MetroBadAss Ghenerates more size while sleeping like a baby..oh yeah teh

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It’s time I put even more size on and get hyuuuge! Just finished my Testopro log and it was a huge success. I put on about 7lbs in a month and made some monster strength gains. I’m not ready to slow down just yet though. I’ve got some Ghenerate on its way from LG Sciences. The reported effects from Ghenerate have got me so psyched to try it!

• Increase feeling of well being
• Increased recovery
• Better Sleep
• Increased Focus
• Fat loss

All of these things sound just amazing. Some people are gaining almost 10lbs with the stuff a month too. Now I know that’s not all muscle. But still this stuff seems to have some real potential. What I am really looking forward to the most is the HUGE increase in sex drive and erection strength; deep sleep; and fat loss. My diet has been very high in protein and has been kind of geared towards clean bulk lately. I train DC so I need a lot of protein. If I could continue to gain AND loose fat, I will be one happy Metroba. Now my training style is a slightly modified DC style. Instead of training 3x/week, I train 4x/week. I train on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. As long as I EAT, EAT and EAT some more I continue to grow on this. I also add in an extra exercise from time to time to really blast a muscle. Calves are really the only thing I deviate from on DC. I do them differently than DC sets it up for. 1 day I train them Russian style, 1 day I train them DC style, and 1 day I train them however I want.

Pics were taken yesterday. Will get leg shot up in a day or two. Ghenerate will be here in a day or two. Help keep me motivated guys!

Attachments

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OOOOOH Riiight...first in

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is like one of those rave parties, it keeps moving around.:saroll:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Well what have we here?

What's your weight currently?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry i forgot that, i am currently 187. not sure on bf. any ideas fellas?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I guess it wouldn't hurt to follow along... ;)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
you look about 35% bf...
and subbed

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was gonna say 36%..I guess Im doing better than I thought

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
youre mean :28:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
sub'd- no met i think you're around 9.74652878% bf :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subscribed.

She was calling me... :D
YOU ARE MY NEW HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAP! DROOL ON THE KEYBOARD. CAPS LOCK STUCK, & ERECTION PINNING ME TO MY CHAIR WHILE TIPPING OVER DESK!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for subbing fellas! Iron, :box:. It never gets old man.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I'm in!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a pretty sweet workout today. Strength was stagnent for biceps But I was up for everything else. I'm betting if I ate better yesterday I would have gotten more reps...maybe. Either way, after 2-3 more sessions, I am gonna cruise for a week and start fresh with some new yummy exercises :food:.

Today's #'s - PRE Ghenerate Strength evaluation

P/L Preacher curls - 130x3-3-2=8; same reps as I hit last time. I actually got up about .75 of the way for a fourth rep on the first r/p set but I dont count those kind of reps.
Seated hammers - 60x18; up 2 reps
stretch for 45 secs and burned like hell!
Seated calve machine was taken up for a long ass time so I had to save these for last.
Laying leg curls - 170x6-4-3=13; up 2 reps
Squats - this is where it got real nasty! 240x6; doubled my reps!!; got really arrogant and threw 275 on after a few mins rest and got 1 rep. My lifting partner told me I went past parrallel too. I almost failed but I drove threw it and got it! Amped about this one! I will not be attempted 1rm again for quite some time.
Moved onto the seated russian calve torture raises - 185x75; up 5lbs :lol:
I could not even stretch them for more than 45 secs. I think I almost cried a little too.

Having my lifting partner there today pushed me passed my limits on squats and was very grateful for it. Amped to see how things start to progress from here!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol: subtle

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
impressive #s met, gonna have to do work to beat 'em!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome job on the squats, met! That's what I like to hear, man! You're killing it! Your gains right now are just insane. I can't wait until I have my cals high enough to grow. I'm ready to be a natural 190bs!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks dooderz :)

...natural :lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you mean if you are not on? If so what is your weight now? Arent you like 186 or something?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 178lbs right now. Just a wittle guy.
lol oh snap I thought you were over 180 almost 190. My mistake. Man you really look much bigger than 178. Gratzie! :clap2:

Silentbob, said I look smaller than 187..so I am the opposite. :lol:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol oh snap I thought you were over 180 almost 190. My mistake. Man you really look much bigger than 178. Gratzie! :clap2:

Silentbob, said I look smaller than 187..so I am the opposite. :lol:
Hahah. I think our height differences skew things a bit. You are looking swole for sure, though. Definitely making great progress.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks friend :13:

Question: I have a 3"x3" bruise on my quad. Can squatting too much weight do that? It's a normal looking bruise.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
damn, i thought i destroyed that years ago.
BigT if that is you the I finally know what TheBigT means. The big titties!!!!!!
:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BigT if that is you the I finally know what TheBigT means. The big titties!!!!!!
:D
hahaha, so much for the no bad boobage. lol:eek:uttahere:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks friend :13:

Question: I have a 3"x3" bruise on my quad. Can squatting too much weight do that? It's a normal looking bruise.
bump for any of you fart smellers

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump for any of you fart smellers
Sounds normal, but I never heard of it being specific to squatting. What you think now that you're squatting big ol' weight you can just get supernaturally bruised up like some sort of bad-ass freak? Where do you get the ego?! ;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol..was just wondering :28:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol..was just wondering :28:
Maybe you just really stretched your quad out or something and it bruised. I've never had that happen to me. Maybe when I'm squatting 500lbs in a couple months. :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe you just really stretched your quad out or something and it bruised. I've never had that happen to me. Maybe when I'm squatting 500lbs in a couple months. :p
maybe we can set something up, have the same guy film you squatting 500lbs and me leaping a tall building at a single bound.:cheers:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe we can set something up, have the same guy film you squatting 500lbs and me leaping a tall building at a single bound.:cheers:
Ha!

Don't put it past me, bro. I'll be jumping from TestoPRO to PRIME+GHenerate. In all honesty, I expect no less than being able to hit 405x3 by the end. I don't think more is out of the question.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't tell if you are joking. Are you really aiming for 405?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't tell if you are joking. Are you really aiming for 405?
Ya, I'm actually being serious there. I used to hit 430x3 when I was ~20 and clean. I don't know what happened. I just lost strength there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ha!

Don't put it past me, bro. I'll be jumping from TestoPRO to PRIME+GHenerate. In all honesty, I expect no less than being able to hit 405x3 by the end. I don't think more is out of the question.
my money is on you hitting the 405x3. but that's a far cry from 500. if you can get 500 it will have to be with much more body weight than now, imo. i aint knocking you by no means, irish. 405x3 for a guy your size is a hellava feat. on your side all the way.:cheers: