Rosie's Review of Gaspari's MyoFusion (Strawberry Flavour)
- 09-12-2009, 04:24 AM
Rosie's [Mini] Review of Gaspari's MyoFusion (Strawberry and Cream Flavour)
Since there are so many tubs of protein powder in the house (5 at last count), I decided to use a serving of Gaspari Nutrition's MyoFusion in Strawberry and Cream...
What is it?
* Cross-Flow Cold Process / Microfiltered Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate, Egg Albumen, and Milk Protein Isolate
* Powerful Proteolytic GaspariZyme™ Complex For Extreme Bioavailability and Maximum Amino Acid Levels In The Bloodstream
* No sugar
* Long-term taste satisfaction
For more information see Gaspari Nutrition - MyoFusion.
Formula: 8/10. I like that MyoFusion includes more protein sources than just whey (concentrate or isolate). The fat ingredients are quality as well.
Smell: 8/10. Smelt like strawberries. Nice.
Taste: 8/10. Although I love strawberries I do not like strawberry as a flavour for protein and have so far disliked any strawberry flavoured protein powder that I have used. However, MyoFusion's Strawberry was actually very pleasant; almost like having a strawberry smoothie re taste.
Mixability: 10/10. I had my serving of MyoFusion with half a cup of oats (as I do all my protein powders post-gym). I only use enough water to mix the powder and the oats together. There were no clumps of powder at all, and it mixed well with the oats.
Texture: 8/10. MyoFusion I used with my oats; the texture was like that of a smoothie.
Overall: 8.3/10. My MyoFusion sample was a pleasant experience.
Would I use it again? Yes.
Would I recommend? Yes.
This review is also available in my training/supplementation journal (post #797) in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: The Female Terminator Chronicles.Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION
"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rosie Chee in forum LG SciencesReplies: 9Last Post: 11-23-2010, 04:42 PM
- By M16 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2009, 07:51 AM
- By Rosie Chee in forum LG SciencesReplies: 13Last Post: 03-15-2009, 07:42 AM
- By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2009, 01:48 AM