LG's Trifecta Stack (unsponsored)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

LG's Trifecta Stack (unsponsored)

I bought LG's Trifecta Stack with free I-GH-1 last week and started it today. Thanks to NP for the fast shipping!! I have never done a log before, so if I'm doing something wrong don't be afraid to point me in the right direction.

I have never used a PH before and I wanted to take something that was simple to use and had minimal side effects. The price on the Trifecta stack was incredible, and the fact that included a PCT specifically designed for this stack made it too good to pass up.

Basic stats:
    Weight: 240
    Bf: about 25% (yeah, chunky around the middle).

Goal: gain lean mass while losing bodyfat.

Supplements:
    M1D XL - 2 tabs twice a day
    MM - 4 sublingual tabs, 1 each with breakfast, lunch, dinner, and pre-workout.
    AEN Presurge - 9 caps taken pre-workout (only source of creatine)
    AEN Intrabolic - 2 scoops taken intraworkout
    Gaspari Myofusion (Vanilla) and Dymatize 12 Hour (Fudge Brownie) protein
    CVS brand fish Oil - 6 a day
    ON Opti-men Multi
    Flexamin joint support
    Primaforce ZMA
    Scivation Xtend

Planned PCT:
    Formadrol (included with stack)
    I-GH-1 (included with stack)
    MusclePharm Battle Fuel (natty test booster)
    Milk Thistle

Workout day 1 (legs):

Squats (ass to grass)
    5 x 300
    3 x 305
    6 x 275
    6 x 275

Leg press
    6 x 1060 (max I can load on machine)
    5 x 1060
    5 x 1060
    5 x 1060

Leg extension

15 x 245 (max weight on machine) for 3 sets, drop set on last set

Leg curl

15 x 165 (max weight on machine) for 3 sets, drop set on last set.

Observations:

The sublingual tabs made my stomach a little upset. Not a huge concern, probably something that will go away as my body adjusts.

Energy and strength were great in the gym. Obviously too early to attribute anything to the Trifecta stack, but this will help establish a good baseline to see if my strength goes up much on this stack.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Ok, day two of my Trifecta cycle.

Good news - didn't get upset stomach today from the sublingual tabs.

Bad news - starting to get a cold. Just feel it coming on, so taking some echinachea, goldenseal, vitamin C, and zinc lozenges to fight it off.

Workout day 2: Chest

Flat bench press:

275 x 3
    280 x 2
    225 x 9
    225 x 6 (held bar on chest for 1 sec after each rep)

Incline dumbbell press

100 x 9
    100 x 7
    100 x 6
    100 x 5

Machine fly, superset with machine assisted dips:
    230 x 6 35 x 6 (35 lbs of assistance)
    230 x 6 35 x 6
    230 x 5 35 x 6
    230 x 5 35 x 6

Overall good, but not great, workout. Went to the gym a little later than usual, so my energy wasn't quite as high.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Day 3:

No workout today. Started to feel a cold coming on, so I loaded up on the Vitamin C, zinc lozenges, and echinachea/goldenseal to boost up my immune system.

Still took my trifecta stack as per directions on the bottle. Don't really "feel" anything from it yet, but I assume it will start to kick in soon.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

subbed! - I was looking at this same stack until I got the M1D Black to log. From what I've read and seeing the price of this stack it looks pretty unbeatable. I'll be watching
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Ok, recap of day 4. I think my "immune system stack" was pretty effective, as I seem to have fought off the cold. Several people that I work with have been out for 3-4 days because of it, but although I was a little sore this morning and had a general lack of energy, I didn't come down with a full-blown cold.

I tried to do a little cardio around lunchtime (P90X plus intervals) but I failed miserably at that. Felt light-headed and had no endurance, but I did get a little sweat going.

Workout: (Back)

Deadlift

355 x 4
    365 x 3
    375 x 3
    315 x 4

Unbelievable - set new PR on deadlift!! Normally I max out at 350 x 3, but for some reason my strength was way up. Not really sure if I can attribute it to the Trifecta stack since this only my 4th day on it, but I can't think of any other reason. I was lifting much later than normal (8 pm), a full 2 hours after I took my AEN Presurge when my energy level would normally be tapering off. Very surprised.

