FEEL THE POWER CRE-02 AND CARNAGE LOG! (sPoNsOred)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!!! I'm BACKKK!!!!! Just got back from my vacaction from JAMAICA!!! :firedevil: I'm ready to HIT IT BABY!!!! WOOO HOO!!! :saroll: So i'm at work today and i'm a bit tired but i had a 17hr travel time from jamaica to minneapolis last night soo. . . i went home got some rest and well not a 110% TODAY but a mere 95%. . . Todays work out will be Chest! My legs are killing me from all of the walking with out sandels :twak: heh anyways i will be doin!! Didn't want ya'll to think I left ya HANGING. . .anyways its ALL IRIE MON!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys!!! I'm BACKKK!!!!! Just got back from my vacaction from JAMAICA!!! :firedevil: I'm ready to HIT IT BABY!!!! WOOO HOO!!! :saroll: So i'm at work today and i'm a bit tired but i had a 17hr travel time from jamaica to minneapolis last night soo. . . i went home got some rest and well not a 110% TODAY but a mere 95%. . . Todays work out will be Chest! My legs are killing me from all of the walking with out sandels :twak: heh anyways i will be doin!! Didn't want ya'll to think I left ya HANGING. . .anyways its ALL IRIE MON!!
haha, you a crazy dude, this should be a fun log. btw you ever make it to virgin islands, i had a great time at st. thomas-woohoo.:sasmokin:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
haha, you a crazy dude, this should be a fun log. btw you ever make it to virgin islands, i had a great time at st. thomas-woohoo.:sasmokin:
i'VE been there but just stayed in jamaica MON!!! HAHAH :cheers: was awesome so i thinned out a lil bit there but thats why i will be hittin this hard BABY!! hahah I love the carribean man!! hahah weather was priceless. . .i'll post some picts. before and after once i make it home!! haha then lil carribean picts form our hotel!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'VE been there but just stayed in jamaica MON!!! HAHAH :cheers: was awesome so i thinned out a lil bit there but thats why i will be hittin this hard BABY!! hahah I love the carribean man!! hahah weather was priceless. . .i'll post some picts. before and after once i make it home!! haha then lil carribean picts form our hotel!
i don't need need no pics of you, lol. just pics of those sweet babes on the beach.:saroll:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

LIGHT WEEEEEEEIIIIIGGGHHHTT BAAAABBBBBBBAAAEEEEE!! :firedevil:

Chest

Bench Press Barbell
135x 12 155x12 225x10 245x8

Cable Fly's
40x12 50x12 70x10 90x8

Incline Dumbbell Press (Weight Per Dumbbell)
70x12 85x10 95x10 110x8

Barbell Trap Raises
135x12 185x12 225x10 225x10

Incline Fly's
50x10 50x10 50x10

OKAY DOKIE LADIES AND GENTS!!!! HAHAH Today was a goofy day! I just flew in from jamaica yesterday from an all inclusive resort :saroll: HAHA so. . .I came back a lil thinner than i was expecting!!! This is my first log so please bare with me as I warm up but AWAY WE GOOOOOO :bad:

Morning Breakfast:
Carnation Shake
Two Servings of Oatmeal
Two Yogarts
1 ANDROBOLIX CAP
2 I-GH-1 CAPS
1 MILK THISTLE CAP
1 L-TOX CAP (MAX MUSCLE BRAND)

Pre Work out
2 CRE02 TABS 120MINUTES B4 WORKOUT
2 CARNAGE CAPS
BANANA

Lunch
OVEN ROASTED CHICKEN (2 Breasts)
PICKLE
BROCALLI
2 CARNAGE CAPS

SYNAPSIS:
I like the Tingling feeling i get form the carnage hahaha!!!! COME GET SOME! the cre02 i felt went very well. . . .i took minimum dosages for all since i just got back from jamaica and i took sometime off to rest the CNS and Muscles. Muscle Pumps were okay. But since i'm clocked in b4 work out with shorts, unbreakable shirt!, and shoes at 226.2 i think i need to up the dosage to 3 or 4 cre02's b4 my work out. Tomorrow will be 3 120minutes prior to work out. Well see how that works. I'm comparing the prework out to SUPER PUMP 250 so all in all i felt great. i think with up dosages ill be ready to rumble! :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Chest

