Andrew732 gets his HGH production with LG's GHENERATE!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Quoted from Eric owner of LG Sciences:
"What you will feel on GHENERATE:

Increase feeling of well being
Increased recovery
Better Sleep
Increased Focus
FAT LOSS "

I will be looking for these without making it PLACEBO as I did with any other GH releaser. This product is more of GnRH which makes it real interesting since, dodder seed and icarrin are the only herbs that mimic it to some extent. This is why I find it fascanating, if the results are prominent, I will make another log that involves it with GH relasers for a 1-2 punch. This will make it ideal to stack with AI's as well. The capabilities of this product have me salivating, with my natural testosterone production, this WILL give great gains if it delivers as it supposed to.
The only staples I will use are the following:
Creatine Monohydrate pre-event or workout
beta-alanine 4g daily
Cissus post event or workout
BCAA's
Whey Isolate
Glycobol prior to my meals
Once in a while Jack3d or Mesomorph prior to an intense session for added energy.
My Log:
My log will consist of what I did throughout the day, some of the exercises I did, the meals I ate throughout the day, and of course noted of effects of GHENERATE.
Feel free to ask questions as one follows the log, I am not sure how much to expect but I do know that GHRP-2 is most effective through sublingual dosing. I will only be taking it pre-bed for the fact that products of these kinds work most effectively that way, I will play around with the dosages as I get used to supplement.
I will post pre-pics soon, anybody is welcome to subscribe to this log.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
subbed bro.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
dude, you're solid as!
Thanks during the summer I lose quite a bit of water, I am hoping this GHENERATE gets me even more cut up, I am looking for more striations on my legs, its hard to see on pics because of the light and my real pale legs LOL.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you're also a hairy mofo like me. And Craig Matthews haha!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
you're also a hairy mofo like me. And Craig Matthews haha!
yeah LOL, I am not a bb, so I NEVER shave lol, its funny cuz everyone tells me to get rid of some of that hair, but I say nah its grown on me.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

Yea dude, you are pretty jacked for 170lbs. Lets see what this GHENERATE does for ya!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah LOL, I am not a bb, so I NEVER shave lol, its funny cuz everyone tells me to get rid of some of that hair, but I say nah its grown on me.
ingrown hairs are a bloody nightmare . . rue the day I ever did it. And some chicks dig the yeti look :147:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I'd say 3/4 or more of girls prefer me to not shave vs the ones who do. Most of my girlfriends in the past have always found it strange when I shaved for log pics.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Honestly I'd say 3/4 or more of girls prefer me to not shave vs the ones who do. Most of my girlfriends in the past have always found it strange when I shaved for log pics.
well, sometimes it comes down to "well I will if you will" :147:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
ingrown hairs are a bloody nightmare . . rue the day I ever did it. And some chicks dig the yeti look :147:
Yetti look LOL, priceless, a lot of women have no problem from what I have noticed but my friends seem not to have the same experience LOL. I assume women find it to look better on some men than others.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

Yea dude, you are pretty jacked for 170lbs. Lets see what this GHENERATE does for ya!
Well I would say I have strength more than being jacked, not really a big guy but my muscle twitch fibers allow for explosive lifts, all in all; anxious to see the overall effects from GHENERATE.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
i take powerfull now as a gh releaser.. how do these 2 compare?? and losing fat is something i desparetly need to do..only the stomach blubber tho..i am hard and lean everywhere else

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great starting pictures! As mentioned; you are solid :)
Count me in on this log, will definately be following along!

//CC

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
i take powerfull now as a gh releaser.. how do these 2 compare?? and losing fat is something i desparetly need to do..only the stomach blubber tho..i am hard and lean everywhere else
Well Powerfull is a GH releaser GHENERATE is GnRH releaser, they stack well together in terms of synergesim, throw in an AI in the morning once you get up and it is quite the stack. As for blubber, its either your diet or a surplus of estrogen in the system, feel free to display your diet.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
id love to see the face u made on the most muscular!

must be funny as hell lol

give it hell brotha
LOL, you know the look of a constipated individual, that would be what face looked like during these pics LOL.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all those subscribing to this log, enjoy and feel free to question or comment at any given time.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in man! Damm you already looking swole and stacked! you guys need to let me know the secret! hahaha

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subscribbed ...nice cuts man. You should really get on stage.

will be comparing the effects GHENERATE

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Im in man! Damm you already looking swole and stacked! you guys need to let me know the secret! hahaha
hahahahahhaha, my secret weapon is my training lol, I train for HOURS, it never ends LOL.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Subscribbed ...nice cuts man. You should really get on stage.

will be comparing the effects GHENERATE
Thanks bro, I am an athlete but maybe in the future I will look into getting on the stage, can not wait to see the effects of GHENERATE.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there was a mix up at the distributor..product is going out ASAP....

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty then. We are all here and waiting on this one. Give it hell. I would love a picture of the bottle when you get it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty then. We are all here and waiting on this one. Give it hell. I would love a picture of the bottle when you get it.
I will ask a LG rep if we are allowed to do that since it has not been released yet.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Man, another great log to add to the list. I'm in!! Go get'em!!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
To experience results from true GH, it will take a long time. A 4 week cycle is not going to do jack for BBing results (even w/real exog. GH).

A subtle GH increase may increase deep sleep (restfulness) though. If you need better sleep, try a simple herbal remedy, IMO.

Also, if you're looking for "recovery", GH isn't the answer. GH acts verrrry slowly and does very suble "things" over time....and with AAS (and slin ideally). For recovery, AAS is numero uno.

Good luck.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
To experience results from true GH, it will take a long time. A 4 week cycle is not going to do jack for BBing results (even w/real exog. GH).

A subtle GH increase may increase deep sleep (restfulness) though. If you need better sleep, try a simple herbal remedy, IMO.

Also, if you're looking for "recovery", GH isn't the answer. GH acts verrrry slowly and does very suble "things" over time....and with AAS (and slin ideally). For recovery, AAS is numero uno.

Good luck.
Not to be an arse but not only have I studied the effects, I have lived the effects. I got PLENTY of recovery from powerfull, then again my hormonal panels are much different than the average human. I will have to disagree with you again because there are plenty of fighters I know that use peptides for recovery, do not get me wrong anabolics are great for recovery, but peptides work well too.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Not to be an arse but not only have I studied the effects, I have lived the effects. I got PLENTY of recovery from powerfull, then again my hormonal panels are much different than the average human. I will have to disagree with you again because there are plenty of fighters I know that use peptides for recovery, do not get me wrong anabolics are great for recovery, but peptides work well too.
How well do you think this LG product will work for recovery? Curious.

If your hormonal panels are much different than the average human's, then I suppose any results of this log are...super/suprahuman and not representative of the "average human"?

For the sake of the log, how andywhy are your hormonal panels so different?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't speak for Andrew's results but at my age the difference is very noticeable. My sleep and recovery improves greatly with these GH supplements.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I can't speak for Andrew's results but at my age the difference is very noticeable. My sleep and recovery improves greatly with these GH supplements.
Yes, age certainly plays a factor.

AZMIDLYF, you have used this GHenerate product before? Or which product are you referring to?

Thanks.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yes, age certainly plays a factor.

AZMIDLYF, you have used this GHenerate product before? Or which product are you referring to?

Thanks.
Bud, we don't have the GHenerate yet. Nobody does. It should arrive on Monday or Tuesday. I believe this will be one of the first tests of the product so we will all have to wait and see what happens.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As G stated, the GHenerate has not reached it's testers yet. I am using another companies product that has GH boosting ability. Sorry for the hijack A!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shooting straight GH is a lot different than using a peptide. Heck, IGF-1 works best when used for about 3 weeks. GHenerate is the only OTC GH product I've seen that I would use for long periods of time.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Shooting straight GH is a lot different than using a peptide. Heck, IGF-1 works best when used for about 3 weeks. GHenerate is the only OTC GH product I've seen that I would use for long periods of time.
GH is a peptide.

What are the ingredients in this LG product?

Why is GHenerate the only OTC GH product you would use for long periods of time?

Thanks.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GH is a peptide.

What are the ingredients in this LG product?

Why is GHenerate the only OTC GH product you would use for long periods of time?

Thanks.
Shooting GH is completely different than using GH secreting products or IGF-1. Is that wording better?

After reading certain studies on l-dopa, I'm conflicted on whether or not it's safe at all, let alone for long durations.