Ampheta-Restore Log

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 (Copied from my blog). So far what I have noticed is a clear increase in stimulant effectiveness. I have taken Reset before, and had to take an extremely high dose to feel like I was making any headway. So far today I have taken:
-70mg vyvanse
-regular dose superpump 250
-multi vitamin
-salmon oil
-4 caps ampheta-restore

I noticed the Ampheta-Restore by around day 3. There was a clear decrease in my tolerance from the vyvanse and superpump.

Will post again tomorrow.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 2. I have noticed a slight, but noticeable, increase in my sensitivity to stimulants. This morning I had a cup of coffee, which usually does nothing for me, and I could definitely feel the effects of the coffee; which hasn't happened since I was 20 years old. I took my daily dose of vyvanse and the effects of that were definitely felt. I am also noticing that the comedown from the vyvanse isn't as harsh in terms of mood swings. Yesterday, at around 4pm, when I am usually coming down off of the vyvanse, my mood was significantly less foul than usual.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 3)

Slight improvement from day 4. I noticed that my coffee had a better effect this morning than it has in the past. I was also able to just keep it to one Vyvanse today. I told my doctor about this product and he didn't have any qualms with me taking it. A few months back he also suggested that I supplement with magnesium and inositol; which happen to be ingredients in A-R. I plan on drinking this weekend because of the holiday; which means heightened Vyvanse use so that I can stay awake and keep up with the rest of the goon squad! lol :) I'll post tomorrow fellas.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
I found it on their website. Amphetarestore.com

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
P.s. Okay, I was contemplating hitting up the superpump 250 for pre workout, and I drank half a cup of coffee and feel alert and jacked up enough to go ahead and hit the gym.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 4)

Slight improvement from yesterday. I am going to take my final dose directly before bed instead of right before training today. My coffee buzz felt a bit cleaner today. Usually, if I am on superpump or no explode for 4 or 5 days in a row, taking these products makes me feel groggy and tired instead of energized. I asked my doc why this was happening and he said that I have been taxing my adrenals and the other functions that operate on the stimulant pathway too much/too frequently. I have noticed a definitely decrease in this effect from starting the Ampheta-Restore. I have been taking superpump for the past 4 days and I have yet to feel tired and groggy from it.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 5)

College football kickoff and I've taken twice my normal Vyvanse dose. Usually I'd be feeling tired and groggy by now, but I feel alert and clear. I took both doses of Ampheta-Restore today and I feel fine after drinking a ton of beer all day. I definitely notice a cleaner stim feeling with the Vyvanse after taking the AR for a few days. The first dose was at 11 am and the 2nd was at 4pm in case you all were wondering.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 6) I participated in heavy drinking festivities for Labor Day weekend. I had to take a higher dose of Vyvanse just to hang. I took the Ampheta-Restore in the morning and right before I took my last dose of the Vyvanse. Again I noticed a better response to the vyvanse. The stim felt cleaner and it seemed to last just a tad longer.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 7. Same as day 6. I jotted in my notebook that the only thing I noticed this day was a decrease in headache when coming off of the Vyvanse. I went to the gym and took a dose of white flood instead of the superpump 250. The white flood seemed to have a better effect. I haven't used white flood in a while and the ampheta-restore seemed to bring back a result that was closer to when I began using the white flood.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 8. No training or vyvanse today; it was my off day from everything. I spent the day at a pool bbq. Tomorrow I will resume my usual activities :)

BifWebster

Awards
A few of the ingredients in the product have energy giving and nootropic effects (tyrosine, carnitine, and taurine) which makes me skeptical if it's improving your stimulant tolerance, or just surrealistically working with the lessened stimulant intake you are now consuming and making up for it. But I'm not familiar with the other ingredients and it's too early to definately tell. Keep it up; I'm interested in your results, as I could use a product like this as well.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 9. Huge improvement today. I can't believe that I felt the full effects of the Vyvanse and the superpump 250. Bif, thanks for the comment. I experimented with taking the Ampheta-Restore without any other stimulants, and I did not feel a stimulant effect with just the AR alone. I just had an awesome workout after a labor day weekend binder which is absolutely unheard of. Every time I go back in college party mode I end up feeling like total crap for days and don't have a good workout for at least 3-4 days. I actually think the AR is responsible for my quicker recovery.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 10) Nothing out of the ordinary today. The results are still on par with what I have been noticing over the past few days. Previously, I would feel like the other stimulants that I was putting in my body were building up and were unable to be cleaned out in an effective manner. This would result in my feeling groggy and depressed when I would take Vyvnase or any kind of stimulant. This feeling has gone down in intensity and length of time. When comparing this to the month that I took Reset A-D, I am noticed a bigger improvement in a shorter amount of time. Maybe this is because the AR has more ingredients than Reset; including milk thistle which could be helping in detoxifying my body. Also, I have been taking my last dose of Ampheta-Restore in the evenings. I read a detailed case study that dealt with vitamin C, which is in AR, and how it slightly increases the acidity of the body's ph which results in a faster purging of the amphetamine from one's body. I think that the milk thistle combined with the vitamin c is keeping my body from building up the same tolerance than it was before. I have found multiple articles and studies that go along with the product write ups on the AR website; which leads me to believe that it is the cause of my decrease in tolerance and grogginess .

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 11)

No huge change to report today. So far, compared to Reset, I would give Ampheta-Restore an A- and Rest a B-. I feel like AR is packing more of a punch.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 12) Feeling a bit sluggish today. Taking off work a bit early to go train. I plan on taking my 2nd dose directly before my pre-workout supplements, because I plan on tonight being a late night. Also, if anyone takes Seroquel they know that it takes a while to kick in. I've been noticing that the usual hour period of time that is usually allotted for this to happen has been gradually decrease because of the Ampheta-Restore. I have changed nothing else in my diet up or supplementation routine besides the AR. Maybe this is because of the thistle? I don't know.

Shai Hulud

Awards
Do you think that since the supplement has this kind of effect on the nervous system that it could potentially help with overtraining problems or possibly help you train harder even if you don't use stimulants?

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Do you think that since the supplement has this kind of effect on the nervous system that it could potentially help with overtraining problems or possibly help you train harder even if you don't use stimulants?
Possibly, before using it I took l-carnitine and taurine (which are in Ampheta-Restore) for their fat loss properties as well as to help with workout intensity.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 13) I noticed another improvement this morning. After taking my morning dose of AR I took my usual dose of Vyvanse. It totally blasted me. I felt energized and revved up immediately. I've been working at 100 miles a minute. Hopefully the AR helps with the usual 4 PM comedown. I'll post more after I hit the gym this evening.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 14) I haven't noticed anything today that is out of the ordinary; again, I am seeing a better response to daily medication as well as pre-workout, stimulant based no2 supplements.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 15) Incredibly sick today. Doc just put me on antibiotics. I am not taking any stimulants today, but am still taking the ampheta-restore.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 16) I feel much better and had an awesome workout in the gym. I was able to get a crazy pump going without the need for any pre-workout stim.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 17) Today was a great day. I just started a new cycle of m-drol and I am hoping the detox properties of ampheta restore help out with supporting this cycle. I was able to have a great workout again without the need of any superpump 250 or white flood. I had literally no crash today from my vyvanse either.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 18) Definite noticeable improvement. I slept like total crap all night and was afraid that I would be useless at work today. But, my Vyvanse kicked right in and I have been super productive. Usually, when my sleep quality is poor I am unable to function at 100% at work. I can say that I am almost positive that this change was brought on by the ampheta-restore. Since there is really no doubt that this stuff helps, I am now wondering if I am going to have to be on this stuff year round, as long as I am still taking stimulants; or will I be able to stop usage and enjoy my freshly renewed stimulant response?

ross2009

ross2009

Awards
I agree to the amphetarestore. I've been taking it for a couple of days now, and I've had some noticeable results like decrease in my meth dependency and lowered some of my symptoms. I am, by the way, currently struggling to overcome my meth addiction. I'm now clean for 9 days and it's my 5th day taking amphetarestore.

Kashish

Awards
Yes, this product been helpful to my friend too, she has been using it for a while now and she also got it form the very same website, it is useful. I should use it for my coffee addiction. Lets see, when to start...:)

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
You both should check it out, I'm seeing decent results.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 19) Still going strong fellas. I have cut out pre workout stimulant-based no2 powder completely. Before, I wouldn't even want to step foot in the gym without my pre workout fix, now I can go and have an intense workout just off of a cup of coffee. I'm definitely ordering another bottle when this is done.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 20) I usually have trouble waking up on Saturdays, and today is no different. I started the morning with my usual daily dose of Vyvanse and 2 AR caps. After breakfast I noticed the Vyvanse kick in a bit sooner than usual. I'm off to the gym now for a quick workout. I've been reading some other reviews about AR and am pretty interested to see what other people have experienced. Does anyone have any comments about this supplement?

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 21) Today I woke up my groggy than usual. Sunday was rough and had to be at the office all day because of an upcoming deadline on a project. I only took one dose of the Ampheta-Restore yesterday because I did not take any of my usual stimulants. Today I started the morning with my usual 2 caps of AR, Vyvanse, and breakfast. I noticed the Vyvanse kick in faster than usual. I'm starting to keep a journal, and have been cross referencing my stimulant response with things that I mentioned to my doctor in the past via email etc. I'm going to take my 2nd, 2 cap dose of AR before lunch because I plan on training earlier today than usual. Also, I am on day 3 of another m-drol cycle. I spoke to my doctor about m-drol. He was curious as to why I am taking a compound like this, and urged me to do so carefully and take the proper precautions. He mentioned that the milk thistle in AR should help with toxicity and that taurine could possible cut down on issues with back pumps etc. He said that I should not be taking a compound like m-drol for more than 3 weeks. I felt like I was being scolded for a parent for drinking alcohol for the first time lol. Basically, he said he knows there's a lot of pressure on me to look a certain way, and that if I must put stuff like this in my body to please do so in a responsible manner. He also suggested that I get my liver values checked again after this cycle. He also mentioned taking SAMe along with the m-drol for added liver protection. He did mention that the milk thistle, ascorbic acid, and other detoxifying ingredients of AR will definitely help keep me from building up too many toxins in my body.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Reviews on this look amazing all over the internet but the price is rough, there doesn't seem to be any distributors besides the website.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the price was dropped just after I placed my order (just my luck) but I emailed the customer service and they sent me a coupon for a free bottle which I thought was pretty cool of them. I compared the dose/price to that of Reset's and it seems to be pretty even considering you get 100 caps with AR and only 60 with Reset; which means the Reset only lasts you 15 days when taking the recommended dose.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 22) Today was an off day in the gym. I took my usual 2 does of AR. I noticed that I needed less coffee than usual to keep me going during my 3pm slump.

healthbuff

Awards
I've been always fond of coffee because of a demanding job and as days passed by my dosage increases. As dosage increases, I am experiencing more fatigue and most of the time i jitter. I realize the need to decrease or even stop my coffee addiction because of its negative effect on me. I tried several herbal products which I believe can help me gain my strength again but I can see no difference at all. Then, a friend of mine introduced me ampheta-restore which is a good thing because I can take ampheta-restore and drink coffee at the same time. As days goes by I noticed that my coffee intake decreases. I am not saying that I am not a coffee drinker anymore but it ampheta-restore made a big difference, from 5 cups of coffee a day I can now live with 1 cup of coffee a day.

healthbuff

Awards
thru website you are a 100% sure and you will not regret because every cent is worth it

healthbuff

Awards
Yes, this product been helpful to my friend too, she has been using it for a while now and she also got it form the very same website, it is useful. I should use it for my coffee addiction. Lets see, when to start...:)
Its now or never.. :wink1:

healthbuff

Awards
I agree to the amphetarestore. I've been taking it for a couple of days now, and I've had some noticeable results like decrease in my meth dependency and lowered some of my symptoms. I am, by the way, currently struggling to overcome my meth addiction. I'm now clean for 9 days and it's my 5th day taking amphetarestore.
same thing with me it's just that I am a coffee addict. I feel good for both of us:clap2:

RTHill1982

Awards
This posting is for TheFace. I don't know if you will get to read this but I was trying to get in touch because I see you took adderrall and I had several questions relating to your experiences with it. I stopped nearly a year ago after being on it for 7 years at a pretty high dosage. Ever since stopping I have been experiencing horrible horrible fatigue. I have had sleep studies done and nearly every test known to mankind. I sleep fine but wake up feeling unrefreshed. Coffee does nothing for me. Doctors thought I was depressed and I tried numerous antidepressants all to no avail. I finally gave up and got back on adderral a week ago. This time I am taking a lower dose. Unfortunately I still feel this terrible fatigue. I feel like I am going to be like this the rest of my life. When I got on adderral 8 years ago I didn't have this problem. Im wondering if you stopped adderral and then got back on it, if so did it not seem to work. Maybe I need to be patient. I did some research on adrenal fatigue and decided to give amphetarestore a try. Any experiences you might share would be of great help to me. much thanks - Tyler

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
This posting is for TheFace. I don't know if you will get to read this but I was trying to get in touch because I see you took adderrall and I had several questions relating to your experiences with it. I stopped nearly a year ago after being on it for 7 years at a pretty high dosage. Ever since stopping I have been experiencing horrible horrible fatigue. I have had sleep studies done and nearly every test known to mankind. I sleep fine but wake up feeling unrefreshed. Coffee does nothing for me. Doctors thought I was depressed and I tried numerous antidepressants all to no avail. I finally gave up and got back on adderral a week ago. This time I am taking a lower dose. Unfortunately I still feel this terrible fatigue. I feel like I am going to be like this the rest of my life. When I got on adderral 8 years ago I didn't have this problem. Im wondering if you stopped adderral and then got back on it, if so did it not seem to work. Maybe I need to be patient. I did some research on adrenal fatigue and decided to give amphetarestore a try. Any experiences you might share would be of great help to me. much thanks - Tyler
Tyler, yeah, I have been and am in your same boat. The fatigue was killing me and I was going through my adderall prescription at such a fast rate that I would be without my medication for almost a week until I was able to refill. I experimented with benadryl and other over the counter 'remedies' that did not help. The ampheta-restore has definitely lessened my tolerance and fatigue big time. I am almost out of my bottle and am going to reorder my 2nd one. I noticed an increased stimulant response and I was less fatigued by about day 3 or 4. Go through my log and check out my progress. I hope this helps!

RTHill1982

Awards
ok thx for getting back to me, im definitely going to try the amphetarestore. Thought Id be able to get back on adderral after 8 months and everything would return to normal but I guess it has been so long the brain isn't used to it, very annoying lol

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 23) Awesome results in the gym today. I wanted to see what nano vapor would do while being on the Ampheta-Restore and wow. My strength was through the roof and so was my stamina. The highlight of today's workout was dumbbell bicep curling the 40 pounders for 6 sets of 10 reps each; perfect form too.

RTHill1982

Awards
ok im beginning to think this amphetarestore thing is a TOTAL SCAM!!!!!

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
I'm not really sure what you're talking about bro, I'm about to order my 2nd bottle. Maybe you should try the stuff out before making claims like this.

RTHill1982

Awards
well ive spent hours searching the internet with reviews of this amphetarestore and every one has been posted within the last month by the same people . . . its called marketing.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Okay buddy, well I can't speak for the company, but I just spent 25 days or so reviewing a product; which took a lot of time and energy. So, until you have actually tried the product, then you really have no frame of reference. I take this stuff seriously, and don't really appreciate you posting things on MY log when you have absolutely no frame of reference. You are more than welcome to try and review the product on YOUR OWN log, blog, or page.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 24) About to go lift and I took my 2nd dose of AR at about noon. I don't think I'll need any superpump today. I'm going to eat a small preworkout meal of 1 green apple and a south beach diet cereal bar for sustainable energy. This morning, I noticed that I felt jittery after my first cup of coffee before work, which according to my Dr. is a good sign that my stimulant response is not a lost cause. I received a coupon from AR after I placed my order for a buy one get one free promo, so I'm ordering my 2nd bottle today and should be receiving another bottle along with it; which will last me another 2 months. So, after the next two months I will see how quickly my tolerance builds back up once I am off the Ampheta-Restore.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 25) Solid day. Today is my off day in the gym. I took my usual 2 doses of Ampheta-Restore; the first at 8 and the second at 2. I didn't need my second dose of Vyvanse today either. Usually, I would definitely need 2 doses of Vyvanse or Adderall in the past, just to make it through the day.