pricy for me especially with the available alternatives.
  13. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

On your shoulder injury, LG also has a joint product coming out soon that I logged for them. Real. Good stuff!! I had broke my wrist a while back and everytime I were to do highpulls my wrist would like pop and be painfull and it really held me back from progressing with weights. So during the joint run for LG the pain and pop disappeared and I was able to continuelly add weights and reach my potential!! If ur interested I can find the log link for u, im waiting for the release myself so I can go back on it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Searching for pumps with APS (sponsored)
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 318
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 05:32 PM
  2. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 10:19 PM
  3. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 10:42 PM
  4. LG is helping JudoJosh Support my joints (Sponsored)
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 10:08 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 03:52 AM