Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got this in mail yesterday along with little bottles of glycobol/stoked. like to thank azmid [got to check on spelling], pembroke and the guy's at anabolic innovations.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
about me: 6'1/238/51 years old. 13 years sober. got my first set of weider 110 lb barbell/dumbell set in 1969-i was hooked. played tennis and football all 4 years of hs, weight lifting then was more of a pissing contest, not the organized routines we have today. after hs joined usn, got sent to uss. dd eisenhower before it was commissioned. first med cruise got serious about lifting, lifted with udt seals and samoan marines-badasss dudes, also fellow deckhands. spent most of my last 2 years at subic naval base, philipines. while at subic i got in best shape of my life volunteering to do jest courses-jungle exploration and survival training. went back to philipines after discharge and went to school on gi bill-stayed in philipine for almost 8 years running night club.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a month ago i found out i had low test and was put on 200mg of testosterone cyp. ive gained 18 pounds and my libido is insane, but even with the bulk my strength has not increased very much. my test is now 450 but free test is very low. i want to increase my free test/get stronger/and get more definition, i was ready to buy testopro before given this opportunity so i have big expectations for testopro.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice BigT...your test levels are the same as mine and my free test is low as well. This should light you up bubba!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice BigT...your test levels are the same as mine and my free test is low as well. This should light you up bubba!!
thanks, az. my test is 450 after a month of 200mg test cyp every week. you don't even want to know how low it was before, lol. it seems like a lot of guy's on trt have low free test, hopefully i can show them a way to improve it with testopro.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My test is low on it's own...never run anything. Being 50 has it's drawbacks as far as test production is concerned. You should get a nice bump from TestoPro!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dosing: i took 2 testopro/2 stoked/and 2 glycobol yesterday when package came and ate a bowl of oatmeal half hour later. then before dinner i repeated. i didn't notice anything. today i took the same when i got up, had a bowl of oatmeal half hour later. i waited about 20 minutes or so and then went to basement and lifted for around 30 minutes, then ran in place on trampoline for 30 minutes and then took dog for a walk. nothing notable but it did seem like i had a little extra step-i think this may be from glycobol, because it usually takes longer for me to get results from test boosters.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
if ur test is high, why want free test high as well, can anyone explain the diff, purpose?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
free test is the active, unbound percentage of test that will cause the positive reaction we are looking for. most test gets bound up and is for the most part useless as far as building muscle is concerned. so far nothing of consequence to report from testopro, although after i dosed before work last night i ate spaghetti and got a nice fullness to muscles when at work. again, i think this must be from glycobol-seems to soon to get this from a test booster. work schedule is tough, but i will hit the gym tomorrow come hell or high water.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well i forgot to mention, today is injection day. can't wait to see how the combo of 200mg test cyp/testopro treats me. should really up the ante for the gym tomorrow.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i start mine soon test-e and dbol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i start mine soon test-e and dbol
i am logging a test booster that i hope will free test, my test cyp is a legal trt prescribed from a doctor. don't want to get this thread off course.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well workout went well at the gym, as was expected i continue to slowly gain strength-still disappointed in strength gains since i have put on almost 20 pounds. so far the only thing i have noticed from the testopro/glycobol/stoked is an increase in endurance and more fullness of muscles-actually very pleased with those results so early on. so far i have to say that glycobol seems to be good stuff. still waiting for testopro to fully kick in.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The endurance increase of Glycobol was big for me as well. The TestoPro effects should be coming on anytime now. Others are reporting nice libido jumps!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The endurance increase of Glycobol was big for me as well. The TestoPro effects should be coming on anytime now. Others are reporting nice libido jumps!!
my libido is insane, but i just took my injection yesterday so it's kinda blurred. i know my wife is not a willing participant-twice a day is about all i can get out of her ,lol. one thing i have noticed is load seems to be increased which is a good thing since trt will decrease sperm amount.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just tell her it's for scientific research. Load increase is the fenugreek doing it's job! This next week should be a good indicator of TestoPro's abilities.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just tell her it's for scientific research. Load increase is the fenugreek doing it's job! This next week should be a good indicator of TestoPro's abilities.
yeah, i feel the same about the testopro. as much as we all want immediate results, these supps take a little time.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The supps all take about a week for me to feel anything, except stims of course.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The supps all take about a week for me to feel anything, except stims of course.
yeah, sometimes i feel dumb when i start a log on something i know i won't feel for at least a week,lol. but to be honest i am feeling something already.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice^^^

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
THE COLTS ARE 4 AND 0!!! WOW!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i felt good at work last night, so i decided to go to gym this morning. i knew i wasn't going to break any barriers after working all night so i concentrated on conditioning. my gym is usually empty or close to it early in the morning so i set timer for 3 minutes on treadmill and did a set, treadmill for 3 minutes, did a set treadmill for 3 minutes. i did this for close to 45 minutes until fatigued. then did 20 more minutes on treadmill. i was very impressed with my endurance, since gaining 20 pounds in a short time my endurance has suffered. if this is a sign of things to come with testopro, then bring it on. appetite and libido are crazy!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ball is rolling now. Your muscles should start to feel fuller as well. Good stuff BigT!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know BigT there are things in Testopro that traditionally were very well for me .. seems like we never react to the same stull lol ... Except Formestane and everybody loves that ****e!!

Congrats on 13 years... logged 18 myself, don't miss it not even a little bit!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't know BigT there are things in Testopro that traditionally were very well for me .. seems like we never react to the same stull lol ... Except Formestane and everybody loves that ****e!!

Congrats on 13 years... logged 18 myself, don't miss it not even a little bit!!
i am more proud of my sobriety than anything else, except for my children. btw-i seem to be starting to feel effects from testopro kinda nice now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The ball is rolling now. Your muscles should start to feel fuller as well. Good stuff BigT!!
thanks for following, az. you are right effects are starting to be more noticeable.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am more proud of my sobriety than anything else, except for my children. btw-i seem to be starting to feel effects from testopro kinda nice now.
Good to know, I will likely be running this early new year for 8 weeks...

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Score. Good to know.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got home from work this morning, felt good so did 30 minutes of cardio. felt good after cardio so took dog for a walk. my dog loves chasing squirrel's so i let him loose in the park. 40 minutes of chasing ted [my dog] up and down hills and i was done-in. leaning-out/muscles full/great mood/improving strength, yeah i think testopro might just be kicking in. btw my libido has been VERY high since i started the test cyp, in the last day or two it has even been higher. my wife is enjoying the new found attention, but still refuses to give in more than 2xday-she keeps telling me to act my age, lol.:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just got caught up T, congrats on the 13 years man.
thanks jim. i have seen so many fall, i feel very blessed to still be standing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
here is a good sign that testopro is working. since starting trt my libido has improved so much it's hard to describe, but semen volume has slowly been decreasing. since starting testopro it seems that load volume has been increasing, and now am sure of it. load volume is as high as i can remember, and anyone with half a brain knows that increased load volume means increased pleasure. i am enjoying this very much, feel like i am in my 30's instead of 51.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man that's a LOAD of information!! Sounds like TestoPro is cuming along nicely...
Sorry T I had to...

Are the workouts stepping up as well?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbing now...will catch up when i can...:)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
MAN, how could I have missed this? In for the ride brother!! That, and I still can't fall asleep to get ready to go into work tonight for the first day of night shift for a month,ugh!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Sorry forgot!! #1 Thanks for serving, and #2 gratz on the 13 years!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man that's a LOAD of information!! Sounds like TestoPro is cuming along nicely...
Sorry T I had to...

Are the workouts stepping up as well?
hahaha-i know, i know i was asking for it!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just caught up on the log. haha big I would have never have guessed you were 51! Act your age! :p jk stay young man. Glad you are having a LOAD of fun with this! What does your diet look like?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just caught up on the log. haha big I would have never have guessed you were 51! Act your age! :p jk stay young man. Glad you are having a LOAD of fun with this! What does your diet look like?
like shiit. but i am working on it. funny my wife keeps saying the same thing about acting my age...but usually just when im trying to get her to go again.hehe.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's the problem with my wife....she does act her age!! Oh well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's the problem with my wife....she does act her age!! Oh well.
AMEN, my brother. now if only i could find a female version of testopro. be nice if she were the one beggin for awhile,lol.:cheers:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thus lies the quest of many a married man!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thus lies the quest of many a married man!!
hahaha...it was cool at two, but when i asked for 3 the shiit hit the fan.:smashfreakB:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bros haven't you learned anything from married life?! Go do the dishes or vacuum...that sh1t is like fukcin cat nip!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bros haven't you learned anything from married life?! Go do the dishes or vacuum...that sh1t is like fukcin cat nip!
i would rather die...i bring home the bacon-she cooks it.:rocketwhore:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just sayin...you want round three, you gotta break out the dust buster :dunno:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just sayin...you want round three, you gotta break out the dust buster :dunno:
haha, i know what your saying. trust me it would take more than a little dusting to get round three. you are talking about a whole house scrubbing.:whip: