somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Stats

Start
6'2" 177 11.6% BF

Years lifting: on and off for 12 years.

Hormone history: M1T, 4-AD, M-Dien, Halodrol, Hyperdrol, Phytostestosterone, HD-X2.

Goals: Bang for buck, pound for pound strong, lean and athletic.

I play football two to three days a week (flag) and rugby season is almost wrapped up.

Dosage:

2cc 2x per day upon waking and second dose atleast 8 hours later.

Ancilliaries:

Liv-52 (himalaya) 2x per day, Heart health (pomology) 1x per day, Chelated Multi mineral (Vitazan) 3x w/meals, Digestive Enzyme (Vitazan) 3x, B2 Synergistic (Vitazan) 1x, Acidophilus (Vitazan) 2x, EFA 1x.

Pct is not final yet but i have all neccesary supports and SERMS, so far im thinkin nolva, anadraulic state...

Attachments

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Final review:

Weight gain: +12lbs

There was a jump from week one to two and a steady reduction in bodyfat during week 3 and 4.

You will notice i gained the most in my legs and back.

I saw veins popping in the areas where veins are visible on my body especially my inner calf and forearms.

I added weight and reps to all muscle groups from one workout to the next i did a 10 pound jump on squats while also adding ten pounds to my widowmaker (20 rep) set. During this time i noticed a tightening of my core and also a bodyfat reduction. This pattern continued workout to workout when excercises were repeated.

I noticed a decrease in recovery time between sets and workouts.

I immediately felt an increase in libido and experienced pumps in the groin region. This persisted throughout the log and may have tapered off at the end.

Towards the end my joints were a little "creaky" and i had acne and oily skin for the first 2 weeks.

I experienced some testicular shrinkage and softening but was not that obvious.

I felt a calming effect that was really pleasant throughout this cycle and some minor lethargy after dosing times that went away shortly after.

I noticed an increase in appetite and at times could eat double a normal meal size, this effect was extreme in the AM and PWO.

The taste was ok, not great not bad, but cinnamon like and decent.

During this cycle i was happy, horny and hungry and i would call it the HHH stack.

My blood pressure never elevated significantly and i never had back pumps. I was irritable at times but never "raged".

I would rate this cycle as my favorite to date as i also continued to improve in the sports i play and gained significant quality mass in a short period of time.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

Not a lot to report other than dosing upon waking 2cc's then again approx 9 hours later.

The effects will be reported as observed.

Trained legs/ Shoulders
Hack squat: 90x12, 180x10, 230x10 supersetted with leg press: 200x12, 300x10, 400x10
Standing ham curl: 50x12, 65x10x8
Seated Quad ext: 130x12, 145x10, 160x10
Hip adductor/ abductor: stack x10 for 3 sets.
Seated calf raise: 70x15, 90x12, 115x12

Seated overhead dumbell press: 60x12, 70x10, 80x5
Bent over rear delt flyes: 10x12, 10x10, 10x10 supersetted with 90 laterals x10, x10, x10
Face pulls 60x10, 10, 8

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Rest.

A noticeable increase in libido, my girl is our of town but i am definitely feeling this effect.
I am sore in the hammies and groin today but nothing major as the workout was pretty easy going.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! Good luck bro! Will follow along for sure!

//CC

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Once again the libido is elevated. My starting BP was 118 over 68 so we shall see if this rises. I have no sides to report and once again this stage of the log will be simple since the effects are cumulative.

Chest/back:

Barbell bench: 135x12, 165x10, 195x10, 225x6
Incline dumbell: 60x10, 70x10, 75x8 (burning shoulders)
Machine flye: 50x10, 55x10, 55x8 (done slowly and really burned)
Seated pulldown machine: 120x12, 135x10, 150x10 (nice contractions done slowly)
Upper back row machine: not sure of weights 12, 10, 10 (real nice)
Dumbell row: 50x12, 60x10, 70x10

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

Libido is up, my mood is still even and i have maybe a touch of lethargy today.
One thing i must report is i have been staying up later lately, either i will dose earlier or give myself a bedtime if this product is being dosed too close to bedtime. My girlfriend came back from out of town today so that is good, lol. My appetite is unaffected and i have no other noticable effects.

Seated overhead tricep press: 70x12, 80x10, 90x8
Standing dumbell curl: 35x12, 40x10, 45x10 (done slow with nice form)
Standing reverse grip press down one hand: 45x12, 50x10, 55x8
Bent over cable curls: 45x10, 45x10, 45x10 (done with a slightly raised pulley to force work at all times during lift).

My chest is really sore today and i did not feel strong but i am a bit out of shape and the lightest i have been in years. My diet has been good but i have not experienced elevated hunger at this stage. I am looking a bit harder already and it is not hard to see all 6 abs when i flex. I got to get the pics up soon.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's your diet? Are you going to post weekly weigh in's or one final at the end?
Looking forward to thos pics :) You must be in shape!
Keep pushing it!

//CC

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
How's your diet? Are you going to post weekly weigh in's or one final at the end?
Looking forward to thos pics :) You must be in shape!
Keep pushing it!

//CC
Weight hasnt changed much but when i test bf% i can tell net weight changes.

i should do this weekly.

My diet is ok, normally the appetite just isnt there but i am only high 170's so luckily i am not needing to eat 400 grms of protein. ITs been climblin steady i am really hungry in the morning and i pack food to work so i can get in an extra meal or two.

Pics up.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I got here late big guy...I'm definitely interested to what it does for you as i'm starting mine in about two weeks. I'm shooting to get up to 250 during my run. Have you noticed any change in your stamina yet?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I got here late big guy...I'm definitely interested to what it does for you as i'm starting mine in about two weeks. I'm shooting to get up to 250 during my run. Have you noticed any change in your stamina yet?
Gym Stamina is about the same so far. I am just getting my log rolling no biggie. Work has been crazy and ive worked 6 days a week for the last two months. I had to nap yesterday and today so we shall see if this continues.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I understand about the work thing. I do my workouts before work, just cant let it get in the way! Thanks for doing this log, sounds like your off to a great start.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I understand about the work thing. I do my workouts before work, just cant let it get in the way! Thanks for doing this log, sounds like your off to a great start.
Yeah my job is pretty sweet, thankfully cause man i am tired i must be growing.

I would like others to note that the taste of this stuff is not bad at all. I cant really say id put it on my pancakes but its almost a cinnamon heart kinda taste.

I have been trying to eat lots of fresh fruit to combat the innate acidity that comes with supplementing and working out harder. I noticed people reporting a throat burn or acid reflux and i have during workouts gotten a similar feeling.

This could be a number of factors including acid production for digestion, acidity from the supp itself or random reflux unrelated. I however do not have this happen often so we shall see if this persists.

Water intake is about a gallon a day and diet is ramping up to a more traditional body builder diet.

I would also like to mention that i take 2 tbsp of EVOO twice a day if i remeber ontop of all the other stuff.

PWO shake consists of 1/2 cup of rolled oats 1 cup of berries, 2 tbsp of peanut butter and 40grams of whey. So good.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
So far today i have slept alot so my waking eating hours are minimal.

Meal 1: 1 egg, 3 whites, bagel, 4 large pieces of watermelon, EVOO
Meal 2: Bagel, Chicken breast, peanut butter, pear
Meal 3: Protein with oats, EVOO, berries...

I woke at 1200 ate then fell back asleep, got up at 330 and its now 700 so thats 3 meals in 4.5-5 hours Ill be in bed by 100-200 so tommorow i hope i can get out of bed and stay out.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nice a microdrol log ill be checkin in good luck bro.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

So today i did notice a slight increase in stamina. I couldnt neccessarily rep more but did seem to recover well between sets. I have no tiesticular atrophy, aggression or acne thus far. I do feel a bit harder and even with 11% BF i tend to have a bit of a soft look. Weight updates will be as needed and likely not everyday.

Legs/shoulders:

Hack squat: 90x12, 180x10, 230x10, 280x10 (done in the hack machine backwards felt very nice)
One leg quad ext: 60x12, 70x10, 80x9
Seated Ham curl: 60x12, 70x10, 80x9
Glute kickback: 90x10, 90x10
Leg press machine: 300x12, 350x10, 400x8 supersetted with calf raises 12,10,6
Hip adductor/abductor 3 sets of each back to back on an air machine 80/100 (who knows what real weight it is) x10, 10, 10

Incline side flyes: 10x12, 15x10, 15x10, 10x10 supersetted with 90 degree rotations.
Bent over rows: 10x12, 12x10, 15x10 super setted with side laterals arms at 90 degrees and elbows elevated.

Good volume today and i will indoubtably need a video to illistrate what i am doing here in some excercises.
I have very problematic feet and therefore knees. So i wish i could just squat my bag off and go nuts but my knees come in and i tend to use alot of back so squats are for later when i tighten everything up a bit. I have a tarsal fusion of the bones and a few other small genetic deformities that are a nusiance and annoying. You can really tell in my calve pic that one side is developed and the other is not as much due to the internal rotation of my foot that is permanentaly fused in that spot. Anyway Legs are a bich for most guys and moreso for me.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In regards to your knees caving in the technique shown in this vid may be helpful to you. It's hard to say with your issues of course but I have found success with it...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdl-Ga3yuAg"]YouTube - Simple Technique to Fix Your Form on Most Exercises and Avoid Injuries[/ame]

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Log looks great man. Any aggression? Pumps?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Log looks great man. Any aggression? Pumps?
Today was rest but i do feel fuller and the pumps have been nothing special. I would say aggression is not elevated as of yet but i have two football games tommorow so we'll see how i feel.

