Volcom's PRIME & T-911 Stack

Page 1 of 15 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Volcom's PRIME & T-911 Stack

T-911 & PRIME

PRIME @6 caps daily, 5 x week, 2 days break/T-911 @3 tabs a day, 7 x week.

Where the rubber meets the road.

The last time I was on PRIME, I was lifting primarily for the purpose of hypertrophy and my gains were phenomenal. My response to PRIME was prevalent on day 1, no saturation period.

I'm already 2 weeks into T-911, so there won't be a need to wait for saturation to occur. I've already experienced strength gains and "unintended" weight gain from the T-911, which speaks volumes.

I already announced that my previous experience with PRIME was intended primarily for physical sculpting, higher reps, higher frequency, and a lot of isolated & single joint movements as per traditional bodybuilding.

OBJECTIVES

Currently, core strength & compound movements are my primary concern. My raw grip strength is sub-par, imo, due to years of over-dependency on wraps and my raw core strength is also sub-par, due to #1. Over-dependency on a weight belt for years and #2. A severe slip disc injury that kept me from performing squats or deads for years, therefore, I'm in severe need of re-establishing my foundations, (I can genuinely bench more then I can squat!).

Currently, I'm performing compound lifts almost exclusively. All my workouts begin with raw squats, raw deads & incline bench as the core and other varying exercise I include are flat bench, standing military and raw shrugs. It's not traditional bodybuilding for the sake of effective sculpting, but my aim is strength, specifically, core strength.

I believe in both of these supplements and have had positive experiences with both, separately. The combination of the two should be fun. I'll need to remind myself to check my ego and not grab my wraps so I can rip on the dead lifts. The hardest challenge for me is to take things slowly and let my questionable lumbar develop appropriately. I made a deal with myself that I won't lift what I can't naturally hold, so we'll see.

So here we go.... no belts, no wraps.

[EDIT: It's the first day and I'll already be breaking stride out of impatience and anticipation.

My recent lifts have been exclusively compound, but as of today, my spinal erectors are not recovered enough to tax, and I really, REALLY want to start lifting today. I plan on hitting back and back alone, so apparently, this will be a mix of both core taxation days and good ole fashion bodybuilding, which I suppose will be of greater interest and relevancy to the general public.]
    NSCA - CSCS

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

HULK SMASH! subbed!

1st!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Badass! Glad to see you start this stack!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    HULK SMASH! subbed!

1st!
    LOL!!! That's a great shot. Something's wrong with me that find this stuff so hilarious.
    NSCA - CSCS
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Badass! Glad to see you start this stack!
    Noice! Thanks for dropping in. You had a hand in planting the seed, so if this doesn't work out, then its kind of like 40/60 liability between me & you
    NSCA - CSCS
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

looks good!
  7. yea!!!!!
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Answers

subbed!

..and btw your avi is scaring me.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Looks sweeeet! Can't wait to do this same stack!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

In! Ah time for some fun. Sure you got time to lift between missions and smacking down werewolf's? lol
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    subbed!

..and btw your avi is scaring me.
    haha, thanks. Cool signature by the way.
    NSCA - CSCS
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Looks sweeeet! Can't wait to do this same stack!
    NOICE!!! I don't know why I'm on this Aussie accent kick. I'm hoping the lethargy won't be as prevalent with me this time, but last time I was using 9 caps a day, 7 days a week and on top of that, I was probably over-training like crazy. My current schedule is conducive to not running my body to the ground, so we'll see how it all works out.

Background supps are:
    - SX
    - Lean Xtreme
    NSCA - CSCS
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    In! Ah time for some fun. Sure you got time to lift between missions and smacking down werewolf's? lol
    to quote my Southern friend,

"You ain't neva lied"
    NSCA - CSCS
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Oooh, am I a foundational people?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Oooh, am I a foundational people?
    to quote my friend from Tha Bay.

"Fu shigati"

I think that means yes.

NSCA - CSCS
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

HELL

YES
  16. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Good luck; do you have the new 800mg caps?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Good luck; do you have the new 800mg caps?
    No, 600mg. I'm lame
    NSCA - CSCS
  18. yea!!!!!
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    haha, thanks. Cool signature by the way.
    thx bro,... and bring the pain!!!!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Dang, it went up 200mg/cap? That's 33% more per cap! Hollaaaaa!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Prime?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Oh, and by the way... I started doing seated Military two shoulder workouts ago... Talk about humbling... I can just tell its going to blow my shoulders up though - so I'm excited.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Oh, and by the way... I started doing seated Military two shoulder workouts ago... Talk about humbling... I can just tell its going to blow my shoulders up though - so I'm excited.
    I hear ya, and if you do it standing, plan on dropping another 20lbs from your seated.

I can do 185 seated, but I can only go "as high as" 135 standing. Some people use the knee bend assist with their standing military's, but I keep it legit.
    NSCA - CSCS
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Dang, it went up 200mg/cap? That's 33% more per cap! Hollaaaaa!
    I want to holla at that extra 200mg my damn self. Oh well.... I suppose I'm running old school 600mg PRIME
    NSCA - CSCS
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I hear ya, and if you do it standing, plan on dropping another 20lbs from your seated.

I can do 185 seated, but I can only go "as high as" 135 standing. Some people use the knee bend assist with their standing military's, but I keep it legit.
    I've done standing in the past. I figured seated would really keep me from cheating with knees as you pointed out, but I can see where that would add in another level of complexity with core strength.

I'm embarrassed to say I had trouble cranking out a full set of 10 with 115 seated.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I've done standing in the past. I figured seated would really keep me from cheating with knees as you pointed out, but I can see where that would add in another level of complexity with core strength.

I'm embarrassed to say I had trouble cranking out a full set of 10 with 115 seated.
    Stabilizer strength is a real beeznaz, but your strength will pop up quickly. As far as delt muscle fibers and the varying levels of activating motor units are concerned, you're probably pretty strong, so you'll notice as soon as there's some muscle familiarity with stabilizers and balance, you'll start killing it.

It's almost literally impossible that my pecs can produce more force then my legs, but at the moment, due to my inability to develop proper core strength (via slip disc injury), I can genuinely bench more then I can squat, and that's because I'm still working on stabilizers, balance, core.... I'm waiting for that day when squatting doesn't make me shake on the descent or I feel like I'm tipping toward one side (and not because it's heavy). It'll come shortly, I'm a few sessions in already, so I'm close.
    NSCA - CSCS
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Subbidge, Prime has interested me for a long time. I agree on the humbling effect of standing, no legs assist press Vol.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Stabilizer strength is a real beeznaz, but your strength will pop up quickly. As far as delt muscle fibers and the varying levels of activating motor units are concerned, you're probably pretty strong, so you'll notice as soon as there's some muscle familiarity with stabilizers and balance, you'll start killing it.

It's almost literally impossible that my pecs can produce more force then my legs, but at the moment, due to my inability to develop proper core strength (via slip disc injury), I can genuinely bench more then I can squat, and that's because I'm still working on stabilizers, balance, core.... I'm waiting for that day when squatting doesn't make me shake on the descent or I feel like I'm tipping toward one side (and not because it's heavy). It'll come shortly, I'm a few sessions in already, so I'm close.

I'm hoping that is the case. On the Military Hammer, I push 2 45s and 1 25 per side... Not saying I should be anywhere near there, but I'd like to get up to at least 135 so I don't look like a weenie.
  28. Snuggle Clubô mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

You would have a naturally strong core if you were a werewolf.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

I want to holla at that extra 200mg my damn self. Oh well.... I suppose I'm running old school 600mg PRIME
    lolz.

lozerzzzzz.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    You would have a naturally strong core if you were a werewolf.
    haha, good to see you paying me a visit
    NSCA - CSCS
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Subbidge, Prime has interested me for a long time. I agree on the humbling effect of standing, no legs assist press Vol.
    nice to have you

I also like a full ROM with the Military, just like the incline bench, I push off the clavicle (area). I don't think you necessarily have to take it that deep, because some people have a legit ROM limitations, whether it be injury or simple joint restriction, but I hate seeing people bringing the bar parallel to the top of the head and then have the nerve to call that a rep.

I'll have to apologize in advance, in the case that I have a ROM rant day. On occasion I'll witness crimes against humanity at the gym where I see people doing vertical over-head triceps presses they call Military's, or worse yet, laying wide grip triceps presses they call a bench press, or twitch reps, like someone tickled their rib & that little reaction was then deemed a rep. That stuff irritates me in an irrational fashion (sometimes) but I think I've reported at least one crimes against humanity that I witnessed at the gym in my previous logs.
    NSCA - CSCS
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

i'm going to have to try this tomorrow. oh, in
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    i'm going to have to try this tomorrow. oh, in
    Sweet, let me know how it goes.
    NSCA - CSCS
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

subbed brother!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    subbed brother!
    Thanks man, good to have you around.

NSCA - CSCS
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Answers

looks like im in before any doodz in thongs have been posted.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Well you know I have been curious about this stack...only problem is there is some banned substances in T-911 and I want to be able to compete naturally this year. Also customs nabbed it when I tried to order it. I guess what I'll do is wait for Jacob's new product. After 10 days on Prime and product X I am significantly leaner and up 3 lbs if you can believe it. I am not getting the monstrous strength gains snag was getting yet, but I am experiencing increased recovery and well unprecedented recomp. I am gaining strength but the routine I am on I'm lucky I can even get through a workout.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  38. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Well you know I have been curious about this stack...only problem is there is some banned substances in T-911 and I want to be able to compete naturally this year. Also customs nabbed it when I tried to order it. I guess what I'll do is wait for Jacob's new product. After 10 days on Prime and product X I am significantly leaner and up 3 lbs if you can believe it. I am not getting the monstrous strength gains snag was getting yet, but I am experiencing increased recovery and well unprecedented recomp. I am gaining strength but the routine I am on I'm lucky I can even get through a workout.
    Same here - ever since you suggested it way-back-when in my T-911 log DW, this stack has been mulling in my head.

Glad to see it's finally coming to fruition!

I think I will do something similar when I run prime, only I'll use Formex, as I'm gonna use up the last of the T-911 I have on hand this month.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

ZEE PRIME!!!!!!!!!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Same here - ever since you suggested it way-back-when in my T-911 log DW, this stack has been mulling in my head.

Glad to see it's finally coming to fruition!

I think I will do something similar when I run prime, only I'll use Formex, as I'm gonna use up the last of the T-911 I have on hand this month.
    I've been waiting for this one too
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Volcom's Nata-Prime-Pro-911-Madrol-iian log
    By VolcomX311 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 01:09 PM
  2. Prime Stack???
    By laxmachine in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 06:41 PM
  3. Volcom's Optimus PRIME Log