Legacykid's HGHup/Glycobol/Testopro log

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
What up all, Im starting today with my run going 8 weeks long.
Im currently on a bulk diet. I eat clean for most part, rarely snack, unless its fruit, peanut butter/peanuts, cliffbars, and yogurt.

-Workout is looking like this-
Sunday- Hams/Quads
Monday-Chest/Bis
Tuesday- Off
Wednesday- Back/Tris
Thursday- Shoulders/Traps
Friday- Abs/Calves/Forearms
Saturday-Off
Note-Ill throw abs and calves in on other days as well

Supps- HGHup/Testopro/Glycobol/Creatine/Protein/BCAAs/Omega 3s/Multi

I hope to gain size and strength along this journey. My chest and back I would like to build up. and will discuss my diet/ workouts to get feed back, so I can optimize my run for maximum results.

I took before measurements as well
_Sunday before workout_
Weight 143 in A.M.
Chest 91 1/2 cm (around nips)
Right arm 35cm (38 flexed) Left arm 35cm (37.5 flexed)
Shoulders 116cm around
Waist at bend 75.5cm
Right leg 54cm Left leg 52cm
Right calve 35cm Left calve 35cm
Right forearm 29cm Left forearm 28.5cm
Neck 38cm
Age -22
Height-5'6

Any questions or want me to log a certain way just let me know, this is my first log after all

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching.

Could you please log comments on these effects every 3-4 days (or daily, if you want), so that everyone can see how they are for you.

Effect:

Sleep - Time and Quality
Mental Alertness/Focus
Energy
Motivation
Mood/Aggression
Stress
Libido
Joints
Endurance
Strength
Quality of Training
Pump and Vascularity
Muscle Hardness/Density
Body Composition and Look
Appetite
Overall Sense of Feeling

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Def will Rosie, next few days will just be getting my body used to these products so low dosage of glycobol and HGHup. Glycobol i will be adding one more tomorrow and in a few days 1 more and by next week i should be dosing all 4.
The HGHup i will be doing 2pre-w/o 2 prebed for a few days then 2 pre w/o, 3 pre bed
Testopro will be 2 am and 2 pm

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pretty pumped to see how this goes
me too, btw-op, what's your age? just curious how this effects different age groups. i used testopro/glycol with great results, haven't used hghup yet but andrew's log looks killer. this should be one hellovagood ride.

ericpad

Awards
me too, btw-op, what's your age? just curious how this effects different age groups. i used testopro/glycol with great results, haven't used hghup yet but andrew's log looks killer. this should be one hellovagood ride.
Me three . .definitely want to check this out . .I'm running testopro and HGHup right now and considering glycobol.

Looking forward to following along.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
sub, this is gonna be EPIC!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds very good...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im just about 22
hahaha, i got you by a few years, lol. i think this might become THE stack to run, i look to see a lot of testopro/hghup stacks. nice job in picking this-should see very good results. good luck.:cheers:

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
hahaha, i got you by a few years, lol. i think this might become THE stack to run, i look to see a lot of testopro/hghup stacks. nice job in picking this-should see very good results. good luck.:cheers:
Im hoping so,going into over drive on diet and training, and I guess sleep too lol

Thanks for all the support
Glycobol im taking 1 cap (bid) and having no stomic discomfort at all so far, may bump it to 3 caps tomorrow

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im hoping so,going into over drive on diet and training, and I guess sleep too lol

Thanks for all the support
Glycobol im taking 1 cap (bid) and having no stomic discomfort at all so far, may bump it to 3 caps tomorrow
i am an old geezer, and i had no problems at all with glycobol. if i don't eat enough carbs i just don't feel well, so gycobol works out really well for me. if it were me i think i would try testopro/hghup together for 1st dose on an empty, but split them up for 2nd dose, dosing testopro around dinner time and hghup before bed. how you planning to dose it?

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
havnt decided weither to dose hghup upon waking because i workout around 12 usually..so dose 9 or 11 idk yet i take testopro like a little after breakfast and again around 10 or 11..then hghup around 1230-1 b4bed

was going to just try pre w/o , and then waking up see what i like better
thoughts?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
havnt decided weither to dose hghup upon waking because i workout around 12 usually..so dose 9 or 11 idk yet i take testopro like a little after breakfast and again around 10 or 11..then hghup around 1230-1 b4bed

thoughts?
not sure. try it different ways a find what works best. testopro is more flexible as it doesn't really make that big of a difference on empty or not, but hghup needs to be on empty. i'll see what andrew thinks.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
ya i know about the Testopro i just take it on semi empty cuz it makes me feel like it works better lol, and hghup empty, around no carbs..but I read somewhere in another thread the glycobol before a pre w/o dosage of hghup makes it nice inside

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ya i know about the Testopro i just take it on semi empty cuz it makes me feel like it works better lol, and hghup empty, around no carbs..but I read somewhere in another thread the glycobol before a pre w/o dosage of hghup makes it nice inside
yeah, i have a feeling you will have to play with timing of doses. these are great supps but very dose specific- particularly the hghup/glycobol. when you starting?

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Alright first update, last night i slept like a baby but woke up at 8am???? wide awake took hghup went to sleep for 30 more mins took my testopro up at 9am
took protein shake and off to gym, i was wide awake felt great today just took glycobol and about to eat.

I noticed yesterday that i am more hungry, this cant be placebo because im never this hungry i have been eating myself out house and home, and i hope it continues.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright first update, last night i slept like a baby but woke up at 8am???? wide awake took hghup went to sleep for 30 more mins took my testopro up at 9am
took protein shake and off to gym, i was wide awake felt great today just took glycobol and about to eat.

I noticed yesterday that i am more hungry, this cant be placebo because im never this hungry i have been eating myself out house and home, and i hope it continues.
try taking 5 hghup before bed. take 2 testopro hour before workout and 2, 6 hours later. great sleep and increased appetite should last the whole run. good luck.:cheers:

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Im only on day 3 technically 2 1/2, so im dosing only 4 hghup for now

I should have specified but i have trouble falling asleep and when i wake up, especially early, well lets just say im not a morning person, so i felt fantastic this A.M.

Another side note- did back and tris today, and on tris i figured why not go all out and i used the 100lb bar for skulls, and DBback rows i did 100s as well for a pretty good set. thats prolly placebo but w.e

And whats everyone think about this- for what Rosie suggested that i use to log the effects Im going to use 5/10 to mean my regular effect, so everyone can see if it goes up or down?
I.e energy-5/10 is normal but i have a lot of energyand dont really need stims, so if one day im like an 8/10 ill prolly wanna squat a dumpster.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

thoughts?
What time do you get up? If you train within 4 hours of getting up then I would recommend dosing as soon as you get up; this will also cover as your "preworkout" dose. And then dose pre-bed.

Im only on day 3 technically 2 1/2, so im dosing only 4 hghup for now

And whats everyone think about this- for what Rosie suggested that i use to log the effects Im going to use 5/10 to mean my regular effect, so everyone can see if it goes up or down?
I.e energy-5/10 is normal but i have a lot of energyand dont really need stims, so if one day im like an 8/10 ill prolly wanna squat a dumpster.
That's fine re dosing for a bit.

How you rate each effect is fine. So long as you have clarified as you have your reasoning.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
i wake up at 9 usually, so ill take that upon waking then 40 mins later have eggs, then pre w/o shake/w creatine a lil before gym time

before i leave gym im taking my first Glycobol dose around 12ish then i shake/creatine then pasta (I have been eating whole wheat pasta, and it doesnt taste much diff, i like it and im a picky eater)

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
day 4
full dosing everything 5 caps hghup, 4 caps Gylcobol, 4 caps Testopro

As the rest of the log goes on i will log these elements. but a 5/10 is normal, so you can see if certain days I feel a lot better or worse.

Sleep - Time and Quality 8 hours deep sleep 6/10
Mental Alertness/Focus-enhanced 6/10
Energy-lot of energy today 6/10
Motivation- today was slow 5/10
Mood/Aggression-flat mood 5/10
Stress- none 5/10
Libido-normal 5/10
Joints-normal 5/10
Endurance-up a tad 6/10
Strength-up a little maybe from placebo 6/10
Quality of Training- good 5/10
Pump and Vascularity-normal 5/10
Muscle Hardness/Density-normal 5/10
Body Composition and Look-normal 5/10
Appetite-up alot 7/10
Overall Sense of Feeling-Good 5/10

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
you had 8 hours of deep sleep?? so why the hell is that worth just a 6/10?

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
you had 8 hours of deep sleep?? so why the hell is that worth just a 6/10?
If your read above this I had that a 5/10 is normal for me, so this was above normal. it got a 6 because yes i got 8 hours but i kept waking up periodically but had no problem falling back to sleep, which is a major problem for me because once im up, im up.

Last night thought is def up to 7/10 Had a deep sleep like i was on somethin, and had 2 of the trippyest dreams ever, Very detailed, and again today i woke up at 9 had my morning dose of Hghup and went to sleep for another hour and had that second dream.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
haha thats a lot of sleep! 8 hours + an hour

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

thoughts?
Posted this on BB.com:
"Just came up with some additional dosing schedules based on the half-lives of the different compounds in HGH-Up- you can see if these work better for you....

Huperzine-A has a half-life of about 4 hours, while l-dopa has a half-life of about 90 minutes. You can use this to your advantage with your dosing schedule- for your pre-workout dosage- it can be taken up to 4 hours before the workout between meals, and you can take in an additional meal before the workout. If you time it right you may be able to get two GH surges- one before the pre-workout meal and one during. It would work something like this if you work out at 5 pm:
7 am- breakfast (meal 1)
9 am- another meal (2)
12 pm- lunch (3)
1 pm- dose HGH-Up on what is now a low-insulin state (2-4 capsules)
2:45-3:15 pm- max GH levels will occur due to L-dopa challenge (given 90 minute half-life and 20 minute disintegration time of capsules)
4 pm- eat again
5 pm- train- Huperzine-A levels, which inhibit somatostatin, will be peaking right at this time, so this will maximize GH and T levels during the workout- remember, product boosts testosterone and the number of androgen receptors as well as GH
6:30 pm- eat normal post-workout meal
9 pm- dinner
10:15 pm- take pre-bed dose of HGH-Up (2-3 capsules)
12 am- GH peak that occurs due to L-Dopa challenge
2:15 am- secondary period of increased GH that occurs due to longer half life of Huperzine A and its effects on somatostatin inhibition

This is theoretical- but the product should work quite well in this manner, and you can tailor your eating and training around this with no dietary restrictions. Just take the times given and adjust them to your schedule accordingly......."

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Ive been doing this somewhat,
9am hghup wait bout 40mins or so and eat
11 shake/creatine
1130 gym

but i thought you are possessed to be on an empty stomic when taking HGHup
that shows eatting an hour before?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been doing this somewhat,
9am hghup wait bout 40mins or so and eat
11 shake/creatine
1130 gym

but i thought you are possessed to be on an empty stomic when taking HGHup
that shows eatting an hour before?
The insulin response is blunted enough to not effect the product's effects.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Sry everyone been so busy this past week, a lot going on.
Str has gone up notable points-all good form, minimum of 5 reps- skull crushing 110lbs, preacher curl 90lbs, upright rows 110, lateral raises 40lbs
Sleep is awesome deep with crazy dreams

Sleep - Time and Quality 8 hours deep sleep 7/10-crazy dreams
Energy- 6/10
Motivation- 6/10--Hott chicks at my gym, sometimes cant focus
Stress- none 5/10- school work was on overload this past week big test. paper and these stupid journals..
Libido-normal 5/10
Joints-normal 5/10
Endurance-up a tad 6/10
Strength- 7/10 ^^read top^^
Quality of Training- good 6/10
Pump and Vascularity-normal 6/10 pump on my shoulders the other day was crazy
Appetite-been low, but past 2 days has gone back up 7/10
Overall Sense of Feeling-Good 6/10

Been having bad gas, im assuming from the Glycobol
Last Thursday i wasn't feeling good in the morning, too Testopro pre w/o by the time i got there i felt like a beast
I have this week off so I plan to go all out, and just eat all day long

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 4
full dosing everything 5 caps hghup, 4 caps Gylcobol, 4 caps Testopro

As the rest of the log goes on i will log these elements. but a 5/10 is normal, so you can see if certain days I feel a lot better or worse.

Sleep - Time and Quality 8 hours deep sleep 6/10
Energy-lot of energy today 6/10
Motivation- today was slow 5/10
Stress- none 5/10
Libido-normal 5/10
Joints-normal 5/10
Endurance-up a tad 6/10
Strength-up a little maybe from placebo 6/10
Quality of Training- good 5/10
Pump and Vascularity-normal 5/10
Appetite-up alot 7/10
Overall Sense of Feeling-Good 5/10
if the mood/energy/stamina/sense of feeling good and LIBIDO don't go up by day 10, then these supps must not be compatible, imo. the testopro and glycobol had me leaping tall buildings at a single bound by the end of 1st week. adding hghup should amplify those effects by day 10- if not something is not right in my honest opinion.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
My mood is good I've always been a happy person I'm 22 so my libido is high energy is same I don't normally need pre w.o supps Cuz I'm energetic ..for legs today going right now

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Day 14
Sleep - Time and Quality 8 hours deep sleep 7/10
Mental Alertness/Focus-enhanced 7/10
Energy- 7/10 starting to feel limitless
Motivation- 7/10 seeing the pump and lbs going up is great motivation
Mood/Aggression-5/10
Stress- none 5/10-
Libido-normal 6/10
Joints-normal 5/10
Endurance-up a tad 6/10
Strength- 7/10 Benched 225 incline today that got me hype
Quality of Training- good 6/10
Pump and Vascularity-normal 6/10
Muscle Hardness/Density-normal 6/10
Body Composition and Look-normal 6/10
Appetite- 7/10
Overall Sense of Feeling-Good 7/10

weight this morning was 146lbs

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Sry I've been so busy with everything, gym sessions have been awesome strength has been going up and up
Sleep I LOVE, i have had trouble sleeping this doesn't make me lethargic but i have been getting to bed around 12-1ish..waking up at 9 everyday. Deepest sleep I ever had, and the dream are so real, every night
Im 147lbs in the AM
I feel great pump in the gym is insane, after a back/tris workout i had people come up to be giving me complements
-Starting week 4-

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed.. looks like a good combo you got here.. interested to see what results are gotten

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
I tried taking HGHup preW/O yesterday, and i felt like i wasnt even there
im wondering if I should switch to 5 prebed Im curious to how I will react to this.
Not to gross everyone out but my stool is green and has been while taking I believe the Glycobol, although not experiencing constipation like others mentioned.
Also been breaking out, prolly due to stress and the test+

Sleep - Time and Quality deep sleep 8/10
Mental Alertness/Focus-enhanced 8/10
Energy- 8/10 starting to feel limitless
Motivation- 7/10
Mood/Aggression-6/10
Stress- none 6/10- last 2 weeks of classes alot of work STREESSSTED
Libido-normal 7/10 Kinda wanna tag every chick I see
Joints-normal 5/10
Endurance-up a tad 7/10 Feel like i can just keep going during W/O
Strength- 7/10
Quality of Training- good 7/10 really honing everything in tight
Pump and Vascularity-normal 7/10
Muscle Hardness/Density-normal 7/10
Body Composition and Look-normal 7/10
Appetite- 7/10- been off lately maybe cuz im stressed about school

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
The other night was my birthday and i went out wasnt goin to drink but ended up having a few. didnt take anything that day. had 4 drinks within an hour and didnt even feel anything, idk if this stack is causing cross tolerance or what.

Today was chest/Bis
Did 225 on bench
and 75 on cable curls

Sleep - Time and Quality deep sleep 8/10
Mental Alertness/Focus-enhanced 8/10
Energy- 8/10
Motivation- 7/10
Mood/Aggression-6/10
Stress- none 6/10- last 2 weeks of classes alot of work STREESSSTED
Libido-normal 7/10 Kinda wanna tag every chick I see
Joints-normal 5/10
Endurance-up a tad 7/10 Feel like i can just keep going during W/O
Strength- 8/10- keeps climbing slowly but surely loving it!
Quality of Training- good 8/10 really honing everything in tight
Pump and Vascularity-normal 8/10- starting it look huge love it
Muscle Hardness/Density- 7/10
Body Composition and Look- 7/10
Appetite- 7/10- been off lately maybe cuz im stressed about school

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
also I don't wanna jinx myself but F it..this morning i weighed 150, i really hope that is weight and not waste/ water

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking about adding a weight gainer for my next month to really pack on some LBS...whats everyones take on, ON Serious Mass..not to expensive and 2 scoops per serving?

# 1,250 CALORIES
# 50 g of BLENDED PROTEIN
# Over 250 g of Carbohydrates with NO ADDED SUGAR
# Enhanced with Creatine, Glutamine, and Glutamine Peptides
# 25 Vitamins and Essential Minerals

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never really needed to gain weight so can't really comment on any weight gainers I do know some tubs were just given away so there should be a couple reviews coming up if u wanna check them out

matt352

Awards
  • Established
ON is awesome...its the only gainer i ever really liked until i started making my own...you should def experiment with some recipes for homemade gainers as they are way cheaper and taste better...but ON serious mass is good otherwise

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
make your own. protein + oatmeal for carbs and natty peanut butter for fat. it will be much healthier than what any weight gainer offers. i tried some muscle juice stuff a few years back when i couldnt put on weight. for the first time in my life i started gaining fat... lol. now my body isnt so immune to weight gain cuz my metabolism has slowed down and its a bit easier to pack on mass

plus u will save a TON of money

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
i can get a 12lb bag for like 30 bucks so thats pretty cheap considering, althought i can not find anywhere how many servings are in the bag.
Im only 22 and my metabolism isnt going to slow for a while most likely, so im really considering something to make the next 4 weeks of my stack really worth it.
Thanks for advice all im going to check some things out, maybe try my own shake tomorrow

Also wondering if liquid carbs are the same as whole foods?. for example ON has 250 carbs.. OJ has about 40 grams per 12 floz.

Does it matter?