THE ADONIS COMPLEX PART 1: DERMACRINE FINAL REVIEW BY UKSTRENGTH

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Did you import the derma from nutra bro? im just wondering about how good customs are, hoping to bring in some protein powder without getting tax slapped on :p, anyway sweet log and nice physique

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great Job Rick! Definitely some awesome progress. Keep up the good work and great write up as usual!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheers for the support guys, I'm quite keen to try out the whole PP line,
definitely quality products.
No problem, might wanna try that 1-T Tren before its out for good. You can pick it up now for like a special deal if you buy more then one or something.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
not got time to read it all but damn those after pics look good. You look rip as hell, arms look A LOT bigger! nice work!

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Okay mate, I wasnt thinking of charges- just taking notice of whether or not customs noticed the DHEA in dermacrime with it being a class C and all :)

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Excellent review. You hit the nail on the head regarding your negatives on this product. Dermacrine stand alone just makes me feel good, but it wont do miracles.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks mate :thumbsup:

I agree, although it might be a nice bridge between a full-on PH/DS cycle and every other test booster out there, it kind of sits right there in the middle for those who aren't quite ready to take the plunge.
Exactly, its much better than a test booster but not quite the real deal. Im just finishing my Dermacrine and will be following it up with sustain alpha.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
What do you think of the idea of running this as a base for an M-drol pulse UK? Id be interested in your opinion since you appear knowledgable of both compounds...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty verbose aren't I mate :sly: Cheers though mate, when are you cycling next?
no idea! i have been thinking about one though, maybe one early next year. Goals have changed a lot etc so we'll see :p

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review!

You really recomped nicely as evinced by your pics. I commend you on your efforts and fantastic review. Nice work!!

Jotan

Jotan

Awards
Great work Rick!

You are looking bigger and nicely cut (predominantly arms and abs), you must be over the moon. Personally, I attribute your gains to epi!

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great work Rick!

You are looking bigger and nicely cut (predominantly arms and abs), you must be over the moon. Personally, I attribute your gains to epi!
I agree with you but I think the dermacrine can take some of the harshness out of a cycle.

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Nice Job Bro. I've decided to give Dermacrine a try next PH cycle I run, you've sold me.

Awesome review and logging man!

Your physique has also improved greatly! Wait to put in the effort, the gains at the end make the sacrifice worth while!

Take Care,
WB

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Great Progress, definately an improvement in arm size and on your shoulders, filled out a bit more near the upper part of your chest and shoulders, abs look leaner even though you say you gained some bodyfat. You look leaner. Great progress mate :)

UKStrength

Great Progress, definately an improvement in arm size and on your shoulders, filled out a bit more near the upper part of your chest and shoulders, abs look leaner even though you say you gained some bodyfat. You look leaner. Great progress mate :)
Thanks mate ;) To be honest I'm more shocked by my progress during PCT! I feel virtually no different at all, just a drop in aggression, strength and intensity are all still there.

Just goes to show that small gains are probably more maintainable and less shock to the body, a good PCT with plenty of support supps helps too ;)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good stuff UK, makes me look forward tomy xmas present!!!!

Hero

Awards
just found this write up, nice review and great results.

i'm getting this in the mail sometime next week