My gf said i feel like i am bigger already in reffering to me being back in the gym steady. I noticed zero ball shrinkage and libidio is well above normal. Im carrying big pumps in penis region, lol.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 6: Rest

Libido waay up, muscles starting to feel fuller, no aggression, a small nap today maybe a slight amount of lethargy but may be my sleep patterns.
No oily skin, no shrinkage and strength seems ok with a small decrease in rest intervals.

I did however have weird azz dreams, sweated heavily in my sleep and had weird paranoid and odd moments of confusion during the nights sleep. I had to take a whiz twice during the night and awoke very hungry.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
subbdizzled wizzle the micrdrolizzle giftizzle

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like things are going well so far. Sorry if I missed this but are you going to do weigh ins?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 7:Rest

Aggression: Non issue at this early stage of the log.
Libido: Definitely, noticable and immedaitely elevated.
Acne: Non factor.
Pumps: Not really worth mentioning yet.
Strength: Maybe a subtle increase or nothing.
Shutdown: Potentially some testi softening, need to check back often.
Additional sides: Since starting i have had this infrequent pain in my chest, hard to isolate will monitor.
Additional benefits: Feeling fuller and eager to get back at next weeks split!

Was my day off had to pay bills, work and extra job and spend time with my son. At this stage in the log i needed two days off in a row before getting back into my rotation. I have noticed some back pain from a moutain bike accident where i biffed on a 6-7 ft dirt jump and smashed my hip and apparently my back. I can feel one of my discs sticking out farther than the others and it kind of pinches when i lean backwards. Im not sure if ill try to see a chiro, stretch it out, rest it or try to get some time hanging upside down to let it decompress.

Im not concerned, ill figure it out and its not debilitating just a potential plan changer for what excercises i do. Things like overhead presses and french presses may be touch and go, i feel old lol.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
subbed bud. Give it hell!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
We'll see if it holds but i have been consistently weighing in at 177 in the AM and this AM i was 181 so +4.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, I am quite interested in this product

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, I am quite interested in this product
Welcome, along with the other new additions.

I forgot to mention a follow up about the sleep. I mentioned a few days back about a weird sleep with lots of sweating and weird dreams. That has been isolated to one night, when i take in too much caffeine (i dont usually) i get like that. I drank some allegedly herbal chinese tea that was supposed to help detoxify my body and the 4 cups must have done it. It was supposed to be caffeine free but clearly was not.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
4lbs sounds awesome man!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:

I played football in the sun for 4 hours after eating a 4 egg breakfast wrap and some canteloup. I was full and tired after waking on 6 hours sleep and running around then i was tired and lethargic but still put in a stellar show and played decent to say the least.

My legs are not nearly as sore as then usually are afterwards, i think this is the point in this run where i hit the gas and speed into some decent gains.

Weight this AM 184 + 7 lbs.

My report of sides and benefits will resume this eve after a workout at the gym. I am interested if i will see an improvement in strength, pumps and endurance tonight.

I have been feeling a strong acid reflux, burning feeling in my stomach and lower eso****us, i will attempt to alleviate this by adding in more fresh fruit and vegetables as well as other alkaline foods. I am a firm believer in the acid alkaline diet but belief and following are two seperate entities. Mango juice rocks.

EDIT: I cant type "e s o p h a g u s" because of the " p h a g " portion WTF?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Reflux is an sd side, sugary beverages of any type can kick it in, I used tums and drank more water, it goes away after you adjust your intake of sugars. Just my experience and opinion.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Reflux is an sd side, sugary beverages of any type can kick it in, I used tums and drank more water, it goes away after you adjust your intake of sugars. Just my experience and opinion.
Thanks man, i dont drink coffee, pop or eat junk food. I know that is not the only source of sugar so i will definitely heed your advice. Thanks for the input bro.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
You are welcome bro! My first run I craved fruit juice and pop (liquids in general) that kicked in the reflux, once I switched to straight water, (lots of it) it wasnt so bad.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Copngrats on the gains bro! 7lbs - thats at this stage, thats great :)

//CC

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant wait to here how your w/o goes tonight! 7lbs?! :jaw: NICE!!! How much do you think is muscle?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to here how your w/o goes tonight! 7lbs?! :jaw: NICE!!! How much do you think is muscle?
Well its not fat but likely glycogen and water. I dont know if one can gain muscle in that time frame?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:

Chest/calves

Incline dumbell: 75x12, 85x10, 95x6
Decline smith: 135x12, 185x10, 205x10, 225x8
Cable crosses: 60x12, 65x10, 70x7

Seated calf raise: 90x15, 90x12, 90x10, 90x10
Toe raises: body weight on platformx15, 15,15

Noticing an increase in vascularity, looking fuller and feeling good. The veins in my forearms were nice, and my chest was looking more evenly developed. I really need to warm up with this stuff since you can always lift more than you think you can intially. I tweaked something in my left forearm but i think its real minor just achy. Football put a beating on me, my abs and rotator cuffs have doms and impeded my workout yesterday (rotors). Last night my quads started feeling sore and its back day next workout.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:

Chest/calves

Incline dumbell: 75x12, 85x10, 95x6
Decline smith: 135x12, 185x10, 205x10, 225x8
Cable crosses: 60x12, 65x10, 70x7

Seated calf raise: 90x15, 90x12, 90x10, 90x10
Toe raises: body weight on platformx15, 15,15

Noticing an increase in vascularity, looking fuller and feeling good. The veins in my forearms were nice, and my chest was looking more evenly developed. I really need to warm up with this stuff since you can always lift more than you think you can intially. I tweaked something in my left forearm but i think its real minor just achy. Football put a beating on me, my abs and rotator cuffs have doms and impeded my workout yesterday (rotors). Last night my quads started feeling sore and its back day next workout.
I agree with the warm-up concept. Your muscle stength can fool your joints. Injury can ruin a cycle. Ive made it a safe habit to only increase my weights by only 1 to 2 % every third workout. Getting greedy with the weight is a problem.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:

Weight is still up 7.5 pounds and diet is coming in strong. I noticed it is important to eat lots of fresh veggies and stay away from sugary foods or else you get bloated and the appetite is sedated as a result. The burning stomach/throat is all but gone so hopefully it stays away. Ive been sleeping well and not overly tired during the day i had one night of night sweats and none since.

Its getting cold here and the sun is setting early, boo urns.

I am looking more full and maybe a bit watery, muscle bellies feel nice. My rotors are still kinds rocked so hopefully i can be 100% tommorow.

I will likely get a swim in today since i cant get to the gym.

My nips seem a touch puffy but no sensitivity or pain. No shrinkage, high libido, no acne, no lethargy and mood is good. I had a few patches maybe in the last few days where i was impatient or irritated but i feel super calm and happy today.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good bud. Let's keep those gains coming!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update man. Can't wait to see how much you gain! Strength too

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear the reflux resolved, its distracting, other than that sounds like sides are low and youre not letting yourself get carried away. Sounds like a fast onset from the liquid carrier. Great logging!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:

Im posting this again cause i did get a chance to do a workout today, nothing major but fullfilling nonetheless.

Kneeling close grip pulldowns: 90x12, 100x10, 110x10, 120x10
Dumbell rows: 55x12, 65x10, 75x10
widegrip pressdowns: 40x12, 40x10, 50x10
Lower back extensions: bodyweight arms over head: x12, x10, x10

Decline crunches: x12, x10, x9 supersetted with incline leg raise: x10, x9, x8 (buurn)
Crunches on lower back extension aparatus: x10, x10, x8
Reg sit ups: x10, x10

Dumbell shrugs: 55x10, 65x10, 75x10
Bench press machine shrugs: 140x10, 150x10

Good little workout, when doing my crunches i tried to keep my back kinda straight to make it harder and when i felt myself getting sloppy i stopped. Im noticing some pumps with this stuff now, its like my sets burn earlier but i recover faster between sets. This whole workout was more or less done in 20-25 mins so it was from one thing to the next. I did all reps slow and methodically trying to strengthen my mind muscle connection and to deliberately work the intended areas, my weak points.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good bud. Let's keep those gains coming!
Workin on it brotha.

Nice update man. Can't wait to see how much you gain! Strength too
I took it pretty easy today, its weird on this stuff its like i am getting a burn with less weight and it feels heavy but i can keep going heavier. I am usually a ballz to the wall kinda guy and i am being carefull due to the spine thing and cause i have a few weeks still to go, an injury would be horrendous.

Glad to hear the reflux resolved, its distracting, other than that sounds like sides are low and youre not letting yourself get carried away. Sounds like a fast onset from the liquid carrier. Great logging!
I lost the blue dispenser cap apparently cause its gone. So ive been dipping the syringe in the bottle and drawing it out, messy but it works. The burning feeling sucked azz and i dont miss it. All i drink is water and the mango juice was prolly the culprit, delicious culprit. I am not that worried about the scale but i do hope to tie in some lagging muscle groups. Its hard to go "back to the drawing board" when you want to hammer the excercises youve come to know and love. I am trying to bring up my outer head of my calves, outer head of my tris, upper middle back, abs and lower chest. Dont get me started on legs but gains anywhere in that vacinity are welcome.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its day 11 now. It should start to be kicking in hardcore soon.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damm son I told you to send me a link!:D..catching up now...Get huge BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!