KingBuddy gets Lean & Mean starring 1AD and DRONE with Guest Apperance with TD FORM

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
KingBuddy gets Lean & Mean starring 1AD and DRONE with Guest Apperance with TD FORM

So the time is finally here about to start my Cycle In One week but I want to get everything up and running before then and start the Log a week beforehand so I can get some Baselines of where I am at before this kicks off..

Height :5'7
Weight: 169-171 (I Have lost 45lbs since Dec :food:)

Goal: I want to gain maybe 5-8lbs of muscle...Doing more of a Recomp and want to lose some BF while going up in strength and gaining that lean Mass.. I want to go back to school and turn ppls heads at the pool

Here is How I plan on Running it

1AD (UTT)
2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml

Liquidrone (UTT)
2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml

Formestane
100/100/100/50/200/200/100/100

For PCT: I will be using Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 along with Suppress-C

I have some Liquid Tamox on hand..but want to keep this OTC....but we will see

I also am going to order some T-911 and may throw that in the last few weeks for some extra test boost support but we will see how the S.A. and Toco-8 do (suggestions??)

Support Supps
AI Cycle Support of Course
Hawthorne Berry
Liquid Coq-10
Taurine
Vitex

Anything else you think I need to pick up before starting??

This is my Workout Schedule
Mon - Chest/Tri
Tues-Back/Bi
Wed-Shoulder/Trap
Thurs-Tri/Chest
Friday-Bi/Back
Sat - Off
Sun- Off

I do cardio for about 25 mins 4x weekly and do Abs 5x a week

And yes you Saw correctly I dont do a legworkout.. My legs have always Naturally been big...from the years of Soccer and Kicking in Football... When I did train them they got to big for pants my Size and it was just a hassle tryin to find Jeans to wear...Occasionally I will work em out with real light weights but thats about it...so I defin wont be letting these guys get big esp on a cycle...haha

I will try and get some pictures uploaded soon...but i need 50 post ;(

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Monday - Chest/Tri

BB Bench Press
135x12
225x6
235x6
245x5
275x1 (Just wanted to try and see where Im at so I can see the difference at the end of cycle... so 275 will be my Max BB Bench Press)

DB Incline Press
70x12
75x10
80x8
Smith Machine Incline
205x8

BB Decline Chest Press
185x12
185x10
185x9

Cable Crossover (Low to High)
120x12
140 2x12

Cable Crossover (High to Low)
140 2x12
160 x12

V-Bar Tricep Pulldown
135x8
155x8
160x8

One Arm Rope Tricep Extension
45 3x8

Threw in some Abs...overall good day...

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
In like Flynn For The Win! :lol:

:head: :head: :head:

I hope this stuff treats you well bro!

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Tues : Back/Bi

Pull-Ups (Bodyweight)
Wide Grip 2x12
Medium x10
Close x8

BB Rows
135x12
145x10
155x8

DB Rows
70x12
80x10
90x8

DB Curls
45 3x8

Hammer DB Curls
45 2x8

Seated T-Bar Row
2plates 3x8

Machine Preacher Curls
90 3x8

Threw in some Abs in today again.....overall another good workout.. Cant wait to get this week over and start my cycle

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wed : Shoulder/Trap

Smith Machine Shoulder Press
135x14
155x12
175x10
185x10
205x7

Behind the Back Shrugs on Machine
300 3x15

DB Shoulder Press
60 3x10 (I can go higher prolly up to the 70's but no spotter today)

DB Front Raises
30lbs 3x10

DB Lateral Raises
25x10

Cable Rear Delt Raises
35 3x10

Overall good day... Took my first doses of Cycle support... taste wasnt that bad.. I thought it was going to be worse... just dumped into mouth and washed it down...

Looks like Ima start taking 1AD and Liquidrone on Friday :)

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well Took first doses today... First off Liquidrone taste like ass/mint weird flavor and defin numbs the mouth

1AD taste is incredible...was a real good cinnamon flavor

Since Im taking these... Should I space out each dosing..like maybe 30 mins from each other.. or take them at the same time..

Formestane has a strong citrus scent...but I like it... it was a little bit gritty...but nothing to bad... put it on my chest and feet....and I felt like I got a chest pump a couple mins later

Definitely excited to see where this goes

Fri - Tri/Bicep (Not my usual Friday workout...but lil bro had surgery yesterday so I didnt get a chance to go)

Smith Machine CGBP
135 x15
155 x12
185x12
205x8

DB Curls
45 3x8

Hammer Curls
45 3x8

V-Bar Pushdowns
120 x15
135 x14
155 x12

Machine Preacher Curls
90 3x8

Dips (BW)
4x15

21's
70lbs

Threw in some Ab Work

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well took my Doses today... overall feeling good... back is a little sore..but thats about it... know it takes some time for this stuff to kick in...But Im ready

Love the Formestane... it feels like I get buzz a couple mins after I apply it on... Feels Good Man

Weight :169

Had my Madre take my BP since she is a nurse :110/62

Other news Bought a Car today :)

I will try and get pictures uploaded..took some pics today...first time I have in months and I defin like what I see

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Monday - Chest/Tri

BB Bench Press
135x12
225 2x6 (These felt Relatively easy)
235x6
245x5

Smith Machine Incline
145x8
185x8
205x8
225x6

BB Decline Chest Press
185x12
185 2x10

DB Flys
50 3x8

12 x12
140 2x12

140 2x12
160 x12

V-Bar Tricep Pulldown
135x8
155x8
160x8

45 3x8

Weight :168

Overall good workout...no strength gain..but then again only been on for a couple days.. I did feel like my recovery was just incredible... Felt like after a set I could sit back down and do it again...I defin look a little bit harder in the Mirror..and my vascularity and is getting slightly better... excited for the next couple weeks :)

Attachments

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Lookin soild bro! Im excited to see what this will do for you! I think youll quite enjoy this run bro! Looks like a soild workout for today as well!

I just dosed both together within 5min of each other. Maybe one of the reps will say a better way? I also liked the Form. feeling as well. Wait till end of week2 into 3 tho ;)

O and Congrats on the new car! Always nice to have some wheels!

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Pull-Ups (Bodyweight)
Wide Grip 2x12
Medium x12
Close x10

BB Rows
135 2x12
145x10
155x8

DB Rows
70x8
80x8
85x8

DB Curls (These Felt Lighter then Usual...Really able to have strict form)
45 3x8

Hammer DB Curls
45 2x8

Seated T-Bar Row
2plates 3x8

Machine Preacher Curls
90 3x8 (Once again felt light and had a really good pump

Ab workout...

Wow... today was a awesome day at the gym... had a really good workout with tons of Intensity... Im leaning out alot..and vascularity is getting better by the day... Defin had some intense back pumps..and even my shoulders were pumped today..first time I had that happened... Strength still isnt climbing but then again not even been a week...haha..

Attachments

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thurs : Shoulder/Traps/Triceps (Missed yesterday workout so Added Tri's in)

Weight: 172 (+4)

Wed : Shoulder/Trap

Standing BB Press
135 x10
135 2x8

CGBP
135 x12
155 x10
185 x10
205 x8

Behind the Back Shrugs on Machine
300 3x15

DB Shoulder Press
60 3x10

EZ Bar Skull Crushers
75 3x12

DB Front Raises
35 x10
30 2x10

DB Lateral Raises
30 3x10

V-Bar Tricep Pulldown
135 x12
155 x12
165 x12

50 2x8
45 x10

Reverse Pec Deck
90 x8
85 x8
80 x8

Abs

Notes:
Missed Yesterdays workout due to some family stuff... but Lethargy definitely started to kick in yesterday... was extremely tired even after a good nites rest... however wasnt so bad today... Ive noticed some more oily skin....this shouldnt be a problem as I wash my face 2x daily... Feeling a burning sensation when I urinate..but Ive read this is due to 1 Andro... doesnt hurt.. just feels weird..:privateeye:

However todays workout was great... My rest time inbetween sets has drastically gone down... I feel like I can circuit train...and I have to force myself to slow down...Defin had that In Zone feeling today... Pumps today was Incredible..my Triceps felt like they were going to burst...I looked Pretty Jacked in the Mirror.. I definitely felt stronger on some of the Smaller lifts...cant wait for tomorrow

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Looking good bro.
Time useing the 1-andro and more water will help with the warm feeling when ya pee.

Tc man.

JP.

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Friday :Biceps/Back

Wide Grip Pull Ups
3x10

DB Curls
45 2x8

Hammer Curls
45 2x8

Arnold Curls
45x10
50x8
55x8 (PR and prolly could of done 60's) *****

Lat Pulldowns
120x15
135 2x10

Lying Cable Curls
70 3x10
85 x10
100 x8

V-Bar Lat Pulldowns
135 3x10

Machine Preacher Curls
90 3x9

Weight: 171 (+3)
Blood Pressure : 150/55 (taking by machine and its off sometimes...going to retake tomorrow morning)

Notes:

Well first week is Over :) but Overall another great day... had some minor back pumps while I was at working mopping the floors...was a little tired but nothing out of the ordinary...had some slight pain in one of my testes but went away after a hour or so...

Energy at the gym was great and was focused the whole time... Felt stronger..Definitely getting more vascular...and Recovery inbetween sets is incredible... Awesome biceps pumps...

Weekend is off time for me...but I will update the weekend with my typical diet protocol so you can see what Im eating throughout the day...

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Woohoo! Killer Job! Looks like its kickin in just like mine did! I hope you keep that goin and just enjoy while on! I will say my rest times and recovery were awesome as well! Keep on killin it over the next week! And youll get that PR VERY SOON! ;)

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Woohoo! Killer Job! Looks like its kickin in just like mine did! I hope you keep that goin and just enjoy while on! I will say my rest times and recovery were awesome as well! Keep on killin it over the next week! And youll get that PR VERY SOON! ;)
Yep its usually around the 7-10 day mark where ppl start to really see its effects so Im excited to see how these next couple of days go... After seeing what you did in your log...just makes me want to push myself harder knowing someone like you gave it your all despite everything you go through

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 11

Mon :Chest/Tri

Well I usually start on Bench Press...but Monday seems to be like International Chest Day and there was just too long of lines for the benches.. and Luckily someone got off the Smith Machine...So I started today off with Smith Machine Inclines Press

Smith Machine Incline
135x12
185x8
205x8
225x8 (PR****... and Coulda gotten more)
245x8 (PR****)

BB Bench Press

225x6
235x6
275x2.5 (PR****)
225x8 (Felt so clean...)

Cable Crossover
(Low to High)
120x12
140 2x12

Cable Crossover
(High to Low)
140 2x12
160 x12

45 x12
55 x10
60 x8 (PR)****

Blood Pressure : 110/55
Weight : 171.5 (Really surprised didnt eat all that clean so I expected to be heavier today but nope)

WOW... what a Day today was.. Definitely pushed through some barriers... Almost had 275x3..ahh was so close...but Im sure I can get it next week...and I never imagined doing 60s on the Rope Pulldown...but I just had it in me to push it through...Awesome workout today...

Other notes... Irritability is definitely up...which really isn't a good thing because I work in the Daycare and having a short fuse doesn't work to well.. luckily my kids weren't to bad today... My left shoulder is starting to hurt a little bit... not bad...but definitely a twinge there...going to up the fish oil a bit... Got some pretty bad pumps today...in my LATS..of all places...didnt not feel good at all...

Some other news...experienced some Right Nip Itch today... only lasted maybe a min... I know that when I was applying the Formestane today I got some on my Nip...so maybe that could be the Cause of it.. only happened once today and it was when i was outside and my arms and stuff got itchy too... so Im not worried about it..but defin will keep a eye to see if anything happens..

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 12

Pull-Ups (Bodyweight)
Wide Grip 2x12
Medium x12
Close x10

BB Rows
135 2x12
155x8
175x8
185x8 (PR*****)

DB Rows
70x8
80x8
90x8 (PR****)

Lat Pulldown
120x12
135x10
150x10
160x8 (PR****)

DB Curls (These Felt Lighter then Usual...Really able to have strict form)
45 3x8

Hammer DB Curls
50 2x8 (PR****)

Arnold Curls
50x8
60x8 (PR****)

Seated T-Bar Row
2plates 3x8

Machine Preacher Curls
90 3x8

Ab workout...

Notes:
Hitting PR's everyworkout now feels great...Im looking Huge after a workout...just amazing pumps...Recovery is strong...strength is definitely increasing and weight is still hovering around 172 or so :147:

Libido is slightly going down...defin dont have the urge to do anything...but Im sure if the time comes I can still handle buisness... got some pimples on my chest and a couple on my back..but that is too be expected... Overall another great day

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hahah I think I have the Log running over on 3 Websites right now.... my friend is just taking liquidrone on a bulk and is up 10 lbs on almost 2 weeks of it...

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey sorry Guys...been a bit busy the past couple days...My Uncle just came down to visit... I went on my first date in like a Year... and Had to get some stuff situated for school... anyways workouts have been great... below Im going to list some of the improvements that I had...

Smith Machine Shoulder Press
225x6 PR***

DB Shoulder Press
65x8 PR***

One Arm Tricep Extension
65x8 PR***

Weight :174 (+6)

Notes:

Workouts have been awesome... just insane energy at the gym... However outside of the gym... Ive been really really tired... taking at least 1 nap a day.. and sometimes 2x... Aggression has been decent... and Libido is defin taking a shot... Testes still feel like they are the same size...

Havent eaten the cleanest...but this stuff has kept me extremely lean... working out today my veins were BULGIN.. and have never seen them like this ever... Feels Good Man.... This is the end of the 2nd week so Im sure I should only seen even greater improvements from this point forward...:afro:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both compounds are pretty supressive so I guess it's no surprise libido and lethargy are an issue. Let's just hope that doesn't interfere with your 2nd date.

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 18

Monday - Chest/Tri

BB Bench Press
135x12
225x6
245x6
255x6
225x10 (WOW I havent hit this since when I was weighing over 200lbs... Felt SOO Good)

Smith Machine Incline
185x8
205x8
225x8
255x4(PR****)

DB Flys/Db Press
50 3x8 (Awesome Pump)

12 x12
140 2x12

140 2x12
160 x12
180 x12 (PR***)

V-Bar Tricep Pulldown
135x8
155x8
160x8

60 3x8

Ab Workout

Weight: 173 (+4) (Didnt eat to much this weekend...just didnt have the appetite...however Im looking fuller and harder...and defin getting Stronger

Notes:
Well today was another awesome workout...hitting that 225x10 was a definite highlight of todays workout...just feeling stronger in general and looking great...

Lethargy is a bit better...but Im still pretty tired...I took like 3 naps on Saturday....today was good tho...no naps..

Libido is defin shot... I have no sexual urge to do anything...the only thing thats helping is the Formestane... I notice when I apply it in the morning I get a random wood... However like I posted really have no need for my libido right now....however it better be back soon... Ive got a couple of dime pieces lined up back at school:147:

Also notice I just got a small dime sized bruise on my left arm over one of my veins...doesnt hurt... and it defin just happened... dont remember hitting anything...oh well....

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 19

Pull-Ups (Bodyweight)
Wide Grip 2x12
Medium x12
Close x10

BB Rows
135 2x12
155x8
175x8
185x8

DB Rows
75x8
90x8
100x6 (PR****)

Lat Pulldown
120x12
135x10
150x10
160x8

DB Curls
45 3x8

Hammer DB Curls
50 2x8 (PR****)

Arnold Curls
50x8
60x8

Seated T-Bar Row
2plates 3x8

Machine Preacher Curls
90 3x8

Weight: 174 (+5)

Notes:
Pretty good day today...Lethargy wasnt bad at all...had alot of energy throughout the day...

Looking bigger and bigger by the day... getting lots of compliments at the gym...and strength is going up... The numbers may not show it....but Im repping alot cleaner and alot easier....also rest time inbetween sets has been cut from almost 1 min and half...down to prolly 30 secs or so...

I know for sure If I was bulking...I would be up at least 15lbs or so.....Im barely eating above maintenance....this stuff ROCKS

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro... Aint been around... But im checking in!

Man, your lookin soild in every workout! Looks like they are treating you VERY well, especially in the strength area and weight is nice as well to for not running a bulk! Great Job Brotha Keep Goin!!