Bench Press Barbell

Cable Fly's
40x12 50x12 70x10 90x8

70x12 85x10 95x10 110x8

Barbell Trap Raises

Incline Fly's
50x10 50x10 50x10

OKAY DOKIE LADIES AND GENTS!!!! HAHAH Today was a goofy day! I just flew in from jamaica yesterday from an all inclusive resort :saroll: HAHA so. . .I came back a lil thinner than i was expecting!!! This is my first log so please bare with me as I warm up but AWAY WE GOOOOOO :bad:

Morning Breakfast:
Carnation Shake
Two Servings of Oatmeal
Two Yogarts
1 ANDROBOLIX CAP
2 I-GH-1 CAPS
1 MILK THISTLE CAP

Pre Work out
2 CARNAGE CAPS
BANANA

Lunch
PICKLE
BROCALLI
2 CARNAGE CAPS

SYNAPSIS:
I like the Tingling feeling i get form the carnage hahaha!!!! COME GET SOME! the cre02 i felt went very well. . . .i took minimum dosages for all since i just got back from jamaica and i took sometime off to rest the CNS and Muscles. Muscle Pumps were okay. But since i'm clocked in b4 work out with shorts, unbreakable shirt!, and shoes at 226.2 i think i need to up the dosage to 3 or 4 cre02's b4 my work out. Tomorrow will be 3 120minutes prior to work out. Well see how that works. I'm comparing the prework out to SUPER PUMP 250 so all in all i felt great. i think with up dosages ill be ready to rumble! :cheers:
hey, bro. go to walmat and get you a tub of protein powder for $15, it will do the job and is good on a tight budget.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hey, bro. go to walmat and get you a tub of protein powder for $15, it will do the job and is good on a tight budget.
YUP YUP that is something that i was planning on doing! heh. . .need to up the protein. . . just a lil discombobulated atm heh. . .we'll get there in the next 3 days!! oooooohhhh yaaaa! :eek:uttahere:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you need to go big on the protein with all that energy you have, tear it up man.:cheers:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
hahaha definitely a ton of energy in this log already!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Oooooohh YAAAaaaa

you need to go big on the protein with all that energy you have, tear it up man.:cheers:
hahaha definitely a ton of energy in this log already!
:flowers1: well I'm checkin out ladies and gents. . .boys and grls!!!! hahah finished up japanese class! time for me to check out!! big day tomorro!!! Just bought some whey protein!! so i'll be adding that to the regime!!!

10:56pm
2 ANDROBOLIX CAPS
4 ZMA CAPS
2 I-GH-1 CAPS

GoOd Night WOOOO HOOO!!! :saroll:

P.S. Thanks for the Support All!!!

Last edited:
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Chest

Bench Press Barbell

Cable Fly's
40x12 50x12 70x10 90x8

70x12 85x10 95x10 110x8

Barbell Trap Raises

Incline Fly's
50x10 50x10 50x10

Morning Breakfast:
Carnation Shake
Two Servings of Oatmeal
Two Yogarts
1 ANDROBOLIX CAP
2 I-GH-1 CAPS
1 MILK THISTLE CAP

Pre Work out
2 CARNAGE CAPS
BANANA

Lunch
PICKLE
BROCALLI
2 CARNAGE CAPS

SYNAPSIS:
Solid chest workout man - dude you have a strong bench press :)
This ride will be fun to follow for sure :D
Tear up man!!

//CC

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Brohiem You know I am On board!! But this will make it official… Also Come on man 245x8 that not fair~!~

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

Solid chest workout man - dude you have a strong bench press :)
This ride will be fun to follow for sure :D
Tear up man!!

