Tomahawk's HGHup sponsored log

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so somehow I was selected out of the blue to log this so here it goes.

HGHup♂ is an orally viable composition that:

Increases the output of growth hormone and local IGF-1 levels
Increases the duration/viability of growth hormone pulse mass
Increases androgen receptor structure, function, and number
Increases mean serum GH levels
Increases testosterone levels
Increases muscular strength and contractility

My log will include details about:
Sleep - Time and Quality
Mental Alertness/Focus
Energy
Motivation
Mood/Aggression
Stress
Libido
Joints
Endurance
Strength
Quality of Training
Pump and Vascularity
Muscle Hardness/Density
Body Composition and Look
Appetite
Overall Sense of Feeling

My dosing schedule will be as follows:
Dose 1 will be either preworkout or early in the AM away from meals containing carbs which wont be too hard with my meal set up. This dose will be 2 pills.
Dose 2 will be be before bed on an empty as possible stomach.

My workout schedule will be a little different:
Mon off
Tues chest
Wed shoulders/back
Thurs legs
Fri arms
Sat off
Sun off
Mon DC upper
Tues off
Wed DC lower plus bis and forearms
Thurs off
Friday DC upper
Sat off
Sun DC lower plus bis and forearms
This schedule works out pretty perfect for my life right now. It is great when things fall into place like that. The off days will be LOW carb and the workout days will have carbs around my workouts. Will be doing plenty of cardio as a wrestling coach and will most likely do extra on my off days.

I am hoping for some drastic changes so be prepared for an interesting ride :cheers:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review

Wanted to go ahead and add my final review.

I personally really liked it. Id give it a 8.5-9. It really helped with my sleep which had been a big issue for me. I was getting good deep sleep and even having a few dreams. Libido has increased to say the least. Cant complain about that at all. Did feel like I was a little more in tune with my body during my workouts when I took it preworkout. I noticed increased endurance I didnt think I had and some strength gains.

The only thing that held me back was the holidays. They kinda set me back especially with the increased appetite.

I can't wait to run the 2 bottles I purchased later on the road. I recommend anyone who is thinking about trying this give it a try u wont be disappointed.

Thanks again AppNut for the opportunity.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In and watching. If you have any questions fire away :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In and watching. If you have any questions fire away :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Glad to hear. Been looking forward to this and will def send anyway questions I have yalls way.

Sorry it took so long to get this started but I had another log I had to finish up and I wanted to keep them separate to show people the full benefits of each individual product. Didn't want to short change either company when they gave me such great opportunities.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear. Been looking forward to this and will def send anyway questions I have yalls way.

Sorry it took so long to get this started but I had another log I had to finish up and I wanted to keep them separate to show people the full benefits of each individual product. Didn't want to short change either company when they gave me such great opportunities.
That's fine (we have a few loggers in that situation); definitely wait until all else is done before starting something new if you're starting something new and were on something new before.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well tonight was my last dose of Recycle. I plan on starting HGHup on Halloween lol. I wish I was lifting but will def be looking forward to sleep and I do believe we get an extra hour tomorrow.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I wasn't expecting to workout today but since it rained couldnt cut grass so will do that tomorrow. Today was DC upperbody.

Day 1

Sleep - Time and Quality N/A, so glad to get an extra hour tonight
Mental Alertness/Focus 7/10, might have just been placebo but I felt in tune with my muscles. It was the 1st workout with these particular lifts in a while and I had a really good idea of what weight to use which is great with DC.
Energy 7/10 didnt get tired or anything during my lifting although I did seem to crash a few hours later and took a nap on my couch
Motivation 8/10 went for 4 deadlifting 495 PR at that weight when the previous 3 were rough to say the least
Mood/Aggression 8/10
Stress not sure how I should number this so 10 will be good. 9/10 pretty care free
Libido 6/10 nothing too special. Spent most of the day home and no females in the gym today.
Joints 7/10 they feel a little sore hours after training but didnt bother me during
Endurance 9/10 somehow on some of my 3rd sets I was almost matching my 2nd set
Strength 8/10 must say setting a PR is nice
Quality of Training 8/10
Pump and Vascularity 6/10
Muscle Hardness/Density 7/10
Body Composition and Look 6/10
Appetite for me appetite is a bad thing so 4/10
Overall Sense of Feeling 7/10

So I must say today was a good day. Ready to see how HGHup affect my sleep.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was an off day so it was a boring day to say the least. Was supposed to tire flip but got dark before we started. Might get to flip tomorrow after wrestling practice. Can't wait to make their afternoons suck.

Day 2

Sleep - Time and Quality 8/10 only got about 6 hours but I was out cold and had quality sleep. Even afterwaking early I was able to fall back asleep quick.
Mental Alertness/Focus 7/10
Energy 7/10
Motivation 7/10
Mood/Aggression 7/10
Stress 5/10
Libido 7/10
Joints n/a
Endurance n/a
Strength n/a
Quality of Training n/a
Pump and Vascularity 6/10
Muscle Hardness/Density n/a
Body Composition and Look 6/10
Appetite 8/10 havent been partly hungry today

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed brotha!

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
subbed for this do you think you can include what day number you are on in your updates it would be a little easier to follow for me at least ;p

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Will be watching for your thoughts on this product Tomahawk :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

Sleep - Time and Quality a few naps last night so a total of 6 hours 7/10 felt refreshed
Mental Alertness/Focus 6/10
Energy 6/10
Motivation 5/10 after wrestling planned on flipping the tire but gave up on that then the idea was to go do cardio might pass on that as well.
Mood/Aggression 9/10 was itching to wrestle
Stress 7/10 considering I was trying to coach some idiots I kept my cool. Def have a few lost causes.
Libido 8/10
Joints 4/10 they r def feeling sore today. Knee is feeling it from shooting.
Endurance 7/10 did plenty of jump squats ok
Strength n/a
Quality of Training n/a
Pump and Vascularity n/a
Body Composition and Look 7/10
Appetite 7/10
Overall Sense of Feeling 8/10

So practice today was a big let down for me. Kind of ruined my day to be honest. Just showed moves and corrected form. Was really wanting to be able to decide what they did for conditioning and maybe even get some live wrestling in.

Ready to get back in the weight room tomorrow. Will have plenty of time to sleep tonight. Will get to lift before practice so no chance of it bumming me out tomorrow.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4

Sleep - Time and Quality 8/10 7 hours of sleep and I was out. I woke up on my own without my alarm and felt great
Mental Alertness/Focus 8/10
Energy 10/10 worked out then led a successful practice
Motivation 10/10
Mood/Aggression 9/10 Got a lil pissed when I lost my squat rack because some guy wanted to rant after I asked him how much he deadlifted.
Stress 7/10 nothing too major
Libido 9/10 ya it was def in full affect. Every female seemed to appear hotter today. I wont even go into detail about that anymore.
Joints 8/10 the usual bother some joints feel fine
Endurance 7/10 didnt do anything with real endurance except run some at practice but cut it short due to wearing the wrong shoes mostly.
Strength 8/10 felt good on everything wish I would have gotten to do my squat widowmaker though
Quality of Training 6/10 only because of no squats or else would have easily been an 8
Pump and Vascularity 6/10 Idk what it was but didnt have a pump from training today but recovery between sets was unreal.
Muscle Hardness/Density 7/10 feeling pretty solid
Body Composition and Look 8/10 feel like I am looking leaner
Appetite 6/10 it has been down pretty much except for some cocoa almond snacking mmm

The sleep and recovery on this are amazing. I am glad I ordered a bottle to make this an 8 weeker.
Overall Sense of Feeling

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
like the new log fomat.. keep up the good work :biggthumpup:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5
Sleep - Time and Quality 6/10 not too sure how long I was asleep. Kind of dozed in and out of sleep. It was def not the same great sleep I had been getting. But I got a nap in later to make up for it.
Mental Alertness/Focus 8/10 picked up things quick and was able to use them with less repetitions.
Energy 8/10 felt good. Wasnt too tired at the gym like I was afraid I would be.
Motivation 8/10 Knocked out more reps than I was expecting on some.
Mood/Aggression 7/10 I was pissed off but that was more to do with the fitness center I go to decided to get rid of what little good equipment it had and replace it with crap today.
Stress 8/10 Thinking I might have to switch to a gym yet still stayed pretty calm.
Libido 9/10 Another day of head turning a lot more than usual and increased mood because of it. Give me extra confidence in myself.
Joints 6/10 Idk what is up with them but they r kind of bothering me post training.
Endurance 7/10 had enough in me to wrestle the best wrestlers we have but have much improvement to be made to help push them.
Strength 8/10 Def think I used more weight than normal.
Quality of Training 8/10 The whole equipment thing bugged me. Went from 2 squat racks to 1 in a BIG facility.
Pump and Vascularity 8/10 I think it got my chest looking big after only 1 rest pause lift.
Muscle Hardness/Density 8/10
Body Composition and Look 8/10 still improving.
Appetite 3/10 Feeling way too hungry
Overall Sense of Feeling 8/10 A strong libido and strength makes 1 smile

I am tempted to lift again tomorrow but I am not too sure I should. I still need to do arms and shoulders on 1 day. Then legs on another day before Sunday.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6

Sleep - Time and Quality Got about 5 hours of sleep but that is all I needed. I kept laying back for more because it felt so good.
Energy 8/10
Motivation 7/10 nothing too special but I got it done
Mood/Aggression 7/10 was almost too happy to get pissed off
Stress 9/10 dealt with things as they came up and didnt let them get to me
Libido 11/10 its going to get my ass in trouble lol
Joints 9/10
Endurance 9/10 had times where my 3rd set was almost as good as my 2nd doing DC lol
Strength 9/10
Quality of Training 9/10
Pump and Vascularity 8/10
Muscle Hardness/Density 8/10 filled out nicely
Body Composition and Look 8/10
Appetite 8/10 not too hungry
Overall Sense of Feeling 11/10

Another quality day in the gym. Short and sweet DC workout. Will take 2 days off here soon. The sleep is helping but I need to really rest from the weights for some nice recovery.
My eyes be roaming around A LOT.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Sleep - Time and Quality Got about 5 hours of sleep but that is all I needed. I kept laying back for more because it felt so good.
Energy 8/10
Joints 9/10
Endurance 9/10 had times where my 3rd set was almost as good as my 2nd doing DC lol
Strength 9/10
Quality of Training 9/10

Another quality day in the gym. Short and sweet DC workout. Will take 2 days off here soon. The sleep is helping but I need to really rest from the weights for some nice recovery.
You are getting similar results as I, great log bro.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Energy 8/10
Joints 9/10
Strength 9/10
Quality of Training 9/10

Awesome looks great.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this awesome sleep kind of backfired on me today. Missed a workout with a super sexy blonde. DAMN IT!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was his name;)
Lol HER name is Kylie.
I ended up going to the gym and being an hour and a half late. She was still there lol.
She hadn't lifted this week so she was doing full body. Ended up doing 3 sets of flat DB presses, 3 sets of lat pull downs, a little bit of abs, then 15 mins of the stair stepper with her. She is so sexy so she makes cardio better. Even managed to finally hang out with her outside of the gym possibly this weekend. Asked her out to the movies :cheers:

Later on will go back to the gym and do some more cardio with 1 of the wrestlers since we don't have practice today.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Note to self: U dont like fish ESPECIALLY when u cook it DUMBASS.

Will give an update later today. It will def be a good 1.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7

Sleep - Time and Quality 8 hours and out like a light
Energy 7/10 kind of crashed at 9pm and took a nap on the couch
Motivation n/a
Mood/Aggression 9/10 haha
Stress 7/10
Libido 10/10
Joints 9/10
Endurance 8/10
Strength n/a
Quality of Training 8/10
Muscle Hardness/Density 10/10 muscles are feeling rock hard
Body Composition and Look 9/10
Appetite 6/10 when I ate well
Overall Sense of Feeling 10/10

Felt great all day. Just had a confidence about me. Anxious to see if this can get even better.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
ok so would you say your libido is a 10/10 from using this product or do you usually have a high libido ?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok so would you say your libido is a 10/10 from using this product or do you usually have a high libido ?
Id say my libido is average at best. Id say HGHup has def upped my libido. I am getting the randoms more plus most things female fairly decent looking get the nod lol. Might be somewhat of a placebo effect since I am only a week in but time will be the real teller.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8
Sleep - Time and Quality 4 hours 4/10 for the amount of sleep I got I feel pretty good
Mental Alertness/Focus 8/10 got it done when it matter
Energy 8/10 surprising
Motivation 7/10
Mood/Aggression 8/10
Stress 8/10
Libido 8/10
Joints 9/10 little bit of shoulder popping but knees felt great during squats
Endurance 9/10
Strength 10/10 hit 405 for 5 reps which is a nice little PR. To be honest it felt pretty light. I think I could have gone for another rep or 2 lol. My widowmaker with 225 on squats was a breeze too. Not huffing and puffing like usual. I have to up the weight.
Quality of Training 10/10
Pump and Vascularity 9/10
Muscle Hardness/Density 10/10 recently noticed how much harder my muscles feel
Appetite 7/10 nothing too bad
Overall Sense of Feeling 8/10 cant be mad setting PRs.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For 11/8/09 Day 9

Sleep - Time and Quality 8/10
Energy 9/10
Motivation 8/10
Mood/Aggression 9/10
Stress 6/10
Libido 7/10
Joints 7/10 weird feeling in my left knee but it might have been due to something else
Endurance m/a
Strength n/a
Quality of Training n/a
Muscle Hardness/Density 9/10
Appetite 6/10

Yesterday was just an overall not great day. Could have been a lot worse but wasn't a good one that is for sure. Hoping today goes better.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10

Sleep - Time and Quality 8/10 woke up from a freaky dream that made me wonder if it was real or not. Felt good and refreshed other than weird dream.
Energy 7/10
Motivation 8/10
Mood/Aggression 10/10 wrestled a few times at practice because I HAD to cause some pain. The chin can be used to cause a lot of pain.
Stress 8/10
Libido 10/10
Joints 8/10 just a weird feeling about them but hip is all better
Endurance 8/10 didnt feel too bad after wrestling around a little. Def need to work on my endurance though.
Strength n/a cant really gauge my strength just wrestling against them.
Quality of Training n/a
Pump and Vascularity 7/10
Body Composition and Look 10/10 some big improvements.
Appetite 6/10 wasnt too hungry but def ate well enough
Overall Sense of Feeling 9/10 need to put this to good use.

Back at the weights tomorrow. Been itching to lift. Will be doing chest and I have a feeling I am going to make it a long workout. Might lift alone even though brought up lifting together with Kylie. Last notable chest workout we had together she wore a tank top and a good bit of tat tats were showing so I was distracted to say the least. Now with increase libido I might poke her in the head if I spot her on bench :banana: :naughty:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11

Sleep - Time and Quality 7 hours of sleep 9/10 felt good waking up. Makes me not want to get out of bed because it feels so good.
Energy 8/10
Motivation 8/10
Mood/Aggression 8/10 wreslted a little too agressive
Stress 9/10
Libido 8/10
Joints 9/10
Endurance 9/10 ran 3 miles in the rain
Strength 7/10 thought it was worse but then looked at my workout log and realized it was on par which was demoralizing in it self. Did muscle up our 215 when he had me in a front headlock and was choking the life out of me. Picked him straight up and slammed him. Then pinned him after a restart.
Quality of Training 8/10
Pump and Vascularity 7/10
Appetite 7/10

Will fill in the rest as the day goes on.

Will not be working out with Kylie today. Hitting the weights solo today. Then wrestling practice.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be lifting in a GYM today so it is going to be a good 1!

Step 1: put high schoolers through hell and back

Step 2: lift heavy ass weight in a GYM

Step 3: eat a lot of protein and relax

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will be lifting in a GYM today so it is going to be a good 1!

Step 1: put high schoolers through hell and back

Step 2: lift heavy ass weight in a GYM

Step 3: eat a lot of protein and relax
Y r u tormenting highschoolers??..LOL

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Y r u tormenting highschoolers??..LOL
I coach wrestling at my old high school. I coach the noobs. Yesterday when I was teaching some 8th graders and other 1st day wrestlers the others were standing around talking. Today if that happens that will be doing jumpsquats, SLOW push ups, sprawling drills, wall sits, etc. I cant wait till I can just blow the whistle and have them wrestle live. I LOVE making minor adjustments not starting from utter scratch.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12

Sleep - Time and Quality Sleep last night sucked but got some quality naps in during the day to make up for it 8/10
Energy 6/10
Motivation 8/10
Mood/Aggression 8/10
Stress 9/10
Libido 9/10
Joints 8/10
Endurance 8/10
Strength 8/10
Quality of Training 8/10
Appetite 7/10

Wasnt too bad of a day as far as training goes. Ready to hit legs up tomorrow.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13
Sleep - Time and Quality 8/10 ready for more
Energy 7/10
Motivation 7/10
Mood/Aggression 7/10
Stress 9/10 considering some things
Libido 9/10
Joints 8/10
Endurance n/a
Strength n/a
Quality of Training n/a
Appetite 7/10

Ready for the gym tomorrow.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14

Sleep - Time and Quality 8/10
Energy 4/10
Motivation 5/10
Mood/Aggression 7/10
Stress 8/10
Libido 10/10
Joints 8/10
Endurance n/a
Strength n/a
Quality of Training n/a
Appetite not good
Overall Sense of Feeling 5/10 feel like I might be getting sick or something.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15 just felt horrible. Thought I was getting sick didnt even report...sorry.

Day 16 much better
Sleep - Time and Quality 9/10 slept so much
Energy 6/10 enjoyed sleep too much
Motivation 7/10
Mood/Aggression 6/10
Stress 7/10
Libido 10/10
Joints 8/10
Endurance 8/10
Strength 7/10
Quality of Training 7/10
Pump and Vascularity7/10
Appetite 8/10 wasn too bad
Overall Sense of Feeling 6/10 just a bad day at the end

gich

Awards
great detailed log mate, looking forward to trying hghup

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17

Sleep - Time and Quality 5/10 just couldnt sleep
Energy 5/10
Motivation 5/10
Mood/Aggression 8/10
Stress 8/10
Libido 10/10
Joints 8/10
Endurance 8/10
Strength 8/10
Quality of Training 8/10
Pump and Vascularity7/10
Appetite 8/10

Was a good day just needed more sleep which messed with other things but practice was good. Need to re up my gym membership though. Running 3 miles tomorrow night.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
17 days in.. how has your overall experience with this been like? What are the biggest effects you have noticed so far?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
17 days in.. how has your overall experience with this been like? What are the biggest effects you have noticed so far?
I have liked it. Glad I picked up some of my own bottles.

Id say libido is going wild. Sleep is much improved. Some good recomp effects with a little added strength bonus. I think it has helped with endurance bc I am less tired running and wrestling.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18

Sleep - Time and Quality 9/10 felt great loved the sleep I got
Mental Alertness/Focus 8/10 sharper than the past few days
Energy 8/10 no dragging today much better
Motivation 7/10
Mood/Aggression 10/10 will discuss at the end
Stress 8/10 good considering some things going on
Libido 10/10 wondering eyes and the works
Joints 9/10 shoulders felt good little weird feeling in elbow on a tricep exercise I dont usually incorporate
Endurance 7/10
Strength 8/10
Quality of Training 8/10 shoulders felt good after some rest
Pump and Vascularity 8/10 saw some nice lines
Appetite 8/10 didnt have bad cravings

So at practice today almost killed a few of our wrestlers. I will def chalk this up as increased aggression since I am usually pretty level headed. I try and be patient with them even when they dont deserve it. It wouldnt have been good. Almost felt like telling the head coach I am done.

Finally was back in the gym it felt like it was forever. Will def have to call the gym owner and set up an appointment because I cant wait till December. I need the weights.

Glad to have some new people join the log welcome aboard.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19

Sleep - Time and Quality 7/10 had a hard time falling sleep at night but got in some good sleep
Mental Alertness/Focus 9/10 felt sharp
Energy 8/10
Motivation 8/10 forced myself to run 2 miles by myself after getting cancelled on(not normal)
Mood/Aggression 9/10 real good mood
Stress 9/10 had a stressful situation come to a head today and did pretty well in the clutch. Glad that part of it is over with.
Libido 10/10 Def the most noticable thing. Almost annoying how high it is but like I said ALMOST lol. I do feel like I am more at ease when libido is up and have a sense of confidence(I wonder y?).
Joints 7/10 A little creaky but not too bad. I expect bumps and bruises while getting on the mat.
Endurance 9/10 Idk if I just dogged the 2 miles I ran or what but when I was done I still felt fresh. I do have a hard time keeping a pace but running felt easy even with cold air.
Strength n/a
Quality of Training 8/10
Pump and Vascularity n/a
Body Composition and Look 9/10 I feel like I am leaning out
Appetite Was getting hungry but I have managed to keep it at bay.
Overall Sense of Feeling 10/10 Goes back to my comment about libido. When it is up I am smooth as butter. Found myself getting a number without even asking for it.

My focus is shifting more towards losing weight. I will still be lifting but more to maintain and aid in calorie burn by doing supersets.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what will happen to u if u take HGHup...

Lol I am joking. Idk why but I bruise like hell there. Doesnt bother me what so ever just freaks girls out a little.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20

Almost 3 weeks in and loving the results.

Sleep - Time and Quality 7/10 Alarm clock went off and it took me a second to realize it because I was out.
Energy 7/10
Motivation 8/10 pushed through a tough workout
Mood/Aggression n/a
Stress 8/10 calm
Libido 9/10 another rager
Joints 8/10
Endurance 9/10
Strength 9/10
Quality of Training 9/10
Appetite 8/10 went several hours and survived it without eating my own arm

Had a great workout. Lifted in the GYM. Did legs with a friend of mine who is stronger so I have to work a little harder.

Squats 3 sets of 10 reps with 325
leg press 7 plates each side it took 9 sets to get to 100 reps

Called it a day after that. Will go to do hams and calves tomorrow. Maybe some jogging to get the blood going. My main upcoming running day will be on Sunday.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
im really thinkin of picking this product up after following your log i just started testopro today i am wondering if the two would make a good stack or not?