Irish Cannon Recovers with Anabolic Innovations' TestoPRO

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations' TestoPRO

I was given the opportunity to log TestoPRO for Anabolic Innovations, and I'm excited and grateful to be doing so. Most everything that I've seen and heard on this product thus far has been outstanding.

I'm post-cycle, and now on the road to a quick recovery. I just ran a short three-week blitz-style cycle of Epidrol/Microdrol, and am now utilizing TestoPRO for it's clinically proven results on testosterone recovery.

This is the second product I've used that contains Divanil (the first being Activate Xtreme back in 2006); however, that is the only ingredient in this product that I can say I've ever used, with the exception of Quercetin/Bioperine.

This log WILL be somewhat different than the other TestoPRO logs currently found on AM. From what I know, I'm the only one running a sponsored PCT log, so this will contain other products, but keep in mind that I've used everything else and know how it effects me. I don't believe I'll have a problem determining TestoPRO's effects.​

Other Supplements:

Toremifene
Formadrol
Relora
HMB
Anadraulic State
E-911
Lipotropic Protein
SLIN
Glycobol
Perfect Carb
Fish Oil
ADAM

My Stats:

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 181lbs
BF%: ~9%

Training Notes:

Currently lifting 3x/wk, with at least 3 cardio sessions per week. My routine involves 3 warmup sets, 3 Max-OT sets, and 2 DC sets for each muscle group, with the exception of Calves which I hit 3-4x/wk using Russian's Calf Routine.

Diet Notes:

My diet will remain relatively the same as it was on cycle. Currently on a deficit, taking in only ~1800cals/day. I may bump this up to about 2kcals.

PCT officially kicks off tonight; however, I have already taken two doses of TestoPRO; one last night and one this morning. I'm overlapping PCT with the last day on cycle (being today).

All are welcome, and feel free to ask any questions. Enjoy the log!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow-you are using slin AND glycobol? along with the testopro and tore/t-911. dang, man. thats a hellava stack.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
"Your'e not gonna amount to JACK SQUAT!" - Matt Foley

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol.

Starting pictures added to first post. They always look better on the other computer. :dunno:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol.

Starting pictures added to first post. They always look better on the other computer. :dunno:
f'ing badasss...:cheers: it's easy to see you have done the work.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
f'ing badasss...:cheers: it's easy to see you have done the work.
Thanks, man!

And as for the SLIN and Glycobol, I only use Glycobol prior to fasted training for increased lipolysis and glycogen dumping. SLIN is used for the nutrient partitioning.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, man!

And as for the SLIN and Glycobol, I only use Glycobol prior to fasted training for increased lipolysis and glycogen dumping. SLIN is used for the nutrient partitioning.
judging from your pics i would say that whatever you been doing is right. i have never tried slin, but i sure do like the glycobol. i think you will like the testopro.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I really dont know how you would know if its working with all the other stuff youre taking. This log seems pointless.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I really dont know how you would know if its working with all the other stuff youre taking. This log seems pointless.
Nobody asked you to subb, so you don't have to follow. Irish is pretty in tune with his body and has used all of the other supps and should be able to tell the difference. imo

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nobody asked you to subb, so you don't have to follow. Irish is pretty in tune with his body and has used all of the other supps and should be able to tell the difference. imo
Who said I was subbing? I'm not doubting Irish either, he obviously knows what he's doing. But with all the other stuff he's taking I think I make a valid argument. BTW Irish, no disrespect.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Greta to see other's getting a chance ot reap the rewards from this, go get'em bud!!

You just like to bash AI it seems, and that's your right/opinion, no harm no foul. Pretty sure IC has a grasp on how things will and will not work, and that's his right/opinion. I'd suggest a question like "How do you know it's working?" might be more effective. BTW bigmore65, no disrespect meant, just want to see a log keep on track.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand your concern, but I strongly believe I can pinpoint TestoPRO's effectiveness. I've ran PCT's with no test-boosters, I've ran them with different test-boosters, and each time I can tell a difference. Among other things, any positive change in body comp will be a dead giveaway that TestoPRO is making itself known. I don't believe I've ever had a PCT where I continued to change my physique for the better. Strength gains, sure, but never have I come out leaner and denser throughout, so that's what I'm really hoping to see. Alpha Male mentality will be another give-away. I'm usually pretty down during PCT, so if mood is up, we know what's doing it.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Greta to see other's getting a chance ot reap the rewards from this, go get'em bud!!

You just like to bash AI it seems, and that's your right/opinion, no harm no foul. .
Im not bashing AI. The only thing I have said regarding them is their cynostane fiasco.

I understand your concern, but I strongly believe I can pinpoint TestoPRO's effectiveness. I've ran PCT's with no test-boosters, I've ran them with different test-boosters, and each time I can tell a difference. Among other things, any positive change in body comp will be a dead giveaway that TestoPRO is making itself known. I don't believe I've ever had a PCT where I continued to change my physique for the better. Strength gains, sure, but never have I come out leaner and denser throughout, so that's what I'm really hoping to see. Alpha Male mentality will be another give-away. I'm usually pretty down during PCT, so if mood is up, we know what's doing it.
Get your game on son. Now Im subbing for all the haters.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does the B stand for?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dood chest and delts look a lot more striated! nas

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
IN, I have to say IC, you really know how to make synergysim with your stacks, I have have been doing that as of lately and notice great gains that way, chest is looking full.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Who said I was subbing? I'm not doubting Irish either, he obviously knows what he's doing. But with all the other stuff he's taking I think I make a valid argument. BTW Irish, no disrespect.
Anytime you write a comment it automatically subbs you...duh

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Haha, youre such a genius. Check your user control panel options..Duh.
For being so oldddd your sure are not very wise. Are you still a virgin? That would explain so much about your douche like qualities.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For being so oldddd your sure are not very wise. Are you still a virgin? That would explain so much about your douche like qualities.
Did you check your cp options yet? Yes my ass is still a virgin unlike yours. Now lets not clutter up IC' thread with your bs. PM me if you want to have an e-fight.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1 / Session 1

Pre-workout:

2x TestoPRO
2x Formadrol
1x Glycobol
1x Relora
2sc Smash FL (last serving of this; AS starts next week)
1x E-911
30mg Epidrol
2cc Microdol

BB Squats: 135x15, 185x12, 225x10, 275x6, 315x3, 325x3
BB Hack Squats: 275x5+5+4 = 14
DB Lunges: 70x6+5+4 = 15

LF Shoulder Press Machine: 100x15, 110x12, 120x12, 165x6, 175x5, 185x3
BB Front Raises: 60x8+5+5 = 18
BB Upright Rows: 145x7+5+5 = 17

Russian Calf Routine on Seated Calf Raise

Post-workout:

1hsc Lipotropic Protein
1.25sc Perfect Carb
1/2c Brown rice flour
3 SLIN (15 mins prior to shake)

As with all my resistance training, this session was fasted. I was up at around 8am (normally up around 7am), hit the weights by 9:30am, and was sipping my post-workout shake by 10:45am. I normally get in cardio post-workout, but didn't today. I've been fighting off a cold or flu for the last couple of days and didn't want to push it too hard. I will probably get in a run tonight for 20-30mins or so.

Breakfast (2hr post-workout):

1/2 ham steak
5 whole eggs
1/4c Mexican cheese
small bowl of red grapes
1 slice of Ezekiel bread w/honey
12oz Smart Balance 1% milk

Meal 3 (4 and 5 are the same):

9oz of 93/7 ground beef
Romaine lettuce
some Mexican cheese
4g fish oil
1x Relora
30mg Epidrol - That marks the end of my cycle! PCT has officially started! :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, Lets see how this goes for you IC.

BTW, we should pitch in and get Hman a prostitute, he's a little uptight.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm horny as hell already. Could this stuff be kicking in this soon? I was horny on cycle, but mainly in the morning. I'm occasionally getting rather hot under the collar in random situations today.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TPro made me randy rather fast

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yop its the testofen, that stuff made me happy in the pants after every dosage. Btw, sick pwo supplementation, I would be going crazy in the gym if I used all that prior to lifting.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm horny as hell already. Could this stuff be kicking in this soon? I was horny on cycle, but mainly in the morning. I'm occasionally getting rather hot under the collar in random situations today.
Now you do not hear a lot about be very horny in pct usually you here about dead libido. Hope it continues on for you.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
edit: so sotty

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid work out bro, stack looks insane.... are your prone to acne while on test boosters?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Met, can you change that post. I don't want to get into trouble. lol

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm older than you guys, but yeah, it made my libido stand at attention, albeit not as fast as you guys.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My bad IC :lol:...does she frequent the boards?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
freaking ophrah is looking better all the time, damn can't believe i said that. hell, i'd do rosie, lol.:saroll:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

Swamped with homework today, and I've got a date with lady-friend tonight, so I was really debating whether or not to get in this cardio session, but I know I would have been pissed at myself if I didn't. I've already had to skip a couple cardio sessions this week.

Pre-workout:

1x E-911
2x TestoPRO
2x Formadrol
1x Relora

Workout:

30 mins on Treadmill; 15% incline @ 3.1mph; Watched Man v. Food as I walked. That guy is insane.

Post-workout:

1hsc Lipotropic Protein
4T Flaxseed meal

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty low carb post w/o meal! There are other ways to get in cardio man :D...:hump: (again I'm referring to dancing)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty low carb post w/o meal! There are other ways to get in cardio man :D...:hump: (again I'm referring to dancing)
You know, it's funny. I actually danced a jig with her the other night. Thought of you. :lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha awesome

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:eek5:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently writing a research proposal on the possibility of mediation and conflict resolution techniques decreasing the chance of violent recidivism by juvenile offenders. Its some of my crappiest work yet! :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol wow

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!