Lights out with LipoTrophin PM (Review by UKStrength)

  1. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Lights out with LipoTrophin PM (Review by UKStrength)


    Lights out with LipoTrophin PM



    What is Lipotrophin PM?

    (taken from Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science)

    THE WORLDS MOST EFFECTIVE NIGHT TIME METABOLIC BOOSTER THAT BURNS FAT WHILE YOU SLEEP



    Lipotrophin PM is the second half of our fat-fighting one-two punch. Applied Nutriceuticals developed Lipotrophin PM specifically for nighttime use, enabling you to remain in a fat-burning metabolic state even while you sleep! The stimulant-free combination of the ingredients in Lipotrophin PM are specially designed to increase production of your body’s natural fat-burning hormones, while also promoting deeper, more restful sleep. Works best when used in conjunction with Lipotrophin AM.



    * Stimulant free - promotes a restful sleep
    * Helps preserve lean muscle when dieting
    * Helps metabolize late - day carbs instead of storing them as fat
    * Promotes natural appetite suppression


    The Review

    First off i'd like to say thanks very much to Rosie and all the guys at AppNut for letting me try out Lipotrophin PM for the last few weeks.

    I have to be honest and and admit that sleeping deeply and consistently have never been strong points for me, combine that with stimulants all day long and hectic work schedules, some days I find sleep very difficult. I was seriously impressed with IGF-2 in terms of its effectiveness at promoting very deep sleep (check out my review of IGF-2 HERE) and LipoTrophin also contains the same active ingredient, Macuna Pruriens, well-documented for promoting release of L-Dopa and therefore improving growth hormone levels.

    Improving Sleep

    This is where LipoTrophin stood strong for me. I can honestly say that I've not had ONE restless night on LipoTrophin PM, I'm actually worried about coming off it! (although we must all give supplements a rest from time to time...). I've slept deeply and woken really refreshed, not groggy and tired like you would if you popped a sleeping pill (which I've used in the past). If you buy Lipotrophin for this effect alone, don't hesitate, it gets the UKStrength 'seal of approval'

    Preserving Lean Muscle When Dieting


    I haven't been in a calorie deficit recently, although I did start LipoTrophin PM after finishing my cycle of E-Stane and Dermacrine. Since then I haven't lost any size from my cycle (some of that is definitely due to an effective PCT though), however, the extra rest and recovery i had from sleeping well will have augmented this greatly.

    Helps Metabolise Late-Day carbs

    I can't say i've ever been 'carb-sensitive' although I do tend to go overboard on some days. What I did notice though is that on the days i did eat a few extra carbs a bit later, i just looked leaner and pumped in the morning, glycobol and LipoTrophin anyone? For someone on a cut this would be so beneficial to make use of every carb they eat!

    Promotes Natural Appetite Suppression

    I can't say this was a strong effect for me. LipoTrophin needs to be taken on an empty stomach, something I became accustomed to when i was using IGF-2 for the same reason, but I didn't feel less hungry when I dosed it. It certainly didn't exacerbate my hunger though, which is always a good thing, no one like late night munchies!

    Conclusion


    Get LipoTrophin for the sleep benefits, it knocks just about every other product I've tried on the head in that sense and that is well worth your hard-earned cash for the extra recovery. We all know what the feeling's like after good night's sleep, imagine that every night. You've had LipoTrophin then.

    Cheers again AppNut!

  2. Senior Member
    benj851's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    768
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    What was your dose, and could you say that it helped you lose weight?
  3. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    What other sleep supplements have you tried?

    Nice review, by the way.
    •   
       

  4. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    What was your dose, and could you say that it helped you lose weight?
    I just used the stated dose for my weight, (2 caps pre bed). I felt no need to increase the dosage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    What other sleep supplements have you tried?

    Nice review, by the way.
    Cheers mate

    I've used the following before to actually aid sleep:

    Standard sleeping pills (benzodiazepine-based ones)
    Nocturnobol by LG sciences
    Valerian Root Extract
    Lean Dreams by ALRI
    Groloid by Goliath Labs

    Supplements that had the 'side-effect' of good sleep

    IGF-2
  5. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,306
    Rep Power
    128474
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    LipoTrophin PM + IGF-2 works a treat! nice review!
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    The Review

    First off i'd like to say thanks very much to Rosie and all the guys at AppNut for letting me try out Lipotrophin PM for the last few weeks.

    I have to be honest and and admit that sleeping deeply and consistently have never been strong points for me, combine that with stimulants all day long and hectic work schedules, some days I find sleep very difficult. I was seriously impressed with IGF-2 in terms of its effectiveness at promoting very deep sleep (check out my review of IGF-2 HERE) and LipoTrophin also contains the same active ingredient, Macuna Pruriens, well-documented for promoting release of L-Dopa and therefore improving growth hormone levels.

    Improving Sleep

    This is where LipoTrophin stood strong for me. I can honestly say that I've not had ONE restless night on LipoTrophin PM, I'm actually worried about coming off it! (although we must all give supplements a rest from time to time...). I've slept deeply and woken really refreshed, not groggy and tired like you would if you popped a sleeping pill (which I've used in the past). If you buy Lipotrophin for this effect alone, don't hesitate, it gets the UKStrength 'seal of approval'

    Preserving Lean Muscle When Dieting


    I haven't been in a calorie deficit recently, although I did start LipoTrophin PM after finishing my cycle of E-Stane and Dermacrine. Since then I haven't lost any size from my cycle (some of that is definitely due to an effective PCT though), however, the extra rest and recovery i had from sleeping well will have augmented this greatly.

    Helps Metabolise Late-Day carbs

    I can't say i've ever been 'carb-sensitive' although I do tend to go overboard on some days. What I did notice though is that on the days i did eat a few extra carbs a bit later, i just looked leaner and pumped in the morning, glycobol and LipoTrophin anyone? For someone on a cut this would be so beneficial to make use of every carb they eat!

    Promotes Natural Appetite Suppression

    I can't say this was a strong effect for me. LipoTrophin needs to be taken on an empty stomach, something I became accustomed to when i was using IGF-2 for the same reason, but I didn't feel less hungry when I dosed it. It certainly didn't exacerbate my hunger though, which is always a good thing, no one like late night munchies!

    Conclusion


    Get LipoTrophin for the sleep benefits, it knocks just about every other product I've tried on the head in that sense and that is well worth your hard-earned cash for the extra recovery. We all know what the feeling's like after good night's sleep, imagine that every night. You've had LipoTrophin then.

    Cheers again AppNut!
    Absolutely awesome review, Rick! Lipotrophin-PM definitely is the best thing for deep and refreshing sleep for sure; this is why I love and use the product and why it is my favourite supplement/product (next to IGF-2) of all time!


    Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    What was your dose, and could you say that it helped you lose weight?
    You dose as directed on the dosing chart and use pre-bed...If you're personally looking for a product to "lose weight" remember that FAT loss is dependent on your caloric intake and energy expenditure and not a product, and that if you do not have the basics right then there is no 'magic pill'.


    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    LipoTrophin PM + IGF-2 works a treat! nice review!
    ^^^DEFINITELY!!! That's my favourite stack right there (with a few other goodies)

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Absolutely awesome review, Rick! Lipotrophin-PM definitely is the best thing for deep and refreshing sleep for sure; this is why I love and use the product and why it is my favourite supplement/product (next to IGF-2) of all time!
    No worries Rosie, I've been so impressed with the LipoTrophin. Not many products meet my expectations let alone exceed them!
  8. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice review UK. I too am worried about coming to the end of using Lipotrophin-PM. The product flat out delivers the goods!! I have dosed at 3 caps before bed as per the dosing chart and have to say that it is the deepest sleep I have had in years. My wife was worried at first because I am a very light sleeper and was not waking up when she would use the bathroom in the middle of the night. She was checking to see if I was still breathing. I am coming to the usual end of a DC blast cycle and feel as though I have more in the tank. The recovery benefits of sleep can never be overstated. You can use this in a cut but, I actually have been bulking and it has kept me very lean considering the excess calories I have been consuming. I found that it made me crave carbs. I have actually added 4 lbs since starting Lipotrophin. I agree that the appetite suppression was not evident for me either. Lastly, how can you not love the fact of getting a month's worth of this for under $20?? Sorry if I hijacked your thread UK but, I felt the word on this product needs to be spread.
    Always open light. Its not what you open with, its what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Nice review UK. I too am worried about coming to the end of using Lipotrophin-PM. The product flat out delivers the goods!! I have dosed at 3 caps before bed as per the dosing chart and have to say that it is the deepest sleep I have had in years. My wife was worried at first because I am a very light sleeper and was not waking up when she would use the bathroom in the middle of the night. She was checking to see if I was still breathing. I am coming to the usual end of a DC blast cycle and feel as though I have more in the tank. The recovery benefits of sleep can never be overstated. You can use this in a cut but, I actually have been bulking and it has kept me very lean considering the excess calories I have been consuming. I found that it made me crave carbs. I have actually added 4 lbs since starting Lipotrophin. I agree that the appetite suppression was not evident for me either. Lastly, how can you not love the fact of getting a month's worth of this for under $20?? Sorry if I hijacked your thread UK but, I felt the word on this product needs to be spread.
    Thank you for your feedback, mate!...I don't get appetite suppression either (nothing but Lean Xtreme and DCP have ever had appetite suppressing effects on me). But then again, I don't use Lipotrophin-PM as a fat burner, but for the sleeping benefits/effects...As I have said many times over Lipotrophin-PM is a DEFINITE winner! This is a STAPLE of mine and is an excellent addition to achieving ANY body goal.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    ...Sorry if I hijacked your thread UK but, I felt the word on this product needs to be spread.
    No need to be sorry mate, thanks for your input I think I'll be trying either Ghenerate next or Bullet Proof to see how they compare in the sleep department!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 11:31 PM
  2. Lights Camera DESTROY! Orb enlists ASGT to set new PRs.
    By orbitron3000 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 08:41 AM
  3. Lipotrophin AM/PM mini-review
    By lutherblsstt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 09:03 PM
  4. Rumsfeld lights one up at the Podium
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 09:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in