Geek + RagNOrok ULTRA by Millennium Sport!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
First off thanks to CTDeuce and MST for giving me this oppertunity!!:cheers:

*Increase training intensity
* Maximize strength and power
* Increase endurance
* Increase training capacity
* Increase focus
* Increase vascularity and pump
* Decrease muscle fatigue
* Enhance aerobic recovery
* Bolster nitric oxide
* Increase ATP levels
* Maximize intramuscular carnosin

Some info about myself...

Required Information for application entry:
• Sex - M or F :m
• Height :5'11'
• Weight :180-187 different every day
• Body type :unsure
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :Started lifting around 16, had no clue what I was doing. Got serious at 18-19, got into good dieting routine around late 19 early 20. Been gaining ever since
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off

Inc BB Bench 3x4-6
BB Row 3x4-6

Flat BB Bench 2x6
TBar Row 2x6

Weighted Dips 2x6
Rack Chins 2x6
---------
Squats 3x4-6

Front Squats 3x6
SLDL 3x6

Leg Press 2x6
Glute Ham Raise 2x6
----------
Inc. DB Bench 3x6-8
DB Rows 3x6-8

15 Deg Inc DB Bench 2x8
Weighted Pullups 2x8

Dec DB Bench 2x8
Seated Row 2x8
----------
DB Squats 3x10-12

BB or DB Walking Lunge 3x10-12
BB Good Mornings 3x10-12

Sissy Squats 2x10-12
Weighted Hyperextensions 2x10-12
---------
DB Military Press 3x6-8
Behind Back DB Uprights 3x6-8

DB Upright Rows 2x8
DB Laterals 2x8

Drag Curl 3x6-8
Close Grip BB Bench dec 3x6-8

Hammer Curl 2x8
Overhead Triceps Ext 2x8

1Arm Cable Curl 2x8
Weighted Dips 2x8

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : after workout, ellipitical low intenisty heart rate under 120 for 30mins
• Current Sport Played :none
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :All The Whey- Whey Protein, ON Casein Protein, Multivitamin, Xtend, VPX NO Shotgun obviously will be dropped if I am chosen.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :none
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :no
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :this is 100%

MEAL #1
5 whole eggs and another 4 egg whites

MEAL #2
SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 tablespoon of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar)

MEAL #3
"Lean Protein Meal": 8oz chicken with 1/2-cup cashew nuts (almonds, or walnuts)

MEAL #4
SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 tablespoons of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar added)

MEAL #5
"Fatty Protein Meal": 8oz Salmon, Swordfish, or RED MEAT with a green salad with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil and vinegar

MEAL #6
SHAKE: 50g Whey with 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter or 4 whole

• Current Daily Water Intake :1g - 1.5g

Just getting over TEH SWINE FLU so Ill start this log as soon as I get my Rag, looks promising to say the least.

Ill be reviewing this product based on what it claims and how well it stack sup against previous pre workouts Ive used (vpx no shotgun, cl white flood, axis labs smash, scivation vasocharge, etc).

Ill throw some pics up within a week or so as well, gotta wait for gf to take a pic of my back I find it impossible for myself to take a quality back pic solo lol!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
reversed for pics

Edit: removed my face lol

:cheers:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
after pics :cheers:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Fantastic! Subbed and ready to rock!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
What's that smell? :)

I should add that this is my 100th subscription!

PARTY HARD!!!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
in for the run

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Just got the Rag, came with a bunch of MST samples!

Tomorrrow starts the log, which works out good because today is my off day. What we got lined up for Tues. is the DB chest/back workout, stay tuned guys :)

Ill get pics up tomorrow as well or weds

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
you lucky dog you I wanted to try this as well :(

I better get a hold of Bnat

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Nov 10

First day!!!

Inc DB BP
90x6
90x6
90x3 tard almost bumped me

SS

1H DB Row
110x8
120x4 lost grip
120x6

15 deg Inc DB BP
90x7
95x5

SS

Pullups
Bw+65x6
Bw+65x5

Dec DB BP
105x6
105x5

SS

Seated Row
225x6
225x6

THE RAG EFFECT Well I worked all day at my gym, (desk job) so I was kinda sleepy. Def noticed a boost in energy, and a good pump in my chest felt good! Smells like a real good fruit punch, very mild flavor, which is nice. mixed perfectly in 3-4 shakes/swirls

On the other hand... I got a little bit of farts after taking it (took about 30mins empty stomach pre w/o) Im a ***** when it comes to stomach irratation so maybe it was a fluke idk.

Ill be updating if the effects build up/tolerance/stomach etc, not to shabby with first impression. Energy was surprising from it, kinda like BAM!! and I like that! :cheers:

THE LIFT Lift was poor to awful, at best. Effin stuffed nose, spillt my Xtend all over, clowns trying to talk to me, needless to say Im short tempered as it is and today was no exception. Rage was prolly 15/10, very effin mad. Its what I get for listening to 3 6 mafia lol, I stray from heavy metal and get pwned!

I thought my shoulder was bugging me so I dropped wieght in DB rows by 10lbs, last week I repped 120x8x3 NP, oh well what do ya do :dunno: ? Right leg is beat up from resting them damn dbs on it and boosting it to my shoulders, legs w/ db tomorrow :)

Edit: oh yeah recovering form TEH SWINE FLU, Im like 3 days healed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, gp. that's a biitch man, f'ing swine flu. anyways that is one hell of a good start, looks a little soft in lower back other than that you have made a ton of progress. can't believe the transformation-well done, my friend. :cheers: btw-that diet looks clean as a turkey the day after thanksgiving.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
glad to see day 1 went well in the pump and energy department :)

Interested to see where your flatulence goes from here, haha. Remind me not to get near you at the squat rack :twak:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
damn, gp. that's a biitch man, f'ing swine flu. anyways that is one hell of a good start, looks a little soft in lower back other than that you have made a ton of progress. can't believe the transformation-well done, my friend. :cheers: btw-that diet looks clean as a turkey the day after thanksgiving.
Ya my hands are so effin sweaty now, its unreal!! I sound like Ive smoked for 90 years, voice is really raspy too lol.

Thanks for the compliments man, means a lot! Ill have to get back to an actual body building routine this summer, just trying to increase some strength.

Diet is ultra clean, I cheat hard tho on my off meal :cheers:
Those pullups are awesome man. Nice work.
Thanks Bob, coulda got 1-2 more but the squat rack was all tapped, like 3 inches of tape. Plus my sweaty hands on that didnt make a good combo. Oh well :p

glad to see day 1 went well in the pump and energy department :)

Interested to see where your flatulence goes from here, haha. Remind me not to get near you at the squat rack :twak:
Ya def noticeable energy and pump! Looking forward to tomororw/rest of workout w/ this.

Lol Im a pus$y, and a pretty nice guy. No need to fear me lol

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Today is Legs w/ DB work but I picked up a shift for some girl. I work at a little gym chain and the gym Ill be working at today only has DBs that go to 85 or 90 WEAK!!

Anyways Ill be DB squatting today and gonna sub them for DL's which I havent done in about a 6months+, I always do SLDLs.

Right Quad is effing sore too, I think from putting DBs and kicking them up yesterday. Kinda limped around the house and woke up at 4:30 applied bengay and took so IBprofin. Leg is stiff as a board so we shall see what tonight brings.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i want to know how the energy compares with the old formula?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i want to know how the energy compares with the old formula?
as of day 1 Ill rank them both.

old 5/10 new 7-8/10 immedatiely noticeable IME

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
as of day 1 Ill rank them both.

old 5/10 new 7-8/10 immedatiely noticeable IME
wow- got to admit i am surprised. rag rok'd for energy imo. only thing close was shotgun.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Nov 11

DB SQ (sub DL)
225x12
225x12
225x12

lunges (forward and reverse)
50x6
50x6
50x6

Good Mornings
175x10 PR
175x8 PR
175x8 PR

Sissy SQs
bwx12
bwx12

Hyper Extensions (sub ham curls)
106x12
106x12

Calf Raise
80x12
80x12
80x12

THE RAG EFFECT Wicked pump today, in my hamstring! Ive never had a hamstring pump, gotta say it felt good! Very very noticeable. Energy was rocking again, from groggy to in the zone in about 15mins. Ive noticed this stuff kicks in pretty fast. No bloat/farts/stomach discomfort!! Liking it so far!

THE LIFT Well I had to work at another gym today, some of the equpiment there isnt up to par or even like my other gym so I had to make some alternations. I wanted to DB SQ w/ 105/110 but DB's only go up to 90 or something.

Anyways, some kids were smirking at me, prolly cuz Im an "outsider" or maybe cuz my effin iPod is pink LOL (its my moms, mine broke) idk either way it made me mad. Def killed it today!

PR's on GMs! 175 is really heavy IME. If I would of did 1 more I woulda fell. Good endurance and energy all day tho! Looking forward to arms tomorrow. Stay tuned tomorrow night, I work and the internet filter blocks out AM/various forms so update will be around 10ish :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DB SQ (sub DL)
225x12
225x12
225x12

lunges (forward and reverse)
50x6
50x6
50x6

Good Mornings
175x10 PR
175x8 PR
175x8 PR

Sissy SQs
bwx12
bwx12

Hyper Extensions (sub ham curls)
106x12
106x12

Calf Raise
80x12
80x12
80x12

THE RAG EFFECT Wicked pump today, in my hamstring! Ive never had a hamstring pump, gotta say it felt good! Very very noticeable. Energy was rocking again, from groggy to in the zone in about 15mins. Ive noticed this stuff kicks in pretty fast. No bloat/farts/stomach discomfort!! Liking it so far!

THE LIFT Well I had to work at another gym today, some of the equpiment there isnt up to par or even like my other gym so I had to make some alternations. I wanted to DB SQ w/ 105/110 but DB's only go up to 90 or something.

Anyways, some kids were smirking at me, prolly cuz Im an "outsider" or maybe cuz my effin iPod is pink LOL (its my moms, mine broke) idk either way it made me mad. Def killed it today!

PR's on GMs! 175 is really heavy IME. If I would of did 1 more I woulda fell. Good endurance and energy all day tho! Looking forward to arms tomorrow. Stay tuned tomorrow night, I work and the internet filter blocks out AM/various forms so update will be around 10ish :)
remember it's who laughs last that counts, lol.:cheers: the energy looks good, and i like the creatine mag.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
rok'ed as in ragnaROK.
Oh man I feel dumb... sad thing is Id be confused even if we had this conversation face to face. im not the brightest lol.

Ya the energy is good from this, its kind of a crazy energy but ya feel good, not that cracked out no xplode feeling. No crash, good supp thus far, hopefully I dont develope a tolerance to it:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh man I feel dumb... sad thing is Id be confused even if we had this conversation face to face. im not the brightest lol.

Ya the energy is good from this, its kind of a crazy energy but ya feel good, not that cracked out no xplode feeling. No crash, good supp thus far, hopefully I dont develope a tolerance to it:cheers:
the old rok was good right up to last scoop, i see no reason for this to be different. what about ba tingles, didn't they up the amount of ba?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
the old rok was good right up to last scoop, i see no reason for this to be different. what about ba tingles, didn't they up the amount of ba?
I dont really get ba tingles, regardless of how much ba I take. I mean ive had them like 2-3x, but its like a smoker of 20years getting a buzz.

ba's enducance is nice tho, i love that!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dont really get ba tingles, regardless of how much ba I take. I mean ive had them like 2-3x, but its like a smoker of 20years getting a buzz.

ba's enducance is nice tho, i love that!
shiit, i love the feeling of ba tingles. when they go away i am pissed, lol. this new rok seems good, glad you got the chance to try it.:cheers:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
shiit, i love the feeling of ba tingles. when they go away i am pissed, lol. this new rok seems good, glad you got the chance to try it.:cheers:
Lol I hate them, feels all goofy like your whole body is asleep.

ya def liking it so far!

Thanks for putting a good word in for me T :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol I hate them, feels all goofy like your whole body is asleep.

ya def liking it so far!

Thanks for putting a good word in for me T :D
not me, it makes me feel wide awake. lets me know it's working. nah, kid you did that on your own.:eek:uttahere:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
not me, it makes me feel wide awake. lets me know it's working. nah, kid you did that on your own.:eek:uttahere:
Lol I was talking about the tingly feeling if your hand is asleep :p

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
AHHHHHH SHHHHIIIIIIIIZZZZZLLLEEE hahah I LOVE THE BA TINGLES OH YA@!!! hahah if your read most of my log it brings me back to the dayz of well an unhealthier lifestyle. . . hahah its that rush. . .embrace it. . be one with it. . . AHHHH hahha i'm in. . . hope i'm not to late but i'm pretty caught up to speed. . . GEEK. . .KILL'm :cheers:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
AHHHHHH SHHHHIIIIIIIIZZZZZLLLEEE hahah I LOVE THE BA TINGLES OH YA@!!! hahah if your read most of my log it brings me back to the dayz of well an unhealthier lifestyle. . . hahah its that rush. . .embrace it. . be one with it. . . AHHHH hahha i'm in. . . hope i'm not to late but i'm pretty caught up to speed. . . GEEK. . .KILL'm :cheers:
Thanks for joining up bro!!

We just got started 2 days in, arms/delts today!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
great workout buddy...glad to see the effects taking hold already ;)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
great workout buddy...glad to see the effects taking hold already ;)
Thanks man, ya its a very potent in terms of energy. Hamstring pump was a cool feeling, never hard one before either lol.

all updates this week will be at night, gotta work at the gym and than update when I get home 9-10ish cuz those damn internet filters:cheers:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, ya its a very potent in terms of energy. Hamstring pump was a cool feeling, never hard one before either lol.

all updates this week will be at night, gotta work at the gym and than update when I get home 9-10ish cuz those damn internet filters:cheers:
my first time using, I got a pump in my forearms doing kettlebell exercises. I thought it was wild, hahaha

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
my first time using, I got a pump in my forearms doing kettlebell exercises. I thought it was wild, hahaha
Lol nice :) I got arms/delts tonight excited for it!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established

MUSCLE PUMPS! BETTA DEN SEX. . .ITS LIKE I'M CUMING. . .I'M CUMING IN DA MORNING WHEN I'M WORKING OUT. . .I'M CUMING IN THE EVENING WHEN I'M WORKING OUT. . .I'M CUMING B4 A SHOW. .. ITS LIKE IM CUMING ALL DA TIME. . . ARNOLD IN PUMPING IRON hahaha :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MUSCLE PUMPS! BETTA DEN SEX. . .ITS LIKE I'M CUMING. . .I'M CUMING IN DA MORNING WHEN I'M WORKING OUT. . .I'M CUMING IN THE EVENING WHEN I'M WORKING OUT. . .I'M CUMING B4 A SHOW. .. ITS LIKE IM CUMING ALL DA TIME. . . ARNOLD IN PUMPING IRON hahaha :cheers:
arnold is da man, i remember when conan first came out!!! put rambo to shame, lol.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Arnold quotes are the best, my fav is
everyone pitties the weak, jealous has to be earned!

arnold is da man, i remember when conan first came out!!! put rambo to shame, lol.
lol eff rambo!
good log so far man
thanks bro!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Nov 12

Should Press
80x8
80x7
80x7

SS

Behind Back Upright Row
155x8
155x6
155x6

DB Upright Row
70x5
70x4 To heavy lol

SS

DB Side Raise
30x8
30x8

Drag Curls
85x6
85x6
85x6

SS

Dec CGBP
235x5+1 horrible spotter
235x4 horrible spotter
230x5 horrible spotter left

Hammer Curls
45x7
45x7

SS

Dips
75x7
75x7

Cable Curl 1 H
100x8
100x8 cable machine is a bit off so prolly 50-60lbs in actuality

SS

DB Ext
85x8
85x8

THE RAG EFFECT Def noticeable energy again. Wicked pump off this, like wow!! This is the best pump Ive gotten from a pre w/o drink thus far!! Thats saying a lot as well. No stomach discomfort but I was "gassy" for a little while. Some big farts here and there lol! Solid product thus far!!:cheers:

THE LIFT Killed it today, except with dec CGBP, spotter was effin AWFUL. I told him dont help unless I literally say "help" well I guess that meant keep your hands 1inch from the bar every rep. No it wasnt a good spot, the kid was like 18. Speaking of young kids, this jailbait girl kept trying to get me to look at her in the worst way I lold!

My arm workout is pretty hefty, but then remember I only hit arms once a week. My program isnt a focused on arms/delts, mainly chest/back/legs. Off day tomorrow as well as my cheat meal. Gonna hit it hard Sat. w/ bb work forst chest/back!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Sold work out my man!!! Hitting it hard!!! love the energy and WOOO YOUR IN THE ZONE BABY!!! :cheers:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, I was totally zoned in :D

Yeah Rag is a potent stim, thats for sure!! Loving the get up and go tho, very nice!!

My knee is kinda effd up, like it doesnt lock forwards? So if I take a step forwards it goes forward like a normal knee, and then goes backwards kinda hyper extends? hopefully I walk this bs off :p

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ya man what i would do is hope in the hot tub and losen up all around it and massage all the muscles around it. . . I'm no doctor but that always seems to help me when stuff like that happanes. . . if u don't have a hot tub take a bath and make sure that wata very warm!!! thats all i got brutha!! How's up north?? weather still is holdin out down here haha