BECOMING THE ONE!!!!

  1. Advanced Member
    Machwon1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    37781
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    11.79%

    BECOMING THE ONE!!!!


    I will be starting The one on MONDAY. it will be my first PH run. I will post almost everyday if i can. My goal for this run will be able to gain 10lbs LBM and drop 1-2%BF. My stats are 5'9" 170lbs 12.5-13.5%BF. I am trying to get to 180@11%BF. My workouts will be like this 5 days a week.

    MONDAy back/bis
    TUES HIIT cardio 20min
    WED Chest/tris
    Thurs HIIT cardio 20min
    FRI full body workout

    Heres is a breakdown of what my diet will look liek everyday.

    breakfast 2-3eggs instant oatmeal glass of milk
    snack bannana,meatstick
    Lunch buffalo burger,brown rice, some shrimp
    snakc natty PB wheat bread PBJ
    dinner what mom makes still in college
    snack 20 almonds

    I will also be drinking a half gallon of milk a day and a gallon of water along with some green tea. Also have MOnster milk 350calories 50g protein,with fishoil,AP,and a week left of powerful.

  2. Professional Member
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,471
    Rep Power
    1867263
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    good luck!

    MMMMMM, buffalo burgers are so tasty!

    Are you running any support supps: creatine, BA? And what are you gonna run for PCT alongside 2nd Gear?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  3. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    I will be starting The one on MONDAY. it will be my first PH run. I will post almost everyday if i can. My goal for this run will be able to gain 10lbs LBM and drop 1-2%BF. My stats are 5'9" 170lbs 12.5-13.5%BF. I am trying to get to 180@11%BF. My workouts will be like this 5 days a week.

    MONDAy back/bis
    TUES HIIT cardio 20min
    WED Chest/tris
    Thurs HIIT cardio 20min
    FRI full body workout

    Heres is a breakdown of what my diet will look liek everyday.

    breakfast 2-3eggs instant oatmeal glass of milk
    snack bannana,meatstick
    Lunch buffalo burger,brown rice, some shrimp
    snakc natty PB wheat bread PBJ
    dinner what mom makes still in college
    snack 20 almonds

    I will also be drinking a half gallon of milk a day and a gallon of water along with some green tea. Also have MOnster milk 350calories 50g protein,with fishoil,AP,and a week left of powerful.
    At 170lb at 12.5-13.5% Bf you have 21.25-22.95lb of BF and 147.05-148.75lf of LBM. At 180lb at 11% BF you would have 19.8lb of BF and 160.2lb of LBM. That means that you would have to lose 1.45-3.15lb of BF and gain 11.25-12.95lb of LBM. This is doable, but your nutrition and training (especially DIET; so make sure that you are eating ENOUGH!!!) need to be on pointe!

    I would suggest adding in a multivitamin and creatine (if you have not already), as well as an antioxidant during your cycle AND in PCT (and keep using a multivitamin and creatine as STAPLE supplements regardless).

    On a random note, how old are you?


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Machwon1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    37781
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    11.79%

    I am using 5grams of mono-creatine, and a muilti. also forgot to add that sorry. I am trying to get to 3500-4000calories a day. I am right on the border with age 21 8months.

    My PCT will be 2nd gear,drive,and igh-2 along with my staples
  5. Advanced Member
    Machwon1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    37781
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    11.79%

    This is me about a month ago i am leaner now by ten pounds. will update pic after the first week and every week after
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  6. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    This is me about a month ago i am leaner now by ten pounds. will update pic after the first week and every week after
    You're 10lb LIGHTER than then or you have lost 10lb of FAT since then? There is a BIG difference between the two (i.e. losing 10lb does mean you have lost 10lb of FAT)!

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Senior Member
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    1244
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    snack bannana,meatstick
  8. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629267
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    sub
  9. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,714
    Rep Power
    513546
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    89.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm on the last of my One right now...I love it and will miss it when it's gone for good. I may just weep.
  10. Advanced Member
    Machwon1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    37781
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    11.79%

    Today was the first day. Didnt notice much at all. maybe a lil tingly in the buys is about all. Heres is my diet for today. I think i need morer food somehow.

    2eggs
    cup of oatmeal made with milk
    buffalo burger on wheat bread
    cup of brown rice
    PBJ natty PB organic jelly on wheat bread
    Turkey white meat with gravy
    stuffing
    2 cups green tea
    a serving of monster milk 350cal 50g protein

    I am abotu to go to bed think i am going to eat some natty PB or man What can I do to make up food? I was thinking of drinking half gallon of milk a day or will this just gain fat? Tomorow i will be eating 3 eggs
  11. Advanced Member
    Machwon1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    37781
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    11.79%

    Well now i went from then 14.6%fat at 180 to 170@13%bf
  12. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629267
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Try Fiber One cottage cheese or if u have a Kroger or such nearby try their Carbmasters yogurt.
  13. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35302
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I'm on the last of my One right now...I love it and will miss it when it's gone for good. I may just weep.
    Aww that is sad! . The good news is...it is great stuff and well of course I'll be running it again. I really do understand and feel your pain though.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  14. Advanced Member
    Machwon1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    37781
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    11.79%

    Well i clocked fit day so far and found that I think i am alil bit off a good diet. So far today i have had 2,068 calories. It say my maintance is 1,872. I went ot the gym and did cardio for 345calories burned. My break down seems liek it is not that good. Carbs is at 38% Protein is at 32% andn yess fat is the remanding 30%. Looks liek i better cut down on the fat some how??