//CC
Brohiem You know I am On board!! But this will make it official… Also Come on man 245x8 that not fair~!~
HAHAHA comin in LIVE TO YA'll at 8:20a.m From MINNNNNNEEESSSOOOTTTAAA BABY. . .LIIIIIEEEEGGGGHHHTTT WEEEEIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTT BBAAABBBYYY hahah. Just thought I would say thanks ya'll and I really enjoy logging this haha keeps your mind focused and body focused!!! BOOM Just made into work! :party: < Love that. . . IRie MON!> jamaican for everything going to be alright. haha so I wake up trying to get everything ready and i forget my OATMEAL AND BANANA! DOH! but anyways here we go

8:22A.M
Super Advanced Whey Protein WALMART BRAND 2scoops (I did what i could in short time hahah last night at 10:30pm :twak:)
4 HARD BOILED EGGS
2 I-GH CAPS
1 MILK THISTLE CAP
ANIMAL PAK
(It Will be get better because i will start cooking at night time for my morning routine. . . just relax all and my measurments will be comming live at ya'll tonight as well. . . .should i take flexed readings or non?!?!?!?)

WELL that about does it right know all. . . I'll be on all day checkin! IT"S ALL IRIE MON!!
:party:

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Chest

Bench Press Barbell

Cable Fly's
40x12 50x12 70x10 90x8

70x12 85x10 95x10 110x8

Barbell Trap Raises

Incline Fly's
50x10 50x10 50x10

Morning Breakfast:
Carnation Shake
Two Servings of Oatmeal
Two Yogarts
1 ANDROBOLIX CAP
2 I-GH-1 CAPS
1 MILK THISTLE CAP

Pre Work out
2 CARNAGE CAPS
BANANA

Lunch
PICKLE
BROCALLI
2 CARNAGE CAPS

SYNAPSIS:
hey a little tip. if you are trying to get bigger, skip some of those lighter weights and just do 1 warm up set and go big. heavy weight is what will make you grow, looks like you are expending too much energy on light weights. even if you only get a couple of reps go heavy. looks like you have a fun log going, keep it up and good luck. good move on the protein btw.:cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hey a little tip. if you are trying to get bigger, skip some of those lighter weights and just do 1 warm up set and go big. heavy weight is what will make you grow, looks like you are expending too much energy on light weights. even if you only get a couple of reps go heavy. looks like you have a fun log going, keep it up and good luck. good move on the protein btw.:cheers:
yup yup I will start doin that but i told everyone that i just came back from jamaica ::sgrin: soo i wanted to warm up te muscles b4 hittin it heavy! heh due to well. . . an ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT hahah

10:00am
3 CRE02 tabs
3 CARNAGE CAPS!
HARD BOILED EGG

LET THE TINGLING BEGIN BABY!!! HAHAH :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yup yup I will start doin that but i told everyone that i just came back from jamaica ::sgrin: soo i wanted to warm up te muscles b4 hittin it heavy! heh due to well. . . an ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT hahah

10:00am
3 CRE02 tabs
3 CARNAGE CAPS!
HARD BOILED EGG

LET THE TINGLING BEGIN BABY!!! HAHAH :cheers:
dude i want pics of chicks on beach or it didn't happen,lol.:saroll:lets see the beach bunnies.:cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
dude i want pics of chicks on beach or it didn't happen,lol.:saroll:lets see the beach bunnies.:cheers:
hahah well i couldn't because i had my GF there with me but next trip i won't have one sooo i'll make sure to get some better pics hahah :saroll:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread sure is full of energy :thumbsup:

//CC

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hahah well i couldn't because i had my GF there with me but next trip i won't have one sooo i'll make sure to get some better pics hahah :saroll:
i know what you mean, my wife tends to get real pissed when i start snapping off pics of the local talent, lol. glad you had a good time.:sasmokin:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Bicep/Shoulders/Reverse Hack Squat

i know what you mean, my wife tends to get real pissed when i start snapping off pics of the local talent, lol. glad you had a good time.:sasmokin:
HAHAHA ya buddy!!! well the 1:15p.m. Update!!
Biceps/Shoulders/Reverse Hack Squat

Reverse Hack Squat (Machine)
180x12 450x10 630x10 810x10

Bicep Curls with Ez Bar
45x21 75x15 85x15 80x15 (Did full range/lower/and upper)

Arnolds
45x10 55x10 60x10 60x10 (per hand)

Side Delt Raises
17.5x10 20x10 20x10 25x8

Front Delt Raises
20x10 25x10 25x10 25x10

(Note i super setted these two exercises and I'm Focusing on getting for and strength back to normal)

Incline Curls
30x10 35x10 35x8 (weight is per hand)

Preacher Curls (Machine)
60x10 80x10 110x8 supersetted with 80x6

And that does it LADIES AND GETNS :firedevil:

Well I felt A **** Ton Better today!!! :cheers: muscle pumps felt great. . . and my vascularity was looking GREAT!! i will have to say by uping the dosage to 3 tabs was nice. . . i have an appointment tomorrow at the doctors office due to lmy liver testing that i took after my cycle of h-drol. . .soooo i was planning on uping the tab to 4 but will keep yall posted!!!! Other than that I HAVE THE TINGLES HAHAH CARNAGE baby. . .up dosage to 3 caps and love it!!!

Thats all SHHEEEE WROTE!!! Checkin live from my work comp hahah :saroll:

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you got some good core strength, you should make some decent progress. just be sure to use 2 scoops of protein post-workout.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
you got some good core strength, you should make some decent progress. just be sure to use 2 scoops of protein post-workout.
Thank you Thank you Big T. . .your input is Great BROTHA MAN!!! :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
you the man, btw is that jimi in your avi?
YEZUR!!! I made that collage. . .i think its pretty tight. . . i have one similar on my facebook hahah 8D i did a collage of bob marley and janis joplin as well!! :sasmokin:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
YEZUR!!! I made that collage. . .i think its pretty tight. . . i have one similar on my facebook hahah 8D i did a collage of bob marley and janis joplin as well!! :sasmokin:
classic. i am "experienced", lol. my favorite is chaka khan, back in my day she was smokin.:sasmokin: check out a battle of the guitar with george benson and carlos santana having it out on the classic 'breezin'. george was underrated, the dude could play a mean guitar.:cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
classic. i am "experienced", lol. my favorite is chaka khan, back in my day she was smokin.:sasmokin: check out a battle of the guitar with george benson and carlos santana having it out on the classic 'breezin'. george was underrated, the dude could play a mean guitar.:cheers:
OMG Dude is AWESOME!!! :party: haha i'm jammin out by my desk right know!! HAHAH WOOOOOOO FEEL LIKE MAKIN LOVE DA DAAT DA DAAT WOooO. . . .:eek:uttahere:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OMG Dude is AWESOME!!! :party: haha i'm jammin out by my desk right know!! HAHAH WOOOOOOO FEEL LIKE MAKIN LOVE DA DAAT DA DAAT WOooO. . . .:eek:uttahere:
i think i finally found someone as crazy as me,lol. check out chaka chan 'i feel for you', man instant boner. chakakhanchakakhanchakakhan.:sasmokin:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established

Bob Marley is the man! The best song is War!!!
That until there no longer
First class and second class citizens of any nation
Until the colour of a man's skin
Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes -
Me say war.-- Love that!!!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Meet me on the Equinox? huh Day 3

Howdy Ya'll comming at you Live from MN BABY at 9:22a.m. just finished up some more lab results from the DOC all is runnin well. . . haha slightly elevated liver enzyme lvls. . . TO BE EXPECTED when just finishing a H-drol cycle. . .I think. . . well anyways just cruzin along TODAY IS A LEG DAY!!! BOOOOOM BABY!! I forgot my belt though! DOH! heh. . .so it'll be interesting what happens. . . i have been going for reps and deffinition with my legs so i think the carnage and cre02 will do the job!! muhahah :sasmokin: well not much to report other than that. . .oh ya i have to go to the bathroom but. . .later tonight i will be readings of my stats! measurements that tis. . . haha well all Keep the comments flowing and going just sippin on my whey protein shake. . .i'm going to be suckin these babies down like its CANDY WITH MY MST PRODUCTS WOOT WOOT. . .ps whats this look like haha
(_(())_) a pokemon ball?!?!? haha :firedevil:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3

WELL its that time again!
10:00
Increase Dosage of Cre02
4 tabs cre02
3tabs of Carnage
Protein Shake

Everything seems to be going well!!!! I like the Tingly sensation of carnage hahah it makes me feel like I'M ALIVE AHHHH :firedevil:

Libido is well! haha never had issues with that but when the increase happens i practically could hump a tree and do my thang hahah :saroll:
ANYWAYS workout is planned at 11:30 11:45. . . I want to try and dose the tabs and carnage 1 hr b4 but it states around 120minutes any suggestion MST REps??? well :party: <love this tab haha>

Last edited:
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 LEGS!!

Well Hello Everybody!! Commin Live at 1:23p.m From MN!! CHOOOO CHOOOO :twak: hhaha

Legs
Leg Press
320x 12 590x 10 680x10 770x10

Standing Calf Raises (each set is inner/outer/mid 5 each)
110x 15 190x15 210x15 250x8

Leg Extensions (each set is inner/outer/mid 5 each)
110x15 150x15 205x15 225x12 PR!!

Leg Curls (One Legged)
50x10 70x10 80x10

Trap Raises
135x10 225x10 225x10 245x10

That was all i could fit in my lunch break! soo next week i will be doing my leg exercises after work! SO THAT WAY I CAN FIT ALL I NEED/WANT. :saroll:

Summary
Work out Went great!! My knee has been bothering me since i've made it back from Jamaica MON, thats why i went with leg press today! i upped the cre02 to 4 tabs so i think that went well but not sure if i like 3 better than 4. . .but carnage will stay at 3 caps!. . . I still am debating whether i should modify the dosage closer to work out but i have i still need some input from some MST guys!! :sasmokin:. . . Thats all she wrote ladies and Gents and I hope all is going well for ya'll that are watching. . .listen. . .hahah CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOO HOOOO

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well Hello Everybody!! Commin Live at 1:23p.m From MN!! CHOOOO CHOOOO :twak: hhaha

Legs
Leg Press
320x 12 590x 10 680x10 770x10

Standing Calf Raises (each set is inner/outer/mid 5 each)
110x 15 190x15 210x15 250x8

Leg Extensions (each set is inner/outer/mid 5 each)
110x15 150x15 205x15 225x12 PR!!

Leg Curls (One Legged)
50x10 70x10 80x10

Trap Raises
135x10 225x10 225x10 245x10

That was all i could fit in my lunch break! soo next week i will be doing my leg exercises after work! SO THAT WAY I CAN FIT ALL I NEED/WANT. :saroll:

Summary
Work out Went great!! My knee has been bothering me since i've made it back from Jamaica MON, thats why i went with leg press today! i upped the cre02 to 4 tabs so i think that went well but not sure if i like 3 better than 4. . .but carnage will stay at 3 caps!. . . I still am debating whether i should modify the dosage closer to work out but i have i still need some input from some MST guys!! :sasmokin:. . . Thats all she wrote ladies and Gents and I hope all is going well for ya'll that are watching. . .listen. . .hahah CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOO HOOOO
if you got the cash, flex by animal is best ive tried for sore joints. glucosa cream by vpx isn't as good but cheap.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
if you got the cash, flex by animal is best ive tried for sore joints. glucosa cream by vpx isn't as good but cheap.
I have been using flex for a long time and would never use anything else....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah, good stuff. a little pricey, but you get what you pay for...it works.:cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'm Going to check that out!!! haha THanks for the info Gentlemen!! :cheers:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
you can play around with the dosage times for everything to see what works best for you. It isn't a concrete 120 mins works best for everyone.

Also, I hope you're taking 3 carnage pre w/o as well as 3 more post w/o?! Thats the proper dosing.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good man, I'm sorry to hear about your knee :( Just give it time to heal completely, don't push it like I did and ended up worse.. I'm glad it has healed now though.

Btw, thanx for the Animal Flex tip thebigt, I also will check that out. The ingredient profile looked interesting :)

//CC

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
you can play around with the dosage times for everything to see what works best for you. It isn't a concrete 120 mins works best for everyone.

Also, I hope you're taking 3 carnage pre w/o as well as 3 more post w/o?! Thats the proper dosing.
THis How I am dose my Carange....

Work Out days
2 caps in the am
2 30 min before I work out
2 post workout

Off Days
2 AM
2Noon
2 1 hour before Bed

I feel this works well for me because I get the BA in my system all day and not just Pre and Post...

When I was taking my Cre-02 I was doseing About 90 min.. That is when I get that spike of SFC ( Super Focus clarity)....

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
THis How I am dose my Carange....

Work Out days
2 caps in the am
2 30 min before I work out
2 post workout

Off Days
2 AM
2Noon
2 1 hour before Bed

I feel this works well for me because I get the BA in my system all day and not just Pre and Post...

When I was taking my Cre-02 I was doseing About 90 min.. That is when I get that spike of SFC ( Super Focus clarity)....
GOod Looking out that is what i will be doing as well!! hahah so Comming in LIVE at 8:26a.m. woo hoooo :cheers:
Carnage 2caps
Animal Pak 1
Oatmeal (4g of protein/ 33 carbs/ 2g fat)
Protein Shake 52g protein/ 4g fat/ 5g carbs)

Totals
56g of protein/ 38g of carbs/ 6g fat :saroll:
That about does it baby!! :firedevil:

Last edited:
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

hahah well Doh!!! i just saw that thread!! *SIGH* WELL i'll try this particular dosing today but i was doing 3 and 3. . . hahah well i'm going to take my
cre02 about an hr and 15 b4 my work out and KILL IT TODAY ITS BACK BABY!!!!!! :zx11pissed:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hahah well Doh!!! i just saw that thread!! *SIGH* WELL i'll try this particular dosing today but i was doing 3 and 3. . . hahah well i'm going to take my
cre02 about an hr and 15 b4 my work out and KILL IT TODAY ITS BACK BABY!!!!!! :zx11pissed:
between the cre02/carnage and upping your protein you should see improvements quickly. 2nd week is where it's at.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
between the cre02/carnage and upping your protein you should see improvements quickly. 2nd week is where it's at.
thank you thank you BIg t. . .haha you've been here the whole ride WOOO HOOO!!! This week end is when i do all my shopping with CHICKEN/ FISH/ STEAK!!! SOO I'LL ready!!! WOO HOOOOOO!!! C[]_[][]v[] GET SOME!!! :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thank you thank you BIg t. . .haha you've been here the whole ride WOOO HOOO!!! This week end is when i do all my shopping with CHICKEN/ FISH/ STEAK!!! SOO I'LL ready!!! WOO HOOOOOO!!! C[]_[][]v[] GET SOME!!! :cheers:
you bring some much needed energy to this place.:cheers:keep up the enthusiasm. :cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

you bring some much needed energy to this place.:cheers:keep up the enthusiasm. :cheers:
Alrighty Then All. . . TODAY WAS A BACK DAY!!
3:26P.M. Update :saroll:

