KJ is ROCKIN' the F#*% out with RagNOrok Ultra by Millenium Sports! (sponsored)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks to MST for this opportunity! Very excited for this one. I had to start over with the correct title so some links might be broken to this log but anyway here is some info about me:

Height: 6’
Weight: 215
BF%- 12-13 (calipers)
Body Type: Meso-Endo

Lifting history: Been training with dedication and intensity for the last 6 years but have lifted for more than 11 years.

Diet: Currently cutting taking in about 3300 cals with 50/30/20 Macros. Most carbs coming from whole wheat bread and pasta, except postworkout which is WMS and some Gatorade. Currently on more of a re-composition than an actual cut.

Current Water Intake: 1.25-1.75 gallons per day.

Lifting Schedule: M-F 5 separate groups. (chest, back, legs, shoulders, arms) My style is a mix of traditional sets and super setting.

Cardio: Alternate between 25 min. slow steady and 20 min. HIIT 3 times a week separate from weight training.

Athletics: Flag football Games: Tuesdays and Thursday nights. Practice Monday and Friday.

Goals: Continue to lean out while still putting on lean mass. My days of all out bulking are done.

Current supplements: Jack3d (Will stop obviously), WMS, WPI, Animal Pack, Glutamine, Fish Oils, Glucosamine, Valerian Root, and Creatine Mono (will drop if needed).

So I will definitely start this guy as soon as I receive the product. I work out @ 5am so the stim factor will be a huge deal for me. I can't wait for this. The original is one of my favorite supplements period.......if this is even better....WOW!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah sorry about that. I jumped the gun on the title and then was given some direction as to what MST was looking for. Got it right this time though......... Thanks for joining in.....again!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
in for the run

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
do u know how were supposed to dose it? should we stay at one?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Haven't gotten any guidance on dosage or anything else.....just that we are to follow whatever dosage they ask us.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you get bonus points for pics of you snorting a giant line of Rok (extra credit for strippers in the background).

:D

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think you get bonus points for pics of you snorting a giant line of Rok (extra credit for strippers in the background).

:D
I think that can be arranged.......hmmmmmm.....

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
well herro dere, I be follwing. Gl bud :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
subbed in!!

there should be dosing specifics in the package you receive, but if there is not, I will address it when you're ready to begin :)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I cannot wait to get my hands on this.....hoping it gets here in time to start the new week. It would be ideal for me to start on a Monday but honestly I am so damn excited to try this I could care less.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Still no package for me....of course mine would come last.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha you replied last ;)

I'd be shocked if it didn't arrive tomorrow.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright........definitely expecting the Rag to come in the mail today. Working out a bit later in the day and REALLY hope I can get my first workout in on this stuff! FIngers crossed........

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Alright........definitely expecting the Rag to come in the mail today. Working out a bit later in the day and REALLY hope I can get my first workout in on this stuff! FIngers crossed........
Lol damn mail :p

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
its simply because the other shipping info got to me a day or two before yours bud.

When I PM'ed you to get your info, I had already been waiting over 24 hours, haha. You'll have it very soon....no worries!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its simply because the other shipping info got to me a day or two before yours bud.

When I PM'ed you to get your info, I had already been waiting over 24 hours, haha. You'll have it very soon....no worries!
IT'S HERE! WOOOHOOOOO!

I'll report back after my chest workout today! Thanks for all the samples as well!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It STARTS!

That's a current pic from today. Please critique..... BF%..? ...my calipers had me at 13-14%

Weight this morning: 216

FIRST WORKOUT ON THE RAG!

One word: Driven!

Energy was not mind blowing but very smooth and very consistent with no crash at all. Reminds me of White flood in the sense that I am very focused and have plenty of energy but no jitters and no headache. I left the gym with energy which is a good thing. Been about 2.5 hours since I took it and have not crashed at all.

PUMP was good. I am sure the cummulative usage will result in better pumps than today but I did have a pretty good one going in my chest and arms.

Endurance: Its a little early to comment on this aspect but I am sure that this will also increase with usage.

Taste: ehhh.....OK. Not bad not great but easily drinkable and not overpowering.

Packaging is pretty sweet! Very eye catching.

I throw some quick numbers out for the workout so you know where I stand:

BB Bench

225 x 12
315 x 8
275 x 10
225 x 10

BB Close Grip

135 x 20

BB Incline

205 x 8
205 x 8
185 x 10
135 x 12

Cable Flys

30 x 12
30 x 10
30 x 10
30 x 9

Dips

BW + 25 x 12
BW x 12
BW x 10

That was all she wrote for today. Can't wait till my next workout. Got arms on the menu next!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Repping 315, nice man :)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Took today off as I had a lot of running around to do. Will be back at it tomorrow to hit up Bi's and Tri's. I might take a serving of Rag today just to continue with the cumulative effects....

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Took a dose even though its an off day......love the Stim effect of this stuff.......so smooth and functional......BADASS!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great workout...

Hit up arms today and had a pretty amazing workout and the pump was definitely full on this time around. Endurance was up a bit as well.

Super Set:
Cable Concentrations and One-Arm Cable Push-downs:
30x12
32.5x12
35X12

Rope Pushdowns

135x12
150x12
165x12

Seated DB Curls

40x12
40x12
40x8 30x4

Cable Decline Curls

30x12
30x11
30x9
30x6

Dips

BW x 20
BW x 15
BW x12

No huge numbers today but it was a solid workout and had a great pump going. Felt great the whole time. I am really enjoying the stim complex. So smooth and no crash. Couldn't ask for more. I really hated working out and then crashing right before I had to go to work. One other note is that the fact you only need one scoop to get everything that you need from this. A true 40 servings per container f0or a change......rather than an advertisement for 40 and needing 3 scoops to get the usable amounts of ingredients. Kudos on that fact!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Ya im liking the 40 servings, 1 serving is a scoop. Cost efficent!

whats decline curls or w/e? decline bench doing curls?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ya im liking the 40 servings, 1 serving is a scoop. Cost efficent!

whats decline curls or w/e? decline bench doing curls?
Standing cables but you walk WAY forward so the curl starts way back as if you were doin curls laying on an incline.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
glad to see you're truly enjoying everything so far!!

Thats one thing you don't have to worry about with MST man...when we say you get 40 servings...thats what you get :cheers:

Glad to hear people noting that fact!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established

That's a current pic from today. Please critique..... BF%..? ...my calipers had me at 13-14%

Weight this morning: 216

FIRST WORKOUT ON THE RAG!

One word: Driven!

Energy was not mind blowing but very smooth and very consistent with no crash at all. Reminds me of White flood in the sense that I am very focused and have plenty of energy but no jitters and no headache. I left the gym with energy which is a good thing. Been about 2.5 hours since I took it and have not crashed at all.

PUMP was good. I am sure the cummulative usage will result in better pumps than today but I did have a pretty good one going in my chest and arms.

Endurance: Its a little early to comment on this aspect but I am sure that this will also increase with usage.

Taste: ehhh.....OK. Not bad not great but easily drinkable and not overpowering.

Packaging is pretty sweet! Very eye catching.

I throw some quick numbers out for the workout so you know where I stand:

BB Bench

225 x 12
315 x 8
275 x 10
225 x 10

BB Close Grip

135 x 20

BB Incline

205 x 8
205 x 8
185 x 10
135 x 12

Cable Flys

30 x 12
30 x 10
30 x 10
30 x 9

Dips

BW + 25 x 12
BW x 12
BW x 10

That was all she wrote for today. Can't wait till my next workout. Got arms on the menu next!
killer work out there man. . . hahah i didn't even see those numbers!! wow and you had a nice arm workout!!! MST is coming through with another great product hahah woooo hoooo!!! :cheers:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Schedule is messed up but.....

Had a great workout today......really starting to notice the endurance above and beyond all else. Had to restart my rotation due to scheduling conflicts so I hit up chest again today. Numbers were about the same but I actually pushed a few extra reps here and there. Not going to post the numbers today as they weren't anything extraordinary. Will post my numbers for back tomorrow. So far so good guys! I've been using less water to mix and it really improved the flavor.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
killer work out there man. . . hahah i didn't even see those numbers!! wow and you had a nice arm workout!!! MST is coming through with another great product hahah woooo hoooo!!! :cheers:
Appreciate it man......lovin this stuff!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Had a great workout today......really starting to notice the endurance above and beyond all else. Had to restart my rotation due to scheduling conflicts so I hit up chest again today. Numbers were about the same but I actually pushed a few extra reps here and there. Not going to post the numbers today as they weren't anything extraordinary. Will post my numbers for back tomorrow. So far so good guys! I've been using less water to mix and it really improved the flavor.
Ya this stuff is rocking!! Very solid product IMO!!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice log bro. Interesting product. Sub'd.
Good to have you along. At the risk of sounding ridiculous I think that this new RagNOrok Ultra will be my staple preworkout without a doubt. So far its delivered on all fronts for what others have been lacking and has not fallen short on any other area. Good **** man.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Good to have you along. At the risk of sounding ridiculous I think that this new RagNOrok Ultra will be my staple preworkout without a doubt. So far its delivered on all fronts for what others have been lacking and has not fallen short on any other area. Good **** man.
This is what I like to hear! Glad to see you're enjoying so much. That means we have something in common ;)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Back day was badass.....

Kicked off back day yesterday with bent-over BB rows and killed it from there. Real sore today but we all know that is a good thing. Pumps are still good even though I can really only feel it in my lats when I do back.....well at least a hard pump. Here are some numbers:

BB BO Rows:

135x12
155x12
165x12
165x9

Lat Pulls:

165x15
185x12x4

Seated rows:

210 x 10
225 x 9
210 x 9
195 x 11

T-bar rows:

110 x 12
120 x 10
120 x 7
110 x 8

Jumping chins

total of 22

Did not hit deads this week. Sort of went in without a plan and it back fired but I still got a hell of a workout in. Endurance was noticeably up and like I said I had a nasty pump in my lats. Got shoulders tommorrow.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Has anybody taken time to critique my start pic? I have cut down from 235 to that current pic. I was also looking for a BF% guess....like I said my calipers have me @ 13-14%.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Shoulders.....

Had a GREAT workout and pushed some pretty decent weight. Did not feel %100 as I think my flu shot may have F-ed me up a bit. Still had a great workout and held a definite improved pump. Numbers were pretty good.

One note that keeps amazing me about this new formula is the mix ability. WAY above average on this aspect......mixes quick and has almost nothing left in the bottom. Nice change from some other powders that you have to shake before every swig.

BB OH Press:

135 x 15
185 x 12
205 x 12
185 x 11

Lateral DB raise SS with DB Pitcher pours

30 x 10 x 4 25 x 10 x 4

Close Grip Upright Rows

90 x 10 x 4

Felt good overall. The pump was almost painful towards the end of the super sets. Good ****. No pain in my shoulders other than that which is a good sign. That LG Ultimate Joint Repair I tested got rid of that lingering shoulder pain and it has not come back. Still closeley watching my elbows and wrists how ever. But so far so good. Have a big occasion to go to in Myrtle Beach tonight so I am off until Monday. Talk to you then.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
205 is an impressive OH....good job bud!
Thank you kind sir.

So I am back home and feeling good. Today's dose seemed to kick a little less. I wonder if I am developing a bit of tolerance for the stim complex. No bigee, still felt good but no quite as amped as usual. Hit the gym hard this morning and have a football game tonight. Be interesting to see how my endurance plays in that situation. Had the last week or so off of games due to a bye week. Ill report more on all of that later on.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just a flag football deal. Nothing big. Its over very soon. Wish I was still playing in college. Those days are long over for me though.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
oh thats still cool man. Football is the greatest game on earth and always great to be around it in any way. Its the only game that makes you see yourself fail and deal with it everyday.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Two days to log and lots to talk about.....

Like I said I ran through some arms yesterday.....same workout that I posted before. Not much in the way of weight increases but the endurance is definitely evident in every workout. My body weight has remain stable with slight variances from day to day that are normal.

Although I have been doing it I have no reported on cardio. I have been slacking on the HIIT stuff and have just been burning through some low intensity crap but I AM doing it none the less.

Flag football games are coming to an end as we did not make the play off. I have also not reported on this much but I have meant to. I have used the RagNOrok pregame twice and LOVE the energy it gives. Very usable for sports indeed.

My schedule gets pretty hectic and work has now BLOCKED AMinds so I cannot update at work. Considering I work 10 hour days, train for over an hour in prior to and jam in cardio and FF, I apologize if these updates are sometimes short and bland. I will do my best to remedy that. I for sure want to give my best log and review for MST as they were kind enough to give us free product.

I went and busted out some chest today. Not the best workout, I think I might be suffering from my Flu shot a little bit. Felt kind of weak today but I also skipped my preworkout meal..... I know I know..... Going to hit legs and back tommorrow.....see you then...

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
T-Day and shoulders.....

Got up early to hit the gym while it was open. Glad I did otherwise I'd feel real guilty right now with the amount of food I just ate. Hit shoulders:

OH BB Press: Had a little R shoulder pain..went a little lighter than normal.

135 x 15
185 x 12
185 x 10
185 x 7

Lateral DB raises

35 x 10 x 4

Super set with

Front Pitcher pours

30 x 10 x 4

Plate chops

45 x 20 x 2
45 x 12

Down dirty and quick i had a SICK shoulder pump today! Felt great. Got home and started cooking. Deep fried a 13 pounder.....delicious. If youve never had deep fried turkey your missing out. Getting up early tommorrow to get my lift on some more......hope everyone had a great day!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The day after .........

Went in early today to hit chest REAL hard. Felt great. Weights were good and endurance was GREAT. I was vascular as hell. I have definitely noticed in increase slowly since I start the RAG. Freaky forearm veins and some veins I have never even seen before. Here's the numbers:

BB Incline Bench:

135 x 12
225 x 12
245 x 10
255 x 8
225 x 8

Cable X-overs
35 x 12
37.5 x 10 x 2
35 x 10

Pec Deck

185 x 12
190 x 10
185 x 10
185 x 10

Dips

BW x 10 x 4

I felt amazing when I was done. Pump was sick....the last couple of workout my pump has been sick. Got some cardio to do tomorrow. Ill report back then.......Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was fun and fattening. I know I already had a a healthy serving of left over turkey.....

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Best workout on the RAG yet.....that sounds bad

So i kicked some light cardio this morning and followed it up with some BRUTAL arms. I haven't had a pump quite this crazy so far. I literally looked 20 lbs heavier when I was done. I know this because I WAS 20 lbs heavier a few months ago. Anyway....everything felt great. Well, everything except my right elbow. Still fighting an ache in it. Here are the numbers>

Superset: Cable Concentration
30x12
32.5x12
35x10
32.5x8

and Cable One-arm reverse Pushdowns:
30x10
32.5x10x3

Rope Pushdowns:

150x10x4

Super Set EZ-Bar curls
80x10x4

and

Nose Breakers
80x10x4

Dips:

BW+20 x 12 x 2

Having trouble reaching my back and shoulders as I write this. Still pretty pumped and its been 2 hours.....BTW..

Weight is up 2 lbs.....nothing crazy but noticeable for me.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am waiting on LG to release the write up on the Joint Repair I tested for them. I would really like to run that long term to see if it could heal these elbow issue. I think the are inflammation based pains. My tendinitis in my wrist and my shoulder pain disappeared on that stuff. I think the Cissus, given more time to work than 3 weeks, would have kicked in and gotten rid of all my pain. Still no write up or release date....DAMN!