Pulldowns (machine)

305 x 3
    305 x 3
    270 x 4
    270 x 5

Low rows (cable), close grip handle

180 x 3
    160 x 3
    140 x 5
    120 x 8

Machine assisted chinups (various grips)

6 x 35
    5 x 45
    6 x 45
    6 x 45

Got a couple comments from people at work today asking me if I was losing weight. My weight hasn't actually changed, but I did notice my pants were just a little bit looser around the waist. So far, so good on this stack!!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'm in! Looks like a great supp and hormone lineup. Enjoy it.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'm in! Looks like a great supp and hormone lineup. Enjoy it.
    Indeed! Killer stack!
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Day 5:

Did P90X shoulders and arms routine today. For those not familiar with P90X, it's a great program that includes weight lifting, stretching, cardio, and even yoga and kenpo.

The shoulders and arms routine is fast paced and you go shoulders, biceps, triceps, repeat. It's not possible to go super-heavy because of the short rest periods, but I was able to go heavier than normal. For example, I would usually do in and out curls with 35 lb dumbbells, but this time I used 40s. Dumbbell kickbacks I was using 35 instead of my normal 30. Almost every set I was able to go up about 5 lbs and keep up with my normal number of reps.

So far, so good on this stack. Seems like my energy and strength levels are both up already!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'm in! Starting my own LG Stack in a few weeks

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by enswalters View Post
    Day 5:

Did P90X shoulders and arms routine today. For those not familiar with P90X, it's a great program that includes weight lifting, stretching, cardio, and even yoga and kenpo.

The shoulders and arms routine is fast paced and you go shoulders, biceps, triceps, repeat. It's not possible to go super-heavy because of the short rest periods, but I was able to go heavier than normal. For example, I would usually do in and out curls with 35 lb dumbbells, but this time I used 40s. Dumbbell kickbacks I was using 35 instead of my normal 30. Almost every set I was able to go up about 5 lbs and keep up with my normal number of reps.

So far, so good on this stack. Seems like my energy and strength levels are both up already!
    Noticeable difference after 5 days?!? That's impressive! Must be a great combo. I bet you can't wait to see what day 20 will bring? Should be really kicking in by then!

Also, you are the 2nd person in the last 2 days I heard mention P90X and I had never heard of it before. I'll have to check this out.
  11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%

supporting ya bro!
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Day 6:

Workout 1 (yes, worked out TWICE today!!)
    Chest

Flat bench barbell press

2 x 285
    2 x 285
    6 x 245
    4 x 245

285 is a PR for me. It could be a placebo effect - I "think" I'm stronger because of the Trifecta stack, so I'm lifting more weights because I've got more confidence. Doesn't really matter to me; simple fact is that I'm lifting heavy and that's going to make me grow.

Dumbbell incline press

8 x 100
    8 x 100
    7 x 100
    7 x 100

Dips (NOT assisted this time)

I lifted my legs up and behind me a bit in order to put more emphasis on chest instead of triceps. Honestly, I was amazed I had this much strength considering I did shoulders/triceps yesterday.

Incline flyes/presses
    3 sets of 15 flyes followed by 10 presses using 40lb dumbbells in order to get a good pump at the end.

Workout 2 (late evening) (legs):

I took 7 of the IGH1 caps about 30 minutes before hitting the gym. I had planned on taking it during PCT, but since this was going to be my 2nd workout of the day I thought I might need a little extra boost.

Squats (ass to grass)
    4 x 315
    3 x 325
    3 x 315
    9 x 225

325 is also a new PR for me!! Again, could be a placebo effect caused by an increase in confidence. I'm a little hesistant to go heavy on squats because I've had some back problems in the past, but I really feel stronger.

Leg press
    10 x 1060 (max I can load on machine)
    10 x 1060
    8 x 1060
    8 x 1060

Leg extension

15 x 245 (max weight on machine) for 3 sets, supersetted with leg curls.

Leg curl

15 x 165 (max weight on machine) for 3 sets.

Observations:

My recovery is incredible - feel almost like I'm in my 20's again!! Haven't lifted this heavy in years!! I'm always hesistant to get too excited about a product after a week, but if this keeps up I will definitely try this stack out again in the near future!!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Ha! - Sounds like you're loving it, dude! Great to hear. Cheers!
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%

Some really strong lifts man!
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Day 7:

Decided to take the day off from lifting today and instead did an hour of cardio - as in PlyoX. To me, it's the most instense of all the P90X videos, a solid hour of plyometrics.

PlyoX has added a lot of definition to my legs. I'm a chunky guy still, but I've got tree-trunk legs. Just gotta put a little more effort into getting my chest and arms up to speed and I'll be happy.

Plan on doing chest tomorrow morning. I would REALLY like to hit the 300 lb mark on the bench press by the time this cycle is complete! For the young guys out there that might not seem too lofty, but as you get older you have to adjust your goals downward (sadly).

A few notes on my progress so far:

Recovery is good. Almost no muscle soreness despite going very heavy for me.

Libido is down a bit. No problem with erections or anything, just don't have that strong urge. Could just be that I'm focused more on myself - getting in shape, proper diet, etc.

Starting with week 2, I'm going to up my dosage from 4 to 5 pills a day. Keep me on track for a 4 week cycle, as there are 135 pills per bottle.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.03%

Good to hear recovery is up man! Perhaps keep the volume high
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Day 8:

Didn't have a great workout today. Got up at 6:30, ate breakfast and planned to go to the gym around 8, but got sidetracked and ended up leaving at 10:00 and didn't start working out until 10:30, so I basically crashed and couldn't do the volume of chest work that I normally do.

HOWEVER, there is some good news - set a new PR on bench press!!

The workout:

Flat bench press:

290 x 3 - broke my old PR of 280!! Really felt strong on the lift too.
    275 x 2
    255 x 4
    235 x 7

Incline dumbbell press

100 x 10
    100 x 10
    100 x 7
    100 x 7

Went up on the number of reps on my incline presses too! My gym only has 100 lb dumbbells, so I'm trying to get some heavier ones at the small gym we have at work.

Dips (not assisted, legs lifted up behind back to emphasize chest)

Machine press
    10 x 190
    10 x 190
    10 x 190 Drop sets

Supplement notes:

Upped my dosage of the M1D and MM to 5 tabs a day today.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Day 9:

Before posting my workout stats, I thought I'd post some observations so far about this stack:

Body composition: Look a little fuller in the chest, but smaller in the waist. Pants feel looser, but shirts are tighter in the chest and shoulders. Not a huge change, but other people have noticed already.

Vascularity: I don't get very vascular because I'm still pretty chunky, but I am starting to get some veins popping out in my arms and forearms.

Strength: Way up!!

Aggression: Really feeling aggressive. This guy came speeding up behind me last night and then he turned on his high beams. I slowed down, waited for him to pass, and then returned the favor. Was almost ready to get out of the car and kick his ass before the wife talked some sense into me!! Haven't felt that kind of rage in a LONG time.

Libido: Down a bit.

Joints: Feeling just a bit dry. Will have to take a bit more joint complex and fish oil and see if that helps.

Workout (back):

Deadlifts
    4 x 385 (new PR!!) Really felt strong today and wanted to push it.
    1 x 400 Wanted to try and crank out another rep, but the lower back just didn't want
    to cooperate.
    7 x 315 Wanted to finish up with more reps to fully fatigue my lower back

Bent over rows

8 x 225
    6 x 225
    6 x 225

I do these with my head placed on an incline bench. Keeps my back straight so I don't use any momentum and can fully focus on the lats.

Pullups

8 neutral grip
    6 reverse
    6 palms forward

TBH, I always do these assisted but wanted to see if I could do them unassisted today, and quite literally I was shocked that I could do this many with good form.

1 arm dumbbell rows

15 x 100
    12 x 100
    11 x 100

Grip was failing so used straps on these.

Machine rows

10 x 200 Did drop sets on these, 200, 150, 100, 50 to fully fatigue the lats.
    6 x 200
    4 x 200

Dumbbell shoulder shrugs
    15 x 60
    15 x 60
    15 x 60
  19. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%

Looks and hears like this is treating you well. Keep it up!
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Day 10:

Decided not to lift weights today and just do cardio. Did the 1 hour P90X plyometrics. This isn't your normal cardio, it's intense and puts your legs through the wringer with all the jumping.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Day 11:

Really felt full of energy today. At lunch I did the P90X plus intervals workout. The intervals workout makes ploymetrics seem like a breeze!! I can't quite make it all the way through without taking a couple breaks, but I'm doing it better each week.

In the evening I went to the gym and did chest. Wanted to do things a bit different, so I did my routine in a different order and went WAY up on the volume - total of 25 sets to just obliterate my pecs and see if that would give them a little more boost.

The workout:

Incline barbell bench press:
    225 x 10
    245 x 4
    225 x 5
    225 x 5
    225 x 3

Flat bench dumbbell press
    100 x 9
    100 x 8
    100 x 7
    100 x 6

Machine fly
    245 x 15
    245 x 10
    245 x 6
    245 x 5

Dips (not assisted, legs lifted up behind back to emphasize chest)

Machine press
    210 x 12
    210 x 9
    210 x 10
    210 x 6

Incline machine press
    170 x 7
    170 x 6
    170 x 8
    170 x 4

Really felt like I could have kept going. Stamina is really up, and DOMS is almost non-existant.

Things looking good so far on this stack.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.03%

Awesome update man! Keep it up! We are all watching
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%

25 sets! i bet you had some serious pumps going on!
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Day 12:

I've been reading quite a few ebooks about weightlifting and bodybuilding lately. All these books say that you should only do 4-12 sets total and never spend more than 30-45 minutes in the gym.

What a bunch of BS!! I don't subscribe to that theory at all!

Today, I decided to turn back the clock a couple decades and go all out to see how much punishment my body could take.

Giant set ONE:

Bent over rows
    225 x 6
    225 x 6
    225 x 6

Pullups

DB overhead press
    70 x 6
    60 x 6
    50 x 6

I did these in rapid succession with only a 2 minute rest between giant sets. Could have gone heavier I think on the should presses, but I wanted to keep just a bit in reserve for the rest of the workout.

Giant set TWO:

Deadlift
    315 x 5
    315 x 5
    315 x 5

DB curl
    40 x 6
    40 x 6
    40 x 6

Triceps pressdown
    80 x 8
    80 x 8
    80 x 8

Giant set THREE:

Machine overhead press
    90 x 15
    90 x 15
    90 x 15

Pullups

Rear delt machine
    105 x 10
    105 x 10
    105 x 8

27 sets total - just about ready to puke by the time I was done! I've never felt so good - just tremendous endurance and recovery since I started this stack.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%

High volume doesn't work for everyone, but on the other hand, some people don't do nearly enough for muscle hypertrophy. It's all relative, though. 5 sets over a weeks time isn't much, but 5 sets 4x/wk is probably too much.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    High volume doesn't work for everyone, but on the other hand, some people don't do nearly enough for muscle hypertrophy. It's all relative, though. 5 sets over a weeks time isn't much, but 5 sets 4x/wk is probably too much.
    high volume just make me get the flu everytime
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Day 13:

No workout today, not even any cardio. Figured my body needed a full days rest and I don't want to get into overtraining.

Will hit it hard tomorrow though. Leg day!!
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.62%

Thumbs up

One of the better logs I've read in quite some time. Simple, easy to read, and I am curious about the stack itself. Thanks, and keep up the good work!!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.03%

Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh View Post
    One of the better logs I've read in quite some time. Simple, easy to read, and I am curious about the stack itself. Thanks, and keep up the good work!!
    Agreed! Top log!
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%

he has nothing to lose with this log, which makes it even better!..any questions about this stack, ask any of us LG Reps...
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Ok, was out of town over the weekend so didn't get a chance to include any updates.

Day 14:

Was going to do legs, but wife wanted to go visit family so I hit the gym on the way home from work and did a short chest workout.

Flat Barbell Bench Press
    275 x 5
    275 x 4
    275 x 3
    225 x 7
    225 x 7
    225 x 5

Normally I don't like to do more than 3 or 4 sets of the same exercise, but since I went to the gym right at 5 pm it was packed, so I just stuck to the flat bench until things cleared out a bit.

Incline Barbell Bench Press:
    135 x 25
    135 x 25
    135 x 25

Had an awesome pump going!!

My goal is to hit 300 on the bench press by the end of this log I feel like I'm right on track. Strength is going up almost every workout, and endurance is up too.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Day 15:

Since I was out of town, didn't get a chance to hit the gym. Instead, I brought my P90X videos and did Plyometrics, which I count as my leg workout. For anyone thinking about starting P90X, I highly, highly recommend it. Great cardio workouts, good circuit training for weights, even yoga and stretching. One of the few informercials I've seen that's worth the money.

Day 16:

Did x-stretch today. 1 hour of stretching, both upper and lower body. Felt really good to stretch today, loosen up my muscles and get them ready for a killer workout on Monday when I can hit the gym hard again.
  33. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%

Really impressize numbers your putting up..you goal of 300 should not be an issue... hows everything over all treating you?
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Day 17:

Did the P90X back and biceps routine today. Felt GREAT! Awesome pump in my arms and I can really start to see the veins coming out.

Thought it might be a good idea to do a little mid-cycle review.

Pros:

1) Strength. WAY up. The Trifecta stack has really helped me bust through some plateaus. Very pleased so far.

2) Body composition. I've lost about 4 lbs in roughly 2 weeks, and my pants are a bit looser. Although I doubt the Trifecta stack has much of a direct influence on fat loss, it's given me the strength/energy/endurance to push myself harder which has stoked up my metabolism. My diet hasn't changed that much, although I am watching my carb intake a bit more closely.

Also, I'm noticing more definition in my upper arms and shoulders. I had some mirrors installed at the gym at work (benefits of being the boss!) and I can definitely tell a difference in only 2 weeks.

3) Vascularity. As a pretty big guy, I normally don't have veins popping out but I have noticed a big difference in my arms. Probably goes hand in hand with the fat loss.

Cons:

1) Libido. Noticed a slight decline in in libido. Not a huge concern at my age, and everything still works. Could just be that I'm more tired from working out harder at the gym.

2) Skin. My skin, especially on my face, has been more oily. Don't even know if that's really a "con" in the big scheme of thing, but probably just a side effect of increased testosterone. Almost seems like I've gone back in time to my teenage years
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Day 18:

Did Plyo-X (plyometrics) today. I had planned on going to the gym to workout in the evening, but ended up taking the wife out to dinner.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Day 19:

P90X Shoulders and Arms routine today. I love doing P90X, but it gets boring after a while so I only do it when I've got a workout partner to work out with at lunch.

Good news: even my workout partner has noticed the veins popping out of my arms. I went pretty heavy today, although I did notice some pain in my elbows when I tried to do the skull crushers with dumbbells at the end. First round I was able to do them with 55's, but the 2nd round I had to drop down to 40's because of the pain.

May have to up my joint formula and fish oil to compensate for the dry joints.
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Day 20:

No workout today. Just rested and took the day off from work.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Day 21:

The workout:

Squats:

315 x 5
    315 x 5 (to parallel)
    225 x 10 (all the way down)
    225 x 10
    225 x 10

Leg press:
    1060 x 10
    1060 x 10
    1060 x 10

Leg extension:
    245 x 15
    245 x 15

Leg curl:
    165 x 15
    165 x 15

I haven't done legs heavy in a while and it showed today. I tried to resume where I had left off and I pushed it HARD, too hard in fact. Was naseaus and felt like I was going to pass out. Legs were very wobbly afterwards and sore.

Note: Got on the scale today and I'm down a total of 7 lbs from where I was 3 weeks ago. VERY happy about that.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Day 22:

Ok, decided to see if I had gone up on my bench. It's been a week since I did any heavy benching, so here goes.

Flat bench barbell press:
    300 x 2 NEW PR!!!!! Hit my goal of 300 lbs and I got the bar up twice. Went for a third but couldn't do it.

Tried to hit 300 on a second set, and failed miserably.

275 x 1
    That 300 lb press wiped me out. Have to go lighter if I want to make the chest workout worth anything.

235 x 9
    235 x 7

Pullups (bodyweight)

Military press
    135 x 10
    135 x 8
    135 x 7

Reverse grip bent over rows
    185 x 6
    185 x 6
    185 x 6

Just a quick recap 3 weeks into the stack:

Went from 275 x 3 to 300 x 2 in the bench press, while losing 7 lbs (which I'm sure is mainly bodyfat). Most other lifts have gone up as well.

I've got 1 more week to go and then I start PCT.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Nice progress bro! And congrats to your personal record! Keep pushing it hard and good luck with pct.

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 82
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 09:10 PM
  2. Fat Loss Stack (Unsponsored)
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 06:14 PM
  3. The Swole Stack (Unsponsored)
    By Bnatural in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 08:00 PM
  4. MST Ironman Stack + Goodies Log Unsponsored
    By 350zTT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 08:31 PM
  5. CC is logging his second LG Stack!! (unsponsored)
    By ConcreteConny in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 04:17 AM