    Eaten today

    3 large egss
    oatmeal made with milk
    then 16oz of milk
    popcorn(8grams of fat gone tomorow)
    buffalo burger on wheat bread
    monster milk shake
    brown rice a cup

    i will be eating some beef jerkey for a snack then dinner is up to my mom (living at home sucks)

    before bed is a cheapo protein shake only 110 calors but 21g protein
  15. Banned
    YajV24's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    41.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    This is me about a month ago i am leaner now by ten pounds. will update pic after the first week and every week after
    Wow looking sick bro! Huge traps. Thats some Yoke man. Do you compete? Whats your Arm routine like? damn those guns need to be registered. Abs are pretty solid. I bet women scrub their soiled panties on your washboard abs. vascularity is insane by the way. You must put in 3 hrs a day to get shoulders like that man.

    NB
  16. Advanced Member
    Machwon1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    37781
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    11.79%

    hey D*ck we all have work to do. Thanks for the help Just cuz your huge doesnt mean i cant kicked your a** But ya my amrs are olny 14.2 so what.....
  17. New Member
    lemke28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    210
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    44.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    hey D*ck we all have work to do. Thanks for the help Just cuz your huge doesnt mean i cant kicked your a** But ya my amrs are olny 14.2 so what.....

    I'm following bro...

    Don't sweat it man. Some people are just full of it.
  18. New Member
    PsychiatricAs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    85
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    97.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by YajV24 View Post
    Wow looking sick bro! Huge traps. Thats some Yoke man. Do you compete? Whats your Arm routine like? damn those guns need to be registered. Abs are pretty solid. I bet women scrub their soiled panties on your washboard abs. vascularity is insane by the way. You must put in 3 hrs a day to get shoulders like that man.

    NB
    you have a big mouth, I like 2 c some pics of you
  19. New Member
    PsychiatricAs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    85
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    97.68%

    Machwon, good luck! if I may give you an advise: drop the cardio (or 1/week), and up the calories. eat more! The One needs calories! make sure your diet is perfect

    may The One be with you :P

    sub'd
  20. Advanced Member
    Machwon1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    37781
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    11.79%

    Well today i noticed the boys were coming way up? Did anyone have this on the one? and its only the 3 day! I really hope my libido stays up throguh this run and PCT or else the girl is going to be mad!
  21. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    Well today i noticed the boys were coming way up? Did anyone have this on the one? and its only the 3 day! I really hope my libido stays up throguh this run and PCT or else the girl is going to be mad!
    Interesting. Is it COLD where you are? Look at ALL the possible variables before determining what the cause is.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  22. New Member
    PsychiatricAs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    85
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    97.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    Well today i noticed the boys were coming way up? Did anyone have this on the one? and its only the 3 day! I really hope my libido stays up throguh this run and PCT or else the girl is going to be mad!
    Te last couple of days on The One and the first couple of days of your PCT your libido will be nowhere to be found

    so your girl is going to be mad! I'm sorry
  23. New Member
    lemke28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    210
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    44.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychiatricAs View Post
    Te last couple of days on The One and the first couple of days of your PCT your libido will be nowhere to be found

    so your girl is going to be mad! I'm sorry
    This is true...My libido was up for a while until around week 4 then it began to drop. During my first week of PCT libido was way down but I can say that now it's gone up since then and i'm right at halfway through week 2 of PCT.
  24. New Member
    PsychiatricAs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    85
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    97.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by lemke28 View Post
    This is true...My libido was up for a while until around week 4 then it began to drop. During my first week of PCT libido was way down but I can say that now it's gone up since then and i'm right at halfway through week 2 of PCT.
    jip jip my big friend said to me, just like Ahnüld, "I'll be back". And it did. Right now I'm a bunny
  25. Advanced Member
    Machwon1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    37781
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    11.79%

    as long as it comes back up with my PCT. Thats all that matter I can deal wih a week or two haha. My PCT is 2nd gear,drive, and igh-2. Is that enough to get everything back to normal. It seems like it is morer than most use.

    Today was a good day in the gym. Hardness is up. vaso is up libido the same.
  26. New Member
    PsychiatricAs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    85
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    97.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    as long as it comes back up with my PCT. Thats all that matter I can deal wih a week or two haha. My PCT is 2nd gear,drive, and igh-2. Is that enough to get everything back to normal. It seems like it is morer than most use.

    Today was a good day in the gym. Hardness is up. vaso is up libido the same.
    Yes, it will come back. My libido was gone/less about 2 weeks in total. And all I used as PCT was 2nd Gear and a Hungarian Tribulus.

    So, I guess your libido returns a bit faster.

    Don't worry, it WILL come back!!!!!!1
  27. Advanced Member
    Machwon1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    37781
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    11.79%

    So.. I havent noticed to much maybe a slight increase in strength. But everything else is going good. MOst people say on THE one the gaines come the 2nd and 3 week. I am only on day five.
  28. Advanced Member
    Machwon1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    37781
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    11.79%

    I am done my first week. I havent really noticed much. More vascularity,some strenth. The one really shines in weeks 2-3 i heard. I am doing three pills a day all in the morning. In week 2 i will run 3 pills again then starting in week 3 step it up to 4 a day untill the end of the run.
  29. New Member
    PsychiatricAs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    85
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    97.68%

    give it some time.. it should kick in this week
  30. New Member
    lemke28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    210
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    44.8%

    It should be kicking in sometime soon. I started to notice strength gains right around the start of week 2. Just give it some time...I would imagine it will kick in soon.

    Good luck with your run bro
  31. Advanced Member
    Machwon1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    37781
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    11.79%

    two really good workouts monday and tuesday and my diet is better now. eating 4 eggs instead of just two. also added a protein shake before bed one of the cheap kinds but has 21g protein 2 carbs and only 1 g fat
  32. Advanced Member
    Machwon1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    37781
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    11.79%

    am i eating enough here is a break down of a average day

    Breakfast -2eggs(140 calories) ,2 cups oat meal (200caloreis), glass of OJ (80
    Snack- green tea(130) and a orange or bannana(100)
    Post WO- shake (370)
    Lunch buffalo burger-(270) on wheat bread (160)with 2 eggs(140) on top
    Snack- beef jerkey(110)
    Dinner- abotu 500 good calories greens and usally chicken
    Before bed-cheap protein shake (110)

    Comes up to about 2300-2400. I am only 170 and my maintence is around 1800-1900. Thinking of maybe have soem natty PB before bed also or with lunch? anything else i can add for more GOOD caloreis. Maybe a instead of beef jerky a lucnh meat sandwhich on wheat?

    My mircos are good abotu 40/40/20.
  33. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    am i eating enough here is a break down of a average day

    Breakfast -2eggs(140 calories) ,2 cups oat meal (200caloreis), glass of OJ (80
    Snack- green tea(130) and a orange or bannana(100)
    Post WO- shake (370)
    Lunch buffalo burger-(270) on wheat bread (160)with 2 eggs(140) on top
    Snack- beef jerkey(110)
    Dinner- abotu 500 good calories greens and usally chicken
    Before bed-cheap protein shake (110)

    Comes up to about 2300-2400. I am only 170 and my maintence is around 1800-1900. Thinking of maybe have soem natty PB before bed also or with lunch? anything else i can add for more GOOD caloreis. Maybe a instead of beef jerky a lucnh meat sandwhich on wheat?

    My mircos are good abotu 40/40/20.
    What are your results like? That alone should tell you whether or not you are eating enough, regardless of what your estimation of your Maintenance is.

    With you morning snack have some protein, like say a chicken breast or tuna or something. For your afternoon snack you could add some nuts and seeds in there. You can also add some peanut butter pre-bed. there are heaps of options out there.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  34. Advanced Member
    Machwon1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    37781
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    11.79%

    really leanng out. workeouts are strong up 3.7lbs. and body fat has lowered some.

    I have a question though. What is the best PCT for THE one My two choices are

    1. 2nd gear,Drive,IGh-2
    2. 2nd gear,Drive,RPM

    I was thinking the first one would boost test better but what do you guys think? libido is starting to drop
  35. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    really leanng out. workeouts are strong up 3.7lbs. and body fat has lowered some.

    I have a question though. What is the best PCT for THE one My two choices are

    1. 2nd gear,Drive,IGh-2

    2. 2nd gear,Drive,RPM

    I was thinking the first one would boost test better but what do you guys think? libido is starting to drop
    2nd GEAR, Drive, and IGF-2 is the BEST recommended PCT for The ONE that you could do (and libido on Drive and IGF-2; can you say woot, LOL )

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  36. Advanced Member
    Machwon1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    37781
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    11.79%

    Thanks that what I will do then.

    Also results are starting to hit me. I am really noticing a increase in size and strenth while leaning out. I am abotu 12% body fat lost abotu .5 but gained 6.33lbs so far.
  37. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    Thanks that what I will do then.

    Also results are starting to hit me. I am really noticing a increase in size and strenth while leaning out. I am abotu 12% body fat lost abotu .5 but gained 6.33lbs so far.
    Great stuff

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  38. New Member
    lemke28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    210
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    44.8%

    Looks like your starting to see some results so that's good to hear. Keep it up!
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in