350zTT's workouts get turbocharged with LG's Anadraulic Pump (Sponsored)

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Need a pre-workout supplement that will take your workout to the next level? Behold LG's new creation.....anadraulic PUMP! AP will not only promote skin bursting PUMPS but will give you that mental edge to push through some serious barriers enabling for some intense workouts. I will be testing this product in one of the best scenarios to assess it's effectiveness in all aspects (pumps, energy, mental clarity, etc.)........a calorie deficient cutting phase!!!! Even though I am being sponsored this will be a no holds barred review and I will give my truthful opinion of this product. However, I do not think LG will let me down!

Background:

Age-24

Weight- 180lbs

BF- not sure but fairly lean

Experience- was a gymnast for 10 years and ever since I quit I have been involved in weight training! Other sports I have participated in are pole vaulting, diving, football, tae kwon do, and judo. Have yet to compete in a bodybuilding show but that is on my list of things to accomplish

Diet:
I am fairly lean right now so I am not going to be too obsessed with counting calories and the such, however, I am going to be strict on my carb intake. Will be following rob faigin’s routine outlined in his book which is basically a CKD diet! High protein, moderate fat, and low carb. I will be carb loading every third and fourth day.

Workout:
This stands to change as I like to constantly rotate my workout depending on how I feel and what my body needs. I have become very in tune with my body and found that this works best for me as it keeps my body guessing. But here is my preliminary goal.

Mon-Chest/Upper Back
Tue-Cardio/Abs
Wed-Legs/Lower Back
Thur-Off
Fri-Arms/Shoulders
Sat-Cardio/Abs
Sun-Off

Cardio will consist HIT sessions, punching/kicking the bag, jump rope, sprints, etc……again what I feel will work best for me that day.

Supplements:

L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate- 1.5 g upon waking and another around lunch
T-Force- 1 cap QID (4 times spread through the day)
AGPC- 600 mg before bed (GH release)
SNS RK-500 Extreme- 1 cap 30 min before a meal to assess tolerance
SNS TTA-500- 1 cap BID (twice daily) to assess tolerance
Green Tea caps-1 cap upon waking and lunch
Ghenerate-only at bedtime until finished with this log (this will replace AGPC forGH release at night….haven’t received this yet)
NP Banaba Extract-500mg 30 min before any carb containing meal

And of course the staples:
Protein powder
Olive Oil
Muscle-link omega stak
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Fish oil

*The only pre-workout supplement I will be using is AP to assess it’s effectiveness…..ready to get my PUMP on! Reps if any of the above supplements aren't allowed in my log then please lemme know!

Oh and this is me :) ……I was a little bit bigger and leaner than I am now but not alot

Attachments

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How tall are you, 350? I'm 182, 5'8" @ 8-9%ish but don't look nearly as dense and full as yourself.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Irish cannon, I am 5' 8" ish! Thanks for the comp! I always feel like I should be bigger and more ripped though! I see people in the gym who have been working out for a short time that are bigger and leaner than me whereas I have basically been into something since I was 6 years old! Makes me mad haha!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Irish cannon, I am 5' 8" ish! Thanks for the comp! I always feel like I should be bigger and more ripped though! I see people in the gym who have been working out for a short time that are bigger and leaner than me whereas I have basically been into something since I was 6 years old! Makes me mad haha!
I think I hold a lot of weight in my legs which is why I may not look so top heavy. :dunno: - I know what you mean, man. Some people just have this come so easy to them. It's extremely frustrating when you run into that.

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
Im in.. Lets get some pumps with this sh!t!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Irish cannon, I am the total opposite of you then....I am top heavy hahaha....well my legs are pretty small and that is mainly because....aaaarrrggg I gotta admit....don't work them alot...I know I know....that is dumb! Working on getting them in gear!

Lilsug, I am hopping to see some massive pumps.....let's get it going!!!!! Woop!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subscribed!!

//CC

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I'm in also
Haven't gotten mine yet so seeing your results is going to kill me till I do tho

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
350Ztt, So I assume you have a twin turbo Z? If so what brand turbo, etc.

I have a Z w/ Greddy TT + built motor and the whole 9. Sharif at Forged Performance did my work.

Oh yea, subd. Thinking of giving AS a shot myself.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Tyler, yep have a black 350.....I am also running the greddy kit however, I don't have a built motor or anything. Got it done down in houston, tx by mark at SGP racing, unfortunately they are no longer in business due to the economy. Mine dynoed out at basically 400whp and 400 torque. How much is yours pushing? What color? I have quite a bit of audio put into the car as well so it is quite a bit heavier than it was.

Regarding AP, follow for some future updates.....today will be my first day to try it so excited to see what it can do.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Mine is Black as well. On Sharif's dyno dynamics I posted 600rwhp but I'm not done yet :)

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
That is sweet man! Have you run it at the track yet to see how it does?

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Not yet. I need some dr's cause there's no way I'm running street tires w/ 600+ rwhp. My motor is good for much more power but right now I'm running a single walbro so that's my bottleneck. I'm also running meth.

Damn, now I wanna go drive it. It's not my dd so it's been forever since it's been out.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Haha sounds like me! It's not my dd either! Usually stays covered up in the garage! Think there is a little over 3 thousand miles on her! Drive a beater to school & around! Car sounds sweet tho bro! Should post up some pics!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brother, Tell me you took a few scoops today!, Im dying here to here how the effects where:)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a feeling he's currently crushing PR's. :D

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
:arms:Update Numero Uno:arms:

Alright guys, I just got home from my first workout with AP....popped my 2 caps of Cran extract.....sippin on my post workout shake consisting of 25g iso + 1 tbsp olive oil + 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream....you ask how'd it go??? :)

Quick breakdown of the day and a little background before we get into the review. First off, the only real carbs I have had today came from a whole grapefruit I had at breakfast. The rest of the day consisted of good fats, lots of protein, some almonds/walnuts, and cottage cheese.I have had quite a bit of coffee today because I still haven't received any of my cutting supps yet. I had class today from 830-415 so needless to say I should be drained BUT!!!!!!!!!!

Past NO/Focus/Pre-workout experience: I have tried a ton of pre-wrokout supps. My top 3 would be 1) Man Clout (great for energy and endurance) 2) Superpump 250 (Best for pump and energy boost) and 3) Millenium Rag Ultra (rate it prob just a tad better than SP250 but not pump wise)....So AP definately has some competition

I started off with 1 serving of AP today (2.5 scoops) 30 min preworkout to assess tolerance/effectiveness: Now we get into the good stuff

Taste: Mmmm I don't really care what it tastes like as long as I can get it down. The flavor is suppose to be citrus. Which it does taste citrusy (if that is a workd). To me it tasted more like vitamin C and maybe a little lemony....thought it was pretty good though

Mixability: Mixed about like every other Pre WO supp! Kind of had to keep shaking it so the contents wouldn't settle at the bottom

Focus: This is where this product shined for me. I have never used a pre-workout product that gave me such clean energy and razor sharp focus. I had this animal mentallity going in and was pumped and ready to tackle some heavy weight....never really experienced such get up and go....now this could be placebo right now but I am not thinking it could be because I stayed like this through my entire workout

Energy: Again, I have never had such clean energy thoughout my workout. Now, I dunno if there are any energy enhancers in here or not....so could be placebo or the caffeine I have had throughout the day but I LOVED it! SP250 and Rag Ultra give me so much energy that I am too anxious and jittery and like my heart is gonna explode. But for me AP gave me just enough that I was rarring to go and stayed that way throught the workout.....I am addicted to this aspect

Sweat: I did notice that I did sweat alot more throughout my workout on this product. Again, dunno of there are any energy enhancers so could have been the caffeine I have had but I actually liked it

Heart rate: Was up a little more than usually....where I really noticed this was during cardio

Vasculatrity: This didn't give me crazy vascularity....but I don't think many products can.....I feel it is more about the % body fat your are at. Nevertheless, it did see some increase because I noticed some veins poppin in my shoulders (which I usually don't see).

Pump: I was kind of disappointed in this part of the product! I was but I wasn't if that makes any sense. Lemme explain. I never really experienced a mind blowing pump during my workout.....more of just a tightening of my muscles. The product that gives me the most pump is SP250, which AP (sorry to say) didn't beat. But what was odd was that I felt the most pumped after my workout and as I am typing right now WHICH SP250 doesn't do for me. SP250 pumps me up during workout but by the time I get home much of that has gone down so it does beat SP250 in that aspect.

Strength: I was actually very impressed with my strength. I have never experienced the strength gains from a NO/Focus product like this. Dunno if it is the product or just having a good day

I will say that I think it helped me speed through my workout and decrease my rest times drastically. Usually this workout takes me roughly 45 min, but I finished it, seriously in about 35-40 min at most.....AND I even added a few exercies!!!!!!!!

I experienced no sides whatsoever!

Breakdown of my workout: Chest/Upper Back

*I superset Chest and Back, So I only rest after completion of my back exercise*

Barbell Bench Press (275 x 8/ 295 x 6...holy ish this is up from last week! only
got 275 x 6)
T-Bar row ( 4 plates x 13/ 5 plates x 8.....weight up too)
Incline Dumbell Bench (100 x 8/ 100 x 8)
Pull-up (11/8)
Inclined Dumbell Fly (70 x 9/ 75 x 7)
Incline Dumbell Row...both arms same time (70 x 9/75 x 8)
Dumbell Pullover (80 x 17/ 90 x 12)
Cross Cable (60 x 12...hold contraction) + close grip push up (15)

I never usually do cardio after workout but for some reason was still ready to go so I did a HIT on the STAIR STEPPER...what was I thinking...only 10 min but I was dripping sweat after....also, it was funny, because my quads and calfs were so pumped after just this cardio workout haha!

So there you have it. So far I really like this product and would put it in my top 3 Pre WO supps! But I will need further assessment before I make my final decision! As well I will hold off til the end before rating the product! So stay tuned! Next workout I am gonna bump the servings up to 2 and see what happens. LG I think we have a winner on our hands. I think I mentioned everything but if I think of something else I will add it to this list!

Stay Tuned guys!!!!!!!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Irish cannon, you were right! I did bust some PRs today! Amazing! Never expereinced strength gains from an NO/Focus product! Actually I still have some good mental clarity and energy going right now! Which is tremendous because I gotta start studying for a test wed! So...uh hum.....how can I get some more of this haha :)! I have a feeling that I am gonna need a whole tub full before it's all said and done! :)...I would be willing to test out a whole tub if you guys are needing that haha! Keep these products coming guys! LG has made me a believer so far! Don't fail me!!!!!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Gotta add something else! I just read cpo's first impression...which was great by the way....and actually me and him rated the product about the same....but he noticed that it made him go to the bathroom. It is funny because I went 3 times before the gym but just thought it was because in increase in water intake throughout the day....coincidence...dunno....only time will tell!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell of first update for a first log...This is A+:thumbsup:

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
Gotta add something else! I just read cpo's first impression...which was great by the way....and actually me and him rated the product about the same....but he noticed that it made him go to the bathroom. It is funny because I went 3 times before the gym but just thought it was because in increase in water intake throughout the day....coincidence...dunno....only time will tell!
Good post! You've got some good weight your pushing around on your split.

I noticed the same thing after reading your post. Product rating is about the same. The peeing thing for me is different. I usually don't have to go as bad as I did.

We will see! Great job!

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
nice logging 350! My log'll be up by tomorrow and first dose on wednesday. Hoping to see some of the same results that you did (and its only your first dose!!!!!!!)

May be too early to tell, but looks like another solid one from LG.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great first post! Looks like it's doing it's job. I have a feeling the pumps will increase with time. I notice things like this sometimes have to build up in your system a little.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Irish cannon, I agree with the products having to build up! Was very impressed with the other benefits I received though! Does anyone know when this product will be released! Have a feeling I am gonna run out before being able to buy it! Still waiting on my ghenerate to show up so I can start on that! Looking forward to running that as well! Looking for some deep cuts and deep sleep from it!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
haha I am procrastinating to Lilsuga! Have a molecular bio test wed! boooo

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
haha I am procrastinating to Lilsuga! Have a molecular bio test wed! boooo
lol, that is too weird. Im in cellular and molecular biology myself! sucks A$$ dont it?

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Dude, tell me about it! Im not liking molecular at all but man that is torture taking cellular too! I already got my orgo I/II, genetics, and biochem (worst class ever) outa the way! On the home stretch....thank God! haha! what about you?

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
Got my organic chems I & II down, and squeaked by in biochem (agreed that it is THE worst). Taking genetics in the spring. This semester is kickin my A$$, can't wait to be able to chill for a bit in the spring lol

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
haha no doubt! Good luck to ya man! It is a tough road but eventually we will get to that light at the end of the tunnel! haha

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
haha no doubt! Good luck to ya man! It is a tough road but eventually we will get to that light at the end of the tunnel! haha
cant wait till that day comes!!! good luck to you too brotha!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very detailed and informative update! Awesome! Keep up the good work man :thumbsup:

//CC

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Quick note today guys! I can tell that I stepped up my intensity last night because I am very sore today! Kind of draggin today! Had to work early this morning and having to study for a test tomorrow. Only doing cardio and abs today so only going to take one serving today...hopefully it'll give me that boost again today because I need it! Will post up my thoughts later tonight after my session! Tomorrow will be a major test because I am sure I will be up late tonight studying and will really be dragging tomorrow...oh yea....and it is leg/lower back day...I HATE doing legs! Stay tuned!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys! About to head to the gym for some cardio/abs! We will se how much focus/energy I get going for this session! I mixed 1 serving (2.5 scoops) in less water this time and it actually had a better taste today! Not so vitamin c'y! Tasted more like a watered down citrus mountain dew haha!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
:notworthy:Update Day 2:notworthy:

This is going to be a short and sweet review (you will get an in-depth one tomorrow...sorry) as I only did abs and cardio today.

Took 1 serving (2.5 scoop) 30 min pre-workout--

Workout time was around 45 min today:

Abs:

*3 sets per tri-set*

Tri-set #1--

Hanging Leg raises

Hanging Windshield Wipers

Kneeling Rope Crunch

Tri-set #2--

Hanging Knee Ups

Incline Side Raise

Ab Wheel roll-outs

Tri-Set #3

V-up

Stick twist

Machine Crunch

15 min HIT Stair Stepper

15 min my circuit training variation (sled push, jump rope, sprints, etc)

Focus:
I didn't feel quite as focused today as I was yesterday, nor did I have that alpha mentallity to get things going...probably because I had a long day, tired, and was only going to do cardio

Endurance:
I was supprised that I could tell my endurance was bumped up a notch from usually....nothing too significant, but a subtle increase indeed

Sweat:
This is what I noticed was the most prominent today...within 5 min I was already pouring sweat......kind of makes me feel like I am working harder than I am...haha

Pumps:
Can't really rate today....didn't feel very pumped...but again, wasn't doing any weights

Vascularity:
Nothing major....perhaps a small increase in vascularity....would get the same results by ingesting carbs pre-workout

Energy:
I experienced that clean energy again with no crash whatsoever, except that it wasn't as pronounced as yesterday....this could be due to a variety of different factors from today

Overall:
Still too soon to give this product and honest and fair assessment. Today was just an eh day! Nothing to great! Only significant thing I noticed today was an increase in my sweat and the time it took to start sweating other than that.....nothing too great! Tomorrow is leg/lower back day and I am ready to tackle the weight! Going to bump up to 2 servings tomorrow (5 scoops)! We will see what happens! Tomorrow is really going to be the true test because I will be up late tonight studying for a test so I will be running on E tomorrow, as well as, I hate doing legs but like lower back so lets see what she can do

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
A side-note guys: dunno if two days on this product could do this or if it is a combination of dieting, etc. But I have noticed that I am waking up more vascular it seems! I can definately tell in my biceps/forearm area!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A side-note guys: dunno if two days on this product could do this or if it is a combination of dieting, etc. But I have noticed that I am waking up more vascular it seems! I can definately tell in my biceps/forearm area!
Or its one dam long lasting pump!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
:arms:Update Numero tres::arms:

Alright, sorry guys for not getting this review up last night....I totally passed out after my workout. Had only about 3 or 4 hours of sleep the night before because I had my test yesterday! I didn't even finish my post workout shake! So needless to say I was draggin yesterday afternoon! Here is how it went down!

Workout:

Legs and lower back

*Yesterday was a weird day! Kind of sporadic! I did a few things I haven't done for a while and some stuff I wanted to try*

:Barbell Step ups x Standing Calf Raise x Stiff leg deads:

:Leg Press x Calf raises on leg press machine x Dumbbell Swings:

:Leg Extension x Lying leg curl:

:Lunges x Standing Leg Curl:

:High Pulls:

:Romanian Deads:

Trying to add some more big compounds movements for mass as well as I think they will help me lose weight better! Try to keep rest periods down to 30 sec-1min to keep HR up to burn off those calories. AP is definately helping keep my intensity up!

I only took one serving again because I wasn't sure how great of a workout I would have due to being exhausted

Focus:
I am really liking this aspect of the supplement the best! Even though being mentally drained.....30 min after consumption....I was ready to get to the gym! It still wasn't as pronounced as my first dose but it still helped out greatly....looking forward to trying 2 servings to see what happens

Sweat:
This is the other aspect that never seems to fail! About 5 min in I was already starting to get a good sweat going! I don't mind this as it is actually mental for me because it makes me feel like I am hitting it hard...as well...I think this comes from the fact that this product enables me to keep my rest periods at a min and get to my next set.....I think I would be too anxious if I was waiting 2-3 min between sets

Pump:
I am still kind of let down by this aspect! I was expecting HUGE increases in my pump! I still just notice more of a tightening but I will say it lasts longer than most "other" pump products out there! I will still feel tight and hour or so after workouts

Mixability/Taste:
Obviously nothing has changed here! Actually look forward to that taste now :)

Vascularity:
With prolonged use this product I feel is starting to increase my vascualarity. This is definately pronounced the most in my arms and shoulders. I only see the veins in my shoulders when I am hitting them or chest. But when I wake up in the morning my arms are staying rather veiny! I quite like it alot

Energy:
I didn't "feel" to energized but I got through my workout in about an hour! I had more pep in my step than I figured so I think this definately helped out!

Side effects:
Ok guys.....this might be TMI but I notice that my unit shrivels after taking this....which leads me to think that it could have yohimbine in it....that is the only product I have taken that has made me do that which is weird because it is actually suppose to increase blood flow I thought...dunno if something else I am taking is making do that...a coincidence....just seems to do it right after I take it though...that and I am still having to go to the bathroom once or twice before workouts

Overall:
I am enjoying the ride so far and am looking forward to trying out 2-3 servings worth! I really think it will be killer. Still not going to rate or recommend the product until I further assess it!

Keep on the lookout!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im curious to what 3 servings will produce...:D, great updates Dustin..looking really good man.:thumbsup:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yohimbene gives me insane shrinkage. Haha. Most stims do it to me regardless of what it is, but Y is the worst.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
:wiggle:Update Number 4::eek:uttahere:

Alright guys....no post last night because I had to go outa town! Here was a breakdown of thursdays arm workout.....I took friday off because I was just worn out and have been very very sore lately...which I am usually not too bad! I can tell this product has kicked up my intensity because of the soreness I have had!

Biceps/Triceps:

*Supersetted*

Barbell Curl (115 x 8/7/7)
Decline Skullcrusher (135 x 10/ 155 x 6/ 135 x 8)

Preacher Curl (85 x 10/10/8)
Hanging Dips with belt (4plates x 8/ 3p x 10/9)

Barbell Drops (45lb bar x 10/10/10)
Hammer Curl (65 x 5/ 50 x 8/8)
Reverse V-bar pushdown on lat pull machine (100 x 9/9/8)

Bent over single cable kickbacks (50 x 8/8/8)

Alright guys I had totally opposite results than usual with this product yesterday! It seemed my endurance dropped of some from the normal but I was fairly strong and I finally got that good pump going along with some great vascularity! My arms work looking swoll as ish....I also could see some striations and viens popping majorly in both my shoulders and arms! It was GREAT!

Focus:
It was ehh yesterday.....it definately wasn't normally like it is! I was tired from the past few days and didn't that drive to wanna be at the gym! Nevertheless I felt really good at the gym.

Endurance:
I definately had a decrease in my endureance. This probably is due to not having a whole lotta carbs with lack of sleep I have been getting....no worries though because my GHENERATE came in yesterday...wahoo!!!!

Sweat:
This was down yesterday but probably due to the fact I wasn't burning through my workout as usual. Rest periods were definately increased. I did notice I was sucking wind alot more yesterday than usual! Probably some allergies as well.

Drive:
This was also eh! I didn't really wanna be at the gym! Was tired and just wanted to go home and relax from this week! Was a long day at work and I got to rearrange our iv stock room so had been lifting boxes full of iv fluids all day!

Pumps:
Alright guys! I was finally impressed with my pump today! My arms were swole as ish! I just kept looking at them in the mirror...haha! I wish they could stay like that forever! I got a good pump going on!

Vascularity:
I definately noticed increase vascularity today! Not only were the veins in my arms popping but even my shoulders! I love it! Makes me feel like I am leaner than I am!

Overall:
I was a little disappointed with my focus/drive/endurance today but that was made up for by the huge increase in vascularity and pump I got! Now if I could get it all to come together at once! I am really enjoying this product quite well! Not wanting my log to come to an end!

Today's thoughts:
It is game day for us SOONER fans today BUT gonna go to the gym and get a quick shoulder workout it! Gonna try 2 servings of the AP today finally! I think I am ready for it! I think I messed up saying I received my GHENERATE yesterday because I have taken it two nights in a row now...after AP will be dosing it before my workouts too....but have noticed a pretty decent increase in my sleeping patterns! I feel like I am getting some good sleep and have been having some dreams the past two nights which I normally don't. The only drawback is that I have been waking up rather groggy and just don't wanna get outa bed! I hoping to get some decrease in BF and cuts from this product! I think at the price it is for a whole 2 month supply is ridiculous....in a GREAT way! You can't find prices like that anymore! Am holding off on taking the I-GH-1 because I am still reluctant to take L-dopa products! It worries me! I think as soon as I get done with my T-force I am going to buy some Anadraulic State! I am really enjoying LGs products quite well and have debated doing some methyl-1D but dunno if I am ready for that yet! Hopefully I will get my review up today for my workout but my dad's bday is tomorrow so have a lot of errands to get done before I go to the game tonight so if not it will be up there tomorrow morning! Stay tuned for updates!!!!!!!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed.. lookin good.. cant wait to start my run!!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
:wiggle::wiggle:Update Number 5::wiggle::wiggle:

Alright guys....this has been the best workout to date! Sat I did Shoulders/Traps.

I took a total of 4 scoops which is almost 2 servings (5 scoops= 2 servings) about 20 min pre-workout!

Everything came together very nicely....pumps, energy, focus, intensity, stamina, the whole nine yards!!!!1

Sweat:
Of course I had some major sweats going on today! This came on strong after about the first 5 min! It was great...well to me it was but to some it might not be! :)

Energy:
I had some excellent energy flow going! Again this was good clean energy! No jitters! No Crash! Just ready to go! However, two things I will say! First, I think I like dosing AP 20 min preworkout! It kickes in fairly quickly! 2nd, I was moving quick through some heavy compound movements fairly easily, but a little over half way throuhg my workout I ran outa gas! I didn't crash, but was wearing out!

Focus:
I was like a killer bee with precision and focus today! I was raring to go! I just wore out a little too quickly BUT I was hitting some pretty heavy weights!

Endurance:
My endurance was ok today! I think my energy and focus enabled me to push through the pain but half-way through the workout I was drained and my strenght dropped off! I was worn out! And my rest periods increased

Pump:
I have to say my shoulders were looking rather round, plump, ripped, and PUMPED baby!!!!! It was great!

Vascularity:
This was definately up today and has been lately! Every morning I wake up and am rather veiny esp in my forearms and arms! Loving this guys!

Heart Rate:
This was definately up today! But I was hitting heavy compound movements at a fast pace with very little rest in between (30sec-1min) so that'll do it to ya also.

Sides:
None really to note!

Overall:
I definately enjoyed this increased dosage I used today! I can definately tell this product has helped me really push it in the gym because I have been alot sorer than usual. It is taking me awhile to get outa bed from the soreness sometimes haha! As well, I am enjoying my GHENERATE so far! I think these plus maybe some anadraulic state would be a killer stack! I wanna recommend this product but will wait for my final review but I think I will have no prob rec'ing it :)! Liking this product alot guys....gonna run out too fast I think haha but am enjoying the ride!

As you can see I am enjoying all of LG's products so far! Gonna hit the full two servings tomorrow before I hit chest and back! Looking forward to it!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Woops forgot to mention my workout!

Db squat + push press 70s for all three sets
Supersetted with high pulls 115lbs for all 3

Db Swings (65 x 10/9 70 x 8)
supersetted with bent over rear delt (40 x 8/ 45 x 8/8)

Lat Raises (40 x 8/8/7)

Tri-set:
Barbell Front Raise
Single behind the back Low cable lat raises
Standing rear delt cable

Box shrugs then walk (dunno the distance) then more box shrugs then rest