1 Reason to Live: Microdrol

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me get this sponsored log started by thanking Bradley Asgard and RoydtheNoyd for giving me this opportunity to log Microdrol. This will be my second run with a PH the first being a sponsored log for AMS Liquidrone. Let me do a rundown on a couple of things very critical to this cycle.

Goals:- Being 6'4 275 I am no longer concerned with size and to be quite honest I would like to tone down and carry more lean muscle. This run with Microdrol will be all about strength. My goal that I will expect to hit is a 400lb bench.

Training:- For the last month or so I have been using the Metal Militia Bench Routine by Sebastion Burns. I have been laying off the lower body because I had a back injury last year and taking it easy. Also my lower body is my best responding body parts, so I dont mind taking time off. I havent changed anything to the routine for the Bench Routine of Metal Militia, but for accessory work I use the Metal Militia setup for accessory, but just changed the rep schemes to fit DoggCrapp. Feel it gives me better returns.

Diet:- My weight is very stable and when I am not taking anything I can eat anything and stay the same weight. That being said I do eat very healthy, including a huge variety of veggies, oats, fats, and meats. During the log I wont be including what I eat everyday, but if someone is interested just ask and I will throw it up there.

Supplements:- Like I said in my application to log this product, after years of trying to rely on every supplment under the sun, I am very disallusioned with them. I really try and get everything form my diet. There are a few staples I do believe in such as: fish oil, Cissus, and Glycobol( AP). Those I will use. The Glycobol or AP will be taken with every meal.

PCT- PCT will include a SERM, Sustain Alpha, IBE Formex, AI Cycle Support and Liver Longer. Keeping it simple.

Pics will be up tomorrow as will body fat/LBM. Also will post pre-cycle blood work as soon as I get the results back.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbing. The product looks sweet and I look forward to seeing how you respond. Good luck!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed, Im very interested in this stuff and looking forward to seeing how it treats you

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed big man, lets hit it hard.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, cant wait to start my log

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It does look sweet. I mean, Superdrol didn't really work that well on it's own and it should finally work with a liquid micro delivery...

You ever see the logs on straight Superdrol, it didn't get much in the way of positive feedback. Thank god someone came by and improved the delivery since Superdrol was ineffective on it's own...

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
It does look sweet. I mean, Superdrol didn't really work that well on it's own and it should finally work with a liquid micro delivery...

You ever see the logs on straight Superdrol, it didn't get much in the way of positive feedback. Thank god someone came by and improved the delivery since Superdrol was ineffective on it's own...
LOL at dripping sarcasm.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Goals:- Being 6'4 275 I am no longer concerned with size and to be quite honest I would like to tone down and carry more lean muscle.
so you're planning on gaining 2 inches in height off this cycle? subbed :)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey is there is a supplement out there that will help you gain height...ILL TAKE IT!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
That would be nice to put on extra height :), but I just want the strength.
just giving you crap about starting stats different than your profile :) pay no attention to the man behind the curtain....

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My height has always been a mystery to me. For the longest time I thought I was 6'2 but that was back in highschool. Never measured again till recently because I just figured I hadnt grown.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big Iron you gonna post before/after pics?

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pics go up later tonight. Just waiting for the wife to get home to take the pictures.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im here........let the fun begin.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am relly pissed right now. Went in to the gym this morning to get my body fat tested and it was 25%. In Janurary when I measured it it was 20%. Now what I dont understand is my gut has shrunk, I havent lost any strength, and lifts have gone up. Also this morning I weighed in at 260lb which isnt bad, but that means I only have 195lb lean body mass, giving me 65lbs fat. This info changes the cycle of Microdrol for me a little, but only the addition of 30min cardio 4X/week. Also sorry about the pictures last night, they will go up soon.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can everyone see the pics? I would appreciate some comments on them, let the bashing begin :).

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I can, dont know about everyone else, but they are fine in firefox. No bashing, but I would have liked to have seen a front double bicep shot, but you look like you got some decent size, lets see what happens.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

solid for 250 lbs. you've definitely got some decent sized arms. in your first post, you suggested that a recomp effect would be ideal, and i think that's the wisest course of action. delts look like they're coming through pretty well. this cycle should treat you very well.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
solid for 250 lbs. you've definitely got some decent sized arms. in your first post, you suggested that a recomp effect would be ideal, and i think that's the wisest course of action. delts look like they're coming through pretty well. this cycle should treat you very well.
I Agree with that. But must ask why you got the Superdrol tatt before the end of the cycle..
Oh wait,, LOL/ JK.. :)

I look forward to seeing your results.
Good luck on the cycle Bro.

JP.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I Agree with that. But must ask why you got the Superdrol tatt before the end of the cycle..
Oh wait,, LOL/ JK.. :)

I look forward to seeing your results.
Good luck on the cycle Bro.

JP.
Mam, I got that tattoo when I wasnt even thinking about getting big. Got that one when I was 21 and I was under 200lbs. Ive really grown since then. :)

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Took my first dose of Microdrol this morning and here are my thoughts:

Bottle:- Very simple design that really doesnt draw to much attention, but that in itself a virtue. Liquid inside didnt shake very well, but with the micro particle concentration it should be very equal in consistancy throughout.

Taste:- I tatsed hints of cinnamon and just a touch of lemon. The taste itself was very muted and didnt lingere in your mouth.

Consistancy:- This was a slightly thicker syrup solution than the AMS Liquidrone from what I remember, but caused no problems.

What I would have liked to have seen: I myself would like to have seen a more fluid solution and just a little more bite in the taste, just to hit your tatse buds more. Also the glass bottle worries me a little, just because I am clumsy sometimes, but it was a sturdy bottle.

Overall Rating:- 4/5 Like I said, I personally like a little more taste thus the 4/5.

My first workout comes on Monday so be waiting. Also will be uploading some more pics tonight.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just curious did you work out tonight? when did you dose it? solo/meals?

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No No, I didnt take it solo, that was just my first dose of the day and I wanted to give my thoughts on it. I am taking it like the bottle says 2X/day 8hrs apart. My first workout wont be till Monday and I wanted it in my system a couple days before my next workout. Remember I only workout(Lift) 2X/week and do Cardio 4X per week.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I'm along for the ride! Can't wait for mine to show up in the mail.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Today was my first workout of the week and the third day of taking Microdrol. Before I get into how I am feeling let me write out my workout:

Bench: warmup, 225x5, 245x5, 265x5, 285x3(woulda done 5 but didnt have a spot), 315x2(lowered the 3rd rep wrong and ****ed it up)
Pause CGBP: 185lb 5x5
Pause Bench: 185lb 5x5
Wide Pulldown: warmup, 200lb 6-3-3- I do these rest pause style because I get better strength
DB Side Raise: warmup, 35lb 6-3-2- rest pause
Skull Crush: 70lb 3x8
Farmers walk: 100lbs held 60 sec
Rev 1 Arm Curl: 25lb 3x12

Strength: Weight felt light today and I felt strong all thru workout. When fatigue hits I usually feel my muscles ache, but today when I couldnt get a rep I still felt strong.
Endurance: Never got out of breath and lungs felt great. Workout only lasted 1hr 15min but it felt much shorter.
Mood: Really confident in the gym today. I can always tell I have a good day when between sets I just stare off blankly and dont notice anything around me.
Pumps: Went in with a slightly loose fitting shirt and left bulging out of it.
Appetite: Havent noticed any increase in appetite yet, but that I hope will come
Sleep: Been sleeping like a baby for about 9hrs a night

30min cardio sessions will be done both Tues/Wed and Thursday will be my next lifting day.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Felt really good today and ate like a horse. Mood also was up and I had that confident feel about me when I out and about. Cardio kicked my ass today as I have rarely done it in the past, but made it all the way through. My muscles are feeling fuller throughout the day and after my shower, I had too take a look at myself and I looked more solid than usual. Really looking forward to Thursday because that is by far the best workout day. Its really just assistance work but it is heavy and doesnt tire me out like the Metal Militia day.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nice. i hate cardio. bedroom cardio and swimming is all i'll do now :)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Efficiency is a valuable thing.

Took my first dose of Microdrol this morning and here are my thoughts:

Bottle:- Very simple design that really doesnt draw to much attention, but that in itself a virtue. Liquid inside didnt shake very well, but with the micro particle concentration it should be very equal in consistancy throughout.

Taste:- I tatsed hints of cinnamon and just a touch of lemon. The taste itself was very muted and didnt lingere in your mouth.

Consistancy:- This was a slightly thicker syrup solution than the AMS Liquidrone from what I remember, but caused no problems.

What I would have liked to have seen: I myself would like to have seen a more fluid solution and just a little more bite in the taste, just to hit your tatse buds more. Also the glass bottle worries me a little, just because I am clumsy sometimes, but it was a sturdy bottle.

Overall Rating:- 4/5 Like I said, I personally like a little more taste thus the 4/5.

My first workout comes on Monday so be waiting. Also will be uploading some more pics tonight.
The bottle itself was chosen simply for it's classic look. I've had a few questions about it because it's different but that is really the only reason it was chosen.

Good updates thus far. Thank you bigiron.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I might have saved myself some time in the gym today if I had just jumped into the pool. Workout didnt last more than an hour, but when I left I was drenched in sweat. The assistance exercises I did today are by far my favorite and I like to do them as quickly as I can. This is the day of Metal Militia I fiddled with and incorporated some DoggCrapp rest pause action.

Supported T-Bar Rows: warmups, 4plates 5-2-2
Good Morning: warmup, 165lb 5x5
Bi Curl: warmup, 55lb 6-3-2
Chins: bodyweight 5-3-2
Wt. Dips: bodyweight + 70lbs 5-5-5

Strength: I havent felt any huge increase in strength yet, but I just feel powerful. When I am repping out, the speed of movement is constant from the 1st rep till the last. I am really feeling the squeeze in my muscles all through the workout.
Mood: To be honest I was a little depressed today, but it didnt affect my workout numbers. I just didnt have that killer attitude.
Endurance: Like I said before I came out of the gym in a pool of sweat. I took this as a good sign, especially on the assistance day because that means I didnt slack or take my time.
Pumps: I usually dont get to great of a pump on assistance days but my body does look full and tight.
Appetite: Still up and I just cant seem to get full. Have been consistantly eating 5-6 meals a day and havent had to leave any leftovers.
Sleep: Actually didnt sleep all that well last night, just kept rolling over. Did feel tired all day and that probobly added to me feeling depressed.

One thing I like about concentrating on bench is how quickly I can add strength to my triceps. Today I did dips with bodyweight+70lbs and even though I only got 5 reps for 3 sets, had I not been a little depressed today I would have at least gotten 8. Next week I will up it to bodyweight+90lbs and for sure will get 8 reps for 3 sets. For dips sometimes I do rest pause and other times I just go by feel, but I love them.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Workout looks great bro, im a big fan of dips myself. What day on are you??

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One thing I forgot to mention was the increase in vascularity. Normally since I have a high body fat %, I can only see a few veins, but since starting Microdrol I have noticed a few more veins throughout the day. It is especially evident during workouts, not just in the number of veins, but the size.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subbed for this...on another note I wish I was 6 foot and you want to be taller than 6'7? :think: :wtf: :lol:
You came in late on a joke. In my profile I have listed 6'2 but in actuality when I recently measured I was 6'4. But yes, I do wish I was a little taller, maybe 6'5 or 6'6. Just a pipe dream......

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
subbed cant wait to see your results being a different delivery system does that mean it will have less sides ???? i wonder :)

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Good log so far, still waiting for mine.
Interesting to see how pumped you get with this, as in how it compares to tablet form at like 10-20mg per day, as this should be much more efficient, good job, im watching.