T ROWS (Old School)
135x 11 225x 10 280x10 285x7

Standing Reverse Fly's (weight each hand)
30x 10 45x 10 50 x 10

Smith Machine Rows (one Arm)
50x10 75x10 125x10 135x10 PR

Wide Grip Lat Pull Downs
100x 10 120x10 140x 8 130x9 (didn't like my form with 140 so went down)

Reverse Cable Cross Overs (wieght per cable)
50x10 60x10 70x10 70x10

French Rope LAT EXTENTION (not sure what its called arnold does it)
100x 10 130x10 160x8 160x8

Summury. . . Everything was Great!!! Dosaged the Cre02 about an hour and a fifteen minutes brefore the work out and i was on FIRE!!! the CARNAGE was kickin in as well. . .but i will try this dosage again but 3 carnage b4 workout and 3 after!! I LIKE THE TINGLES!!!

Libido is Great and well thats all she wrote!! AHHHHH :firedevil:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
sounds like the products are working really well for you so far! great job on the log....keep up the good work!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alrighty Then All. . . TODAY WAS A BACK DAY!!
3:26P.M. Update :saroll:

T ROWS (Old School)
135x 11 225x 10 280x10 285x7

Standing Reverse Fly's (weight each hand)
30x 10 45x 10 50 x 10

Smith Machine Rows (one Arm)
50x10 75x10 125x10 135x10 PR

Wide Grip Lat Pull Downs
100x 10 120x10 140x 8 130x9 (didn't like my form with 140 so went down)

Reverse Cable Cross Overs (wieght per cable)
50x10 60x10 70x10 70x10

French Rope LAT EXTENTION (not sure what its called arnold does it)
100x 10 130x10 160x8 160x8

Summury. . . Everything was Great!!! Dosaged the Cre02 about an hour and a fifteen minutes brefore the work out and i was on FIRE!!! the CARNAGE was kickin in as well. . .but i will try this dosage again but 3 carnage b4 workout and 3 after!! I LIKE THE TINGLES!!!

Libido is Great and well thats all she wrote!! AHHHHH :firedevil:
smart move lowering weight if form is off, a few extra pounds is never worth risking injury. you got your game on now!:cheers:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid workout bro! Congrats on the PR!! :thumbsup:
Btw is there Beta-Alanine in one of the products? Just wondering about the tingeling :)

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 and 6

y0 y0 y0 all comming live from my BASEMENT!!!! :sasmokin: hahah i took saturday and made it a chest work out!!! ARRRRHHHHH OOOOO
haha
Saturday - Chest

Bench
135 x 10 185 x 10 225 x 10 255 x 7 PR

Incline Dumbbell Press (Each Hand)
70 x 10 95 x 10 100x 8

Machine FLy's
150 x 10 210 x 10 225 x 10 250 x 8 PR

STanding Ez Tricep Extentions
60 x 10 70 x 10 85 x 10 85 x 10 (First time with those)

Tricep Extentions (Macine ASsisted)
60 x 10 70 x 10 90 x 8

DEcline Bench Press
185 x 10 225 x 10 245 x 8 PR

Summary
Well Everyone i would like to say that everything is going well. . . the Dosages are working out well. . . I'm staying at 4 cre02 and 3 carnage prework out and 3 post!!! I like it alot!! I won't lie i do miss the feeling of a NO uptake but the Cre02 is doing what it says that it will do. . .my endurance is up along with the CArnage keeping up with its job! ALL in all after the first week everything went well. . .uping my carb intake for weight purposes. . . LIBIDO is great wooo hoooo :firedevil:

Day 6
off day baby. .. it is sunday know but i just wanted to let everyone know that dosed
4 cre02 tabs 12:00
3carnage tabs

3:30
3carnage tabs

soo sticking with the regimen and letting it loose. . .Viking lost today :wtf1: pissed me off!! but all is well. . .played a good team. . WERE GOING ALL THE WAY B**CHES!! :saroll: